Extremsis Armor Iron Man Vs. Hulkbuster Armor Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDaniel1001
Tell me what you think

Galan007
extremis would simply take control over the hulkbuster.

extremis 10/10.

DarthDaniel1001
Well, assume it can't. Who wins? I still think Extremesis would win.

Galan007
sans technopathy, i think the 'most current' hulkbuster would take the solid majority over extremis.

think about it... if the normal extremis armor would've been enough to combat WWH, tony would have just used that. instead, he opted to upgrade to the hulkbuster. just saying.

Stoic
Originally posted by Galan007
sans technopathy, i think the 'most current' hulkbuster would take the solid majority over extremis.

think about it... if the normal extremis armor would've been enough to combat WWH, tony would have just used that. instead, he opted to upgrade to the hulkbuster. just saying.

Exactly

DarthDaniel1001
This is the original Hulkbuster. I think the Extremesis could really last long just because it's more agile.

Galan007
if this this the original hulkbuster, then yes - the extremis armor probably does win. though it seems like you're trying to give it the edge any way you can. stick out tongue

DarthDaniel1001
Well, I apologize if I am, I just want it to be a fair fight. I mean, even the original Hulkbuster could rip the Extremesis in half if it got it's hands on it.

Galan007
that's a big IF.

the fact is, the extremis armor is WAY too fast, and WAY too versatile for the old hulkbuster to remotely compare. brute strength really means nothing here.

psycho gundam
galan soloed the thread.

this ones finito.

Firestormed
Hulk buster is too slow and clunky. Its designed for taking brutes not matadors. Wasn't Extremis 100 times faster? I say he wins this by duck and dodging every move Hulk Buster makes and landing 10 blows in reply every time Hulk Buster throws a punch he gets 10 back in the face, plus Ironman can teleport, sheild, jam, lasers, virus, hack you name it.

I remember Extremis Ironman running a running the gauntlet of every single previous armor, all the drone armors the faced were hacked also amped with their own extremis, Stealth armor, Space Armor, Under Water, Hulkbuster amped even more

Extremis faced everyone and beat them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.