Tomos- sign up and chat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DangerousBeauty

DangerousBeauty
Name: Sir Gilliad -vampire
Bio: Sir Ronald Gilliad has been the Military advisor since King Eisen ruled. He now serves Princess Kaspar. He has seen many a war. But he is secretly on the side of the humans. He hears of Princess Kaspars plans and sends warnings to the rebels by pigeon. He has been getting away with it for 970 years.
Powers: he is not a pure blood so he is limited to strength, speed, and hearing. His sense of smell was damaged in a previous battle.

DangerousBeauty

DangerousBeauty

Thannis
Name:Kikyo Killinger
Bio: His father was a man straight from Germany and his mother was Japanese. He has no idea how they met but they did and thus Kikyo's time became. Hes a rebel and he wants blood and revenge. His father was killed for pure game when Kikyo was age 13, and the day before his birthday. His mother was taken away when he was 19 and since then he has learned to sneak around the city without being caught. The most catious and of all the one who is least seen. He keeps a low profile. Everytime he manages to escape and from there he looks for his mother hours on end even some nights. He still hasnt found her at all. He prays one day he will unite with her and that maybe one day the vampires will all burn in hell. For now he just stays quiet and he stays hidden in the shadows. He would die trying to kill all the vampires if the opportunity struck

Thannis
Char pic :3

BADGALcharlie26
Name: Luna
Bio: Luna's family were all killed by the vampires and she was brought up by a willing neighbour she sought all information and trained herself up to fight and learnt to wield a sword from a local blacksmith so she became a custom to using several weapons she manly uses the sword and bow gun but she can be flexible in using other weapons. she has learnt to keep to the shadows pretty well she wishes to seek revenge for all the pain that the vampires have brought to her fellow humans

here is a pic

jalek moye
so ar the vamps like uber powerful or somthing?

The Shagg
Name: Lieutenant Jacob Book
Bio: Lieutenant Book had been in the dungeon of Tomos since before anyone could remember. He has been imprisoned for so very long, that no one could even recall what he did to be imprisoned. Since the average lifespan of vampires is unknown, they decided to put him to death. Through a very elaborate escape plan, Jacob managed to overthrow his captors and escape from their pursuit through the exploitation of very versatile set of skills that he picked up through his centuries of combat. Now, after his wrongful imprisonment, he wants revenge on his captors and vows to aid the resistance as much as he could, though what little there is.
Powers: Jacob can levitate through the air, but not full-on fly. He possesses great speed, but so do most run-of-the-mill vampires. Everything else is normal except his ability to blend into shadows and disappear completely.

The Shagg
http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww167/Ninjawithanuzi/Anime-Vampire.jpg

The Shagg
Name: Benjamin the Blind
Bio: Ben was an ancient vampire who suffered a vicious strike to the eyes when he was relatively 'young', so now he spends his eons of servitude being used by the Princess as a common servant, even though his fighting is unmatched, by even the mightiest of sighted foes.
Powers: He has an ancient pair of wings that he has never used to fly, mainly because he can not tell what condition they are in.

(Very, very, very, VERY, sorry about the triple post.)

DangerousBeauty
its cool. I understand. We've all done it before. (I even did it in the ideas thread once)Originally posted by jalek moye
so ar the vamps like uber powerful or somthing?
no, only pure bloods.

shaggs i love your ideas. and the age is perfectly fine for him.

rememeber guys, i need people from other wolds. otherwise the rp isnt what its suppose to be. sorry if i didnt make that clear. we just need a couple who are not from here.

jalek moye
like alien?

BADGALcharlie26
what like parallel worlds sort of thing ?

The Shagg
Name: Nikolai Kamarov
Bio: Nikolai is a soldier from another world that heard the plea for help. He and a squad of soldiers were sent into the field to see what had happened through an experimental process. It's obvious to see that the trip got them there, but left them with no way to get home, and now way to get supplies. Quickly, most of his squad is slaughtered, leaving only him and his Sergeant alive. Their firearms are mostly useless, but still pack a punch that the vampires have never seen before, and only really serve as a deterrent for weaker vampires, a solid end to the humans, a devastation to Half-breeds, and a shock-value to all around.
Powers: He has the power to kick ass and chew bubble gum, but he just ran out of bubble gum.

Name: Yuri Reznov
Bio: Reznov is Kamarov's commanding officer, and has been through many a battle with him. This is really the only reason that the two survived the attack from the vampires, while their allies were slaughtered. Now, Reznov resides within the dungeon of Tomos.
Powers: Mostly the same power as Kamarov, but still has a stick of gum left.

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by BADGALcharlie26
what like parallel worlds sort of thing ?
yes!

thanks shaggs. But heads up: first thing once we open this rp, I'm sending people after you >smile

DangerousBeauty
the human's side of town

DangerousBeauty
vampiore side of town

DangerousBeauty
human clothes women

The Shagg
I wouldn't have it any other way.

DangerousBeauty
human clothes men: various colors and styles for both men and women

DangerousBeauty
Princess's home

Kazekage Gaara
Name: Kagutzuchi Sesshuma
Bio: Kagu is a pure blood vampire who lived his life to the fullest. Now in this day and age he has come down with a terrible illness, only the human his dad promised to him can save him. (sry its not long)

Kazekage Gaara
Name: raito nightengale
Bio: ever since he was three rai has laways lived in an orphanage. Rai has faint memories of a vampire but cnt remeber much.

(in the pic plz ignore the ears on both its kagu and rai)

Thannis
OUR CLOTHES LOOK LIKE SHIT !!! KILL THE VAMPS !!!!

DangerousBeauty
^^ ill open this up on thursday.

The big EH
i'll join, i'll make a character soon

ShadowFiend
((Ill join up. I can make another world guy too.))

Name: Kael Diego
Sex: Male
Abilities: Warlock. Demon Arts.
Appearance: Man in photo.
Bio: Kael Diego. A man studying the Dark arts of Demonology. He once worked alone until Meryl happened by. How they ended up working together is a mystery.

Name: Meryl Raisa
Sex: Female
Abilities: Mage. Arcane Arts.
Appearance: Woman in Photo
Bio: Meryl Raisa. A Mage whos specialty is Arcane magics, though she does know a few spells of Fire and Ice. She is good at what she does but she isnt any great Mage like her peoples leaders. Her and her people came from another dimension that was torn apart but certain forces. So when some woman appeared through a portal asking for help she was more then glad to lend a hand.

Story: While researching portals with his assistant Meryl a woman fell through one. At first Kael and Meryl thought her to be a demon from another world but she explained a sort of emergency in another world. Being as Meryl was from another world she pleaded with Kael to send help. But Kael was just a Warlock and no one would listen to him. So he decided to go himself with Meryl as a tag along. Kael asked the woman to give them some time and they will be within her world shortly. So then the woman left and soon Kael and Meryl were going through the portal.

((How is that? Its a little World of Warcraft, but if the Orcs came to Azeroth through a portal to another world, why cant it happen again just from another world? Its Entirley possible))

ShadowFiend
((The Photo didnt load so here it is again.))

TwilightxGirl
Name: Mystina Vordez
Bio: when she was 7 Mystina was playing near her village but she never ventured passed the village as she heard the rumours of the vampires and her mother warned her to never stray too far whilst picking lilys near the church a portal opened and a female sorceress from another world approached the young Mystina and told her that will bestow a gift upon her one to feel the compassion for her fellow humans and one gift that would help them and with that she touched Mystina's shoulders and transfered the gifts to Mystina one was Empathy and the other to heal.
the female then disappared without further explanation Mystina thought nothing of it till a few days after when she went for another walk through the village and she began to feel stange she felt something was not right as she felt the emotion of each villager tears were filling her eyes so she ran of home her mother looked bewildered but she could feel her mother's worry and she locked herself in her room it became too much to bear, years passed and she didn't mix with her fellow villagers but rumours were escalating that Mystina was cursed she only ventioned out when she was for certain that she woudn't be too near people she ofter wondered why the strange female sorceress bestowed a gift like this upon her and didn't see how this could possible be of help to anyone what was so good about feeling other's pain and happiness. she is often when seen to have a tear stained face due to her emotions and plight as a person she is a very closed young woman but maybe if she learns to open up she will be as the female sorceress predicted that she will be useful to her fellow humans.

The big EH

The big EH
forgot the picture

blazinvire
Are you still accepting people and are pictures required for character sheets?
And what kind of technology is this limited to?
Though of course if the first answer is no then forget the rest ^.^ just saving space and time

DangerousBeauty
yes you can join, no pics arent required, you wont get technology yet.

DangerousBeauty
and it is open, all of you who have yet to be brough from your world please just post as if they were on their home planet. Carrie will bring you to her lab and send you into Tomos.

The Shagg
That girl you are referring to, isn't in that realm. She sent my two humans, and the rest of their squad into this world. She sends people IN, not is there herself, as the post above mine shows.

ShadowFiend
Are you talking about my post? or Badcharlies? Cause my people dont know that it isnt her realm. they were just sent there because of the request for help. They just THOUGHT she would be there.

The Shagg
Talking to Bad, it took a bit, but I finally got yours.

Cherrywild
{ If any of this is not ok...let me know!! I'll change it asap (: }

Name: Nenn
Bio:

Nenn; A child of misfortune, of lust, of all things the 'nobles' thought vile. Vampires would see her as the scum of the earth, worse by far than humans. And humans certainly did not accept her. And just what was she? a cross breed. A mongrel. Sired by one who fell victim by a captivating human's beauty. Night after night he drew her to his chambers, and was naught but surprised to find her upon one evening impregnated. It was rare, but feasible. The noble could not stand to kill his prize nor the first of his offspring, be what she may.

When the child was born she could pass for human - though her looks were somewhat haunting. But vampires would know better. Her scent was too unique, individual for a human's. Her aura simply too magnified.

Though she was kept hidden away, word through rumors and secrets was spread. Her harlot mother was found slain, and her sinful father pressured into suicide. The child, Nenn, at age 6 fell into the shadows and learnt to fend for herself. Now, at 17, a young rebel seeks her way out of a world she knows only to hold torment.

blazinvire
Btw I get carried away with character sheets, just tell me if this is too abstract and I'll change it

Name: Jocelyn
Appearance: She looks mostly humanoid, standing at 5'3'' with dark, deep blue coloured skin, her facial features are very smooth and slipstream like the rest of her body. She has thick pure white hair that seems far too silky for normal hair, providing less resistance in speed swimming. Her muscles are well honed and defined, she has retractable fins on the outer sides of her calf muscles and thighs, and on outer sides of her forearms. With a double jointed waist, ankles, knees, and with high flexibility, she is able to swim much like a mermaid with her legs together, but she also possesses strange reverse-style wing-like fins she also uses for swimming, incredibly flexible with multiple bones and semi-transparent sinews forming the wings, they fold up neatly against her back to the point they're barely noticeable since they're so flimsy and light. She isn't able to fly but she can certainly glide, her bone structure is a lot lighter than humans which lets her do many things like flying.
She wears obscure garments designed to mostly conceal her body except with all her fins and flexibility the garments were usually pieced together, the garments themselves are mostly made up of smooth coral and various rustproof metals and non-decaying fabrics all jury-rigged together.
Bio: Like all of her kind, Jocelyn was born in the depths of the sea and when she grew old enough she went out onto the land to explore. Her species were not a very formidable race in terms of strength or magic, they weren't even very resilient as their bones were a little more fragile and bore many delicate fins, so they founded their advantage in speed, precision and stealth, becoming a very ninja-like race.
Abilities: Jocelyn has a strange purple-spectrum vision that evolved from her species living in the dark depths of the sea where no light could ever reach, as such light conditions do not matter, and she perceives things differently than humans, able to keep track of impossibly fast objects and identify very precise and subtle movements, things do not blur for her, or basically disappear in terms of crossbow bolts and bullets when fired, though they do still move exceptionally fast.
She's amphibious so she doesn't drown in air or water, though she may become tired if she is away from water for extended periods.
Her voice also has an eerie, otherworldly echo or reverb to it, a side effect of how her kind speaks underwater, it carries very well through the air and water.
Equipment: A pair of long, thin single edged swords, the hilts designed from a resilient rock-like coral, the blades from a underwater crystal fibre substance that has proved to be very strong.

BADGALcharlie26
Originally posted by The Shagg Talking to Bad, it took a bit, but I finally got yours.
K keep your wig on

Cherrywild
Originally posted by Cherrywild
{ If any of this is not ok...let me know!! I'll change it asap (: }

Name: Nenn
Bio:

Nenn; A child of misfortune, of lust, of all things the 'nobles' thought vile. Vampires would see her as the scum of the earth, worse by far than humans. And humans certainly did not accept her. And just what was she? a cross breed. A mongrel. Sired by one who fell victim by a captivating human's beauty. Night after night he drew her to his chambers, and was naught but surprised to find her upon one evening impregnated. It was rare, but feasible. The noble could not stand to kill his prize nor the first of his offspring, be what she may.

When the child was born she could pass for human - though her looks were somewhat haunting. But vampires would know better. Her scent was too unique, individual for a human's. Her aura simply too magnified.

Though she was kept hidden away, word through rumors and secrets was spread. Her harlot mother was found slain, and her sinful father pressured into suicide. The child, Nenn, at age 6 fell into the shadows and learnt to fend for herself. Now, at 17, a young rebel seeks her way out of a world she knows only to hold torment. It seems I've forgotten an appearence. big grin

She stand's quite small, around 5'2, with hair of a nearly silver hue. Her eyes are crimson and her skin is pale from years of being kept in. She generally wears the common human attire, usually without shoes or foot wear of any kind.

- at some point in time I'll draw a pic -

DangerousBeauty
very nice. I love your ideas. Scarlet dont worry I'll make it work.

Cherrywild
Thank you muchly! big grin Will make an iiintro happy

jalek moye
Name: Kyle Dayton
Bio: A scientists assistant in a futuristic world, he would help him by using his power armor to collect samples and guard experiments. He has a rather crappy armor by his worlds standards but it gets the job done. how he winds up in the world that the message gets sent form is yet to be revealed
Powers: Power armor that gives him enhanced strength and durability, can shrink while retaining his strength and durability, jet pack, his suit has a built in flame thrower, concussive blasts, and can talk to insects big grin

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/ANTMAN004_cov.jpg

DangerousBeauty
very nice

The Shagg
I wonder how long my two 'sorcerers' can keep their boomsticks working long enough to still scare the vampires :O

BADGALcharlie26
was brought to my attention that I made an error with my last post sorry about that I have corrected It now and I'm currently in the woods but will be approaching the town shortly

DangerousBeauty
no problem

ShadowFiend
Is the place you mean where shaggs toons are?

blazinvire
So... was I accepted or...?

DangerousBeauty
yeah you are good

Scarlet Fox
If I joined would it bother you if i made another WoW type person? It would be horde though so it would create inner conflict between my person and Shadows ppl.

DangerousBeauty
go for it

jalek moye
will post in a sec.

Scarlet Fox
Name: Hanawa
Bio: And elf from the same world as Kael and Meryl, just from a diffrent team.
Skill: Healer

DangerousBeauty
ooooo pretty!

Thannis
somone interact with my character hes RIGHT by DB's char and Shagg sad

Cherrywild
I'm just waiting for y'all to get organized so I can jump in big grin

The Shagg
My characters are about to go off and do stuff, well two of them, so that will help a lot.

Cherrywild
Sounds good yes I'll put my wrath upon all of you soon. evil face

The Shagg
=P I wouldn't mess with a Russian who just saw most of his friends die.

The big EH
so how exactly should i enter i have a feeling the big window to get into this has closed

ShadowFiend
Well technically we all JUST arrived. I suppose you could say you were transported there from your homeworld of where ever you are, to where we are.

That is, If DB agrees.

DangerousBeauty
yeah that would work. Just speak up and act as though you've been there the whole time.

BADGALcharlie26
Ive just entered back into it as though I have been there the whole time I didn't know how else to reenter so I hope its alright if not then I will change it.

DangerousBeauty
you're fine. Thats what I told another to do. ^^

The big EH
cool, i might not be able to get on very much though sad curently all we have is a internet stick that i'm sharing with my parents

DangerousBeauty
ill make it work

Young_Angel
...Too late to join?

ShadowFiend
Neva! We havent really started yet. We are JUST going through the portal and DB hasnt responded to it yet. Im sure she will be okay if you make a person and just say you were there the entire time big grin

DangerousBeauty
go right ahead

lilk82394
Name:Leon Stokes
Bio:Leon was an orphan who had been caring for himself since age 12. He had no friends. He looked up to only one person. Sensei Riku. His Sensei taught him how to protect himself with a select sword called the Soul Devour(i cant spell). His sensei later died after he was trapped in the fire. Ready to get off his boring planet Leon stowed away on a rocket going towards another planet. He was eventually found and threw of the ship in space. But when he was thrown off with no air into space a gravitational pull took him to a planet where he landed in an are with broken trees and a sign pointing towards the north saying: City of Tosmos

lilk82394
is that ok?

DangerousBeauty
yep

Young_Angel
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
go right ahead

Thanks! big grin

Can I play as a Human, or no...?

Scarlet Fox
shaggs is playing as a human i think. and shadow is too.

jalek moye
my guy is a human in power armor, so he looks like a robot but isn't

The Shagg
I have two humans, and two vampires

Young_Angel
Awesome. I'll make my CS tomorrow then. smile

DangerousBeauty
sorry for my absence guys. I've been sick.

Young_Angel
It's all good, DB. BTW, it's great to play in the RP with ya again. smile

Name: Zoe Peterson
Bio: Zoe Peterson lived with her family happily. That is, until the Vampires took her and her beloved family away. Not much is known about her. The only thing known about her was that she lived on a farm with her family, and she was really happy. Now, she wants to save the Human race, and find peace again.
Powers: None. She does do sword combat and fighting skills.

http://media-fanart.theotaku.com/39570-20090303125343.jpg

Where can I jump in the RP?

DangerousBeauty
its good to be back, thats for sure. Thank you! ^^ and i like your char.

Young_Angel
its good to be back, thats for sure. Thank you! ^^ and i like your char.

Aww, you're welcome. And thanks!

Where's everybody at right now in the RPG Tomas?

DangerousBeauty
Marie's basement

Young_Angel
Marie's basement

Cool. So... where do you want me to jump in?

DangerousBeauty
when ever. Princess Kaspars right hand just walked into the room. Marie is the leader of the rebels. Say something to either if you wish.

Young_Angel
M'kay. Thanks! smile

ShadowFiend
Here is what that demon guy looks like.... just he doesnt smile.. >_>

Young_Angel
Ooooh. He look scary...

XvampbenjiiX666
name: Azazel
world: a parallel universe called "the outerlands"
race: vampire

bio: Azazel is a pure blood fallen soldier lost from his home lands. his first thought was to find his way back home to his king but we heard of hmans being enslaved by vampires, he decided to stay. but instead of wanting to live with them, he wants to kill them for entertainment. his hunger is controled by rings he wears but when he fights, he takes them off and turns into a creature filled with the lust for blood. his weapons are his own two hands, teeth, and a black steel katana.

appearence: http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv309/lustful_intoxication/Vampires/Vahen.jpg

ShadowFiend
O.O

=Steals photo for later use=

XvampbenjiiX666
? no stealing my pics XD

Hitosu Moriko
Name: Hitosu Moriko
Bio: Living in his life was known as a nightmare for him only wanting to be accepted but his skill ostracized him from vampires sister to Reiri Tominawa
Skill: Technology and Creating Machines
Appearance:http://pic.pbsrc.com/spacer.gif

Name: Reiri Tominawa
Bio: Has followed her brother everywhere she's known for Healing and Illusions creating her Illusions scared many away from her
Skill: Healing and Illusions
Appearance: http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp303/8thHoroscope/vampire_anime_girl.jpg

Are these good

Hitosu Moriko
im having trouble with hitosu's pic sorry

Hitosu Moriko
here damn triple post sorry heres hitosu's pic i cant do it sorry

DangerousBeauty
wow... lots of new peoples.. awesome!

jump in and pretend like you've been there the whole time. I'll work you all in.

nice pics. btw.

Hitosu Moriko
actually thats the wrong one im trying to put another one

DangerousBeauty
oh ok

charmaine
may I join this please. Hope It's not too late to sign up for this

charmaine
Name: Tawny
Bio: daughter of a known alchemist in the village and a white witch practitioner she has the gift of light which she can use to launch light formed power balls to attack an enemy, can conjure light project shields to protect herself and others which can be used to deflect vampiric and powered attacks she is also a good fighter and is very knowledgeable and resourceful.
Pic:

DangerousBeauty
go ahead.

charmaine
ok I made a character sheet what else do you want to know about her to work into the rp

DangerousBeauty
ack didnt see it sorry!

charmaine
lol np i was panicking a bit then and had to double check to make sure i did post one

XvampbenjiiX666
im out of the rp...im done with it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.