Section 8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ms.Marvel
RZQ00rtmX5k

sFZ2V9AEDBM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_8_(video_game)

so what do you guys think?

game looks kind of un though honestly the shooting mechanics and the characters themselves look boring. the fun imo stems more from the way the objective and mini-missions change and randomly appear throughout the level. it reminds me of a cooler battlefront.

SpadeKing
kind of an under the radar game, it is actually pretty good aside from the fact I can't find a room with a good connection.

ArtificialGlory
I'll check it out on the PC, I guess.

Ms.Marvel
just got done playing the demo...

this game looks like it has a bit of a learning curve... i was just plopped in the middle of a battlefield with nothing to do...

SaTsuJiN
I played the demo.. feels like theres no kind of bullet engine or aiming skill to be had.. sniping someone manually had no effect, but when I hit A to lock-on.. the bullets were suddenly chipping off half of their lifebar

the orbital drops were a nice touch.. but it would be nice if there was a reward for hitting the brake at the right time (like say, less recovery time on your landing?..)

could be much much cooler if they fix it up

Ms.Marvel
yeah... i played the demo for a couple hours then deleted it this morning. my final verdict is that its a great premise but with a very poor execution. graphics are poor and the game mechanics are poor. soldier is pretty much the best class and no other class can honestly compare.

it has good potential though. hopefully if theres some big changes made to the game it can be very good.

Overdose
A game named after a U.S. government-funded housing program. This should be good.

SpadeKing
Its sort of like unreal tournament with cyborgs

FistOfThe North
this takes polace in the distant future. on venus.

and the people in suits are actually single mothers. the war's gonna be about getting prime subsidized apartments our acendants tax dollars'll pay for.

ha

SaTsuJiN
lmfao thats the shit.. I'd totally buy a game with that storyline

Mandrag Ganon
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
yeah... i played the demo for a couple hours then deleted it this morning. my final verdict is that its a great premise but with a very poor execution. graphics are poor and the game mechanics are poor. soldier is pretty much the best class and no other class can honestly compare.

it has good potential though. hopefully if theres some big changes made to the game it can be very good.

So, has anyone actually played Section 8? Is it any good? Because I found the demo fairly boring after about an hour of playing...

FistOfThe North
yea am I the only one that thinks that this game is way better the halo 3 odst?

played the demo last night and am absolutelty.. hooked..

it's the longest i've played any demo in one sitting, ever. this is one game i'm adding to my library immediately.

the game. is. perfect!

I'm mad tired and sleepy now this morning from playing this game till the wee hours and I gotta get ready for work in a few but I just gotta get a couple of more games in before I leave. i'll eat later..

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
yea am I the only one that thinks that this game is way better the halo 3 odst?

yeah i think so. laughing out loud

the shitty shooting mechanics really put me off. theres no real skill required to kill someone.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
yeah i think so. laughing out loud

the shitty shooting mechanics really put me off. theres no real skill required to kill someone.

?

Shooting's very on point. I love the temporary lock on option. It helps with airbourne players and machines. Sniping is insane.

Damn i can't wait for 5pm. i need to get home fast and play this game. i'll walk fast.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
?

Shooting's very on point. I love the temporary lock on option. It helps with airbourne players and machines. Sniping is insane.

if you're not locked on.. its .. not really on point.. at all

I've sniped several people without lockon.. and it just doesnt connect unless I've got a lock.. which is a shame IMO..

I really was hoping the best for this game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.