Can Naruto solo any magic verse?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peterlane
On NF it is believed that Dumbledore can beat Jiraya.......NF is a reliable forums with great debaters and everything they say is 100% correct as said on their wiki.

Can Naruto beat anyone from an anime verse that uses magic?

King Kandy
Naruto itself is an animeverse that uses magic. Anyway this is stupid. Not all magic is created equal.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Peterlane
On NF it is believed that Dumbledore can beat Jiraya.......NF is a reliable forums with great debaters and everything they say is 100% correct as said on their wiki.

Opinion. And they have a wiki?

Peterlane
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Opinion. And they have a wiki?

Yeh, lol......and they use it to prove the outcomes of debates.

Kento
Naruto can solo some verses with magic in them like Samurai Girl Real Bout High School....But verses like Negima, and stuff that are based on more actual magic fighting or like Sailor Moon that is magical girls..nope can't think of one.

Alucard25

They are a reliable forum with some great debaters.Every forum has its wankers look at carver and from what I've seen in the comics vs and here your really have no room to talk either laughing

Magee
NF is a reliable forums with great debaters and everything they say is 100% correct laughing out loud

NF members have a combined I.Q of 10.

Galvaclaw

I'm a bit as a loss at this one. Now I've watched roughly half an episode of Naruto, but wouldn't Naruto just speed blitz Dumbledore?

Endless Mike
Stop with these idiotic lies. No one on NF ever said that.

At most we said that Harry Potter wizards could act out of character and use mind control on the military to fire nukes at Narutoverse, but many people (including myself) do not buy that as a decent argument.

Furthermore, the wiki is not "used to prove the outcome of debates", I explained this to you in PMs. Its conclusions about the power of characters are actually in part based on the outcomes of debates, so you have it backwards.

You are lying and defaming the forum with libel. I'm reporting you.

Peach
It's not libel, if you're going to try and use big words then at least use them right.

Anyway, this thread is against rules anyway. And we don't care about other forums here.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.