Kratos runs a gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gumachi
1. God Kratos (with GoWII abilities) vs God Raiden

2. Kratos (all abilities) vs The Elder God

3. God Kratos vs Link

4. God Kratos (all abilities w/The BoO) vs Ganon

And, yes, Kratos is able to see EG, and has the BoO.

SuperLuigi
loses at 1. this is the most vague thread i've ever seen.

NemeBro
Kratos' only problem is the Elder God, and even that is only due to his size.

Burning thought
due to his size and his form, how is Kratos going to even damage the EG? the guy can regen his tentacles and multiply them almost instantly, considering his size, you could end up with an E.G that covers the entire planets mass their fighting on.

The EG is where he definatley stops although he could prob take the rest of the gauntlet with ease.

Q'Anilia
He pokes the EGs eye out and lives happily ever after.

Burning thought
eye? which one? theres thousands....

Q'Anilia
I'm sure he'll have no trouble finding one then.

Burning thought
Then another, and another! although I cant see him destroying thousands of eyes before being crushed under sheer weight and strength.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by Burning thought
due to his size and his form, how is Kratos going to even damage the EG? the guy can regen his tentacles and multiply them almost instantly, considering his size, you could end up with an E.G that covers the entire planets mass their fighting on.

The EG is where he definatley stops although he could prob take the rest of the gauntlet with ease.

rest of the gauntlet with ease. you are a fool and shouldnt make statements like that. the day kratos could beat ganon once is the day he stomps kain 10/10

Burning thought
Not really since Kain is far beyond Ganon or Kratos, Ganon has nothing that can stop Kratos.....all Kratos needs to do is one hit Ganon and hes won...

And dont bait/attack people, calling someone a fool is a bit of an insult you know...which is against the rules.

SuperLuigi
Not really since Kain is far beyond Ganon or Kratos, Ganon has nothing that can stop Kratos.....all Kratos needs to do is one hit Ganon and hes won...

And dont bait/attack people, calling someone a fool is a bit of an insult you know...which is against the rules.

BT humor must be on. There is no way Kratos could one shot Ganondorf he cant one shot a barbarian. Kain is not above Ganondorf. Never will he be either. I know Kain can beat Kratos, the day that Kratos can beat Ganondorf is the day he stomps Kain 10/10 meaning it aint happening.

Burning thought
Oh dont be ridiculous, you say my humor is on then you claim just because in his weakest form did not kill the Barbarian king he cant kill Ganondrof at his most powerful with the freaking blade of Olympus? dont be a joker....

Ganondorf is weak in comparison to other mainstream characters like Dante, Kratos etc, the canon versions of Link and Ganondorf could never take on Kain even together, they would need to triforce to even get a cheap win smile

SuperLuigi
i almost laughed myself into a seizure when i read weak as an adjective for ganondorf. no one mentioned in your post could beat ganondorf. Link only wins because of the master sword. Midna w/ Fused shadow would beat those guys.

Burning thought
lol stop with the fanboyism. Ganondorf has not the feats to compare with any mentioned, simple fact....

SuperLuigi
You indeed must play a Zelda game before ever commenting on Ganondorf. Atleast watch the LPs on youtube.

Burning thought
Why play a Zelda game when the people that have point out important information about his weaknesses. i have read the wikia, made by people who have played the Zelda games, they dont list anything about 1000 ton link (they say at best a few tons) and they dont overhype all his powers.

I think its you who needs to play GOW or DMC and certainly LoK

ArtificialGlory
Then another, and another! although I cant see him destroying thousands of eyes before being crushed under sheer weight and strength.

Eventually Kratos will drop from fatigue and EG will eat him.

Burning thought
And spin his soul in the wheel and put it into that of a little girl one eye

ArtificialGlory
And spin his soul in the wheel and put it into that of a little girl one eye

I wonder if EG even has a mouth.

Burning thought
Hm unlikely, as his food are spectoral bodies not physical, when I first played LoK soul reaver I thought the huge mealstrom was the Elder Gods mouth stick out tongue

NemeBro
Then another, and another! although I cant see him destroying thousands of eyes before being crushed under sheer weight and strength. Cause that worked very well against Kain, who is physically inferior to Kratos at the very start of GoW: Chains of Olympus, probably his weakest incarnation after he became a servant of the gods.

Burning thought
Kain has the soul reaver, Kratos does not......nothing hints to Kain useing physical strength as an important part of his defeat of the Elder God...

NemeBro
Soul Reaver or not, how would that have stopped the Elder God from crushing him as you claim?

Burning thought
Because its a weapon that can with ease slice through its tentacles and cause it ridiculous pain for such a large entity, the sword is made and enchanted specially to damage the EG just like the MS is made for Ganon.

Besides Kain has advantages in defense that Kratos will never have...if youve got thousands of tons of giant octopus coming at you, whats the use of trying to physically stop it when you can teleport? none at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.