Man, AC is such a tough guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ax3l
I'll use this thread to post every hilarious thing he says!

Ax3l
He continues:

Mairuzu
That ***** ain't ac.

Mairuzu
But if it is, he's made a fool of himself greatly.

Rogue Jedi
Counter productive much?

Mairuzu
oh and imgay

Ax3l

Ax3l
To Piggle:

Ax3l
To Syren:

Rogue Jedi
So AC decided to confront you all, all at once, and give you a piece of his mind. Despite having words with him on occasion, I applaud that.

Ax3l
Lol

FoxMeister
That dude claiming to be AC is a douche

StanTheMan
yeah he's giving everyone a piece of his mind, threatening to send 4chan on us ha-son god help us all this guy got connections

Ax3l
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
So AC decided to confront you all, all at once, and give you a piece of his mind. Despite having words with him on occasion, I applaud that. You'd think differently if the shoe was on the other foot, clearly.

FoxMeister
I bet he's part of some internet mafia

Ax3l
Now he's talking about how awesome he is at fighting chicks.

AbnormalButSane
So AC decided to confront you all, all at once, and give you a piece of his mind. Despite having words with him on occasion, I applaud that.

Why would you applaud a man who has called you no less than an idiot on several occasions? hmm

Edit: Out of curiosity of course.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ax3l
You'd think differently if the shoe was on the other foot, clearly. Never mind, I lost interest.

Ax3l
I assume this thread will be closed. But please do not delete it, mods.

Ax3l
Never mind, I lost interest. Figures. The IQ of a child, the attention span of a child.

FoxMeister
The socially retarded advice guy on Memegenerator.net haermm

Ax3l
Or, he probably just reported to the mods like a little baby and doesn't want to be banned because he has no other friends IRL.

I'm thinking the latter

StanTheMan
Gonna need it when 4Chan show up.

Obviously I am aware of what they do if given a forum to spam. Figured they'd like it here.

Alpha Centauri
Bingo.

Everyone cracks. Sooner or later, everyone cracks. I knew that "I don't care." attitude was a front, Axel.

-AC

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Ax3l
I assume this thread will be closed. But please do not delete it, mods. nah, i wont close it

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Why would you applaud a man who has called you no less than an idiot on several occasions? hmm

Edit: Out of curiosity of course. A little thing called "objectivity." Even if there is someone who I consider to be the biggest A Hole in the world, if I think they are right about a certain something, I will admit it.

Ushgarak
Don't make threads like this again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.