switch up, Revan vs. Malak and Bastilla (Sith Lord)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jamefril
Revan vs. Malak and Bastilla (when she became a sith lord), at the same time.

Fight takes place on Star Forge where Malak and Bastilla have the advantage.

unknowns or not, give your best opinion based on what you DO know, not by what you don't

Anything goes.

mattatom
Revan convinces Bastilla to join him while Malak and him are fighting and Revan and Bastilla Stomp. Though without feats this isn't entirely accurate and you shuld give Revan, Darth Bandon to make it closer. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Truculent
Already know the answer - read the comics and play the game.

Lord Lucien
Bandon? F*ck, man, why don't you just give Revan Thor and his mighty hammer while you're at it. Sheesh, talk about your overkill, Matt.

Darth Truculent
Revan killed Malak without the aid of the SF and Bastila had a change of heart.

Darth Truculent
Nearly forgot - where have you been Lucien?!

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Nearly forgot - where have you been Lucien?! Me? I've been right here.----kudos to anyone who gets the reference.

But yeah, I haven't gone anywhere. I visit and post rather frequently. It's Eminence who's vanished. And others.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Bandon? F*ck, man, why don't you just give Revan Thor and his mighty hammer while you're at it. Sheesh, talk about your overkill, Matt. Wow Lucien, I actually just Lol'd. Oh and QFP, thats now two things from you.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by mattatom
Wow Lucien, I actually just Lol'd. Oh and QFP, thats now two things from you.

Three things.

Lord Lucien
Proof that Canadians are the Chosen People. No, we're not Jewish.

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Three things. Your quite right Slash, nothing from you yet though!I even have FaunusI apologize Lucien!

Slash_KMC
Where is Faunus?

mattatom
Where is Faunus? On his bi-monthly sabbatical to ride the NebNuts. Didn't you get the memo? Or the E-mail? Well missing one or the other is acceptable but both? He'll have to leave a stern postit on your desk. Points for the reference.

Red Nemesis
Where is Faunus? Originally posted by mattatom
On his bi-monthly sabbatical to ride the NebNuts. Didn't you get the memo? Or the E-mail? Well missing one or the other is acceptable but both? He'll have to leave a stern postit on your desk. Points for the reference.
Also known as college.

mattatom
Indeed. No points for anyone then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.