Alien Warfare: Role Play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Shagg
Jacob looked over at his Delta force. They were supposedly the very best of the best, and he would trust his life on their abilities any day. All he knew is that they were sent in to do a search and rescue, even though no one really knew what was going on. Off in the distance, he could see a group of people, but they didn't seem to be in a panic, or moving for that matter. "Form up! We're moving forward! Stay on your toes, and don't let your guard down for a second!"

DangerousBeauty
ha! *does the first post dance*))))
Blair looked out from under her helmet as Jacob called out their orders. She plucked the bullet from between her teeth and places it behind her ear, grinning as she began to move out with the rest. She reached up with a gloved hand and wiped some of the dirt and such from her face. She had been studying the makeup of the dirt. You need to know these things in case you want something to go boom. And she was the Boom expert.

BADGALcharlie26
"aaaaaaaaaah somebody help me "Luna screamed as she was running through the park in the town she was being chased by the creatures that she thought only existed in the books she read,Thist was the thing of nightmares except this wasn't a nightmare it was very real but she had to keep running even though she was becoming breathless she coudn't give up and prayed that somebody would come to her rescue.

Jedireaper
((Boom expert? Really now. I'm the ka-boom expert. Looks like Delta has two Explosives Experts. Haven't seen you in a while DB long time no-see))

Loran turned his head to look at the group of people. "Looks like a welcoming commity." He whispered, then turned and locked eyes on the team. "Great." He hoisted his pack and strapped it on, checked his equipment and ammo, then started fixing his assualt rifles sights while falling in with the rest of the team.

The Shagg
As the team approached the strange people, a light residue could be seen on their skin. They didn't move, or even look at the team as they approached. Jacob signaled for the team to stop, and motioned for them to take cover. He signaled for his Second Lieutenant to move up to where he was, and looked ahead.

Scarlet Fox
Lana awoke and quickly sat up in her bed. Her eyes a bit wide as she looked around her bedroom within her apartment. Something had woken her up but she didnt know what it was. After she looked through he dark a little she began to lay back down only to be jolted up again by the loud buzzing of her alarm clock. She put a hand to her chest. Jesus... scared the living hell outa me.. She leaned over and turned the Alarm off before pulling the covers back and setting her bare feet upon the floor. She reached to her bed side lamp, flicked it on, only to see something green run away out the corner of her eye. She jumped a bit and looked to her bedroom door. She slowly got up, the room still pretty dark despite the Lamp on, and walked to her door. As she rounded the Bed she saw the green thing shoot under her bed. Her eyes widened a bit seeing it once more. So it wasnt her imagination. She slowly got on her knees, (shut up Wei) and bent over, (I mean it.) to look under her bed into the darkness there. At first she didnt see anything but before she sat back up two big yellow eyes opened to stare right at her. what the... AAAHHH!! It jumped at her and... Meowed. Oh my god! Buggsy! Lana picked the white, but now green cat up. what did you do?! While carrying the cat she walked into the hallway and turned on the light. In the hallway was plastic sheeting on the carpet, a small step ladder, and a paint roller. Beside the step ladder was a bucket of green paint on its side, green paint spilled all over the plastic sheeting and little cat paw prints running from the scene, the lid was still on the step ladder and the paint on that was dryed. Oh no! I must of forgotten to close the lid last night! Oh Bugsy im so sorry! What were you doing climbing on that thing anyway? I dont have time to clean you I have to get ready for classes. Lana set the green painted cat on the floor and then picked up the knocked over bucket of paint before setting newspaper over it cause she didnt want to deal with it at the moment. She then went into the bathroom and took a shower before going back to her room and getting dressed. She made her way out of her room afterwards and picked up her purse and keys. Try not make a bigger mess before I get back home okay Buggsy? With that she made her way out of the apartment and to her car in the parking lot. Meanwhile back in her apartment. Buggsy was in a corner hissing while an ominous shadow loomed over him.

((DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!))

DangerousBeauty

The Shagg
Jacob signaled for all of them to stay low as he inched his way forward, but something struck him as odd. If they were there to save the people, where were they? Why was there no screaming? What are they even saving them from? Jacob started to become skeptical of the entire mission, but finally reached one of the people. They did not move, even an inch, and were covered in a thick slime.

Scarlet Fox
the door to the apartment opened again and Lana walks back in. I cant belief I forgot my Student I.D. She mumbled as she walked to her room. As soon as she entered she stopped dead, eyes wide in horror. She turned around and ran down the hall, and out her front door. AAAAHHHH!!!! SOMEONE HELP!! She ran down the Apartment building steps, not seeing anyone and then outside still screaming. HELP! SOMEONE!!! She pulled her cell phone from her purse and began to dial 911.

Wei Phoenix
Rashad and his squad were policing the area as ordered, and he was feeling good and safe about patrolling some simple streets. He was in the Bravo team and his captain lead them down the streets checking each alleyway and he seemed way more cautious than one normally would. "Yo, Captain you alright? I mean it seems as if we're proceeding with too much caution for an ordinary patrol." His Captain heard screams and raised his hand for Rashad to shut up. He lead his team down the streets looking for civilian in need of help. Rashad was really starting to get nervous, hopefully this was just some random domestic disturbance going on.

DangerousBeauty
Blair shifted slightly to get a better view of Jacob. The dumb people didnt even glance at him.. Good God! WAKE UP! Hello! Army here to save you!... Maybe they were here to save the aliens from the people. Could aliens be bored to death? No screaming people running from then, no brave teens shooting at them.. mission accomplished?

The Shagg
Jacob heard the screams of Lana, and instantly lost all rationale. With a burst of speed, he was already running down he alley way, switching his assault rifle to fully automatic. Whatever it was, it was going to leave with a lot of holes in it. He rounded a corner, and started to see signs of carnage, the further into the city he went. Only a few soldiers had been able to keep up (all NPC's, and just two) with him. Now, as the three stood in the middle of a blood bath, they watched all sides, Jacob still trying to locate the screaming woman.

Scarlet Fox
Still screaming, but not as loud, she ran down the road and saw the people with guns. She was running really fast and she tried to stop too quickly. She ended up falling over herself and onto the ground. She looked up at them and quickly got to her feet, tears drying on her face. Help me! Something happened in my apartment up the road! You have to come quick!

DangerousBeauty
Blair cursed and raced off after Jacob, but sadly lost track of him and two other soldiers. "Shit... Great.. What happened to leave no man behind?!" She figured the best she could do right now was make her way towards the direction she saw them run off in. She pulled out her newest project and tinkered with it as she walked. Ya it was explosive, but not unstable.

The Shagg
Jacob clicked his transponder on his soldiers, and grabbed his radio. "This may be first contact with Hotel Alphas. Turn your transponders on, and radio in any sightings. Jenkins, Rojas, and myself are going to search an apartment building. Over." Jacob looked at the girl and quickly picked her up. "Pace yourself. You'll only end up dead if you try to sprint everywhere." Jacob and the two other soldiers walked cautiously, now out in the open, in a wide street(so anyone that wants to can find us).

Scarlet Fox
Lana didnt seem that out of breath as she was picked up. Dont worry about me and running. Im used to it. But thats not the point here! you have to come back quick! Something.. killed my... oh god.. She began to sob a bit. The apartment is just up the road here. she spoke through her sobs.

Jedireaper
Loran shook his head, looking over the street. He followd close behind the others.

DangerousBeauty
Blair jumped as her radio came to life. "Copy that. See you soon. Blair over and out." With a sigh she lifted her head and glanced about. Why was it so quiet? This was nothing like what she was expecting... Were they on a wild goose chase or had the aliens moved on? What ever the reason, this did not feel right. Something bad is going to happen. She could feel it.

Jedireaper
(I'm not feeling too well at the moment)

Loran could have agreed with Blair but wasn't exactly privy to her thoughts. "I don't like it." He stated, breaking short range com silence. "I don't like this at all."

DangerousBeauty
Blair smiled. "You read my thoughts.. We should find the others."

Jedireaper
"Finding the others is not what concerns me. It's something else. Something about the situation that just seems abnormal." The second lieutenant glanced at Blair, whildt shaking his head. "What are we even here for. This is not what I signed up and trained for ten years to do." He paused for a moment to double check his rear. "Where was this in the Military brochure. I know thats a pointless fact but it doesn't say anything about half the stuff we actualy have to do."

DangerousBeauty
Blair rolled her eyes and sighed heavily. Great... She was stuck with the guy who does nothing but complain. "Yeah well get over it. We're here and we have our orders. And we aint getting out until its Mission Accomplished." She smiled. "And yes, I did just tell you off."

Jedireaper
"Right. Thanks for the heads up." Loran said. "and I wasn't complaining." (This guy is not the hero type)

Mr.Alex
Alex had been behind Blair & Loran the whole time. Minding his own business. His M16 was lowered but his grip was tight. "Cut the chatter ladies.." The silence was bad enough. Now he was out here with arguing demolition freaks.

Jedireaper
"I'll shut up when I want, so shh. I out rank you, buddy." Loran snapped back quietly. "But you are right. Stay on your toes." He hefted his own rifle, scolding himself for his slip. He was nervous, of course he was. Who wouldn't be, but he was here.

Mr.Alex
"Well rank isn't everything, Lieutenant!" Alex could see Loran was nervous. But he shouldn't blame him. Their was something strange about the silence. It sent shivers down his spine. Alex wasn't one to tell or show people how he felt. He just got the job done. Its not that he's anti-social. He just felt it wasn't anyone elses business.

DangerousBeauty
Blaid popped the strap off of her holster, leaving her Beretta free to grab if the need arose. "Anyone else wondering where all the aliens and stuff are? You know... The whole screaming mobs and such... This is just plain creepy."

Scarlet Fox
was waiting for Shaggs to post but i got bored.))

Lana turned and ran back to her apartment building. she hoped those people where following. They had big guns and she wanted what ever did this to suffer with a rain of bullets.

The Shagg
Shrieks of terror erupted from the city, but they seemed different, almost like recordings, but each on was different, but still seemed like a recording. Jacob took off, leaving the other two soldiers with Lana. He rounded a corner, and to his dismay he saw a very tall, slim creature that was an opaque black color. It looked at them with a thick armored shell over it's head. The shell opened just enough for it to let out the same recorded scream, the scream of a young woman. "What the ****!?" he yelled as the creature looked at him. It just stared a for a second before letting out another sound. "What the ****!?" it responded in Jacob's own voice.

DangerousBeauty

Mr.Alex
Alex watched as Blair suddenly sped off. He turned to Loran looking a little puzzled. "Does she know anything about staying here and keeping watch? Guess not." Alex began to walk backwards, still talking to Loran. "Might as well follow her. You coming?" And with that, Alex went after Blair. His knees slightly bent as he ran through the deserted urban landscape.

The M16 was now raised. His heart beating ferociously. ALex turned the corner where Blair had left before he stopped. Standing behind Blair, he looked over her shoulder at the large, black being. "Woah.."

The Shagg
Jacob looked over to see his two squad mates, and then raised his weapon, firing into the monstrosity. As the bullets hit the creature, it just shrugged them off, almost completely undamaged. It let out a series of horrifying screams of it's past victims and then swung at the soldiers.

Scarlet Fox
Lana came to a halt as she looked back to the gunfire. What!? She ran back to where the gunfire was, curiosity getting the better of her. And as soon as she turned to where they all were she was the creature. Her eyes widened and she let out a terrified scream before turning and running off again.

((gah.. being the helpless victum isnt any fun.))

Jedireaper
Loran didn't even bother to reply, knowing that talking would not solve their objective anymore. Instead he burst forward, making his way down the few blocks of deserted street, slightly behind Alex. With gritted teeth and shakey yet determined hands he brought his rifle's butt to shoulder and swung around the corner, skidding to a halt right there and then. The sight beyond was one that had his jaw drop, and heart-rated quadruple in it's beats per minute.

The ungainly black mass of the creature first struck Loran and then, as his eyes took in more light, he almost released the contents of his stomach involuntarily. His hand shook on the trigger but he didn't fire when he saw the effect bullets were having on the thing; that is to say, there wasn't one. "Oh shit..."

Sweat pooled at the edge of his eyebrow and slowly trailed down his face. He glanced over at the others before settling back on the creature at it let loose a scream of annoyance and swung at them. He was out of its range but knew that he was in immediate danger if he didn't move fast. "Move! " He shouted at his team units. Blair and Alex both ahead of him. "Back!"

The Shagg
Jacob stopped firing and saw how his team was trying to fall back. "Hold position! That's an order!" Jacob fired to draw the creature's attention away from the team. "Just shoot the ever-loving hell out of it, and see what hurts it!" ((I have a gorey scene saved up for the alien.))

DangerousBeauty

Mr.Alex
Alex watched as Blair opened fire. His hands shook for a moment before aiming and placing shots into the creatures back. The bullets collided with the shell-ish armour on the creatures back, ricocheting and dinting it. "Any other ideas?" He yelled to Jacob who had stopped firing.

The Shagg
A truck slammed into the creature from an alley way, pushing it over into the wall, pinning it there. A tall, very muscular man stepped out and grabbed a sledge hammer from the bed. He walked over to the creature and raised the hammer, bring it down on the creature's head. It didn't kill it, but cracked the faceplate. He brought it up again and slammed it down even harder, shattering the faceplate. One last swing crushed the creature's head, killing it.

Mr.Alex
Just as Alex was about to fire, again. A truck almost seemed to magically appear from the alleyway and collide with the creature. But it wasn't magic, just some nut and his truck. Alex still had his gun raised. But it was now pointed at the truck, not the creature pinned to the wall. As the tall man stepped out of the tuck with the sledge hammer and approached the creature, Alex thought he should do something. But he didn't. He just watched as the creature took three mighty trikes to the face.

DangerousBeauty
Blair staired wide eyed and mouth open as the man bashed the creatures face in. She glanced at her team mates, wondering if she was the only one shocked by this. Well there was nothing too shoot anymore so she stood quietly and waited for further orders.

The Shagg
Jacob had hit the ground a ways away and say trying to catch his breath. The man with the sledge dropped it, and slumped to the ground, obviously just as winded. After a few seconds, Jacob had completely sat up and retrieved his weapon. "What the hell is wrong with this place!?"

The Shagg
The man wiped himself off and put the sledgehammer onto his back. "Well, now that that's ove-" He never was able to finish his sentence as a huge alien leaped off of a roof top and slammed his gargantuan fists down on him. He let out a shriek of terror and pain, but was quickly squelched by the sound of his crunching bones, and his pulverized flesh. Jacob scrambled to his feet and started to run, turning just enough to yell out "Fall back!". Just as the events unfolded, a light rain began to fall.

DangerousBeauty
Blair didn't need to be told twice. She turned and started back the way they had come, nudging the others into action as she ran past.

Jedireaper
Loran fell in behind her. ((sorry for my belated absence, been a little too busy having headaches to post everywhere in the forums, I'm back for now.))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.