The Deadliest Warrior

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gobstakid777
2 groups of people wake up in abandoned rooms. a voice comes out on the loud speaker. It says he collected the world's deadliest people and is pitting them against each other.The winning team,or the survivors of the winning team will gain freedom and whatever their heart desires,but only if every member of the other team is dead.

The teams are
Richard B. Riddick
Jason Bourne
Beatrix Kiddo

vs

River Tam
Blade
John J. Rambo

all of the "contestants" are equipped with 3 bowie knives, a handgun w/ 10 clips, and a sawed-off shotgun w/ 20 rounds.Blade and Kiddo have their siganture katanas also.

The fight takes place in a large underground abandoned warehouse?

which team wins

jaden101
Bourne, Tam, Rambo and Kiddo all fall relatively quickly...Riddick cuts the lights to give him a slight advantage but Blade wins through some degree of enhanced eyesight but better all round senses and abilities.

Darth Martin
Team 2. Blade and River are too much.

Mr. Rhythmic
Oh, thought you were talking about the show.

Darth Martin
Awsome show. thumb up

What was your favorite episode?

golem370
Riddick and Blade are the last fighters.

Rogue Jedi
An underground warehouse?

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Awsome show. thumb up

What was your favorite episode?
i personally don't like the show that much
mafia beats yakuza?wtf?

gobstakid777
bump

Darth Martin
Originally posted by gobstakid777
i personally don't like the show that much
mafia beats yakuza?wtf? I loved the show although I'm not sure the Mafia>Yakuza. Full of great episodes though. I was tuned in every Tuesday.

It was great to see them inflict damage on those ballistic gel models.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I loved the show although I'm not sure the Mafia>Yakuza.

Movie ore Real world?

Darth Martin
Real world.

gobstakid777
real world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.