Final Round

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
Ganondorf & Link vs Kefka & Kain

same rules apply.

battle for 3rd place

Samus & Megaman vs Dante & Sephiroth

takes place in the ghetto

XanatosForever
Team LoZ for champion.

Team laz0rs for third row.

ArtificialGlory
This is ought to be good.

Sin_Volvagia
Kefka casts Ultima on Link and Kain steals his soul.

They fight Ganondorf, Kain dies, the world goes into ruin, and Kefka taunts a pile of ash with a Triforce of Power on top.

As for the second match, I haven't played enough Metroid games to know Samus's full potential. I know the real fight is between her and Dante.

MooCowofJustice
Kain does not get to steal Link's soul as he is protected by the Magic armor. Ganon rapes both of them anyway.

The second match's best fight is probably between Megaman and Dante. I'd go as far to say that Megaman is more powerful than Samus. I dunno if Dante could hurt Megaman though. We need Acrosurge.

ScreamPaste
Kain dies instantly, thanks in large part to Ganon's epicness, then two beat on Kefka with a combination of sorcery and evil smiting.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Kain dies instantly, thanks in large part to Ganon's epicness, then two beat on Kefka with a combination of sorcery and evil smiting.

But, Kefka has the power of 3 esper gods, whose conflict almost laid the world to ruin. Just messing their petrified alignment changed the planet.

Before he became a god, he was easily defeating espers without breaking a sweat and easily killed the empire's best soldier. He made his own tower using debris. Ganondorf had to steal castles. Anyone not displeasing Kefka gets smitten by the Light of Judgment.

MooCowofJustice
Ganon didn't HAVE to steal castles. He had a nice fortress in the Gerudo valley he could have used. But he liked Hyrule's better, so he, being the badass that he is, just took it.

ScreamPaste
I'd like to point out, that the triforce of power has given Ganon the power to do alone what the three Esper gods couldn't do combined, and also that without it, he cast a death curse on the Deku tree, gaurdian of the barrier between worlds.

SpadeKing
I'd like to point out, that the triforce of power has given Ganon the power to do alone what the three Esper gods couldn't do combined..

and that is?

ScreamPaste

SpadeKing
....and your point is what again?

ScreamPaste

SpadeKing
Originally posted by SpadeKing
and that is?

ScreamPaste
I really can't make it anymore clear... Ganon > The Esper gods...

SpadeKing
so is kefka

ScreamPaste
The Triad basicly handed him their power, he's not really much more powerful than they are.

SpadeKing
he has their combined power he even created them after he drained their power. he also really controls the magic of his world (unlike kain) so how are they his equals?

thats coming from superluigi haermm

ScreamPaste
I mean combined. He's stronger than every single one of them, easy, but more powerful than all three? By a little, but not much.

SpadeKing
no way at all he is stronger than all 3 combined into kefka at all ermm

"almost laid the world into ruin" which you kept repeating, ganondorf didn't even do that on his own he just revived/released monsters, he just sat in a castle and did nothing all day. Hell the Gods from FF6 wasn't even attempting to destroy the planet it was just happening in the conflict which they saw was wrong of them

Kefka destroyed most of the planet, re-arranged it, created new monsters and magic, made himself a nice home & tortured people who defied him. Just the death of Kefka ended all magic, he was magic itself.

ScreamPaste
Then he's not beating Ganon.

Ganon didn't want to end the world either, just to rule it. Otherwise he would have pulled a Majora and brought down the moon.

I disagree, and Ganon didn't want to. Ganon's done it.

Moot.

In terms of raw power, even the three goddesses could not seal Ganon away, even with the master sword pinning down his power, in WW.

SpadeKing
Kefka's original intentions was to rule the world just until the final battle where it was to end the existence of life.

He was sealed and weakened as long as that blade was in place and I believe that placing it in his head stopped him well.

So you're basically telling me that Din the goddess of power would beat all 3 of the esper gods at once?

ScreamPaste
Yep. Imo, creating the earth and 'sculpting it with her flaming arms', is pretty impressive as far as strength and magic feats go.

And yeah, the sword pinned down his power, but Ganon still escaped. He couldn't touch it, and so could never unpin the one thing holding down the bulk of his power. He still killed the sages.

SuperLuigi
no way at all he is stronger than all 3 combined into kefka at all ermm

"almost laid the world into ruin" which you kept repeating, ganondorf didn't even do that on his own he just revived/released monsters, he just sat in a castle and did nothing all day. Hell the Gods from FF6 wasn't even attempting to destroy the planet it was just happening in the conflict which they saw was wrong of them

Kefka destroyed most of the planet, re-arranged it, created new monsters and magic, made himself a nice home & tortured people who defied him. Just the death of Kefka ended all magic, he was magic itself.

you dont understand the "power" of the tri force. no known limit

ScreamPaste
Let's not start with no-limit fallacies, SL, but yeah. The triforce /is/ very powerful. It contains the power of the three goddesses, who's top end is unknown. But there /is/ a limit somewhere.

SuperLuigi
when it comes down to it link kills kain. ganondorf kills kefka. with or without links help. kains spells are mostly projectiles and link can reflect them.

Burning thought
Kain uses dimentional teleport, Link and Ganondorf die...its really that simple, theyve not the durability feats to survive such an assault. He could just blood shower them as well, killing both while strengthening Kain to the limit. Its just forutnate Kain is greatly weaknened as half of his abilities have been taken away for this tournement. Unlike in the last argument where Kain may not be able to damage Megaman, Kain can destroy both of these with ease so Kefka can relax or simply start casting his lazer.

ScreamPaste
You make posts like that and wonder why people disagree with you...? Are you just habitually wrong? Kain's team has been coasting this far on Kefka alone. Kain's been a nonfactor every fight, this fight's no different. It's essentially Link and Ganon vs Kefka. Now what do you know about Kefka?

LLLLLink
Kain is the first to go. He dies at the hands of Link via the Master Sword which easily destroys Kain, tearing through him like a hot knife through butter (as it was meant to). It also makes him immune to TK.

Ganondorf pwns Kefka. :/

Burning thought
lol you actually think Kefka beats Megaman and Samus on his own? or the others guys he was facing? Garen marek would kill kefka in an instant, the team has been working as a team unlike Ganon and Link where link is as useless as Kratos in the Garen marek team.

Kain just does not need Kefka this time, he needed him in the last fight because he cannot damage megaman afaik, although tbh it wasnt debated and no information was given.

Kain needs one dimentional teleport, he moves faster than either Link and Ganon and the canon versions of either have no feats to survive Kains soul devouring sword and his strength.

Originally posted by LLLLLink
Kain is the first to go. He dies at the hands of Link via the Master Sword which easily destroys Kain, tearing through him like a hot knife through butter (as it was meant to). It also makes him immune to TK.

Sorry to disapoint but not only is Link to slow to get close ot Kain at all but he is to slow to react to Kains teleportation speed or his spells, Kain would just TK and destroy him that way, the MS has never shown canon TK blocking, all youve stated is speculation.

LLLLLink
^ XD
Zelda noob.

ScreamPaste
Actually, Kefka > Galen Marke, but nice try.

And no, I don't think Kefka beat Samus and Megaman on his own, his team should have stopped there, and this thread should be Samus and Megaman vs Link and Ganon, but ohwell...

The last part is laughable. Kain gets slaughtered.

LLLLLink

And no, I don't think Kefka beat Samus and Megaman on his own, his team should have stopped there, and this thread should be Samus and Megaman vs Link and Ganon, but ohwell...

Agreed. laughing

Burning thought

And no, I don't think Kefka beat Samsu and Megaman on his own, his team should have stopped there, and this thread should be Samus and Megaman vs Link and Ganon, but ohwell...

Yeh if you give him ages to cast his better spells/powers, ofc if the fight starts straight away Kefka is crushed into a bloody mess.

Nah, go and find some sort of argument together to hold up your little pals Link and Ganon or w8 for some debaters to come. Until then stop spamming this thread.

LLLLLink
Sounds like the jons of defeat to me, BT.

ScreamPaste
Actually, SpadeKing and I were debating this properly just fine until you came along and made outrageous claims. :P

You've made no argument, you just came in and claimed Kain won with a useless attack.

LLLLLink
Actually, SpadeKing and I were debating this properly just fine until you came along and made outrageous claims. :P

You've made no argument, you just came in and claimed Kain won with a useless attack.

Very much in the same manner that you always preach against, BT.

Burning thought
Theres one page before this one with only a few posts on it, its hardly been debated at all, he just had difficulty understanding your vague comment and then your debating the power of kekfa, thats nothing much of an argument certainly not from your side.

Your the one calling it useless baselessly, you need an argument to back that up. Its too fast for the opposing team and too powerful, theres no need for a more developed argument when one move can do it. I threw in another move just to sweeten the deal.

ScreamPaste
Why it's useless:

1. The average person can react to a 300 millisecond attack.
2. Link and Ganon are super humans, Link casually cuts arrows out of the air.
3. Kain's not strong enough to harm either one.
4. Magic armour.
5. Kain dies as soon as the fight starts.

If you add 1. and 2. together, if Kain attempts it, he dies instantly via master swording.

LLLLLink
How about this move?

Ganondorf holds Kain in place with TK (which only a fraction of that power can overthrow the powers of light and darkness <==proof of powerful TK) while Link comes from behind and shoves the Master Sword up his anal cavity.

Burning thought
Why it's useless:

1. The average person can react to a 300 millisecond attack.
2. Link and Ganon are super humans, Link casually cuts arrows out of the air.
3. Kain's not strong enough to harm either one.
4. Magic armour.
5. Kain dies as soon as the fight starts.

If you add 1. and 2. together, if Kain attempts it, he dies instantly via master swording.

1. The whole process of teleporting,reappearing and slashing is the 300+/- attack....the slash itself would be a fraction of that.
2. Not impressive at all, arrows out of the air? lol....
3. based on fallacious math that you want everyone to take as canon? very few do...certainly not me..
4. no limits fallacy
5. impossible, first no one here can kill him and second neither of the opposing team can hit him.

How about this move?

Ganondorf holds Kain in place with TK (which only a fraction of that power can overthrow the powers of light and darkness <==proof of powerful TK) while Link comes from behind and shoves the Master Sword up his anal cavity.

Kain teleports or mists, defeating both moves straight away....see, how easy that was? then Kain teleporting so fast that Link and Ganon cannot keep up and get slashed in half, their souls devoured.

LLLLLink
Lmao, uh-huh. Just like Midna or others teleported out of a Ganon-powered Zant TK, right? Oh, wait! She couldn't! XD

And slashing Ganondorf? Lets ask the six.... I mean, five sages how well that worked out. Yeah.....

Burning thought
When did she try? show me....and thats if they can teleport...

ScreamPaste
1. Still too slow.
2. More impressive than Kain, and quite impressive infact.
3. Based on feats you like to ignore and downplay.
4. Nope, it takes bigger hits than Kain's capable of. Stopping Kain;s puny hits is a no limits fallacy? A no limits fallacy is more like claiming Kain could recreate the big bang. Stopping Kain's attacks is easy.
5. Fanfiction.

As to your response to 5L, I lol'd. Kain gets reduced to a soul in the twilight realm, and then obliterated by a single stroke of a sword he can't even see coming.

LLLLLink
Midna can not only teleport, but she can also transport other beings and objects of any size and sort using her own TK (i.e. Link, the bridge of Eldin, ect.) :/

New match! Midna vs Kain! lmao (jk)

Burning thought
1. Still too slow.
2. More impressive than Kain, and quite impressive infact.
3. Based on feats you like to ignore and downplay.
4. Nope, it takes bigger hits than Kain's capable of. Stopping Kain;s puny hits is a no limits fallacy? A no limits fallacy is more like claiming Kain could recreate the big bang. Stopping Kain's attacks is easy.
5. Fanfiction.

As to your response to 5L, I lol'd. Kain gets reduced to a soul in the twilight realm, and then obliterated by a single stroke of a sword he can't even see coming.

1. Not by feats
2. Not really
3. oh no, I dont downplay actual feats, merely the fallacious math behind it thats not canon big grin
4. Show us the canon hit it has taken greater than Kain
5. Yes, 1000 ton link is.

Midna can not only teleport, but she can also transport other beings and objects of any size and sort using her own TK (i.e. Link, the bridge of Eldin, ect.) :/

TK? thats not teleport, and Midna being able to teleport is not enough to suggest she cant teleport out of TK, it could be PIS. Either way if she did not try then thats not a feat.

LLLLLink
Um, duh, BT.

Ignoring the unanswerable is not helping, btw.

Burning thought
Um, duh, BT.

Ignoring the unanswerable is not helping, btw.

Excuse me?

LLLLLink
You are excused.

Personally, I think its a good thing that the Zelda crew always gets nerfed (i.e. killable Ganon, no time travel, ect), otherwise they should be banned.

ScreamPaste
1. Yes by feats, ignore more. Chopping an arrow out of the air is reacting faster than Kain can attack.
2. Lol, downplay more.
3. I did math on Ganon surviving a castle busting attack?
4. Put it on and stand next to a boss and let it maul you.
5. Baiting.. Lol

But yeah, 5L just schooled your "he teleports!11" theory. Kain gets raped.

LLLLLink
Please remember these things for your next Zelda character encounter so that we dont have to repeat ourselves.

Btw, Screampaste's numbers are bare mininum and solid. The numbers dont lie.

ares834
Lol... Kain is dead in seconds. Kefka on the other hand willl take a while. His powers clearly rival Ganon's but with Link thrown in the LOZ characters will win. Afterall the mastyer sword/ToC give Link protection from most magic.

SpadeKing
Yep. Imo, creating the earth and 'sculpting it with her flaming arms', is pretty impressive as far as strength and magic feats go.

And yeah, the sword pinned down his power, but Ganon still escaped. He couldn't touch it, and so could never unpin the one thing holding down the bulk of his power. He still killed the sages.

I would bet the entire triforce against the 3 gods but not just one of them.

I would bet the full power of the triforce cause there is no more said about the esper gods that say they created a place or anything like that just after their powers are destroyed there goes all magic.

I'm not even arguing the team fight I'm just doing kefka vs ganondorf really no expression

SuperLuigi
I would bet the entire triforce against the 3 gods but not just one of them.

I would bet the full power of the triforce cause there is no more said about the esper gods that say they created a place or anything like that just after their powers are destroyed there goes all magic.

I'm not even arguing the team fight I'm just doing kefka vs ganondorf really no expression

you must be black in real life. link kills kain so 2v1 kefka dies.

SpadeKing
I would still like to know how ganon wins against kefka one on one without link's help as said before... underachiever sly

ScreamPaste
........... Reported? o_O

^@SL

SpadeKing
what he calls me black all the time ermm

SuperLuigi
lol reporting a fact now are we?

SuperLuigi
I would still like to know how ganon wins against kefka one on one without link's help as said before... underachiever sly

he doesnt have to win right away he could stall until link kills kain

ScreamPaste
I dunno, lol. Seemed a bit racist to me, wasn't sure.

I'm not under achieving! :P
But yeah, I'm thinking Ganondorf could potentially melee Kefka to death, or even possess him. Kefka's totally insane, so I'm not sure if he'd be able to resist it. He could envelope the battlefield in twilight and Kefka would be unable to see him.

SuperLuigi

But yeah, I'm thinking Ganondorf could potentially melee Kefka to death, or even possess him. Kefka's totally insane, so I'm not sure if he'd be able to resist it. He could envelope the battlefield in twilight and Kefka would be unable to see him.

or he might be twisted enough to just use ganondorf for the power boost. like vegeta did bobity

ScreamPaste
Ganon's possession is not like what he did with Zant. He actually gave Zant some of his power, possession simply takes over them entirely, and he retains all of his power to himself. If he's forced out, he takes his power with, and Kefka has no way of hurting Ganon whiel Ganon's puppetting him, but Ganon can do whatever he likes with Kefka.

SpadeKing

not you the self proclaimed underachiever super luigi.

Kefka + Ganondorf together in one body is asking for a destroyed planet haermm

do you meant he possession he did to zelda? cause he may have only been able to do it to zelda since she was unconcious otherwise I know he is smart enough to possess link instead & zelda was able to call upon her triforce still for link's horse and a the bow & arrow.

ScreamPaste
Lmao, not if Ganon's the one in charge, which I'm pretty sure he would be. =P Still, there's a lulzy and scarey idea. This deserves a thread. Ganefka vs.. Something else really epic.

But yeah, how would Kefka counter either that, or twilight? If Kefka cannot see Ganon or Link, and is reduced to a soul, what stops him from being sworded by the power to destroy evil? .

Yeah, I meant like Zelda, he did something similar in aLttP possessing a wizard and using him to free himself while still sealed in the dark world.

SpadeKing
Kefka isn't evil he is just confused on his intentions in world domination no expression

aside from the killing innocents, his own troops, countless espers, torturing them, killing his leader, and intending to end all life in the final fight........

I would just wonder how Ganon's possession works out on others cause I've only seen it on zelda who was busy watching the inside of her eyelids. If Ganondorf is capable of doing that to Kefka then Ganondorf solos this and kills link in horrific fashion.

Also wouldn't the twilight thing turn link into a wolf with earrings again minus midna?

I never tried LttP yet. disgust

ScreamPaste
Nope, the master sword protects him from the twilight, it also protects him from being possessed by Ganon.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure Ganon soloes this thread, lol. He doesn't kill Link, though, they're on a team! stick out tongue

Edit: sorry for the spoiler, D: Play it, though, it's an amazing game.

SpadeKing
It won't stop him from going for the full triforce especially with his best oppurtunity in killing link.

Wonder why no one has used a dimensional banish unless that was banned from these tournaments.

ScreamPaste
Because people argue that Ganon can't create a larger hole than he did in OoT, which is shown to be horsecrap when he overlaps entire dimensions in OoT and aLttP, but ohwell.

SpadeKing
It also happens to be one of the many powers of the espers in FF6 stick out tongue

Though I can't remember how Ganondorf got out of the twilight realm in the first place. As in if he could escape it easily.

SuperLuigi
he couldnt escape the twilight realm which is why he needed zant.

ScreamPaste
He can escape from the actual twilight realm at will in TP, and he can overlap it with the light world at will, too.

Edit: why he needed Zant isn't actually ever explained.

XanatosForever
It's because he didn't actually need Zant. He just felt like being rotten bastard and possessing the king of the twilight realm. smile

SuperLuigi
ganondorf wander in the twilight realm for at least 100 years before getting zant to help him escape.

ScreamPaste
Based on what? All of Zant's power comes directly from Ganon. What coudd he do that Ganon could not?

SuperLuigi
Based on what? All of Zant's power comes directly from Ganon. What coudd he do that Ganon could not?

He poses as a god to Zant, who was passed over as the ruler of the Twili. Ganondorf pretends to offer his powers to Zant, without specifically mentioning any requests. Zant agrees, and through Zant, Ganondorf escapes to Hyrule

http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Ganondorf

MooCowofJustice
Ganondorf didn't have a body, he had likely been in the Twilight realm for a long time and his body had withered away.

After Link kills Zant doesn't Ganondorf just take over from there? I can't remember, Its been a while since I played that game.

SuperLuigi
midna kills him and after zant dies ganondorf just leaves the twilight realm.

ares834
Another reason he may not have been able to escape the Twilight Realm immediatley was because he had not yet learned the power. Afterall he is in a diffrent timeline from the OoT Ganondorf that possed the ToP and is a raving lunatic beliving he was chosen by the gods.

Burning thought
Originally posted by ares834
Lol... Kain is dead in seconds. Kefka on the other hand willl take a while. His powers clearly rival Ganon's but with Link thrown in the LOZ characters will win. Afterall the mastyer sword/ToC give Link protection from most magic.

This is why the Link support side is a load of nonsense, rival Ganon? the guy despite having slow time to do some of his powers can fire an enormous laser across the land and can apprently bust a planet as well....not to mension nobody can keep up with Kain in here, let alone kill him.

ScreamPaste
You provided no actual reason, just said "this is why."

and that's why up is that way.
|
V

Fanfiction. Plx keep the lemons to yourself.

Edit: and Link side of the debate? Ganon's on his team, too.

Burning thought
erm, if you can only see the part that says "this is why" there must be something wrong with your browser, I quote the guy I was aiming at and then gave a reason...

Ganons on links side of the debate as well......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.