who could beat this team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaggy binx
silver surfer, raven,phoenix, galactus, and doomsday i'll even give you one person that could kill them all FREDDY KRUGAR

Knowsbleed33
Freddy would get pwnt.

shaggy binx
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Freddy would get pwnt. he's in thier dreams they wouldn't be able to do sh?t to him unless they bring him out of thier dream and freeze him for eternity which i don't see happening and i don't see you coming up with any body or team

Spire
True.

Creshosk
Originally posted by shaggy binx
he's in thier dreams they wouldn't be able to do sh?t to him unless they bring him out of thier dream and freeze him for eternity which i don't see happening Or since he's a psionic entity and phoenix was mentioned just fry him. He seems to not really be more powerful than the shadow king.. really weak even since he just pick on kids. He even had trouble when some of them were just lucid dreamers.

Mindset
he's in thier dreams they wouldn't be able to do sh?t to him unless they bring him out of thier dream and freeze him for eternity which i don't see happening and i don't see you coming up with any body or team They don't dream.

Creshosk
Come to think of it, what could freddy throw at them that raven hasn't already dealt with?

Mindset
Claw hand

Creshosk
Originally posted by Mindset
Claw hand Phoenix has dealt with claw hand before. I don't care which one. Wolverine's stabbed both of them.

shaggy binx
everyone dreams, if phoenix fries him he'll come back he's an entity from hell, as for raven if he kills her in her dream she's dead anyway, and i still don't see any of you coming up with any original ideas for a person or team

Creshosk
everyone dreams, if phoenix fries him he'll come back he's an entity from hell, as for raven if he kills her in her dream she's dead anyway, and i still don't see any of you coming up with any original ideas for a person or team You have no idea who these characters are do you?

Mindset
Jean could barely handle 3 claws.

5 claws, game over.

Creshosk
Jean could barely handle 3 claws.

5 claws, game over. Actually she took 6 claws multiple times.

Mindset
5 is a prime number, thus more deadly.

Creshosk
5 is a prime number, thus more deadly. 6 is two prime number 3 on each hand. awegimp Twice as deadly.

Mindset
Prime + prime = natural.

Natural is always weaker.

Which is why athletes use steroids.

Creshosk
Prime + prime = natural.

Natural is always weaker.

Which is why athletes use steroids. Its not six claws on each hand its 3 on each hand.sneer

Mindset
Which become 6 in an isolated system, Jean's body.

shaggy binx
Originally posted by Creshosk
You have no idea who these characters are do you? yes i do have sitting in front of me the dc, dc updated and expanded, and marvel encyclopedias and all the freddy movies any other questions????

Mindset
laughing out loud

shaggy binx
still nobody answered the question its not whether or not freddy could its who personally or in a team could

Creshosk
yes i do have sitting in front of me the dc, dc updated and expanded, and marvel encyclopedias and all the freddy movies any other questions???? Do you have any.. comic books?

Mindset
He has the encyclopedias, why would he need to read the comics?

Creshosk
Which become 6 in an isolated system, Jean's body. That's not the only thing he wants to put in that isolated system.

Creshosk
He has the encyclopedias, why would he need to read the comics? Cause this isn't the encyclopedia forum.

Mindset
It should be.

shaggy binx
Do you have any.. comic books? yeah over 600 why

Creshosk
yeah over 600 why Any of them pertain to the characters?

Mindset
What does Galactus dream about?

Creshosk
What does Galactus dream about? Does he even sleep?

Mindset
No, I doubt any of the rest do either, besides Raven.

Creshosk
No, I doubt any of the rest do either, besides Raven. I have to agree. Team stomps kruegar.

shaggy binx
Any of them pertain to the characters? yes alot of them is there a point to your questions and r u ever going to answer the question at hand look freddy was my OPINION i never said it was right

Lostedge
Uum, atleast try to write the names correctly. This is somekind of troll thread, but anyway ...

fred krugar / Freddy Krueger = Normally attacks small kids. If you are not afraid of him, you can not lose.

jason voorhes / Jason Voorhees = Crazy person with some extra strength and regenerative powers. Could be beaten by almost any DC marvel hero villain.

michal myers / Michael Myers = Crazy person with some extra strength and regenerative powers. Could be beaten by almost any DC marvel hero villain.

leatherface = Crazy person with a chainsaw ... Could be shot to death by me.

shaggy binx
Originally posted by Lostedge
Uum, atleast try to write the names correctly. This is somekind of troll thread, but anyway ...

fred krugar / Freddy Krueger = Normally attacks small kids. If you are not afraid of him, you can not lose.

jason voorhes / Jason Voorhees = Crazy person with some extra strength and regenerative powers. Could be beaten by almost any DC marvel hero villain.

michal myers / Michael Myers = Cr all very good points but still did not answer the ?

Lostedge
Well, who could beat Galactus and Phoenix? (because the rest of the team is irrelevant)

Beyonder or some cosmic abstract (One-Above-All, Brothers, Living Tribunal, Eternity, Infinity ... Celestials would lose, depending what version of phoenix we are talking about)

Mindset
What?

shaggy binx
Originally posted by Lostedge
Well, who could beat Galactus and Phoenix? (because the rest of the team is irrelevant)

Beyonder or some cosmic abstract (One-Above-All, Brothers, Living Tribunal, Eternity, Infinity ... Celestials would lose, depending what version of phoenix we are talking about) thats cool that you answered that ? but i though u were gonna respond to the best killer poll

shaggy binx
iceman,killer frost, mr freeze and any other freeze person could stop them IF they completly freeze them forever i mean come on whats phoenix going to do with a frozen brain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.