Magneto: Testament.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
I love Greg Pak, and someone recommended this to me even though I'm not a fan of X-Men or necessarily the character (I have read a LOT of X-Men, it's not just a case of me not knowing Magneto).

Would anyone say this is worth it? I'm hesitant since it seems to only exist on hardback right now.

If this thread leads into discussion on the book, please do not reveal spoilers.

-AC

Badabing
It won't matter if you're an X Men fan. The book isn't what you'd expect. I enjoyed reading the mini.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It was written well and I enjoyed it, which is surprising as it was Pak....

Endless Mike
I liked it, personally

willRules
I read either the first or second issue and it was awesome. The only reason I haven't picked up the HC is that there are 101 other things I also want to pick up.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'd say download it if you can't get it.

Darth Jello
You think they'll stick with the forged identity to avoid murder thing in the movie and actually call him Max Eisenhardt?

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'd say download it if you can't get it.

ac doesnt download comics.

XER
He most certainly does.

Alpha Centauri
I do not.

I don't no know why you're trolling me through PMs, but still, it's sad.

-AC

Kris Blaze
I suggest downloading it.

Alpha Centauri
Is there any particular reason why "I don't download" doesn't sink in?

-AC

leonidas
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Is there any particular reason why "I don't download" doesn't sink in?

-AC

laughing out loud

XER
Who not download them btw?

-V-
Originally posted by XER
Who not download them btw?

Haven't you heard? It's the same as stealing!

Outside of comic books, television shows, music and films I never download anything illegally off the internet - it's a matter of principle!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.