Night of the Hunters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gobstakid777
2 groups of hitmen are offered a $20 million reward for the killing of a potential witness,due to miscommunication between the boss and his assistant.the 2 groups meet up coincidentally on a fire escape,and deciding that they don't want to split the reward 6 ways,get into a large gunfight.
the members of each team are trying to protect themselves and their fellow team members.their weapons are a Glock 17 w/ 10 clips,a survival knife,and a MAC 10 w/ 2 clips,along w/ their h2h combat skills.The firefight takes place on the fire escape,and in the brownstone apartments next to it

The Hitmen are

Jimmy "The Tulip" Tudeski
John Creasy
Martin Q. Blank

vs

Leon
The Jackal (Edward Fox)
Vincent

who wins this

Kaibs
How are they going to carry 40 clips? That is just umm insane for better lack of the word. plus 10 Mac clips which are even bigger than the Glock clips. And which creasy are u talknig about.

gobstakid777
read above again.i changed it.and i'm talkin bout creasy,played by denzel

Rogue Jedi
Leon and Vincent on the same team? Dude, you might wanna mix it up.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Leon and Vincent on the same team? Dude, you might wanna mix it up.
vincent and creasy are switched

Sadako of Girth
Is this Vincent Vega, we are discussing....?

gobstakid777
vincent from collateral

Rogue Jedi
Leon could potentially solo here.

gobstakid777
bump

Utrigita
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Leon could potentially solo here.

Rogue Jedi
Like a ghost.

BruceSkywalker
Leon ftw

Rogue Jedi
If it becomes an open area shootout, I gotta go with Vincent.

Utrigita
Who is on the same team as Leon, if we give prep time team two have Jackal, Team one isn't going to win this imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.