sabretooth vs puma,lizard,vermin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blue_beast
can this team defeat sabretooth ?

SamZED
Yes.

Juk3n
Upgraded Sabes, with little trouble. Sabretooth without adamantium might have a hell of a time with Just Lizard.

blue_beast

Juk3n
LOL, shows that you know very little about Lizard. The respect thread is 3 clicks away, educate yourself.

blue_beast
Originally posted by Juk3n
LOL, shows that you know very little about Lizard. The respect thread is 3 clicks away, educate yourself.

there isnt much to know about the lizard who gets beat up by black cat all the time seriously, was almost killed by vermin, he is strong and fast but he got no fighting skills and this is where sabretooth shines, while lizard is a brute strong animal sabretooth got vicious sick fighting skills and his adamantium doesnt make much difference because he still got healing factor and can cut lizards throat so seriously his adamantium is not a major factor in this fight because he got the skills, the claws, the healing factor, the vicious bloodlust to just murder lizard

last time sabretooth came out with a fur coat made off wendigo... this time he is going to have new boots made off lizard skin

blue_beast
sabretooth's respect thread is 3 clicks away you should educate yourself more

Juk3n
Originally posted by blue_beast
sabretooth's respect thread is 3 clicks away you should educate yourself more

You don't actually know much about lizard do you?

Be honest, no one will hold it against you. Sabes without adamantium is not just walking through lizard, do you know how durable Lizard is?

blue_beast
You don't actually know much about lizard do you?

Be honest, no one will hold it against you. Sabes without adamantium is not just walking through lizard, do you know how durable Lizard is?

wait a second are you trying to suggest that sabretooth wont be able to cut lizard? vermin was able to cut him very well, sabretooth while without adamantium was able to cut archangel wings while they were metal and was able to cut elevator doors, he can cut lizard throat and cut his eyes out tear them out he is vicious enough to do anything

as i said before educate yourself about sabretooth because you made a fool out of yourself right now

SamZED
Lizard has a powerfull HF too you know. Ofcourse Sabertooth would win in a fight against him but it wont be easy. And he's not beating the team.

Juk3n
he can cut lizard throat and cut his eyes out tear them out he is vicious enough to do anything

And why Can't Lizard do the same? He's just as fast and agille, and has 5 limbs instead of 4, you seem to be under the impression i said Lizard would beat Sabretooth, which i never at all, and if you think a downgraded Sabretooth would have an easy time with Lizard you're an idiot.

blue_beast
Originally posted by SamZED
Lizard has a powerfull HF too you know. Ofcourse Sabertooth would win in a fight against him but it wont be easy. And he's not beating the team.

never said he will take the entire team and never said it will be easy... just said that lizard wont give him much trouble and that his adamantium is not a major factor against lizard at all , lizard healing factor is not even half the healing factor sabretooth has and i just see sabretooth eating lizard like he did to those dog huge mutants in x-men

SamZED
never said he will take the entire team and never said it will be easy... just said that lizard wont give him much trouble and that his adamantium is not a major factor against lizard at all , lizard healing factor is not even half the healing factor sabretooth has and i just see sabretooth eating lizard like he did to those dog huge mutants in x-men Well, Lizard can grow limbs in seconds so i believe that his hf is a factor here. He'd stab Sabertooth many times before getting killed and would last for a while against Creed.

blue_beast
And why Can't Lizard do the same? He's just as fast and agille, and has 5 limbs instead of 4, you seem to be under the impression i said Lizard would beat Sabretooth, which i never at all, and if you think a downgraded Sabretooth would have an easy time with Lizard you're an idiot.

here we go with insults i guess when you grasp on straws you can just insult roll eyes (sarcastic)

anyway lizard wont be able to hurt sabretooth due to his healing factor which can take anything lizard can give

his fighting skills he is just too much for lizard and while lizard is a huge lizard that attacks blindly and try to hurt you sabretooth got actual skills he will just counter anything lizard will try to do and then grab his tail and cut it with his claws, lizard was defeated by characters with skills all the time see his fights against black cat and spider-man when spider-man shows any amount of skills and avoiding ability and doesnt just stand when lizard hit him with his taile

sabretooth tears him apart dumby

blue_beast
Well, Lizard can grow limbs in seconds so i believe that his hf is a factor here. He'd stab Sabertooth many times before getting killed and would last for a while against Creed.

he will just get eaten by sabretooth what will he do? grow his limbs inside sabretooth stomach ? GTFO

SamZED
he will just get eaten by sabretooth what will he do? grow his limbs inside sabretooth stomach ? GTFO What the f**k? You make it sound like Sabertooth's gonna just swallow him or something. Lizard's fast and strong, has powerful hf and sharp claws. Again, Sabertooth wins, but not without a good fight.

blue_beast
What the f**k? You make it sound like Sabertooth's gonna just swallow him or something. Lizard's fast and strong, has powerful hf and sharp claws. Again, Sabertooth wins, but not without a good fight.

no one said lizard wont give a fight and a good one its just that lizard wont be much trouble for sabretooth as some people try to make it sound

Raptor22
team wins. and bluebeast in one post u say that u r not saying sabes will beat lizard easily then in the next post u say that he cant even hurt sabes and will get eaten. which is it?

blue_beast
Originally posted by Raptor22
team wins. and bluebeast in one post u say that u r not saying sabes will beat lizard easily then in the next post u say that he cant even hurt sabes and will get eaten. which is it?

i said that lizard will give him a good fight but he cant really hurt sabretooth so please learn to read

Juk3n
i said that lizard will give him a good fight but he cant really hurt sabretooth

Then it's not a good fight is it? If one person doesn't take any damage and one person is destroyed, and "eaten". id call that an utter stomp.

SO...which is it?

blue_beast
Then it's not a good fight is it? If one person doesn't take any damage and one person is destroyed, and "eaten". id call that an utter stomp.

SO...which is it?

again you grasp on straws just because i owned you.... lizard cant really hurt sabretooth to the point he will lose or be threaten but... he can make sabretooth use his fighting skills avoid and counter and thats a good fight in my opinion because the meaning a good fight is a matter of how do you see a good fight in your eyes so thats a good fight for me roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raptor22
in one post he said hes not saying it will will be easy it just wont be much trouble. so easy and not much trouble are two different things now?

blue_beast
in one post he said hes not saying it will will be easy it just wont be much trouble. so easy and not much trouble are two different things now?

oh shut up already i explained to you and your virtual friend here my point look above and educate yourself , there is an easy fight where you can 1 shot somebody or just take him down like a kid.... i said he wont give much trouble which means not a lot of trouble so i could also mean " a little trouble" , again educate yourself

Raptor22
the point is u acted like sabes would stomp him gave examples of weaker characters beating him said he wouldnt be much trouble talked about sabes outclassing him in basicaly every catagory and said he gets turned into boots and gets eaten then u were all like hey i never said it would be easy when in reality thats exactly what u were saying until u got owned and now your grasping at straws saying i said this but i could have meant this. that might in third grade but not here.

Parmaniac
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/war.gif

StiltmanFTW
lol

blue_beast
the point is u acted like sabes would stomp him gave examples of weaker characters beating him said he wouldnt be much trouble talked about sabes outclassing him in basicaly every catagory and said he gets turned into boots and gets eaten then u were all like hey i never said it would be easy when in reality thats exactly what u were saying until u got owned and now your grasping at straws saying i said this but i could have meant this. that might in third grade but not here.

i never got owned because i actually proved my point and made you and your friend shut up with the whole thing of lizard being able to beat sabretooth

do you even read what i post? i posted 3 times already and explained the reason but you know that i owned you so you grasp on straws and try to show something that i explained already

as i said it wont be very easy for sabretooth because lizard will give him a fight as well its just that lizard cant really hurt him and sabretooth will trash him only it will take some skills to do so it wont be that easy understand ? now read what i say read well

Raptor22
oh and u tell me to shut up tell me to learn to read and to get myself educated eventhough i didnt misread or misquote u on anything. yet someone calls u an idiot after posting crap like this .///.///./ and u whine about insults. hows that saying go people who live in glass houses shouldnt be douches. or something like that.

blue_beast
oh and u tell me to shut up tell me to learn to read and to get myself educated eventhough i didnt misread or misquote u on anything. yet someone calls u an idiot after posting crap like this .///.///./ and u whine about insults. hows that saying go people who live in glass houses shouldnt be douches. or something like that.

so now after i woned you in 2 subjects already you still look for something new to fight with me? get a life kid its just a forum

Raptor22
no one said lizard could beat sabes i never even commented one way or the other maybe u should learn to read.

Juk3n
i never got owned because i actually proved my point and made you and your friend shut up with the whole thing of lizard being able to beat sabretooth

Except no one was arguing that Lizard could beat Sabretooth. confused

blue_beast
here we go again you try to grasp on straws and grasp on every single thing i say , you were trying to show me that lizard is able to be a serious opponent to sabretooth

now when i said that sabretooth will tear his eyes out eat him and cut his throat junk head junken said that lizard could do the same which means you meant in other words that lizard can kill him because i was talking about murder so now when i owned you to the point you couldnt even argue anymore you try to grasp on anything you can? just be a man and admit you were owned

blue_beast
And why Can't Lizard do the same? He's just as fast and agille, and has 5 limbs instead of 4, i said Lizard would beat Sabretooth

thats what you said what a hypocrite

Raptor22
how did i get owned i am of the oponion that sabes will win after a tough fight. your saying sabes will win but it wont be easy and it wont be a tough fight and lizard will be able to hurt him but not really hurt him because he will heal.

blue_beast
how did i get owned i am of the oponion that sabes will win after a tough fight. your saying sabes will win but it wont be easy and it wont be a tough fight and lizard will be able to hurt him but not really hurt him because he will heal.

now you are just making things out of your a$$, i never said that lizard will be able to hurt him.. in all my post i mentioned that lizard wont be able to make any damage to him ... i guess its a loser desperetion i can understand that

Juk3n

you meant in other words that lizard can kill him because i was talking about murder so now when i owned you to the point blah blah blah

No, i meant what i said, not what you THINK i meant. And that was.."why can't Lizard do the same?" After all, Lizard has them means to tear a throat out with his tail whilst grapling with Sabretooth, and he can also gouge an eye. I nevr said it would kill sabretooth, but having a throat removed or your eyes mashed would indicate that this fight isnt going to be so easy afterall.

And if you want to argue that someone as fast as Spider-man can't hit Sabretooth, for every bullet dodging sabes feat you can pull out, i can pull out one of him being tagged by someone slower than himself.

That all my point was. There it is, laid out, with absolutley no room for you to mess it up.

Raptor22
u keep getting all mad. tell me one thing i said that is incorrect or one post where i misquoted u. im just going by what u said and your trying to act like u werent saying sabes beating lizard wouldnt be much trouble. but once again thats exactly what u said. it doesnt matter that u r saying something different now, because thats my whole point u said one thing but now your saying something different.

Parmaniac
why don't you guys discuss about how the fight between Lizard and Sabes would go, instead of insulting each other and arguing about who said what?

btw I think Sabes beats Lizard (like everyone here) but definately not easy

Raptor22
in the post before i meant to type wont not will. the only straw left for u to grasp is a typo. never mind i reread it quick i was right the first time u said the lizard could hurt him but sabes will just heal.

Juk3n
Below is the edited text from blue beasts post

"Originally posted by Juk3n
And why Can't Lizard do the same? He's just as fast and agille, and has 5 limbs instead of 4, i said Lizard would beat Sabretooth"

thats what you said what a hypocrite

wow you really are hard of learning aernt you, heres the whole quote with out your butchering

see the italic. and bold, if you read that as a sentence you will be enlightend you .......

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing

This thread, get's a thumb up

Nothing like watching "special people" insulting each other back and forth and just failing in the morning to brighten your day.

blue_beast
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing

This thread, get's a thumb up

Nothing like watching "special people" insulting each other back and forth and just failing in the morning to brighten your day.

oh ye? well then thor can eat my pee pee

blue_beast
No, i meant what i said, not what you THINK i meant. And that was.."why can't Lizard do the same?" After all, Lizard has them means to tear a throat out with his tail whilst grapling with Sabretooth, and he can also gouge an eye. I nevr said it would kill sabretooth, but having a throat removed or your eyes mashed would indicate that this fight isnt going to be so easy afterall.

And if you want to argue that someone as fast as Spider-man can't hit Sabretooth, for every bullet dodging sabes feat you can pull out, i can pull out one of him being tagged by someone slower than himself.

That all my point was. There it is, laid out, with absolutley no room for you to mess it up.

facts are you were trying to prove me that lizard can also take sabretooth out and i proved you are wrong so now you are trying to get out of this as clean as posible but it wont happen you were owned

no lizard cant do all that because sabretooth is too skilled and fast for him in fighting speed and abilities , as fast as spider-man? combat wise spider-man is always faster then lizard and in every fight sabretooth had with spider-man he was able to tag him and even take him out and that was the old sabretooth, the new sabretooth is much faster and more agile then the old one that took spider-man to school

blue_beast
u keep getting all mad. tell me one thing i said that is incorrect or one post where i misquoted u. im just going by what u said and your trying to act like u werent saying sabes beating lizard wouldnt be much trouble. but once again thats exactly what u said. it doesnt matter that u r saying something different now, because thats my whole point u said one thing but now your saying something different.

do you even understand what you are saying? before you try to understand what i am saying try to understand yourself roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
confused
I don't recall this "proof" of yours.

Anyway, non-adamantium Sabretooth goes down. Lizard alone could probably stalemate him.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Lizard alone could probably stalemate him.
absolutely not, though coming from u this is no surprise.

Metalmanx
Ah, Battlehamer. How I have missed you.

Given Lizard's and Sabretooth's abilities, they're really not far from each other. They've each got some advantages over the other. Sabes is a better fighter by far. Lizard is, in my opinion, faster and also has his powerful, prehensile tail. I'm sure there's more, but I don't have the time to get into it.

Anyway, I look forward to your response about how I don't know what I'm talking about, and how much I hate Wolverine and all those associated with him, etc., etc.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Ah, Battlehamer. How I have missed you.

Given Lizard's and Sabretooth's abilities, they're really not far from each other. They've each got some advantages over the other. Sabes is a better fighter by far. Lizard is, in my opinion, faster and also has his powerful, prehensile tail. I'm sure there's more, but I don't have the time to get into it.

Anyway, I look forward to your response about how I don't know what I'm talking about, and how much I hate Wolverine and all those associated with him, etc., etc.
Can't say the same about u.

They are though. Your opinion would be wrong, there nothing to suggest he faster then sabre-tooth. so please do go on. His powerful tail thats awesome, to bad he facing an opponent who as powerful, much better fighter, as fast, far more experienced and who damage soak is great deal better. Not seeing how Lizard can stalemate some one who going to hit him more and who has greater damage soak, so he can take more hits.

You don't. Your more ignorant then anything about wolverine and character accociate with him, like when you gave DD vast majority over wolverine that was priceless or the time you had many x-men including psylocke and kitty being great deal more skilled then wolverine when they arnt, those were good times.

Parmaniac
laughing unbelievable first we had 3 guys bashing each other and now where the dust has settled you 2 guys keep on.

Rage.Of.Olympus
oh ye? well then thor can eat my pee pee

Bullshit. Your pee pee as much of a myth in this world as Thor is. Stop lying.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
laughing unbelievable first we had 3 guys bashing each other and now where the dust has settled you 2 guys keep on.

Welcome to KMC shocklaugh

blue_beast
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Bullshit. Your pee pee as much of a myth in this world as Thor is. Stop lying.

respect da pee pee biatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.