Superman V Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RuneKingWhirly
Who wins this original battle?

thanos-prime
Thor

batdude123
An original battle indeed.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by RuneKingWhirly

*notices OP name*

Mr noname
Originally posted by RuneKingWhirly

Damn this is a close one. Kyptonians are more powerful than Asgardians but T-thor has that magic hammer.

This is close.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Mr noname
Damn this is a close one. Kyptonians are more powerful than Asgardians but T-thor has that magic hammer.

This is close.

Stop trolling whirly

Wayne King
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Stop trolling whirly

Who?

Anyhow, I say Goku for the win. SSJ4 makes big explosions. Thor and Bor made little ones and Bor was a SKYFATHER!!!

Wayne King
Originally posted by Wayne King
Who?

Anyhow, I say Goku for the win. SSJ4 makes big explosions. Thor and Bor made little ones and Bor was a SKYFATHER!!!

Oh! Wrong thread... Then Superman must win as Goku is a SSUPERMAN clone!!

Lostedge
Hard to say ... I mean Superman is fast. He has travelled at lightspeed. Now Thor can also travel fast, but with the speed of sound. There is not that much difference ...

Then again Thor can lift 100k easily ... but Superman has lifted some good weights also, like these asteroids in the picture ...

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e305/Daemaro/superboytowingplanets.jpg

Now people say that Thor uses Magic and Superman is weak to magic. Thor has several different magic spells ... Eh, the power of thunder and then somekind of energy beam through his hammer ... and he can also teleport or bring forth a vortex. Like 3 differents spells ...

Then again Superman has done some amazing features also ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKMVnZDDksM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.