Conspiracies against Islam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PXHXP9
I understand the attitude towards how traditional Islam (and you will see why I'm calling it "traditional"wink when it comes to the treatment of women, and, even though I'm a guy, I hate it just as much.

I overread the conversation between lil b and Sado so this is why I'm making this.

Please know that all that you've been hearing regarding the oppression of women, their intelligence etc., surprisingly, are only found in one source in traditional Islam and that is in the man-made concocted hadith (which means narration in Arabic) which were compiled way after the prophet's death and were attributed to him.

Hope this helps: http://www.submission.org/women/wives.html

Whoever's more interested: http://submission.org/women/

The hadith have nothing to do with God or his messenger. In fact there are many verses in the Quran many sunni's (which are the largest sect of Islam, 85-90%) ignore that prove without a doubt that the hadith are garbage. Verses 45:6 and 68:36-39 are just some examples that only narrations from God matters and God only cares about one book, and that it is his. He says it is the book containing all previous scriptures he brought down and promises to safegaurd it, while saying the ones he did send previously were altered and changed by men. He promised to protect the Quran however. Please keep in mind also that many English translations you read are translated by sunni's who are ignorant of some of the meanings in the Quran. In fact, they use the secondary source (the man-made hadith) to interpret it.

I also realize that some anti-religious people may think God is sexist or something since he is addressed as "he" well, in Arabic, everything is given a feminine or masculine way of being addressed, like a chair is masculine, and so is a door. A lamp is feminine, etc. It is merely a language and it is not saying God is masculine. God has no gender. Just a belief of course, but if one believes in the Quran, God does not address himself as a man. He is called Allah meaning literally "the god". When he is addressed as he it is not necessarily that he is a man. Hope this helps.

This is of course a belief, like many, but the fact is the Quran (Islam's primary source) condemns the other source which is known as the sunna. It is the sunna where you will find many bizarre (and false) information about the prophet like how old one of his wives were when he married her, and anything else he did. The Quran describes him as a mere (but moral) man. That hadith have a totally different description of him. They are satanic garbage.

Regarding Ayesha's age: http://www.misconceptions-about-islam.com/muhammad-married-young-girl.htm

Not to mention despite these contradictions regarding her age in the hadith books, the hadith books are useless anyway.

Peace.

inimalist
http://www.thinkingknitter.com/Images/FlagSockWeb.jpg

???

EDIT: thats more for the funny sock picture anyways

I can't imagine how multiple interpretations of religious texts constitutes a conspiracy against Islam, especially when these interpretations are being made by people who call themselves Muslims. Muslims are conspiring to spread the false Islamic faith at the expense of Muslims?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by inimalist

I can't imagine how multiple interpretations of religious texts constitutes a conspiracy against Islam, especially when these interpretations are being made by people who call themselves Muslims. Muslims are conspiring to spread the false Islamic faith at the expense of Muslims?

It's a tactic used by Christian also.

inimalist
apparently Christians are an oppressed group in America

Symmetric Chaos

Real TRUE Christians.

Shakyamunison

Just read something written by JIA.

inimalist
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Real TRUE Christians.

laughing out loud

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Just read something written by JIA.

if I just agree with you can I not?

wink

Shakyamunison
laughing out loud

if I just agree with you can I not?

wink

Hmmmmmmm Hmmmmmm

RaiTei
LOL at that pic posted laughing

regarding the topic: there are multiple sects in islam whose stance towards "hadiths" are different. there are some sects that completely discredit them and others who accept all of them. the thing is there are four collection of hadiths that are considered canonical but the issue about their authenticity is not set in stone just like how the four gospels are by no means gauranteed to be authentic becuase they came years after the original teacher (jesus) died. the same applies to mohammad and the hadiths. in other words, the four "canon" collections of the hadths are as "canon" as the gospels.

PXHXP9
Originally posted by RaiTei
the "conspiracy" stems from the fact that there are multiple sects in islam whose stance towards "hadiths" are different. there are some sects that completely discredit them and others who accept all of them. the thing is there are four collection of hadiths that are considered canonical but the issue about their authenticity is not set in stone just like how the four gospels are by no means gauranteed to be authentic becuase they came years after the original teacher (jesus) died. the same applies to mohammad and the hadiths. in other words, the four "canon" collections of the hadths are as "canon" as the gospels.
to my knowledge, there are various sects in christianity and they too have differnet stances towards the gospels, particularly the new testament etc.

EXACTLY RIGHT. Muhammad and Jesus preached the same things. The Quran contains (if you're a believer in the one God, at least if you believe God is the Quran's author) all that has been sent before to previous nations, the torah and the injeel, to name specifics. Muhammad is named the last and final prophet. As for the man made stuff, 6:112 (verse) says God permitted for there to be enemies to every prophet who will fabricate stupid shit. The muslims are told to ignore these but unfortunately most of them (the largest sect, sunni) accept these teachings JUST because some man-made book says they're authentic and came from a quote on quote "non-broken" chain of transmitters and that these transmitters were trustworthy. Unfortunately, they'd rather believe in men instead of God who tells them in 45:6 and 68:36-39 that he does not care about these other narrations or other books for legislative use.

Go here to see how the hadiths have so many similarities with, what seems to be, man-injected teachings in the bible. Found this about a year ago: http://pressthat.wordpress.com/2007/09/06/hadith-plagiarized-from-the-bible/

This is not of course meant to offend Christians as I believe in the original scripture sent down to Jesus and not what people after him decided to do with it.

And yes, to the first replier, the vast majority of muslims are astray. They uphold false and satanic teachings meant to deride women, stone adulterers etc. etc. No wonder since they're fabricated by ignorant sexist men who by the way were not even Arab. They were Persian. The Early Arabs I read used to dominate these people, then these people come after Muhammad's demise after hundreds of years? Makes me wonder sometimes.

You will find NONE of this crap in the Quran. Peace.

And yes to the first replier, I am a sock, even though my original ban was an unjust one, but that's an entirely (and irrelevant) issue.

lil bitchiness
Stop socking!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.