TPM Obi-Wan vs. TESB Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anakin4Ever
TESB means "The Empire Strikes Back," by the way.

1. Saber
2. Force
3. All out

Obi-Wan probably takes this.

Advent
At this point, even Zett Jukassa could take Luke down on his own.

Lord Lucien
The boy downed like half a dozen clones----I don't care what anyone says, that kid is badass.

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
The boy downed like half a dozen clones----I don't care what anyone says, that kid is badass.

I take it you mean the Dark Empire story? This is episode 5 Luke.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
I take it you mean the Dark Empire story? This is episode 5 Luke. Dude... context...

Slash_KMC
Ofcourse the Lucas boy Zett could take Lucas Luke.

Kotor3
At least make it ROTJ Luke.

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by Kotor3
At least make it ROTJ Luke.

Well...why would I make it ROTJ Luke? He was as powerful as Vader, and when I made a thread of Vader vs. TPM Obi-Wan, everyone said that Vader would own him. So, it's pretty obvious why I didn't make it so.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Anakin4Ever
Well...why would I make it ROTJ Luke? He was as powerful as Vader, and when I made a thread of Vader vs. TPM Obi-Wan, everyone said that Vader would own him. So, it's pretty obvious why I didn't make it so. Damn, wrong thread. I said this would happen in the Mace vs. Luke.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Anakin4Ever
Well...why would I make it ROTJ Luke? He was as powerful as Vader, and when I made a thread of Vader vs. TPM Obi-Wan, everyone said that Vader would own him. So, it's pretty obvious why I didn't make it so.

Yeah... I'm not even going to respond to this because that may very well cause serious head injuries.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.