Psimon vs Manchester Black vs Hector Hammond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gobstakid777
who takes it.random encounter.takes place in daily planet

gobstakid777
jump

id369
Psimon, his psi output is virtually unmatched by Manchester or Hector

Prep-Man
Originally posted by id369

do you have any feats? Hector has actually created living beings with his mind.

Tazer
Yo.

Psimon *wishes* he was as powerful as HH...........

Tazer

Prep-Man
bump for id

id369
Originally posted by Prep-Man
do you have any feats? Hector has actually created living beings with his mind.

Hector H. creates life? Well Psimon, destroys it. About a planet's worth. With the planet and all. That's basically the output that speak off.

Prep-Man
Hector H. creates life? Well Psimon, destroys it. About a planet's worth. With the planet and all. That's basically the output that speak off.

with his tp/tk alone? when did he do this? list some more feats. i hear this guy is pretty uber.

id369
Originally posted by Prep-Man
with his tp/tk alone? when did he do this? list some more feats. i hear this guy is pretty uber.

Apparently with a massive psi blast. I don't remember the exact details, it happened in New Titans.

Merlyn
Hector H. creates life? Well Psimon, destroys it. About a planet's worth. With the planet and all. That's basically the output that speak off. I remember Psimon talking about destroying worlds, but I don't recall him ever demonstrating the ability to do so on panel..

id369
Originally posted by Merlyn
I remember Psimon talking about destroying worlds, but I don't recall him ever demonstrating the ability to do so on panel..

Apperently they happened off panel, with two planets.

Tazer
Yo.

I dont remember Psimon being around during New Titans........

and either way I dont think hyperbole dialogue counts as legitimate feats.

Tazer

Galan007
Originally posted by Tazer
I dont remember Psimon being around during New Titans........

and either way I dont think hyperbole dialogue counts as legitimate feats. he was.

they don't. however, the on panel feats psimon does have are quite uber.

Kris Blaze
Hyperbole dialogues count for something, but the context matters and we need to put it into their history of feats. If John Super has a history of being destroyed by Spider-man, and then one day claims that he has destroyed planets, it's not as credible as if John Super had a history of fighting Thor of the Surfer.

They don't ever matter more than actual feats though.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Galan007
he was.

they don't. however, the on panel feats psimon does have are quite uber.

just did a quick dbl-check, and he sure was so Im wrong here.

unfortunately this was during the time when Arsenal ran the team, and its been a LOOOOONG time since I read *anything* from that run.

Tazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.