Naruto/Sasuke/Killer Bee vs Alucard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
this trio takes on Alucard. can they beat him?

XanZan
Alucard would own them all since he like, can't die. They'd all eventually run out of chakra.

Kero_Co
Killer Bee raps, Alucard flees, they go to the mall and by some phat stoopid clothes.

XanatosForever
Wow, at first I read that as "Killer Bee rapes", and I was like erm, but now I'm like laughing

Sasori
Alucard rapes...... Nuff said.

KingD19
Alucard has so many abilities it's ridiculous, plus since he absorbed Schrodinger, he can be anywhere at anytime, plus he can no longer be hurt, not that they could hurt him before that. Alucard takes on Sasuke and Killer Bee, then calls Seras Victoria to handle Naruto.

NemeBro
Alucard is a nigh-complete immortal at the end of the manga.

Ban Mido
Normally I would say Alucard....but...with all my naruto knowledge

Killer Bee...ends up appearing to be killed..just for alucard to find out it's a fake

Sasuke...gets in trouble...then we find out he secretly became a vampire who has absorbed over 5 million souls and is somehow in a odd way Alucards father..somehow rendering all of Alucards attacks useless, why does all this happen?? Easy explanation, Sharingan ....someone then explains that Itachi was like 175 lvls ahead of Sasuke still...

Naruto...well..things start to look bleak..but then Naruto starts talking..Alucard halts to listen to what he has to say...8 chapters and one 15 hour story later, Alucard's brought to tears cause all of Narutos stories and painful past somehow relate to Alucard the same exact way thus bringing him to tears for the first time in years and he either kills himself permanently, reviving every innocent he killed in the time slot or becomes Narutos new friend

I could see it happening, don't lie you know it would.

EvilAngel
Maybe it's the Naruto fangirl in me speaking but. ..

Naruto has the nine tailed fox.

Sasuke has Ameratsu and Susanoo

Killer Bee has 'raps' so bad that could kill anyone (this one is a joke btw, adding killer bee was pointless imo)

and Alucard is an arrogent ass who would laugh no matter what they did.

I stand by, you cannot regenerate from nothing. Between the four tails "i'ma firin mah lazar" and Ameratsu, they have the power to reduce Alucard to less than nothing. But that's just my opinion.

I am aware only Vaguely of the extremely boring character known as Alucard, and i don't care to learn more. I was just shooting a spitball of an idea in here.

KingD19
Yeah.....no.

Mido is probably right, something dumb would happen like that.

However, Alucard at the end of the manga has absorbed Schrodinger, a being with Quantum Reality Manipulation.

After he did this, Alucard didn't drink blood for 20-30 years and was just fine, whereas if he did that before, he would be near death. He also appeared in Integra's room. He can exist everywhere and nowhere at the same time, and as long as he believe he's unhurt, he's unhurt.

And about all the Naruto particapants, Alucard goes level 0 just for fun, just so he has more torture varieties.

Demonic Phoenix
Mangeykou Sharingan, the raper of all rapers. Sasuke beat A. alone with his array of PNJs.

imo, It'd be insanely hard for the Naruto trio to hurt him significantly, let alone beat him.

KingD19
The thing is, since he absorbed Schrodinger, he can no longer physically be hurt, just like Schrodinger. Well technically he can be hurt, but he can heal himself back to %100 just by believing he's %100.

NemeBro
Originally posted by EvilAngel

Killer Bee has 'raps' so bad that could kill anyone (this one is a joke btw, adding killer bee was pointless imo)

I stand by, you cannot regenerate from nothing. Between the four tails "i'ma firin mah lazar" and Ameratsu, they have the power to reduce Alucard to less than nothing. But that's just my opinion.

I am aware only Vaguely of the extremely boring character known as Alucard, and i don't care to learn more. I was just shooting a spitball of an idea in here. Alucard at the end of the series can regenerate from nothing.

As long as he believes he exists, he does.

This is ignoring how much faster he is than all of them btw, ignoring his teleportation.

KingD19
It's also ignoring the fact that he can phase through objects, and by definition, attacks.

XanatosForever

I am aware only Vaguely of the extremely boring character known as Alucard, and i don't care to learn more. I was just shooting a spitball of an idea in here.

Your avatar and signature make me feel like this love

But your post makes me feel like this http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/Xanatos513/BetterFacepalm.gif

This team could maybe give Alucard some base amusement, but nothing more.

Demonic Phoenix
Seriously, love from an avatar + sig? Duuuuuuude.

Nice point though.

XanatosForever
Hinata Hyuuga is one of the few characters in the entirety of Narutard that I actually like. The other would be Hatake Kakashi. smile

KingD19
Why did you use 1st name last name for Hinata, then switch to last name 1st name for Kakashi?

NemeBro
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Hinata Hyuuga is one of the few characters in the entirety of Narutard that I actually like. The other would be Hatake Kakashi. smile That's...Weird...Considering alot of Narutards themselves hate her.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by NemeBro
Alucard at the end of the series can regenerate from nothing.

This is ignoring how much faster he is than all of them btw, ignoring his teleportation.

Well i never wanted to debate this so consider me conceeded

But that's impossible to my mind. If there is nothing left, there is nothing to left to believe he exists.....

How vunerable/invunerable is Aluzard to soul attacks?

XanatosForever
That's...Weird...Considering alot of Narutards themselves hate her.

Not so weird when you remember that I hate Narutard with a fiery passion. Clearly, I am the anti-Narutard. stick out tongue

KingD19
It's the Quantum Theory, you believe you exist, so you exist. And he once drank 3 million souls, but at the end of the series he only has Schrodingers(I don't think Al has a soul himself anymore). But yeah, they're not beating him.

NemeBro
Well i never wanted to debate this so consider me conceeded

But that's impossible to my mind. If there is nothing left, there is nothing to left to believe he exists.....

How vunerable/invunerable is Aluzard to soul attacks? Impossible? Maybe, by IRL standards, not by Hellsing's. Also, how would they destroy him into nothing?

Soul attacks? I am not sure this really matters since no one here has soul attacks...But I am not sure.

AlexS8638
God wud fear alucard

FinalAnswer
Hah hah hah

wakkawakkawakka
I can understand if you don't like naruto but this is just mean. Alucard stomps so hard the DC and Marvel universes would feel it.

Q99
The only chance they'd have is if Alucard, recognizing them as a human and "that which kills a monster is always a man," holds back a LOT and lets himself be killed.

But yea, this is a stomp, stomp, stomp.

Hm, even if he let himself die, they might need someone like Minato or Hiruzen's soul sealing jutsu to finish the deed.

King Kandy
I'm looking for ways they could win even if Alucard just sits there. So far all that comes to mind is Sasuke somehow manifests the complete Susanoo and traps him in the sword's endless genjutsu. And of course, if alucard fights back they all die.

wakkawakkawakka
Please! Sasuke and Naruto die just by looking at Alucard. Killer Bee would saldy get pwned as well. I can understand if the moderator doesn't like Naruto(character) but this is cruel to both the trio and Alucard for having to put up with them.

NemeBro
Could Alucard beat Killer Bee if he starts in his Eight Tailed Form?

This is a serious question.

Q99
Yes. Fast enough to avoid the big blast (and it wouldn't kill him if it hit), Alucard would just tear into the Ox until he dropped or reverted to Killerbee.

NemeBro
What strength feats does Alucard have to support that?

Size alone means a physical confrontation is absolutely out of the question.

FinalAnswer
60000 ton TK.

=)

He can also use TK in fights, as shown in the Dandy Man fight.

BloodRain
Tsukuyomi followed by Susanoo's sword could do it.

FinalAnswer
Alucard can't die.

Ever.

He exists as long as he believes he exists, and exists where he wants to exist.

Nothing Sasuke has could really harm Alucard.

Though it doesn't really matter, Alucard could kill Sasuke before he could really do anything.

King Kandy
Killing isn't the only way to get a win...

wakkawakkawakka
Alucard wouldn't kill Sasuke. You know why? It because Killer Bee would get fed up with Sasuke's rant about the pride of the Uchiha and break his neck. Schrodinger's powers weren't really explained because he doesn't really fight; however quantum theory could also work by eliminating the other team just by not wanting them to exist right?

FinalAnswer
No.

Alucard's Quantum Reality Manipulation extends only to himself.

wakkawakkawakka
Alright!
Can we replace another character for Killer Bee like...oh say...Sakura. That way the Squad 7 trio can all die a horrifying death at the hand of Alucard. That's fun isn't it?

Nephthys
Hellsing Vamps can get out of illusions and the like using their 3rd eyes if I recall so, wiki says so too. Alucard could take down Bee eventually with his guns or familiars. If this is the one with familiars that is.

FinalAnswer
Post-Schrodinger Alucard has no familiars (Aside from Schrodinger himself)

And yes, vampires can use the Third Eye to dispel illusions.

Nephthys
If this is post-Schrodinger Alucard then this is spite. 100%. He can't lose.

menokokoro
this is just dumb. neither would lose to either. you cant kill alucard, you cant trap alucard, you cant do anything to alucard that would beat him. and alucard is not powerful enough to fight against any of the ninja in the narutovers

Nephthys
Yes he is.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by menokokoro
and alucard is not powerful enough to fight against any of the ninja in the narutovers

Your post amuses me. Please elaborate.

menokokoro
he is? i have never seen anything that could take them on. sure he is pretty tough, but their speed and raw power is crazy. maybe i just missed those chapters or something

FinalAnswer
Alucard is faster then almost every ninja in Naruto, the only ninja mebbe faster then Alucard is Madara. =l

Raw power? Yes, I think you missed quite a few chapters.

Q99
A good example of speed is the Tubalcan fight. Seras was fighting high-caliber bullets at Tubalcan with rapid fire, and he was throwing cards back to intercept and slice apart each one. Not just get out of the way or anything, but make a series of rapid throws at the same rate of the gun to hit the bullets while they were still in the air.

I wouldn't say he's absolutely out of the tier of Naruto ninja, they can perform pretty fast movements too, but Hellsing stuff definitely has a lot of speed (part of it's the vampiric 'third eye' giving them precog so they can pull off feats a bit above their speed, but speed alone is still quite impressive).

Alucard might even be lowish on their speed... or maybe he's just lazy and never busts out his speed, it's hard to tell. A couple of his foes definitely seem faster than him, but he's always at least fast enough to catch them.

Still, it's really the raw power area where he stomps. He ran into an aircraft carrier with a jet at mach 3, survived, then push the aircraft carrier down the Thames to London. One of the vampires he fought later on was slicing apart skyscrapers casually and was absolutely no match for him in power.

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Alucard is faster then almost every ninja in Naruto, the only ninja mebbe faster then Alucard is Madara. =l

I'd say Minato too, and *maybe* Raikage gets close.

Nephthys
Theres also how massive the explosions from his pistol are. And Vincent Valentine running full-out couldn't get away from The Dog, so that at least is frickin fast, VV being at least body flicker speed.

Nephthys
This might be a speed feat for Alucard, he really doesn't have much, though this is certainlty a feat of something....http://www.mangareader.net/205-13786-16/hellsing/chapter-61.html

FinalAnswer
Alucard moved so fast that the Dandy Man, a casual bullet timer, didn't notice Alucard had leaped across to a building some hundred feet away, until Alucard laughed.

This is base Alucard.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
Theres also how massive the explosions from his pistol are. And Vincent Valentine running full-out couldn't get away from The Dog, so that at least is frickin fast, VV being at least body flicker speed.

Good one. Despite being a fake, VV was one of the faster characters we saw.

Other characters can be easy to make estimates on, but Alucard is very hard because he's so clearly always toying with them in every fight we see smile

menokokoro
wow, i guess i didn't miss them...i supposed i just forgot? im thinking that im going off his demeanor, how lazy he seems to be, makes me assume he was slow. so yes, im flip flopping lol

edit: i guess just flipping, since i was not for or against either of them

danteiscool
Before you all continue debating, let me make it clear that this is Alucard before he absorbed Schrodinger.

FinalAnswer
He roflstomps them even harder now.

Summons Rip van Winkle and uses her bullets of death.

GG

Endless Mike
He's faster than all of them, they have no way to really hurt him

Luminatus
Alucard is just stupidly broken.

Q99
Yea. Post-Schrodinger he's actively unkillable, pre- he's got a thousand extra lives and an army including several other powerful vampires.

FinalAnswer
Alucard doesn't lose a soul everytime he's "killed", contrary to popular belief.

Nephthys
Explain please.

FinalAnswer
Well, the way I see it, Alucard only loses souls against beings who can harm his very soul (Nail Anderson). I mean, the most evidence people use to support that Alucard loses a soul is when a crazed, stunned Anderson claim that the 3 million souls is the reason Alucard can't die. In no other part of Hellsing have I seen anything that suggests Alucard loses a soul. I mean, other vampires drink people's blood, and thereby taking their souls, yeah? So how come they can't survive being shot to shit like Alucard. I chalk it all up to the regeneration Alucard got from (I think) Hellsing's experiments on him.

Of course, there may be something I overlooked and I may be wrong, but whatever.

Q99
Remember, most we see in the series are *artificial*, even the stronger Millenium ones (and Tubalcan was shot up some too, so he might've had the ability). Alucard is of a type of Vampire called a 'no-life king'.

The only other true vampire we saw is Seras, who almost certainly could. She replaced an arm.

Early on recall that Alucard assumed Vincent Valentine could, but then was disappointed when he didn't.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Q99
Remember, most we see in the series are *artificial*, even the stronger Millenium ones (and Tubalcan was shot up some too, so he might've had the ability). Alucard is of a type of Vampire called a 'no-life king'.

The only other true vampire we saw is Seras, who almost certainly could. She replaced an arm.

Early on recall that Alucard assumed Vincent Valentine could, but then was disappointed when he didn't.

Weren't they just failed copies of Alucard?

Dandy Man wasn't really shot up, he got shot in the neck, then turned into cards. That was it.

I think Rip wasn't artificial, but she didn't really take any damage before she got raped.

But Seras didn't use a soul to heal. She only had one soul (Pip's) and she still had him after she healed.

Vincent Valentine? Wut?

Q99
No, she was. Also, she and Zorin were called 'werewolves' by the others, not vampires.

I think the Captain might've been the original they were based on.

The shot wasn't fatal though, so it wasn't used up. Getting the soul let her heal though.

I got the first name wrong, didn't I?

Was it Luke then?

The vampire that got his legs shot up and Alucard was all "Heal them and keep fighting!", and he was all "You monster!", and Alucard was all "... poser."

---

The manga doesn't really show us any other full vampires aside from Alucard and Seras. The anime does if one wants to count that, in Incognito, and he was capable of taking damage similar to Alucard.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Q99
No, she was. Also, she and Zorin were called 'werewolves' by the others, not vampires.

I think the Captain might've been the original they were based on.

The shot wasn't fatal though, so it wasn't used up. Getting the soul let her heal though.

I got the first name wrong, didn't I?

Was it Luke then?

The vampire that got his legs shot up and Alucard was all "Heal them and keep fighting!", and he was all "You monster!", and Alucard was all "... poser."

---

The manga doesn't really show us any other full vampires aside from Alucard and Seras. The anime does if one wants to count that, in Incognito, and he was capable of taking damage similar to Alucard.

Rip and Zorin aren't werewolves, they are vampires. They were called "Werwolves" Which was a group of Nazis Hitler created to carry on the war after Berlin fell.

Didn't Seras sustain pretty heavy damage during her fight with the Captain?

It wasn't so much Luke had no powers, it was just that he was a giant pussy.

Nephthys
Yeah Seras shows some beastly durability in her fight with the Captain. He piledrives her through 3 feet of metal and she's a little dizzy afterwards.

ImANoob
Alucard at the end of the series can regenerate from nothing.

This is ignoring how much faster he is than all of them btw, ignoring his teleportation. ok what if Alucard didnt have shrodinger then could he beat them i think not.First nruto does have the nine tails and Killer Bee does have the 8 tails and he can transform into it so...
Plus sasuke does have the Mangekyou which he can use to stop Alucard in his tracks and nobody said anyhting about Seras being in the picture.

Q99
No, he does not need Shrodinger to win. Without Shrodinger he's still faster than them and nigh immortal. He'll just outlast anything they do while ripping and shooting them apart.

If he unleashes Rip and Tubalcan, it'll go faster. The constant barrage of the magic bullet will rip apart the ninja unless they're in highly transformed modes or have susano'o on.

Eventually they just run out of chakra and die while Alucard regens laughing.

It might be possible for ninja to beat some Hellsing stuff, but Alucard >> other Hellsing stuff.

Astner
The only chance, as I see it is the Susano'o. If that doesn't work, they're screwed.

leonheartmm
overrate much. alucard's biggest feats are that he has a couple of hudred thousand lives and can draw the blood of an entire city's dead inhabitants. he isnt a match in any other physical characteristic to these guys.

Astner
Originally posted by leonheartmm
overrate much.
You should read Susano'o profile.

- http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showpost.php?p=243213&postcount=13

leonheartmm
^wow non sequiter. i was talking to alucard fans overrating him. i know about susano.

Kazenji
^wow non sequiter. i was talking to alucard fans overrating him. i know about susano.

Yeah you know all about that from that other thread.......

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Kazenji
Yeah you know all about that from that other thread.......

vendetta! vendetta!!

laughing

FinalAnswer
overrate much. alucard's biggest feats are that he has a couple of hudred thousand lives and can draw the blood of an entire city's dead inhabitants. he isnt a match in any other physical characteristic to these guys.

And TKing a 60000 ton aircraft carrier. And casually moving faster then bullets, and having Quantum Reality Manipulation and can regenerate from nothing (literally). And jumping over London. And catching a bullet capable of hitting a Blackhawk going at mach 2.8 with his teeth.

=l

And it was 3 million souls for the record.

leonheartmm
And TKing a 60000 ton aircraft carrier. And casually moving faster then bullets, and having Quantum Reality Manipulation and can regenerate from nothing (literally). And jumping over London. And catching a bullet capable of hitting a Blackhawk going at mach 2.8 with his teeth.

=l

And it was 3 million souls for the record.

tking? erm he was using his contructs to act as SAILS to drive to carrier into the bay.

jumping over london is nobig feat. narutoers have been going faster than bullets for a while.

he doesnt have ANY quantum reality manipulation, that was schrodinger and that trapped him, he cant USE that power.

he regenerates because of the souls inside him which i already mentioned.

FinalAnswer
Constructs? Wut?

Only top tiers like Madara and Minato

Schrodinger is his familiar now, as he said he killed all the souls he devoured except for one. Further evidence is when he states he is everywhere and nowhere now, the same thing Schrodinger said.

k. But he has 3 million souls in him. Which is more then enough.

wakkawakkawakka
This is just food for thought but couldn't Alucard just eat Naruto and Killer Bee. Then he could get four familiars for the price of two. Sasuke just kills himself to save Alucard the trouble.

FinalAnswer
Well....

Yeah =l

Though it would be easier if Alucard ate Sasuke and Naruto and used them to kill Killer Bee.

Tomato Juice
Any of the Naruto characters here solo this guy. Killer Bee just goes bull and ends this farce.

leonheartmm
his shadow contructs, the ones he was using as sails.

erm no, low tiers like curse mark1 sasuke and pre shippuden rock lee.

i dont remember him saying that. furthermore hes never used that power, the specific purpose of it infact was to make alucard be NOWHERE, in the imaginary space axis. i dont think he can use it like schrodinger cud.

not really if we are dealing with ranged attacks or attachs that last for more than just a little while. also, the myriad of sealing jutsu wud work effectively against him as well as the myriad of genjutsus against which he will have no real protection, also, how exactly will he damage naruto/sasuke/bee. hes not strong enough or fast enough.

ps. amaterasu wont burn out until every one of alucard's lives are gone, even if he does turn into a puddle of blood or sumthing.

FinalAnswer
his shadow contructs, the ones he was using as sails.

erm no, low tiers like curse mark1 sasuke and pre shippuden rock lee.

i dont remember him saying that. furthermore hes never used that power, the specific purpose of it infact was to make alucard be NOWHERE, in the imaginary space axis. i dont think he can use it like schrodinger cud.

not really if we are dealing with ranged attacks or attachs that last for more than just a little while. also, the myriad of sealing jutsu wud work effectively against him as well as the myriad of genjutsus against which he will have no real protection, also, how exactly will he damage naruto/sasuke/bee. hes not strong enough or fast enough.

ps. amaterasu wont burn out until every one of alucard's lives are gone, even if he does turn into a puddle of blood or sumthing.

What sails? There was no sails. Furthermore, sails could not move a 60000 ton aircraft carrier.

You have absolutely no proof either of them were moving at bullet speed.

Last Chapter. Look it up. The Major's plan failed. Alucard killed his 3 million souls except for Schrodinger, and can now exist with Schrodinger's power. That's why he disappeared in the first place. He had Schrodinger's power, and was unable to recognize himself amongst his 3 million souls.

Alucard will kill Sasuke and Naruto before they can really do anything.

Fast enough? He moves faster then casual bullet timers can react. Strong? He moves aircraft carrierss with TK, and has shown using TK in battle (Dandy Man and Nail Anderson fights). He can look at them and snap their necks.

That will take quite a while. You sure Sasuke won't go blind before that happens? Or better yet, get shot in the face?

leonheartmm
What sails? There was no sails. Furthermore, sails could not move a 60000 ton aircraft carrier.

You have absolutely no proof either of them were moving at bullet speed.

Last Chapter. Look it up. The Major's plan failed. Alucard killed his 3 million souls except for Schrodinger, and can now exist with Schrodinger's power. That's why he disappeared in the first place. He had Schrodinger's power, and was unable to recognize himself amongst his 3 million souls.

Alucard will kill Sasuke and Naruto before they can really do anything.

Fast enough? He moves faster then casual bullet timers can react. Strong? He moves aircraft carrierss with TK, and has shown using TK in battle (Dandy Man and Nail Anderson fights). He can look at them and snap their necks.

That will take quite a while. You sure Sasuke won't go blind before that happens? Or better yet, get shot in the face?

look again, those black webs covering the carrier are whats are making it move, VERY SLOWLY witht the mist and the light wind. its not tk.

actually i can, the sound ninja sent SUPERSONIC shockwaves, towarsd sasuke and AFTER he had sent them his way, sasuke was able to pick up both naruto and sakura, and drop them behind the sound guy before the shockwaves cud reach him, that puts him well above mach 1 at the time around mach 2 and up, in other words around the same speed as small barreled rifles. rock lee in the chunin tournament was able to hit gara mid air a few hundred times, each times travessing the entire length of the field to get to a wall to launch himself horizontally at gaara, this was all done in less than an eyeblink as kakashi said. i.e far far fatser than a bullet.

ive read it. it was schrodinger who mad him disappear, by letting him drink his blood, as schrodinger stop being ANYWHERE, as did all the souls inside alucard now infected with the blood, existing in the imaginary number dimension. if alucarf cud actually CONTROL the power he cud have simply come back without killing all his souls, and again, hes never shown it himself.

nope

still not fast enough or even in the same class as narutoers. nope, he doesnt have tk from what i remeber,

sasuke merely needs to initiate amaterasu ONCE, the flames do the rest, just like the continued to rage even after itachi died and swallowed the forest, same with 8 tails.

FinalAnswer
Dun't care. Liggt wind, shit, heavy wind, is not going to move a 60000 ton aircraft carrier, which wasn't moving that slowly, as shown when he reached London.

Scans. And bullets can move faster then you can perceive something and formulate a coheret thought. Alucard moves FAR faster then bullets. Lee does not move faster then bullets.

LOL WAT? He did not existed in an imaginary number dimension, when The Major said Alucard and Schrodinger were nothing more then a set of imaginary numbers, he meant they no longer truly existed.

No. To exist with Schrodinger's power, one must be able to recognize yourself. Alucard was unable to amongst his 3 million souls. That is why his he killed them all to to exist with Schro's power.

Yes.

Lies. And he does.

Flames will do nothing. All Alucard has to do is go intangible and go throygh the ground. No more Amaterasu on him.

Q99
I wouldn't say he's necessarily faster than the bullets. He moves faster than people who can dodge bullets, but one doesn't have to be faster than bullets to avoid them, just fast enough reflexes to perceive + fast enough speed to get out of the way.

FinalAnswer
He moved so fast, the Dandy Man, a casual bullet timer, did not see him.

He shits on bullets in terms of speed.

Q99
He moved so fast, the Dandy Man, a casual bullet timer, did not see him.

Ok, but the Dandy is far slower than bullets and wasn't looking right at him when he did that speed move. 'Losing track of someone visually' doesn't tell us a heck of a lot in terms of precise numbers.

More properly, we don't have a precise comparison between his speed and that of a bullet's, but moving significantly faster than someone who can dodge bullets doesn't mean he's significantly faster than a bullet, because one doesn't have to be near as fast as a bullet to be a 'bullet timer', which merely refers to having the speed to react to bullets in flight/dodge them and doesn't imply having bullet speed itself.

Heck, for that matter, bullets have a wide variety of speeds.

We never see anyone in Hellsing, say, outrun a bullet in flight or anything like that, dodging or intercepting is the best anyone does, and that only involves moving *just* enough out of the way to make the shots miss/throwing something in their path.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Q99
Ok, but the Dandy is far slower than bullets and wasn't looking right at him when he did that speed move. 'Losing track of someone visually' doesn't tell us a heck of a lot in terms of precise numbers.

More properly, we don't have a precise comparison between his speed and that of a bullet's, but moving significantly faster than someone who can dodge bullets doesn't mean he's significantly faster than a bullet, because one doesn't have to be near as fast as a bullet to be a 'bullet timer', which merely refers to having the speed to react to bullets in flight/dodge them and doesn't imply having bullet speed itself.

Heck, for that matter, bullets have a wide variety of speeds.

We never see anyone in Hellsing, say, outrun a bullet in flight or anything like that, dodging or intercepting is the best anyone does, and that only involves moving *just* enough out of the way to make the shots miss/throwing something in their path.

No, he isn't. He casually swats machine gun bullets out of the air. And it doesn't meaning anything if his movement speed is fast, his reaction speed allows him bullet timing feats. And you're wrong. He was looking directly at the spot Alucard was laying. He did not see him move.

He moved faster then a bullet timer could perceive, not faster then he could move.

Awakened Seras Victoria.

Q99
No, he isn't. He casually swats machine gun bullets out of the air.

That's what I ment by 'intercepting'.

In my copy of the manga, it looks to me like the shockwave of a barrage of cards blocked the sight for a brief moment.

--
He had more trouble targeting the bullets (which were getting pretty close to him and he was clearly spending a lot of effort to stop) than targeting Alucard.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Q99
That's what I ment by 'intercepting'.

In my copy of the manga, it looks to me like the shockwave of a barrage of cards blocked the sight for a brief moment.

--
He had more trouble targeting the bullets (which were getting pretty close to him and he was clearly spending a lot of effort to stop) than targeting Alucard.

k. Except he reacts fast enough to swat away machine gunfire before it can reach him. His reaction speed is bullet timing.

No, he just blew up the spot Alucard was laying. By the fact Alucard's clothes were undamaged, I'd say he moved before the explosion occured.

Not really. He looked more annoyed at Seras then anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.