Michael Myers is in Nakatomi Plaza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/halloween-2-michael-myers.jpg
The serial killer from Rob Zombie's remake Halloween, Michael Myers replaces John McClane and is stuck in the Die Hard scenario. Hans Grube and his gang overtake the building but Myers escapes before they can even be aware of his presence. He starts out armed with nothing but a large kitchen knive and some rope. He can acquire objects to aid him but is not allowed to use firearms. Can he do what McClane did? Better? Worse?

Things to Consider
1. Myers has no connection with the police. He gets no assisstance from Al.
2. He doesn't use firearms. But he is far more stealthier and physically imposing than McClane.
3. Myers will use explosives if he acquires them for the sake of this thread but no firearms.
4. Myers has no feelings or sympathy for the hostages.
5. Myers is allowed to listen on a stolen radio for intel.
6. Hans and his gang are heavily armed.

Rules
1. Myers must prevent Hans and his gang of terrorists from leaving the building.
2. Myers isn't allowed to use guns.

Bouboumaster
*ch ch ch ch ha ha ha ha*

Everyone is already slaughtered by Jason "The Bad-ass Killing Machine* Vohrees before Michael "Slowpoke" Myers enter the building.

Kaibs
Even gimped version of Michael Clears it. And after he kills the terrorists he'll kill the hostages because hes Michael Myers.

Rogue Jedi
haermm yes Pretty much.

Darth Martin
Remember, the terrorrists have heavy machine guns and explosives. They are trained and Hans is one smart cookie.

Kaibs
Oh I am taking into account of that. However Michael's stealth = 1000 better than McClane. And hes way more lethal than McClane. And ya know i gots love for McClane

Rogue Jedi
I wonder....Myers kills a few terrorists, then is under machine gun fire, sees an MP5 on the ground next to him.......

Kaibs
Michael wouldnt use a gun. You realize how many guns he could of used over the years? it's not his style, he's an OG

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, but if 10 terrorists have him pinned down, and his only option is stepping out and being shot to shit........

Kaibs
LOL 10 terrorists would never have him pinned down. So that scenario is totally irrelevant, and even if they did he'd get shot then get back up when they left and kill them al over

Mairuzu
michael rapes!

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I wonder....Myers kills a few terrorists, then is under machine gun fire, sees an MP5 on the ground next to him....... Read the OP.

Rogue Jedi
Yes, I know, I was just saying.

Sadako of Girth
I don't know if he could prevent ALL the thieves/terrorists leaving.
If they left all spread out, he cant be everywhere at once....
Does he have Argylle punch out that Nerd guy (The only survivor on the robber team) in the garage..?

But I largely feel that its a big Myers win over pretty much all the Gruberites, should they stay and fight.

BruceSkywalker
Myers gets shot at least 1000 times, gets back up looks around at everyone and starts torip the bad guys and hostages to shreds

Darth Martin
Now a 1000 bullets would put Myers out of this.

Kaibs
Im not sure if a 1000 bullets even would. Of course we dont know because its never happened, but I think he'd still live. Even gimp Michael would.

gobstakid777
I actually think he loses.He's not gonna survive decapitation,via 1,000 submachine gun rounds

Kaibs
I love how you think that all the terrorists are clumped together and dont take into account that Michael's stealth is 100fold on everyone in the building.

gobstakid777
well there are serveral factors to consider.he could win,but u can't say there's no chance he couldn't tho.all someone needs is the right shot and it's over

Kaibs
The right shot and its over? Do you know how hard it is for someone to decapitate a human with a bullet? There are actually not many guns that will even do it point blank with someone that isnt a Desert Eagle, .50 Cal or Shotgun? Since its Rob Zombies Michael I am not giving him 100% success rate, but it's like 95%. It would take more than a bullet to bring him down. You have to at least know that. And as for the several factors to consider. Them being clumped in one cluster **** is something you dont have to consider at all because theres no reason they would be. Hans isnt that stupid to have his men do that.

gobstakid777
that's why i said 1,000 bullets.all one needs to do is have the right shot and then pump the gun on full auto.have u ever seen ingloruious basterds.now imagine the...certain character's death and amplify that by 20.mike can go down hard

Darth Martin
Myers surely won't be put down with just one shot. no expression This is Michael Myers we're talking about. In the first film he took a shotgun shell from the female prison guard. He took one round to the shoulder from the police officer inside the house. At the swimming pool he took 3 rounds in the upper back area. In the theatrical ending it takes a ton of shots before Myers falls down. Watch the scene and you'll see he's still up and alive for about five seconds while taking V for Vendetta style bullets.

Kaibs
LOL you're comparing Michael Myers to ****ing Nazis? that's just god damn blasphemy. You sir fail. (On a side note. Inglorious Bastards was good not the big T's best movie but it was good)

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Kaibs
LOL you're comparing Michael Myers to ****ing Nazis? that's just god damn blasphemy. You sir fail.
wtf confused1

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Myers surely won't be put down with just one shot. no expression This is Michael Myers we're talking about. In the first film he took a shotgun shell from the female prison guard. He took one round to the shoulder from the police officer inside the house. At the swimming pool he took 3 rounds in the upper back area. In the theatrical ending it takes a ton of shots before Myers falls down. Watch the scene and you'll see he's still up and alive for about five seconds while taking V for Vendetta style bullets.
i'm just sayin,if someone was able to get a good aim at his head,and then unload the clip on full auto at his face,he is beyond dead.mike is durable,but all of the mentioned bullets he took were to the chest.if someone unloads unholy hell on his face...

Darth Martin
What stopped them from doing that to McClane?

Kaibs
Originally posted by gobstakid777
that's why i said 1,000 bullets.all one needs to do is have the right shot and then pump the gun on full auto.have u ever seen ingloruious basterds.now imagine the...certain character's death and amplify that by 20.mike can go down hard

You're comparing Michael Myers to Hitler in terms of him dying. Myers would not go down like Hitler did.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
What stopped them from doing that to McClane? McClane had a machine gun too, Ho-ho-ho.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
McClane had a machine gun too, Ho-ho-ho.
exactly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.