Superboy vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Superboy that's in Adventure Comics now.

Philosophía
Superboy.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Delta1938
I'm thinking the only advantage Namor has here is experience. And I don't see that cutting it.

Surtur
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
How?

I mean outside of his uber heat vision. Somehow it did more actual damage than the entire Legion army combined against Prime. Freaking ridiculous.

Okay so you ask someone how he wins and then you pretty much provide a feat that shows he could win since Namor isn't tanking heat vision more powerful than the combined Legion.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Surtur
Okay so you ask someone how he wins and then you pretty much provide a feat that shows he could win since Namor isn't tanking heat vision more powerful than the combined Legion.

That at least partially was because of the psychology effect Conner has on him. But I think hurting his more powerful older self would have Namor hurting bad. Think it hurt Gog too, but I'd have to check and make sure that wasn't only Superman.

quanchi112
Namor wins.

Zack M
Originally posted by Delta1938
I'm thinking the only advantage Namor has here is experience. And I don't see that cutting it.

Currently namor gets mind raped. wink

Delta1938
Originally posted by Zack M
Currently namor gets mind raped. wink

confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.