The predator vs Robocop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
The fight takes place in New York..So who will win..

PRAYERRUN
I love Robocop, but I don't see him winning this.

DarkOdin
I hope Robo has his rocket pack and his machine gun arm b/c he is going to need it.

PRAYERRUN
Honestly, I think Predator's weapons would make short work of Robocop from long distance.

SoulDevourer
does Robocop have IR sensors or somethin?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Honestly, I think Predator's weapons would make short work of Robocop from long distance.

i was thinking Robo need the jet pack more for moving he is too danm slow in close combat for a Pred. PLus the missle laucher would give the Pred some hell "movie versions anyway"

jasofisc
short range long range med range pred takes it all as long as were not talking about the newb preds in aliens vs predator.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by jasofisc
short range long range med range pred takes it all as long as were not talking about the newb preds in aliens vs predator.

ACtually thats a good point is we don't what kind of Pred. Elder, young blood etc... either way Pred wins 9-10, If Robo doesn't have a jet-pack or arm gun Pred 10/10 "since OP didn't state equip Robo gets stomped

jrodslam
What weapons does the Pred have? How close do they start from each other? Need a better setting description besides just being in new york.

So far Robo's aim and vision helps him a ton. He takes away the Pred's element of surprise off the bat. The more you give Robo more/better long range weapons, as well as the backpack, the match walks on the line of spite.

Robo with the backpack and upgraded hand stomps 8/10. Maybe 9.

jrodslam
As far as Elders go, ive read that they carry less weapons than the less skilled Preds. Depending on the story, a Elder may only be equipped with a sword, wristblade and and spear maybe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.