Resurrection List - 2009

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
Let's try and get a list of all the people who have been resurrected in the year 2009. To make things a bit simpler, we'll not count those who have been resurrected with Black Rings. If we do, we'll make a separate list for them at least. It'd also be nice to hear people's opinion on these things.

Superboy - I'm not too happy about this, removes some of the impact Infinite Crisis had.

Galan007
firestorm (ronnie)
j'onn
plastic man
hawk/dove
connor
flash(es)
libra
e2 superman
anti-monitor
batman
the entire LoSV

etc.

Digi
Shouldn't we wait to see if they remain alive after Blackest Night before calling them resurrected? Zombie Lanterns isn't exactly "bringing back" a character.

Anyway:
Barry Allen
Johnny Quick
Superboy (Connor)

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Digi
Shouldn't we wait to see if they remain alive after Blackest Night before calling them resurrected? Zombie Lanterns isn't exactly "bringing back" a character.

Anyway:
Barry Allen
Johnny Quick
Superboy (Connor)

That's what I said in my initial post, which Galan might have missed on purpose. We'll focus on those who have been resurrected outside of the Black Lantern corps.

tjcoady
Bart Allen.
Captain America (but he's not quite home yet).

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by tjcoady
Bart Allen.
Captain America (but he's not quite home yet).

Feel a bit disappointed in Red Skull when you found out about Cap? I was hoping he had done it plain and simple, but no. It had to be something to it, had to be.

willRules
Well it's part of Brubaker's plan and I can't deny that the seeds for his return have been there all along......the first issue involved a cosmic cube.....the circumstances of his death were unusual....a time machine came into play well before Bucky became Cap....

.....Plus there's the fact that I've moaned at everything Brubaker's done, yet loved it when I read it.

I still want Bucky to be Cap more than Steve.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by willRules
Well it's part of Brubaker's plan and I can't deny that the seeds for his return have been there all along......the first issue involved a cosmic cube.....the circumstances of his death were unusual....a time machine came into play well before Bucky became Cap....

.....Plus there's the fact that I've moaned at everything Brubaker's done, yet loved it when I read it.

cosigned.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Galan007
plastic man
?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by willRules

thumb up

Digi
Originally posted by Original Smurph
?

He's probably thinking of Elongated Man.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Digi
He's probably thinking of Elongated Man. Oh. What a no0b.

Galan007
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
That's what I said in my initial post, which Galan might have missed on purpose. reading the OP is overrated. stick out tongue

here's my edited list:

Originally posted by Galan007
firestorm (jason)
connor
flash(es)
libra
anti-monitor
the entire LoSV

etc.

Originally posted by Original Smurph
Oh. What a no0b. yeah sorry. i'm an idiot. embarrasment

Digi
It was Max Mercury that got rezzed recently, not Johnny Quick.

HueyFreeman
Superboy and kid flash are the worst of the bunch. Like someone said earlier superboy undermines infinite crisis. Kid flash was just a lame attempt to reestablish a statue quo with the flash family. It undermined barts run (no pun intended) as an adult. Although the series was just ok, in the beginning, it started really getting better towards the end. Now wally is back(and useless) and their retconning the hell out of Barry.

krisblaze
Is nightcrawler back yet?

-K-M-
Yes, he's been back for a bit. Came back in the amazing x-men series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.