Random googles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
A homie from facebook told me to google "hottest girl on earth" and find the article about Andy Roddick marrying Brooklyn Decker.

O

M

G

laughing laughing laughing

I was PWNED hardcore. One of the grossest things ever. Do NOT google it unless you're over 18. It's that sick.

Post other unlikely google search results.

Mairuzu
ARKHAM ASYLUM!

occultdestroyer
TheYNC

steverules_2
http://www.celebrityrumors.com/andy-roddick/andy-roddick-marries-hottest-girl-on-earth.html

Two girls one cup..it's not that bad...

Yes it is shifty

Kostabot
Originally posted by dadudemon
A homie from facebook told me to google "hottest girl on earth" and find the article about Andy Roddick marrying Brooklyn Decker.

O

M

G

laughing laughing laughing

I was PWNED hardcore. One of the grossest things ever. Do NOT google it unless you're over 18. It's that sick.

Post other unlikely google search results.

Googled it, found the article... whats so sick about it? I dont get it.

bogen
Goatse.x
Anyone still remember that joke?

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Kostabot
Googled it, found the article... whats so sick about it? I dont get it. Nothing is sick about it because imgay

dadudemon
Originally posted by steverules_2
http://www.celebrityrumors.com/andy-roddick/andy-roddick-marries-hottest-girl-on-earth.html

Two girls one cup..it's not that bad...

Yes it is shifty

What you're missing is the horrendously spammed picture of Batman and Robin. I think batman is sucking the schlong of robin. Both are out of shape hairy middle aged men, from what I could tell. Both were bottomless. (No pants.)

Someone hacked their website and uploaded those pictures. Disgustingly hilarious. Wasn't what I was suspecting.

Originally posted by Kostabot
Googled it, found the article... whats so sick about it? I dont get it.

The hairy, out of shape, weirdos dressed up in costumes is the about 90% of it.

But, hey, if that's what gets people off, that's cool.

But I find that disgusting.

And, it's intentionally meant to be a prank against an innocent person looking for Hollywood gossip, which makes it funny.

Originally posted by bogen
Goatse.x
Anyone still remember that joke?

Yes.

It was the rick roll of the early 2000s.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.