Which these two Superheroes had the most positive influence on their world?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Captain America

or

Superman

So who do you think did the most for their world?
This isn't about who's the strongest just about who acomplist the most with their teams (Jla -Avengers) and just put the most effort in creating a better world..

Aqua-pimp
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Captain America

or

Superman

So who do you think did the most for their world?
This isn't about who's the strongest just about who acomplist the most with their teams (Jla -Avengers) and just put the most effort in creating a better world..

Tazer
Yo.

Cap is a big national hero, however Supes is known by more ppl internationally in the DCU due to his single-handed rescue efforts.

Tazer

~The Wickerman~
Insane question. Superman by a landslide.

Wei Phoenix
They've both done the most for their world since they live in separate worlds.

Enyalus
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Superman by a landslide.

Survivor19
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
They've both done the most for their world since they live in separate worlds.
OP states "done for their world".
As much as it pains me, Superman.

Creshosk
Superman, easily.

PRAYERRUN
Superman is there faster than a speeding bullet, but for me, the history and honor for his country that Cap represents is somebody that I would have looked up to had I known anything about Cap when I was a kid.

Kris Blaze
Cap fought off the reds.

rotiart
was a guy that was loved in America... Some other countries weren't fond of him... But in America and Britain and other democratic nations he is a beloved icon

superman is loved too but not by all... China for example has their own super team and do not need superman... In his own country he is both loved but also shunned as the alien outsider.

In ways I'd say cap. Men can look to cap to be better men. He is a standard to reach... When cap died people mourned his loss and others tried to replace him but knew it to be difficult as he was a legend...

When superman died others tried to fill his place but none really fit the bill. When superman died people were worked about their protection. When cap died it was an icon that died

thanos-prime
Superman

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by rotiart
When cap died it was an icon that died

Yeah, an icon of "I do what my singular government tells me to do". When Superman died, an alien who had no reason to defend anyone on earth but did so anyway, THAT's when a real symbol died.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Yeah, an icon of "I do what my singular government tells me to do". When Superman died, an alien who had no reason to defend anyone on earth but did so anyway, THAT's when a real symbol died.

well I agree that Supes done more for his world

BUT this statement isn't right

It was Cap who lead against the Gouverment in the Civil War

and Supes definetaly has reasons to protect the earth, he was raised by humans he loves Lois Lane and he has nowhere to go cause Krypton is gone

but like I said I agree that Superman has done more

rotiart
You mean when he fought against the civil war act...

Parmaniac
Originally posted by rotiart
You mean when he fought against the civil war act...

He fought against the goverment that wanted to force Super Powered Individuals to register against their will

EDIT: whoops I think I get what you wanted to say

rotiart
Physically done more maybe... But as an icon they've had almost the same effect of raising human morale...

However the average soldier as seen in recent cap arcs aspire to be like cap... And live better and fight stronger to be like him... When caps there even Thor and quasar listen... Nit because he can shatter punches but his intellect and strngth of will...

With dc it's... If superman were here he could save us... They don't strive for greatness...
With cap. It's the belief that if even this guy will keep going, why nit me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.