Ghost Rider (Full power Zarathos) Vs. Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
Ghost rider with no inhibition, no safety switch, full power and infinite potential.

Vs.

Dr. strange.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Board Walker
Ghost rider with no inhibition, no safety switch, full power and infinite potential.

Vs.

Dr. strange.

As I recall, it happened in one of the early issues of the new GR series. Strange was wtfpwning GR while still holding back until he thought he might have destroyed GR. Enter CIS, GR takes advantage and uses the PS on Strange which turns strange into a braindead vegetable. Unfortunately, it was the last issue of the series that I read so I can't remember how that went down afterwards.

Board Walker
He was battling Zerathos? Are you sure? and not the human host in control?

Placidity
Ghost Ridah

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Board Walker
He was battling Zerathos? Are you sure? and not the human host in control?

No no, JB was in control. But he was extremely inexperienced. Didn't even know what the penance stare is/does.

Board Walker
Ah, makes more sense, I was wondering how Zarathos would do vs Dr. Strange, Ghost rider with Zarathos in full control with no inhibition from JB.

RinseandRepeat
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
As I recall, it happened in one of the early issues of the new GR series. Strange was wtfpwning GR while still holding back until he thought he might have destroyed GR. Enter CIS, GR takes advantage and uses the PS on Strange which turns strange into a braindead vegetable. Unfortunately, it was the last issue of the series that I read so I can't remember how that went down afterwards.

What you mean is - You heard about it on a forum and don't know what happens next.

amirite?

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by RinseandRepeat
What you mean is - You heard about it on a forum and don't know what happens next.

amirite?

Awww lookit the 12 year old troll get banned sad so so sad

guy222
Zarathos

Nihilist
Strange in a stomp

PowerCosmic
The fight is found in the Ghost Rider Respect Thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=437898&pagenumber=3

Dr. Strange is not stomping Ghost Rider. This fight would actually be hard to decide. Ghost may win this, if he does the Penace Stare to Dr. Strange.

guy222
I need to found out those issues, never read those

iceman24567
Current Strange isn't beating Blaze

Board Walker
This is Zarathos not blaze...

Slaanesh
GR stomp..

iceman24567
Even worse Strange gets stomped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.