battle for control

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gobstakid777
pinhead
vs
Jason-X

rumors have been going that people say Jason-X is better than pinhead so this is the forum that everybody can answer who is the best of all.
People say that Jason-X is way more powerful than pinhead so the people who vote for ether pinhead or Jason-X the most that (for the rest of the weak) villain will be crowned King Killer.

Rogue Jedi
Jason is definitely the better killer.

Kaibs
They have varying parts of power that they each show. I say Jason X is more than Pinhead simply because he is. He's more stealthier, he's got more force, and he kills way more. Pinhead is backed by cenobites, doesnt show that kind of force that Jason has. However he has more powers than Jason. i still say Jason would take it.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Jason is definitely the better killer.
not really.i would much rather have jason"simple machete stab" voorhees goin after me than pinhead"torture u to death and then torture u sum more for eternity"the cenobite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.