Hunter's prey Doomsday vs 8th Day Juggernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Battle to the death, who wins?

Wei Phoenix
Done...so many times....The winner shall be neither.

Knowsbleed33
Most likely an eternal stalemate.

Stoic
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Most likely an eternal stalemate.

True but I'd love to see this fight.

Galan007
Originally posted by lawest9
Battle to the death, who wins? been done.... to death.

leonidas
impossible to say. there's no evidence that would indicate dd would evolve/adapt to injure juggs. if he could, he'd win, otherwise they'd likely stalemate forever. i do think if there COULD be a winner, it would be dd. imo, he would eventually be able to harm juggs, though it might take a long while for him to be able to do so (it took him a LONG time to evolve beyond radiant), but that is of course speculation on my part.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Most likely an eternal stalemate. cool

nicamarvin
OR...untill Cyttorak gets annoyed and thats the end for DD

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
(it took him a LONG time to evolve beyond radiant) not really. DD and radiant only met twice - and radiant was killed in their second confrontation. the gap in time in between their encounters was due solely to DD being imprisoned on earth.

had DD battled radiant immediately after he recovered from the initial battle, radiant would've been killed/negated, just as he was during "H/P".

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007
not really. DD and radiant only met twice - and radiant was killed in their second confrontation. the gap in time in between their encounters was due solely to DD being imprisoned on earth.

had DD battled radiant immediately after he recovered from the initial battle, radiant would've been killed/negated, just as he was during "H/P".

yeah, maybe. for some reason i'd just always assumed the interceding time interval allowed the time for him to evolve, but yeah, you could be right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.