Bob Lee Swagger vs. Bryan Mills

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkNemesis
Mark Wahlberg's character from Shooter vs. Liam Neeson's character from Taken.

Scenario 1: Gunfight, both of them are armed with a standard 9mm handgun.

Scenario 2: Strict H2H fight, no weapons allowed.

Who takes this?

Placidity
S1: Probably Brian cause Swagger is a wannabe.

S2: Brian hands down.

Kaibs
Brian Mills. Easily. Especially given his military background.

Placidity
^ What background was it? Just some 'generic' SOF?

Rogue Jedi
Post some footage from Taken?

Rogue Jedi
OK I watched this vid:

EVXLzcaMObg&feature=related

Looks like Mills would pwn Swagger. And McClane. And Riggs. In one sitting haermm

I'll watch it on my day off and post again.

Placidity
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
OK I watched this vid:

Looks like Mills would pwn Swagger. And McClane. And Riggs. In one sitting haermm

Haha, exactly the video you wanted.

And yea, highly recommended film. For those who know Robert Ludlum's Jason Bourne, Brian Mills comes much closer to his character than Matt Damon's does.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Kaibs
Brian Mills. Easily. Especially given his military background.

He was a ex Special Activities Division from the C.I.A. which is the C.I.A.'s most prestige unit. They're like Delta in a sense.

Placidity
He was a ex Special Activities Division from the C.I.A. which is the C.I.A.'s most prestige unit. They're like Delta in a sense.

Thats not technically military, although he was more than likely SF military before that.

DarkNemesis
OK I watched this vid:

Da-amn.

That video summed up all the ass-kicking delivered by Mills rather nicely.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Placidity
Thats not technically military, although he was more than likely SF military before that.

The Special Activities Division is the C.I.A>'s Military division you could say. And prior to that he was in SF as well. As in Green Beret.

Placidity
I like how he shot the foreign Intelligence guy's wife. A very Jack Bauer-moment big grin

Kaibs
Lol yeah. That movie was surprisingly really damn good. Taken 2 should be good too

Robtard
If any of you American ***** get the chance, watch the European version of Taken, it is 187.9% a better movie, as it's longer and the violence Mills commits isn't watered down.

Rogue Jedi
H2H this is no contest. Gun battle? I'd say 5/5, Swagger was pretty impressive with a pistol.

Kaibs
LOL Mills had pinpoint accuracy with his weapons. He rarely ever missed. No way swagger beats him in either.

DarkNemesis
LOL Mills had pinpoint accuracy with his weapons. He rarely ever missed. No way swagger beats him in either.

Wasn't Bob Lee Swagger a top notch marksman as well? Or is that just with a sniper? Sorry it's been a while since I watched Shooter.

Kaibs
Swagger was a marksman too, but Mills was even deadlier with a gun than he is H2H. it owuld be an excellent match but I think Mills still wins.

BruceSkywalker
simply put..."I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. "

Darth Martin
1. Firefight is a tossup for me. Swagger showed skill with handguns.
2. Byran Mills hands down.

Rogue Jedi
LOL Mills had pinpoint accuracy with his weapons. He rarely ever missed. No way swagger beats him in either. Swagger had pinpoint accuracy with his pistols. He rarely ever missed. Wait, he NEVER missed.

Kaibs
Swagger had pinpoint accuracy with his pistols. He rarely ever missed. Wait, he NEVER missed.

Its been a minute since i've seen Shooter, but im sure he's missed.

Rogue Jedi
He prolly did, I was just being an ass haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.