Rate The Character Above You

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy
Hate the character above you? Love the character above you? Basically, what do you think of the named person.

(ex: Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto))

"I hate him because he's a douche and is overpowered and lame. Emo-tastic."

I'll Start:

L Lawliet (Death Note)

Kero_Co
I actually prefer Near, oddly enough. L is great though, just that his need for concrete evidence got him killed.

Astroboy

Nemesis X
Piece of tin can crap.

Hell Girl

danteiscool
she is one creepy little girl. kinda reminds me of Alma from F.E.A.R. or that girl from the Grudge.

Allen Walker (D Gray Man)

Quincy
I can dig Allen. I mean, I'm not a huge fan of the main characters of manga, but I like Allen. His weapon is pretty tight. I prefer Lavi though.

Greed (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Nemesis X
Is Greed that shapeshifter? If so then he's one villain that for some reason I find annoying.

Lelouch (Code Geass)

yungz22
He had an awsome power i wish i could cotrol people like that.

Megaman NT Warrior lol(kind of serious)

Kento
He's cool. Least from the little bit of the show I actually watched..though I did play the first 3 games.

Kyo Sohma

Nemesis X
Has the same attitude as Ichigo Kurosaki.

Ichigo

Stealth
Deathberry's an alright protagonist in my book. Although, his cluelessness when it comes to Orihime's affection makes me wonder sometimes. lol All and all a pretty chill character.

Byakuran (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)

Quincy
Byakuran is cool. For the whole beginning of the Future Arc he was treated like this ridiculous bad guy and ultimate villain, but whenever you saw him or he talked to somebody, he seems like a good guy. Now that the story is moving further though, he is little by little showing some bad guy tendencies.

Plus I like the whole "He lives in parallel realities" thing. Plus he conquered the world! That's a pretty big accomplishment.

need to see him fight though.

----

Kazuma Kuwabara (Yu Yu Hakusho)

The Red
I found him rather annoying in the beginning. He progressed well as a character.

Knives (Trigun)

Kero_Co
I think Knives was a very appealing take on the whole evil twin thing. It didn't feel very cliche' for me, and he's pretty badass.

The Guyver (Guyver I)

joesha28
Sort of cool looking character...

Orochimaru

Stealth
Never really understood his Jutsu fetish. Should be an animal activist.
---
Kamina
(Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

Endless Mike
I think he's overrated, he's really just a headstrong idiot who died early on in the series

Schwarzwald (Big O)

Kero_Co
Great Character with a great Mech. There is a serious lack of Big O Model Kits. He's exactly how I imagine Schwarz Bruder after a year of paparazzi.

Char Aznable

yungz22
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Great Character with a great Mech. There is a serious lack of Big O Model Kits. He's exactly how I imagine Schwarz Bruder after a year of paparazzi.

Char Aznable

great mobile suit pilot

Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)

NemeBro
Quite possibly one of the manliest of all bishies.

Dai Amon (Bastard!!)

Hellspawn28
He was pretty cool 7/10

Xellos from Slayers

Endless Mike
He creeps me out sometimes

Virgo Shaka (Saint Seiya)

occultdestroyer
That's my personal favorite from the series!

Gol D. Roger

Quincy
Not my favorite of the One Piece Cast, though all of the "D's" are badass. Haven't learned much about him from where I am in the story however.

Mello (Death Note)

Kero_Co
That hot-headed metrosexual bastard is my favorite deathnote character.

Gon (Hunter x Hunter)

Quincy
Alright, I've been reading alot of Hunter x Hunter lately. I had read the beginning couple chapters awhile back, but when I heard about those breaks between releases, I thought I'd stop for awhile until they started up again. today I started up the "Celestial Tournament" story arc for now.

Anyways, Gon. I can dig him. I mean, he doesn't seem to really have that much of a personality engraved yet. He is stubborn - and I think that's pretty funny. Plus I think it's ridiculously cool that he fights with a fishing pole as a weapon. He's another one of the main characters in a manga I dont dislike - which is a usually a rare title. Anyways, once his character gets developed more I'm sure I'll have more. But he's not my favorite. Kurapika gets that honor.

Wrath (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Cherrywild
Well first of all I love the idea of the seven deadly sins in general, the wonderfully evil symbolism they all deliver makes me warm and fuzzy inside. Wrath, in particular is really interesting...I think we see in him more blatantly than any other character the loss of youth and innocence. We're introduced to this kind of instantly drawing child, who then goes through phases of extreme anger, pain and even psychosis until only through being eaten and, in my opinion, rendered as helpless as he started does he find some kind of maturity where he is forced to just 'settle'. Depressing really.

Also, he kind of looks like a chick. lol. But thus is anime...

Maromi! ( Paranoia agent )

Quincy
Been too long I'll bring it back.

Since I'm on a Trigun kick - Nicholas D Wolfwood.

Astner
Decent character, more interesting that Vash: 7/10

Vampire Princess Miyu

ImmortalIronMan
Vampire Princess Miyu was alright. 6/10

But vampires are a bit cliche for me right now.

Shishio Makato.

marwash22
Self-contradictory and very convoluted. Didn't mind him as a villain, but hated him as a character 'cause i thought he was a hypocrite with no real purpose.

Ryuhou (s-CRY-ed)

Endless Mike
Stuck-up jerk. I liked Kazuma better.

Yurine (Karas)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.