Mace Windu vs Darth Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayhunter12
battle takes place on mygeto.

Lord Lucien
Where's your avatar of Mace?

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Where's your avatar of Mace? Haha Yes I was waiting for that.

Well Mace beat Sidious and Caedus is only 80-99.9% of Sidious. So Mace wins.

BruceSkywalker
this time Jacen loses to a much better fighter..

Mace ftw

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by mattatom
Well Mace beat Sidious and Caedus is only 80-99.9% of Sidious. So Mace wins.

Actually, guys, I think Sidious was only using about 95% of his power during that duel. He probably just let Mace win to draw Anakin to the Dark Side.

This would be a very interesting duel. Although Mace Windu kicks @$$, Darth Caedus would probably take this one. He's like what Anakin would have become if he lived up to 32. Anakin was near Windu's strength at the time of his fall to the Dark Side, so by that logic Caedus should win. Or at least Jacen Solo, if his judgment isn't clouded.

truejedi
Originally posted by Anakin4Ever
Actually, guys, I think Sidious was only using about 95% of his power during that duel.

well, he lost the saber battle for sure. It can be debated if he was holding back with the force.

What....?

All that said, I think Caedus takes it.

Dr McBeefington
There's nothing to suggest Caedus is Sidious' superior in saber combat and Vaapad will grant Mace the saber victory. In a force duel, Caedus owns Mace.

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by truejedi
well, he lost the saber battle for sure. It can be debated if he was holding back with the force.

What....?

All that said, I think Caedus takes it.

I agree. I did say that Caedus takes it, right?

truejedi
yeah, but i what'd your "anakin was close to Windu's level in ROTS. I don't see the evidence to back that up.

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by truejedi
yeah, but i what'd your "anakin was close to Windu's level in ROTS. I don't see the evidence to back that up.

Well, I don't have any solid evidence, but I can give you my estimate. Think of it this way. Anakin was stronger (although dumber) than Obi-Wan in ROTS. Obi-Wan is probably pretty close to Yoda in strength. Mace Windu is the closest to Yoda. If Anakin is stronger than Obi-Wan, who is close to Yoda, who is slightly stronger than Mace, than Anakin must be stronger or close to Mace Windu in overall strength.

Red Nemesis
blowup

truejedi
no. nonononononono. don't despair though. We will learn you.

Your entire argument was based on "Obi-wan is probably pretty close to Yoda in strength."

Not only is that unprovable, its highly unprobable considering Yoda told Obi-Wan

"Strong enough to face Sidious, you will never be."

bayhunter12
obi wan is no where close to yoda in strenght with the force or skill with a lightsaber. anyways i would say mace takes this due to vapaad. it would be very close.

Slash_KMC
That was the worst genuine case of A-B-C I have seen so far..

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Anakin4Ever
Well, I don't have any solid evidence, but I can give you my estimate. Think of it this way. Anakin was stronger (although dumber) than Obi-Wan in ROTS. Obi-Wan is probably pretty close to Yoda in strength. Mace Windu is the closest to Yoda. If Anakin is stronger than Obi-Wan, who is close to Yoda, who is slightly stronger than Mace, than Anakin must be stronger or close to Mace Windu in overall strength. You gave me a headache. You actually gave me a headache, a f*cking headache trying to comprehend this.

Incanus
Mace ftw because of Vapaad, as using the force requires concetration, and Caedus will be concentrating on how not to get his head chopped off.

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by Incanus
Mace ftw because of Vapaad, as using the force requires concetration, and Caedus will be concentrating on how not to get his head chopped off.

You guys are severely underestimating Caedus.

mattatom
No, were not Caedus is said to be more powerful than Vader who was 80% of Sidious but not as powerful as Sidious himself and Mace defeated Sidious. So Mace through a Valid ABC wins this.

Red Nemesis
no expression

blowup

Darth_Glentract
Wow I really can't believe you just tried an ABC argument. Lucas said there also would never be any sort of official "power list" or anything like that, so I guess he is contradicting himself with the 80% statement.

Lord Lucien
I think he was being glib.

mattatom
I feel so special. Oi Lucien come join the Reconstructors!

Darth_Glentract
Wow, I feel dumb if he was, lol.

Lord Lucien
I haven't read enough of the EU material to get in to all of that. There's like what, 5 comics out right now? Plus the entirety of the post-RotJ stuff... ugh. Can't do it.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I haven't read enough of the EU material to get in to all of that. There's like what, 5 comics out right now? Plus the entirety of the post-RotJ stuff... ugh. Can't do it. Were doing the OT and the PT as well Gideon has ideas which are...interesting.

Lord Lucien
Is he just doing another Project Holocron?

Slash_KMC
Nah, this is more fun. Less objective, more subjective. Canadian, join.

Lord Lucien
Canadians never submit to demands. That's why we won the American Civil War.

Slash_KMC
I wasn't demanding. I just forgot the word 'please'. That's one of my bad habits.

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I wasn't demanding. I just forgot the word 'please'. That's one of my bad habits. So's forgetting to tidy up after your done. *Waits for Ba-zing from Lucien*

I will agree with Slash though this is fun some ideas Gideon and I came up with were interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.