juggernaut vs Green lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
classic juggernaut vs kyle GL who wins ?

The Nuul
Kyle via BFR, Juggs stomps without BFR.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by The Nuul

thanos-prime
Kyle via Bfr

chomperx9
i dont get this via bfr thing whats that mean ?

The Nuul
Biggest fcking retard.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by chomperx9

Funny because you've talked about BFR tactics before. I'm also sure you've made threads without BFR.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Funny because you've talked about BFR tactics before. I'm also sure you've made threads without BFR. cant get a simple answer from you can i ? everything has to turn into an arguement or a putdown towards someone

thanos-prime
cant get a simple answer from you can i ? everything has to turn into an arguement or a putdown towards someone it means battle field removal

chomperx9
Originally posted by thanos-prime
it means battle field removal thanks. and the via part ?

thanos-prime
thanks. and the via part ? basically it means this person wins using(via) this method

Wei Phoenix
cant get a simple answer from you can i ? everything has to turn into an arguement or a putdown towards someone

I haven't put you nor anyone down today nor argued, despite this being a debate forum.

shokosugi

BFR = Big Fat Robot

Kyle gets a Big Fat Robot (BFR = get it?) to fight and defeat Juggs.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Nah even without battle field removal, Juggernaut doesn't stomp.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Nah even without battle field removal, Juggernaut doesn't stomp.

Don't see how not when there isn't anything Kyle can do to hurt him. Given time he'll break through the shield.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Don't see how not when there isn't anything Kyle can do to hurt him. Given time he'll break through the shield.

And Kyle has more than enough options to keep this at a stalemate. He can always recharge out of Juggenraut's range just in case.

Break through his shield? Do you imagine Kyle just sitting in one spot, creating a single shield, and waiting for Juggernaut to get through it?

I've seen Green Lantern Rings phase before. I've also seen a scan saying it can read minds and such. Do Green Lanterns have any offensive telepathic feats? I don't recall any of the top of my mind.

I also recall it stating it can walk through time, teleport through Space. If he was blood lusted, there is an option or two that Kyle would have with these abilities.

Wei Phoenix
And Kyle has more than enough options to keep this at a stalemate. He can always recharge out of Juggenraut's range just in case.

Break through his shield? Do you imagine Kyle just sitting in one spot, creating a single shield, and waiting for Juggernaut to get through it?

I've seen Green Lantern Rings phase before. I've also seen a scan saying it can read minds and such. Do Green Lanterns have any offensive telepathic feats? I don't recall any of the top of my mind.

I also recall it stating it can walk through time, teleport through Space. If he was blood lusted, there is an option or two that Kyle would have with these abilities.

I was talking about a shield he placed around Cain.

Being a telepath doesn't mean you can beat Cain.

He's not blood lusted so that point doesn't matter really.

The Nuul
Like any GL ring it loses its battery power. Juggs will just wear him out and nothing short of BFR can Kyle win with.

weaponx510
juggy wins one hit n GL is out....and how can GL hurt him

chomperx9
the fight takes place near the GL cor so kyles ring will be always charged. but none of the other GLs are there or guardians to help out. just kyle and cain

Rage.Of.Olympus
I was talking about a shield he placed around Cain.

Being a telepath doesn't mean you can beat Cain.

He's not blood lusted so that point doesn't matter really.

You mean trying to contain Cain?

What would be the point of that, if there is no battle field removal in play. Just a waste of power.

Being a telepath with offensive capabilities although does mean you can beat Cain.

Then let's both hope for Cain, that Kyle does stay calm and does not get blood lusted.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Like any GL ring it loses its battery power. Juggs will just wear him out and nothing short of BFR can Kyle win with.

Unfortunately though, Cain is a brick who cannot fly. How easy would it be for Kyle to simply float to a certain level in the sky, and call his battery to recharge?

Also apparently in this situation his ring is charged for the entire fight as the last post stated.

Wei Phoenix
You mean trying to contain Cain?

What would be the point of that, if there is no battle field removal in play. Just a waste of power.

Being a telepath with offensive capabilities although does mean you can beat Cain.

Then let's both hope for Cain, that Kyle does stay calm and does not get blood lusted.

To keep him from getting to him.

Yes you can but you have to be able to remove the helmet and bypass the optional forcefield.

Not really because it's a pointless statement, he is in character unless stated otherwise. Sending Cain through time or space won't do anything but BFR him, it won't kill him or hurt him and Cyttorak can send him wherever he wants him to go.

Wei Phoenix
Unfortunately though, Cain is a brick who cannot fly. How easy would it be for Kyle to simply float to a certain level in the sky, and call his battery to recharge?

Also apparently in this situation his ring is charged for the entire fight as the last post stated.

He can jump though, he has the leg muscles to do so.

Rage.Of.Olympus
To keep him from getting to him.

Yes you can but you have to be able to remove the helmet and bypass the optional forcefield.

Not really because it's a pointless statement, he is in character unless stated otherwise. Sending Cain through time or space won't do anything but BFR him, it won't kill him or hurt him and Cyttorak can send him wherever he wants him to go.

Simply floating a few feet of the ground, would accomplish that.

Hence the ability to phase, and teleport objects/people and so on.

Dropping him into the Big Bang or Entropy, or some other cataclysmic event would do it. He wouldn't do so unless pissed off though.

So we are allowing outside interference now? Cytorrak teleports him at his request about what, twice in his entire history, and it's being used as an option for Cain?

Rage.Of.Olympus
He can jump though, he has the leg muscles to do so.

I've actually never seen Cain use his leg muscle power. I mean never. Surprisingly. I don't believe it would count as in character.

Either way, seeing as how Cain does not have any superhuman senses to locate Kyle if he were to say fly to the atmosphere, it's rather moot. Don't forget Kyle can also phase, and teleport.

Cain being able to jump good doesn't change anything.

Wei Phoenix
Simply floating a few feet of the ground, would accomplish that.

Hence the ability to phase, and teleport objects/people and so on.

Dropping him into the Big Bang or Entropy, or some other cataclysmic event would do it. He wouldn't do so unless pissed off though.

So we are allowing outside interference now? Cytorrak teleports him at his request about what, twice in his entire history, and it's being used as an option for Cain?

Not if he jumps towards him.

No one has ever phased through his FF.

IDK, is the Big Bang greater than Marvel's Oblivion, or Cyttorak? (Genuine question)

Has he done it while seriously pissed off?

All I said was that it wouldn't do anything permanent to him, I didn't say Cyttorak would bring him back to continue the fight. I.E. BFR is on, Kyle sends him to the stone age. Fight over, but Cain isn't stuck in the stone age forever.

Wei Phoenix
I've actually never seen Cain use his leg muscle power. I mean never. Surprisingly. I don't believe it would count as in character.

Either way, seeing as how Cain does not have any superhuman senses to locate Kyle if he were to say fly to the atmosphere, it's rather moot. Don't forget Kyle can also phase, and teleport.

Cain being able to jump good doesn't change anything.

How tall is The Stranger? He jumped up and knocked him down.

If Kyle is a few feet from the ground like you said then I think it's safe to say jumping on him would do some good.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not if he jumps towards him.

No one has ever phased through his FF.

IDK, is the Big Bang greater than Marvel's Oblivion, or Cyttorak? (Genuine question)

Has he done it while seriously pissed off?

All I said was that it wouldn't do anything permanent to him, I didn't say Cyttorak would bring him back to continue the fight. I.E. BFR is on, Kyle sends him to the stone age. Fight over, but Cain isn't stuck in the stone age forever.

Which would be pointless with someone who phases.

Has anyone ever tried to phase through it and failed?

Oblivion's realm? Haven't others survived inside of it before as well? Didn't Iceman survive in his realm? I'm honestly not sure.

Well, doesn't Cytorrak only supply him with a portion of his power as Classic Juggernaut? You don't have to be stronger or powerful than Cytorrak simply more powerful than the enchantment correct? Just wondering.

Seriously though, I don't think Cytorrak has any feats. At all, really.

Understood. I thought you meant, that if battle field removal was on, then one would call on Cytorrak and make it null.

Knowsbleed33

This is the correct answer.

Rage.Of.Olympus
How tall is The Stranger? He jumped up and knocked him down.

If Kyle is a few feet from the ground like you said then I think it's safe to say jumping on him would do some good.

It's variable like it is with all of these entities. Are you talking about the "X-men Forever" incident?

Meh, it would and in all honesty I didn't consider Cain jumping up high to attempt to get him. I just never saw it as a tactic for him to use. Don't know why really. It would only make sense. I've just never seen him using it in attempt to get a flyer and so on. Still, either way, phasing, their ability to fly and overall versatility would make it pointless.

Either way in this fight his ring is always charged meaning it's an indefinite stalemate.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
This is the correct answer. read the last post on the bottom of the 1st page i stated the fight takes place near the GL cor

Placidity
Pay Attention.

Knowsbleed33
read the last post on the bottom of the 1st page i stated the fight takes place near the GL cor

It doesn't help. Nuul's response is still the correct one.

Kyle can't possible win w/o BFR.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
It doesn't help. Nuul's response is still the correct one.

Kyle can't possible win w/o BFR.

And how would Juggernaut win exactly? Especially if he is charged throughout the entire fight?

He has the ability to fly, phase, and with an unlimited charge, his constructs could last for as long as he wanted them too.

It's far from correct to say that the Juggernaut stomps without battle field removal. At best, it's an indefinite stalemate for either, unless Green Lantern's, can use offensive telepathy and so on....

Kyle Rayner cannot hurt Cain, and vise versa with their abilities. Indefinite stalemate in this situation. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to check themselves.

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut can throw shit at him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
eek!

I never thought of that. Throwing shit at a Green Lantern. That would really work.

thumb up

Knowsbleed33
Hecks ya.

Rage.Of.Olympus
We finally agree. dance

chomperx9
yeah kyle would need to be quick to dodge what ever juggernaut throws at him because kyles ring cant protect him from physical objects being thrown at him right ?

Placidity
of course not. His ring is basically an LED with a green transparent cover on it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
yeah kyle would need to be quick to dodge what ever juggernaut throws at him because kyles ring cant protect him from physical objects being thrown at him right ?

Lol, we are just joking.

A Green Lantern has personal body shaped Force Fields that can protect them from harm. A thrown object won't do anything. They usually though create their constructs such as Force Fields to protect themselves.

They can even gain Superhuman strength with their rings as I recall.

Starscream M
Lol, we are just joking.

A Green Lantern has personal body shaped Force Fields that can protect them from harm. A thrown object won't do anything. They usually though create their constructs such as Force Fields to protect themselves.

They can even gain Superhuman strength with their rings as I recall. there's no way kyle can win if juggy just keeps on his forcefield. juggy wins by default.

chomperx9
Lol, we are just joking.

They can even gain Superhuman strength with their rings as I recall. duh i was just playing along

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
there's no way kyle can win if juggy just keeps on his forcefield. juggy wins by default.

*Sigh*

If we ignore battle field removal (Which would work Force Field or no Force Field.), then it's an indefinite stalemate. Period. Kyle doesn't even run out of power here. The only other way, is if Kyle is blood lusted, or say Green Lanterns can use offensive telepathy.

Juggernaut winning by default? How does that even make sense in this situation?

Rage.Of.Olympus
duh i was just playing along

Lol.

My bad.

Starscream M
*Sigh*

If we ignore battle field removal (Which would work Force Field or no Force Field.), then it's an indefinite stalemate. Period. Kyle doesn't even run out of power here. The only other way, is if Kyle is blood lusted, or say Green Lanterns can use offensive telepathy.

Juggernaut winning by default? How does that even make sense in this situation? you're right, kyle can win with bfr.

but without bfr, juggy wins. because kyle will age and dies...juggy won't.

chomperx9
since the fight takes place at the GL cor and kyle is charged 100% during the fight only way for cain to win is for him to destroy the main lantern at the GL cor. but kyle wouldnt just stand there and watch cain do that while eating popcorn.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
you're right, kyle can win with bfr.

but without bfr, juggy wins. because kyle will age and dies...juggy won't.

With an unlimited charge, his ring would never run out of power. Technically his power would be unlimited because no matter how much he exerted it would still be fully charged. Thinking about it, he would be like Ion except with a you know ring.

Chomper, when you said the main lantern battery, do you mean he has direct access to the Green Lantern Main Battery?

Can you age and die with an unlimited charge ring? I know that the rings can be used on the wearers body. Does it stop aging if enough will power is used? It can travel through time. I'm really not sure.

Philosophía
Kyle, every time.

ColossusGrundy
Kyle puts him in a giant airtight hamster wheel. Juggs unstoppably rolls around until he runs out of air and passes out.

Easy.

and that's just one scenario. Against the greenhorn GL. Put him against Hal Jordan and it's over before it starts.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Kyle puts him in a giant airtight hamster wheel. Juggs unstoppably rolls around until he runs out of air and passes out.

Easy.

and that's just one scenario. Against the greenhorn GL. Put him against Hal Jordan and it's over before it starts.

Nah, that ain't happening. Juggernaut doesn't need food, air and so on. You aren't taking him out by cutting off his air supply.

occultdestroyer
Any GL can BFR Juggs

juggernaut74
I gotta go with GL.

WhiteWitchKing
*Sigh*

Juggernaut winning by default? How does that even make sense in this situation?

Nah, I think Juggernaut might pull out a few wins with the rest of them being stalemates. I say this only because of the times Kyle might get irritated enough that he might put on an emerald armor and duke it out with Juggernaut. That mistake would give Juggernaut an opening to beat Kyle on his ass for a win.

However, if contain is considered as a win than Kyle takes it 8-9/10. He put's Juggernaut in a green box long enough for to be considered the winner.

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut would instantly bust out of that box.

D_Dude1210
Juggernaught and GL stare at each other for a few days. Unfortunately, duty calls the GL and he has to leave.

Conclusion: Jugz wins by default.

ColossusGrundy
Physical strength vs willpower?

Tsk tsk, overestimate Juggs a bit I think.

Kyle wins, NOT easily, but he wins.

BFR Very easy....without BFR he still wins.
Jams a big green skewer up his butt and watches him sit like a Vlad Dracul dinner show.

chomperx9
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Juggernaught and GL stare at each other for a few days. Unfortunately, duty calls the GL and he has to leave.

Conclusion: Jugz wins by default. yeah they call kyle for duty cause theres no other GLs out there in the universe that can fix the problem.

chomperx9
bump

Spire
Kyle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.