Batman with 1 MONTH prep wants you dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
Batman with 1 MONTH prep and at his very peak (fihgting skills/resources/gadgets/smarts/etc.) wants YOU dead.

pick 3 street levelers you want to protect you (they have 1 month prep as well).

Rage.Of.Olympus
Black Panther, Nick Fury, and Ra's Al Ghul.

Mindset
Forge
Tony Stark w/o his suit
Black Panther

Doctor-Alvis
I pick 3 Batmans.

Mindset
I pick Dick, Tim, and Jason.

Batman will be too busy trying to get them to come back to his cave to "train" that he will forget about me.

Eternal Idol
The Punisher, Nick Fury, and Forge.

Juk3n
Nick Fury
Black Panther
Elektra for when shit gets close quarters

Warlord
Daredevil
Cap
Punisher

Board Walker
Ra's Al Ghul, Slade, and Dr. Doom (without his suit)

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Board Walker
Ra's Al Ghul, Slade, and Dr. Doom (without his suit)

You're going to have to take his magic away too to make Doom street level.

Placidity
People from the Batman family would be the best I think. They know Batman the best and what he is capable of, and might even know what he might try to do (assuming Batman doesn't know you get help, or he'll just do something unpredictable even for his former students).

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Placidity
People from the Batman family would be the best I think. They know Batman the best and what he is capable of, and might even know what he might try to do (assuming Batman doesn't know you get help, or he'll just do something unpredictable even for his former students).
That could also be one of the worst things to do, considering Batman knows them better than anybody.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Yea.

I picked Ra's Al Ghul, because he has experience, knowledge in regards to Batman such as his secret identity, his batcave, his resources, and knows how Batman works and thinks, and at the same time, distant enough from Batman (Especially with his teammates using their resources and minds.) that Batman would not be able to predict his line of thinking vise versa.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I pick 3 Batmans.

thumb up

haermm

Placidity
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
That could also be one of the worst things to do, considering Batman knows them better than anybody.

Originally posted by Placidity
(assuming Batman doesn't know you get help, or he'll just do something unpredictable even for his former students).

Konton
Originally posted by Juk3n
Nick Fury
Black Panther
Elektra for when shit gets close quarters

XanatosForever
No one. Batman doesn't kill. no expression

occultdestroyer
Joker
Captain America (Steve)
Punisher

Master Court
Daredevil
Cap
Joker

Blanket
Reed (no cosmic powers)
Forge
Galactus (no cosmic powers)

Mshinu
Forge
Multiple Man
Captain America

An army using Forge`s tech and led by Cap stick out tongue

Sin I AM
hush
earth x cap, because I think thats the best version
and black panther

Supermutant
The Joker would save you from Batman by killing you himself.

I'll take Bronze Tiger, Bane, and Green Arrow

Sin I AM
green arrow lol and bane recently got punked by Grayson

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Sin I AM

noooooo. haha noticed that started calling him Richard. laughing out loud

Supermutant
Originally posted by Sin I AM

GA has fought with and against Bruce many times and they think alike. As I recall the meeting between Bane and Dick in Secret 6, it was Dick who left knowing that Bane, Ragdoll, and Catman was killing kidnappers.

Bouboumaster
Multiple Man
Nick Fury
Tony Stark

shokosugi
here's mine:

BLack Panther (fighting/strategy)
Cap (fighting/strategy)
Tony Starks w/out the armor (money/resources/contacts/strategy)

PRAYERRUN
Ra's Al Gul
Captain America
Wolverine

Hitman911
Punisher
Ra's Al Gul
Black Panther

Batman's Dead!!!

PRAYERRUN
We know that. Personally, I think that if Batman wants ME dead, then nobody could protect me. I mean apparently, he can beat Galactus lol.

shokosugi
..or

Wolverine
Black Panther
Kingpin

ColossusGrundy
Captain America,
Punisher,
and the Riddler (it took Adam West an entire episode to figure out the riddles, with one month prep he'll have thousands ready, I'll be able to sit in a lounge chair and wait)

psycho gundam
i see the concept of "street level" is beyond most posters.....

anyway, i pick usama bin laden with the best plastique explosives money can buy strapped to him (with a deadman switch), the foreigner, and frank castle/or nick fury.

gobstakid777
lady shiva
cassandra cain
Constantine Drakon

shokosugi
lady shiva
elektra
black Panther

Badabing
Originally posted by shokosugi
Batman with 1 MONTH prep and at his very peak (fihgting skills/resources/gadgets/smarts/etc.) wants YOU dead.

pick 3 street levelers you want to protect you (they have 1 month prep as well). I'm not sure if by street leveler you mean with purely no powers or not. So, depending on the stips of street leveler, I'll go with any 3 of the following:

Deathstroke, Prometheus, Ra's Al Ghul, Captain America, Punisher, Deadpool, Lex Luthor and Nick Fury. Again, this depends on the thread starter's definition of street leveler since some of my picks have super powers.

shokosugi
Someone without super powers.

I think in this case anyone equal to or below Cap/Deathstroke/Wolverine/etc.

Wild Shadow
one phone call fbi/ homeland security info on bats secret identity and cave location names of ppl closes to him...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.