Jango Fett, Durge, and IG-88 vs Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, and Coleman Trebor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayhunter12
Bounty hunters vs jedi. battle takes place on mustafar and everything goes. which team takes this.

Lord Lucien
Does IG-88 get the Death Star? He's gonna need it to take down Coleman "Don't F*ck With Me" Trebor.

DarthDaniel1001
Kit Fisto dispatches IG-88 like he was a common battle droid, Jango shoots Coleman Trebor, and Durge kills Agen Kolar. Durge and Jango then tag-team Kit Fisto.

bayhunter12
agreed. jango would kill coleman in like 30 seconds. durge will beat kolar. then like you said fett and durge crush fisto.

mattatom
Wheres your picture of Jan- Oh wait it's already there.

Incanus
This is spite to me, Durge+Jango=Jedi-killing-super-killing-deadly-killing-uber-killing-team. Did I mention killing?

Gideon
Incanus
This is spite to me, Durge+Jango=Jedi-killing-super-killing-deadly-killing-uber-killing-team. Did I mention killing?

Not really.

Kolar and Fisto are quite a lethal team themselves.

And Trebor --

*walks off*

truejedi
I'm going to go with the bounty hunters. Durge can't actually be killed can he? Trebor gets shot immediately. Fisto kills IG-88, who never shows anything beyond the ability to get destroyed repeatedly by Boba.
Then Fisto and Kolar engage Durge and Fisto. Kit can take Jango after a prolonged fight. (only because without the ship being nearby, Kenobi was about to beat jango) jango said himself he "was about out of tricks" at that point.

Still, it will be a long fight, which honesty.. might go the other way too, but i'm picking Kit. then Durge, thanks to being nearly unkillable, will take out Kolar... Before fisto takes out Jango...

Man, this is ugly.

I'm going to go Regenerating Durge FTW though.

This is all pure speculation, because its probably a close fight.

Hewhoknowsall
Why do people think that Trebor is so bad?

Fisto or Kolar could beat any of them 1 on 1, except for Durge who I don't know that much about.

truejedi
He jumped up on the Ledge at Geonossis, and Jango shot him. End of fight. It was pathetic. So i dont' see why jango couldn't just shoot him again.

bayhunter12
agreed.

Gideon
truejedi
Still, it will be a long fight, which honesty.. might go the other way too, but i'm picking Kit.

You SHUT YOUR MOUTH, YOU DIRTY WHORE!

Kit Fisto, for your information, defeated General Grievous in single combat. Minus his starship, son, and Fisto being hamstrung by orders to take Fett alive, he goes down hard and easily.

And I upload the video to Youtube and dedicate it to Karen Traviss, gloating in Mandoferiority.

Slash_KMC
Did Fisto beat Grievous, or did he Force Push him once on the ground?

Gideon
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Did Fisto beat Grievous, or did he Force Push him once on the ground?

He disarmed him and outmaneuvered him the entire duel.

Slash_KMC
But he still had his lightsabers when the Magnaguards came to his help?

Slash_KMC
And another thing about that fight, does every Jedi just knows how to use 2 lightsabers proficiently?

Lord Lucien
Edit Button is displeased with your lack of... editing...

messed

Red Nemesis
ಠ,ಠ

truejedi
Originally posted by Gideon
You SHUT YOUR MOUTH, YOU DIRTY WHORE!

Kit Fisto, for your information, defeated General Grievous in single combat. Minus his starship, son, and Fisto being hamstrung by orders to take Fett alive, he goes down hard and easily.

And I upload the video to Youtube and dedicate it to Karen Traviss, gloating in Mandoferiority.

hey did you know that Mando's are actually the greatest threat to the jedi? here they spent all this time thinking it was the sith... But no, Traviss says it was the mando's, and so it must be true.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Edit Button is displeased with your lack of... editing...

messed

I'm not going to use it today.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
ಠ,ಠ

Lord Lucien
I'm not going to use it today. "Today" is now yesterday. So you better get with tomorrow and start some damn editing!

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
"Today" is now yesterday. So you better get with tomorrow and start some damn editing!

Different time zones.

My today has started 6 and a half hours ago.

Slash_KMC
So yeah.

truejedi
So yeah.

mid europe? really?

Slash_KMC
Western.

truejedi
ah. i approached that with all the knowledge my cell phone gave me. Athens it said, or Helsinki.

Slash_KMC
Nah, those are one hour ahead of me.

Slash_KMC
Damn speedy bastards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.