Spiderman villains vs. X-Mansion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parmaniac
Scenario: The Spiderman villains teamed up to take the X-Men down (yeah makes sense huh? wink ) they suddenly appear at the X-Mansion. The X-Mansion has no activated defense systems.

Rules
Time: Night
Prep Time: 1 hour (Spidey villains)
Time Limit: -
No back holding (fighting at 100%): On
Bloodlust (willing to kill): On
Beserk (only running forward for the kill): Off
BFR: On
PIS: Off
CIS: Off

Note: -

PS: Please also tell WHY not only who would win.

Round 1... FIGHT!

Spidey Villains:

Venom (Brock)
Carnage
Electro
Green Goblin
Demogolin
Spot
Sandman
Carrion
Swarm

X-Men:

Wolverine
Cyclops
Beast
Gambit
Storm
Nightcrawler
Angel
Colossus

Juk3n
X-team wins, too well trained as a team, have the edge in versitility. Not a stomp, but they get the job done in the end.

Original Smurph
X-Men.

Far better team work, far better fire power.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Original Smurph
X-Men.

Far better team work, far better fire power.

firepower in what way? just curios

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Parmaniac
firepower in what way? just curios Storm with no CIS, mostly.

Instant flash-freezing, lightning bolts, hurricane force winds, etc.

Scott too, especially with no CIS.

Gambit helps a bit.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Storm with no CIS, mostly.

Instant flash-freezing, lightning bolts, hurricane force winds, etc.

Scott too, especially with no CIS.

Gambit helps a bit.

does the Hurricane also works inside the X-Mansion? I placed the fight inside to pull Storm and Cyclops A BIT down

Original Smurph
does the Hurricane also works inside the X-Mansion? I placed the fight inside to pull Storm and Cyclops A BIT down Yeah, she's generated such winds inside buildings, iirc.

Since CIS is off, it doesn't really matter. Cyke can level most of the building, so they can make it an open field pretty quickly.

Kris Blaze
See, the problem with this is that the X-men are a team.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
See, the problem with this is that the X-men are a team.

true true... damn I thought it would be closer cause of the spot bfr 1 or 2 persons. Electro etc. nevermind

I think CIS on doesn't really change it right?

Kris Blaze
true true... damn I thought it would be closer cause of the spot bfr 1 or 2 persons. Electro etc. nevermind

I think CIS on doesn't really change it right?

Right, CIS is off.

I think Team 1 wins then.

Juk3n
With no CIS, i think it's a given that we have about 4-5 decapitations thanks to Nightcrawler porting peoples heads off. I missed the no CIS thing in the OP, my bad. That gives X-Team a little more of an advantage really. Not to mention the BFR's ON so there -again - we have NC removing random spidey villains.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Juk3n
With no CIS, i think it's a given that we have about 4-5 decapitations thanks to Nightcrawler porting peoples heads off. I missed the no CIS thing in the OP, my bad. That gives X-Team a little more of an advantage really. Not to mention the BFR's ON so there -again - we have NC removing random spidey villains.

If only Nigthcrawler had ever done that. But alas, we've never seen NC teleport limbs or heads off of people. It seems to indicate a level of mastery over his powers he has never shown. Spot on the other hand, could do it easily, seeing as he only has to open/close a portal.

Juk3n
If only Nigthcrawler had ever done that. But alas, we've never seen NC teleport limbs or heads off of people. It seems to indicate a level of mastery over his powers he has never shown. Spot on the other hand, could do it easily, seeing as he only has to open/close a portal.

its just teleporting, he can do that, it's his ability.

Bare in mind we have also never seen Superman wipe his own backside after a dump, but i get the feeling he could manage it.

Kris Blaze
its just teleporting, he can do that, it's his ability.

It's not just teleporting. It's limiting teleporting to a small area of someone's body and teleporting it OFF OF them.

Juk3n
It's not just teleporting. It's limiting teleporting to a small area of someone's body and teleporting it OFF OF them.

Ok fine, here he says he can do it, he just chooses not too. Happy?

link was not working, but here http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t470108.html then Head off

and you're set.

Parmaniac
I think what Kris Blaze means is why has NC never cut off hands or arms of people he touched them there and teleported them? I admit that wouldn't make sense unless there's an explanation in comics

Juk3n
I think what Kris Blaze means is why has NC never cut off hands or arms of people he touched them there and teleported them? I admit that wouldn't make sense unless there's an explanation in comics

thats because he's not a villain, he's a good guy, and comic saints don't do that sort of thing. BUT...

Cis is off
he says (on panel) he chooses not to do it.

so we deduce, he CAN do it, do we not?

Kris Blaze
Ok fine, here he says he can do it, he just chooses not too. Happy?

link was not working, but here http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t470108.html then Head off

and you're set.

I concur.

Head off.

Parmaniac
thats because he's not a villain, he's a good guy, and comic saints don't do that sort of thing. BUT...

Cis is off
he says (on panel) he chooses not to do it.

so we deduce, he CAN do it, do we not?

nothing left to say you proofed it
btw your post was just faster than mine so I didn't saw it when I was typing

Creshosk
Didn't he teleport one of Nimrod's arms off once? Back around the time that Nimrod beat Juggernaut?

Survivor19
^ He did that.
Also, in the AoA, he was teleporting limbs, heads and stuff left and right. it is well within his powerset to do so.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Survivor19
^ He did that.
Also, in the AoA, he was teleporting limbs, heads and stuff left and right. it is well within his powerset to do so. I wish we could use AoA more. but since its non-canon people don't feel they have to prove the necessitation for the power differential between the two universes, even though 616 is just a divergent reality.

Even if a character has stated on panel more finite control in 616 than AoA, the AoA feats and on panel statements aren't accepted around here.

Kris Blaze
Then we'll start using What Ifs as well then?

Creshosk
Then we'll start using What Ifs as well then? Did I say that we could?

Seriously. I think you should read my post again. Since you didn't understand it the first time.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Creshosk
Did I say that we could?

Seriously. I think you should read my post again. Since you didn't understand it the first time.

You do realize that most What Ifs are introduced with a Watcher stating that only one particular stipulation would be different? Most were similar, yet somebody's powers took off in an entirely different direction. If we are to assume that AU characters are similar to their counterparts unless proven otherwise, then Hyperion would be the shit.

Creshosk
You do realize that most What Ifs are introduced with a Watcher stating that only one particular stipulation would be different? Most were similar, yet somebody's powers took off in an entirely different direction. If we are to assume that AU characters are similar to their counterparts unless proven otherwise, then Hyperion would be the shit. Okay since you seem to have problems comprehending (which is no surprise really) The entire tone of my post says we do not use them.

Do I need to use smaller words next time?

Kris Blaze
Even if a character has stated on panel more finite control in 616 than AoA, the AoA feats and on panel statements aren't accepted around here.

I responded to this.

Creshosk
I responded to this.

"Even if it seems reasonable to you, we still don't do it."

By destroying the context you were NOT responding to that. By removing the context you clearly did not understand what I said.

Kris Blaze
"Even if it seems reasonable to you, we still don't do it."

By destroying the context you were NOT responding to that. By removing the context you clearly did not understand what I said.

To which I responded

"Even if characters look the same, they might not be."

Creshosk
To which I responded

"Even if characters look the same, they might not be." So were you backing up my point, or were you getting on my case with

Then we'll start using What Ifs as well then?

Seriously.. could you at least try to think of a feasible sounding back peddle?

Survivor19
All AoA feats counts. Except for Magneto tearing Apocalypse a new one, because that is non-canon.
I implement a progressive stance on what the canon is.

Creshosk
All AoA feats counts. Except for Magneto tearing Apocalypse a new one, because that is non-canon.
I implement a progressive stance on what the canon is. Why would the feats count?

Cyclops blasting apart wolverine's hand is impossible in the 616 universe. Given how many times the flesh has been stripped away and the bones held together .. that event isn't canon.

Blink was much more formidable (and older somehow) than her 616 counterpart.

You have entire background history changes for characters.

Hell, Emma was lobotomized in AoA...

Kris Blaze
So were you backing up my point, or were you getting on my case with

Seriously.. could you at least try to think of a feasible sounding back peddle?

Oh right, the prior post was mostly aimed at your wish for use AOA.

Creshosk
Oh right, the prior post was mostly aimed at your wish for use AOA. That was rhetoric. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I keep forgetting that English isn't your primary language with how well you normally do.

It's like when people say "As much as I like the character..." or something to "sugar coat" or "soften the blow".

golem370
Spot would cause some problems he could put those spots outside everybodies doors and poof there in that dimension

Kris Blaze
That was rhetoric. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I keep forgetting that English isn't your primary language with how well you normally do.

It's like when people say "As much as I like the character..." or something to "sugar coat" or "soften the blow".

No, that's not the case at all.

"I wish we could do this, but since the people here are stupid"

Is not the same as

"I wish we could do this, but it's retarded"

Survivor19
Because that is convenient for me. if it wouldn't be, they won't count, simple as that.
About the thread, hmm...
Carrion is a non-factor, he will never get to touch somebody.
Spot is pain in the ass, but ricochet blast will take care of him.
Similarly, with Scott and Kurt's teamwork, both Goblins go down fairly easily.

Now, symbiots and Sandman are a big problem... but Colossus handled Dust easily, and will do the same here. Then, he and Gambit will hold Venom and Carnage off until Beast would figure a way to take them out.
Electro can be taken care of by Kurt as well, or Scott.

In the end, X-Men win. They are on home turf and are a team.

Creshosk
No, that's not the case at all.

"I wish we could do this, but since the people here are stupid"

Is not the same as

"I wish we could do this, but it's retarded" Thanks for proving my point about not understanding things.

I'm trying to be charitable and give you an out... but if you're going to argue with me what my specific "empty word" usage is... I'm going to have to start considering you're doing it on purpose.

golem370
Since its bloodlust Spot would bfr them before they could really do anything imo.

Creshosk
Because that is convenient for me. if it wouldn't be, they won't count, simple as that. At least you're honest.. but your ignoring the rules.

About the thread, hmm...
Carrion is a non-factor, he will never get to touch somebody.
Spot is pain in the ass, but ricochet blast will take care of him.
Similarly, with Scott and Kurt's teamwork, both Goblins go down fairly easily.

Now, symbiots and Sandman are a big problem... but Colossus handled Dust easily, and will do the same here. Then, he and Gambit will hold Venom and Carnage off until Beast would figure a way to take them out.
Electro can be taken care of by Kurt as well, or Scott.

In the end, X-Men win. They are on home turf and are a team. I could see storm soloing.

Not to sound like a storm fanboy, but if she just does a hurricane force wind she could blow the people away and keep them disoriented by spinning them in random inconsistent directions away from the mansion. Through the walls or through the doors/windows.

Not like she's going to value the mansion over her own life with CIS turned off.

Kris Blaze
Thanks for proving my point about not understanding things.

I'm trying to be charitable and give you an out... but if you're going to argue with me what my specific "empty word" usage is... I'm going to have to start considering you're doing it on purpose.

Naw man, I would never do that. Feign ignorance to annoy you? Common. shifty

Creshosk
Originally posted by golem370
Since its bloodlust Spot would bfr them before they could really do anything imo. You do realize that if they can get back they're not bfrd right? Of course you'd have to get them through a spot first.

Creshosk
Naw man, I would never do that. Feign ignorance to annoy you? Common. shifty Yeah, I'm too used to dealing with people who seriously don't pick up on things I sometimes don't pick up on (the irony is not lost on me) when people are doing it on purpose.

Parmaniac
You do realize that if they can get back they're not bfrd right? Of course you'd have to get them through a spot first.

how about a horizontal spot hole 10 inch over the ground through the whole mansion? I think that would cut the Mansion and everbodys legs in half

golem370
You do realize that if they can get back they're not bfrd right? Of course you'd have to get them through a spot first.

He controls the spots so he would close them after the other team went threw.

Creshosk
how about a horizontal spot hole 10 inch over the ground through the whole mansion? I think that would cut the Mansion and everbodys legs in half facepalm That's assuming everyone is on the ground floor. and that they'd just stand there for it. and that they wouldn't fall through...

Being selective with gravity are we?

Originally posted by golem370
He controls the spots so he would close them after the other team went threw. Originally posted by Creshosk
you'd have to get them through a spot first.

Knowsbleed33
Didn't he teleport one of Nimrod's arms off once? Back around the time that Nimrod beat Juggernaut?

It was Rogue actually, but she absorbed Kurts power.

So, same diff.

Parmaniac
facepalm That's assuming everyone is on the ground floor. and that they'd just stand there for it. and that they wouldn't fall through...

Being selective with gravity are we?

that was more a joke but if you want to discuss that be my guest smile I could say he does that to the whole mansion while all the X-Men are in it he then could open another hole in the sky to let the whole mansion fall to the ground and kill Cyclops, Gambit, Beast (keeping in mind that there actually in the mansion everyone except Colossus and Wolverine would die) again this is not really serios

Creshosk
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
It was Rogue actually, but she absorbed Kurts power.

So, same diff. I remember Kurt did something that pissed nimrod off so that when kurt tried it again nimrod used a nasty attack on him. Its been awhile since I read the issue, but I did remember he got his arm teleported off.

Creshosk
that was more a joke but if you want to discuss that be my guest smile I could say he does that to the whole mansion while all the X-Men are in it he then could open another hole in the sky to let the whole mansion fall to the ground and kill Cyclops, Gambit, Beast (keeping in mind that there actually in the mansion everyone except Colossus and Wolverine would die) again this is not really serios I was going to say I hope you weren't being serious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.