The most powerfull adversary they can take down..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Superman
Black Adam
Silver Surfer
Thor
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Sentry

...only two separate answers are needed. One is entirely in-comic portrayal (in short PIS/CIS are still there) only in a fair fight (ie 1 on 1 no outside intereference). Think the Superman/Thor fight in JLA/Avengers. Something like that.

The other one is a forum battle, thus no PIS and the opponents use their abilities to their fullest extent only within character (CIS still applies).

Go.

Edit: Not as a team, each of them individually.

Blanket
Living Tribunal

Sentry gets killed though

Philosophía

Blanket

KuRuPT Thanosi
Wait Wait Wait... there are two different types of portrayals for a character... one in a comic book setting and one on KMC.. Very interesting concept..

Badabing
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Wait Wait Wait... there are two different types of portrayals for a character... one in a comic book setting and one on KMC.. Very interesting concept.. At least you're finally getting the idea of the forum now. Stop trolling. This is about the 4th report for you. We're going to skip the warnings and go to a temp ban soon.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Badabing
At least you're finally getting the idea of the forum now. Stop trolling. This is about the 4th report for you. We're going to skip the warnings and go to a temp ban soon.

That is the thing... I understand the idea of the forum as I have been arguing FOR the KMC environment while others are going against it. I get it and have got it. Others appear like they don't yet I get the warnings... Funny

golem370
Depowered Tyrant would be a good fight

Original Smurph
Themselves. Both scenarios.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.