Superman.Manhunter vs Marvel.Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Superman and Martian Manhunter

vs

Captain Marvel and Black Adam

-----------------------

Scenario I Manhunter can't use his other powers, except Martian Vision (Phsyical stats allowed of course, e.g super speed etc).

Scenario II Manhunter gets all his abilities.

He who has balls, speak now!

xJLxKing
Hmm tough fight.
Scenario 1. Team 2 6/10
Scenario 2. Team 1 6/10

But if it's current characters, Team 1 everytime.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Wait JL,

Remember all Superman has to do is change his mindset and he can overcome all. So, really the answer is Superman solos in both scenerios 10/10 right?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Wait JL,

Remember all Superman has to do is change his mindset and he can overcome all. So, really the answer is Superman solos in both scenerios 10/10 right?
facepalm
At this point, all you do is troll. If you can't understand what simply scan, and statement mean, then it's not my fault. If you can't understand how Superman's power fluctuate, then shut up and don't talk.
Simple as that! beer

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by xJLxKing
facepalm
At this point, all you do is troll. If you can't understand what simply scan, and statement mean, then it's not my fault. If you can't understand how Superman's power fluctuate, then shut up and don't talk.
Simple as that! beer

haha no it's you that doesn't understand logic, reason and a PIS/CIS free enviroment at KMC. So, I'm wrong in saying that... superman can solo if he lets loose and changes his mindset? That would be false? I mean afterall.. they are only just peers of his...

xJLxKing
haha no it's you that doesn't understand logic, reason and a PIS/CIS free enviroment at KMC. So, I'm wrong in saying that... superman can solo if he lets loose and changes his mindset? That would be false? I mean afterall.. they are only just peers of his...
Peers? Yeah, but doesn't change the fact that he beats them and his feats are superior to his. Not only that, but again you are deny what people posted in previous thread. Obviously, you are stubborn and wont admit that you were wrong.

KuRuPT Thanosi
exactly. Yet, how do you give Team 2 6/10 in any scenerio then kiddo? hmmmm gonna love to hear this one....

xJLxKing
exactly. Yet, how do you give Team 2 6/10 in any scenerio then kiddo? hmmmm gonna love to hear this one.... BA>MM(without any other powers)
Superman>CM

MM>BA
Superman>CM

That wasn't hard

KuRuPT Thanosi
BA>MM(without any other powers)
Superman>CM

MM>BA
Superman>CM

That wasn't hard

Ummm actually you dodge the question.... So, since BA > MM and Supes > CM we're left with Supes vs. BA and we all know how you feel on that matter don't we lol. As a matter a fact... you find it perfectly plausible that Supes can beat really anybody since afterall he has TH3 F3ATS and all he has to do is change his mindset. So, again how exactly does Team 2 win with what you've said in the past kiddo? Could it be that you were actually being logical in thinking that maybe two peers of supes in a CIS/PIS free environment could take him in the long run? We're not in an environment where DC doesn't have to have supes beat Super Abstract character to save the Universe but we're on KMC?

Wei Phoenix
Wait JL,

I love it when people bring grudges and debates from older threads to a new one when unprovoked.

Besides that tactic only works when he needs to own Thanos.

xJLxKing
Ummm actually you dodge the question.... So, since BA > MM and Supes > CM we're left with Supes vs. BA and we all know how you feel on that matter don't we lol. As a matter a fact... you find it perfectly plausible that Supes can beat really anybody since afterall he has TH3 F3ATS and all he has to do is change his mindset. So, again how exactly does Team 2 win with what you've said in the past kiddo? Could it be that you were actually being logical in thinking that maybe two peers of supes in a CIS/PIS free environment could take him in the long run? We're not in an environment where DC doesn't have to have supes beat Super Abstract character to save the Universe but we're on KMC?
Again, I give Superman the win over BA and CM if they are at full health. Though, I don't think Superman would be a good shape to fight BA, or CM after defeat one of them. Get it??

He does that everywhere.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Again, I give Superman the win over BA and CM if they are at full health. Though, I don't think Superman would be a good shape to fight BA, or CM after defeat one of them. Get it??

He does that everywhere.

Still not computing JL. So, your trying to say is BA disposes of MM easily and isn't really hurt at all. While Superman is hurt and not doing very good after CM thus BA wins. However, doesn't Supes just have to get serious and step it up a notch and thus BA is a piece of cake compared to who he's beaten and his F3ATS!?

By the way I agree with your thought process... Just not sure how it fits in with your previous statements where you say he has the feats, he's beaten these people on panel and agreeing all he has to do is change his mindset and look what he can do. How does that no longer apply?

Galan007
first scenario = team 2.
second scenario = team 1.

imo.

SuperLuigi
1. team 1 7/10
2. team 1 10/10

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
first scenario = team 2.
second scenario = team 1.

imo. thumb up

Blanket
No matter what your opinion is, Superman is not taking Adam and Billy at the same time. erm

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Blanket
No matter what your opinion is, Superman is not taking Adam and Billy at the same time. erm

I agree. Only problem is other people don't share that sentiment

Philosophía
Originally posted by Blanket

You're right.

He one-shots one of them, goes invisible, and makes the other one punch himself to death.

http://i30.tinypic.com/2rwxoj7.gif

Badabing
Kurupt, stop trolling or it's 3 warnings...all at once!

Sasaraixx
Scenario 1 - Team 2
Scenario 2 - Team 1

Rage.Of.Olympus
Scenario 1 - Team 2

Scenario 2 - Team 1. More because of Martian Manhunter than anything. The Marvel's don't have anything in their arsenal that can stop him while he is phasing as far as I recall. Unless the lightning they can channel has that application.

The Pict
Originally posted by Badabing
Kurupt, stop trolling or it's 3 warnings...all at once!

oh Impossible!

batdude123
Originally posted by The Pict
oh Impossible!

Now he's just abusing his power.

Spire
T2

T1

ColossusGrundy
Captain Marvel and Superman are a stalemate. It all depends on Adam v/s Manhunter.

I think they fight a while and the conversation gets boring. Then they all retire to the JLA rec room and watch the hidden camera that Plastic Man installed in Power Girl's apartment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.