Tomos- RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DangerousBeauty

The Shagg
Kamarov and Reznov ran desperately from the oncoming onslaught of vampires and their followers. Their 7.62 NATO rounds tore through the armor and skin of the vampires but only slowed them down slightly, thought killing and serious wounding some of the half-breeds.

Jacob peered out through a window and watched as the castle guards ran into the city, as he hid inside the castle walls.

Ben had already picked up the words of the princess and entered the thrown room. He may be blind, but his hearing was unmatched by anyone around. He did not bow or show any signs or respect to the princess, and actually grimaced when he walked inside the room.

DangerousBeauty

BADGALcharlie26
Deep In the woods that were close to the town Luna was sitting upon a large overgrown oak tree her long silver blond hair shone in the moonlight's reflection she sat thinking for a long time contemplated her life and how the only thrill she got was hunting down vampires her way of vengeance for them murdering her family and everyone that she held dear to her heart now she shun all affection and learnt to repress her feelings she found in doing so helped her focus In what she had to do a lot more so call her what you like heartless,Cold,Unfeeling yet she Isn't one to be tainted or crossed and she won't show mercy on anyone who dares side with her enemy the vampires.

ShadowFiend
=The woods around Luna were calm and peacful until the wind began to pick up. Before her a green and black energy began to swirl until it was about the same size as a door. It swirled for a moment before calming and suddenly a Blue Female with curving horns upon her head and long black hair fell out of it and hit the ground.=

Ow! Hey! That wasnt very nice!

=Apparently the Blue skinned woman had not noticed Luna yet. Then there was a soft chuckle and out walked a red haired Human in a purple robe holding a black metal staff.=

Heh.. Well I had to see if the portal worked or just shredded the person who dares try to enter into peices. I figured I would just... oh.. Looks like we found a Native.

=The human waves lightly to Luna, while the Blue skinned woman, who was still on the ground, sits up and rubs her head before looking to Luna.=

Tell me. Where can I find Professor Carrie Dryht?

=He arched a brow at her as he chewed on something, it looked like a small bone. The Blue skinned woman stood up.=

Kael. Perhaps you should say please?

I just want to know Meryl. Its not that hard of a question.

=Meryl stepped back behind Kael and chewed on her bottom lip a little.=

The Shagg
Ben looked up at Princess Kaspar and grimaced. His blind eyes still met with hers as she approached. "Oh you know, the life of a slave. The Usual. Being reduced to the workings of a common human.." A hint of anger could be sensed in his voice. Just outside of the room, Jacob was getting ready to attempt to free the man that had granted him his freedom.

Kamarov took a long drag from a cigarette and looked out of a window as guards were all around the area. "Looks like we've made the headlines, my friend." Reznov nodded and pulled the hammer of his SKS back, making a loud clicking noise. They both froze and looked at each other, and then slowly back at the window, the bodies of the family of the house, laying at their feet.

BADGALcharlie26
Luna glanced down at these strange beings and stared quizzicaly for a minute and then shrugged "you will find her at the castle just head that way"she said in a bored voice and pointed east "and when you come to a town look up you can't miss It "she remarked.

Thannis
Kikyo looked at his watch 'that time agian..' He quietly snuck out of his chains that his master kept on him. He had taken the key a long time ago. The vampire that he was with thought it was just lost somewhere. Kikyo krept past his master vampire. Kikyo knew if he killed him hed be killed in return if not tortured. He snuck out of the house and saw few walking by. The sun was just about to come up. 'they will burn in light' He snuck past a few streets. Acted like a ninja, he eventually reached the last house on the block.

The Shagg
A vampire forced the door to the house open, and was met with a volley of AK fire, which tore it up, but did not kill it. As it scrambled to get back up, they were already on the move. Kamarov was desperately trying to raise Carrie on his Commlink. "Professor. Dryht! Respond, respond!"

Kazekage Gaara
Deeper within those same woods a vampire on the vberge of death stumbled throught the woods. -i have to find him...- the vampire thought. he was partially blind so his instincts failed him.

Rai sat in an alley way away from all those vampires. he was scared out of his mind. trembling and shaking.

Thannis
Kikyo looked in the window of the house and saw it was completly empty. No one lived there. He felt a swift breeze and shivered. He had just about given up hope and even felt she was already dead. He head back to his place. Being as catious as he could. He always feared for the worse. When he went in a alley way he saw somone. At first he thought it was a enemy but clearly a looked of scared. Kikyo aproached slowly to RAI. "Hey you ok kid ?" Kikyo said in a low voice. It was obvious he was young.

DangerousBeauty

The Shagg
Ben's eyes stayed on her every time she passed ahead of him, though he only 'saw' her as a shadow. He kept his hands at his sides, but his guard was at the ready. "Yes. They set the old prisoner, Jacob free." Jacob's eyes widened as the man left, and just as the information was given to the princess. He had better have a good explanation for his betrayal.

DangerousBeauty

BADGALcharlie26
(ignore the last post I did previously)

Luna glanced down at these strange beings and stared quizzicaly for a minute and then shrugged"not a clue nobody has seen her only heard about " but I'm heading to town so if you want some assistance you may come with me" she said and then jumped down from the tree landing perfectly on her feet.

The Shagg
Ben paused for a second and smelled the air, listened deeply and concentrated as hard as he could. "He's above us, right on the balcony. I wouldn't fight him, he has great power locked away somewhere in that tattered mind."

Kamarov and Reznov both gulped, watching as the vampires swarmed them. "What do we do!?" Kamarov smiled and spoke low. "Shoot to kill!!"

ShadowFiend
=Kael smirked lightly and took the bone from his lips.=

That sounds perfect. How fast can we be there?

=Meryl frowned a bit.=

Its not polite to rush those who are trying to help us Kael.

=Kael scoffed=

Remember we are in a hurry to find out what is going on. The message about strange blood drinking .. what did she call them? Vampires?... It sounds a bit off to me.

Oh and what did your peopl think when MY people came to your world huh? You thought we were just as strange too. you even thought us to be with the Legion.

=Kael made a face of defeat and then sighed.=

Well lets just find out what we can alright?

=He looked back to the woman before them.=

I do not mean to rush you but we are in kind of a hurry. The sooner we leave the better all will be.

Eh-Herm!

*sigh* .. Please.

DangerousBeauty

BADGALcharlie26
Luna smile out of the corner of her mouth "Patience for goodness sake we are precisely five minutes away from the town just east of here so If you are ready then let's be on our way" she said and then started walking.

ShadowFiend
=Kael archs a brow and then looks to the east.=

Oh.. Well lets be on our way then!

=He said with a smirk. Meryl just sighed and hung her head a bit as they both followed the woman.=

The Shagg
Ben slowly walked behind her, a small smirk started to climb up his cheek. "Oh, you'll see it." Jacob stood at the ready, finally realizing what Ben was planning.

Kamarov threw his gun up, and blind-fired, but looked up to find no one around. "What the...?"

BADGALcharlie26
Luna walked with silence for a brief moment and then glanced at the two "so where precisely do you come from ?" she said out of bored interest.

DangerousBeauty
Her guards were the first ones out, and she was still a ways behind them.

waiting for the right moment. probably will be the next post.))

ShadowFiend
Originally posted by BADGALcharlie26
Luna walked with silence for a brief moment and then glanced at the two "so where precisely do you come from ?" she said out of bored interest.
=Kael walked a bit behind the woman, using his black metal staff as a walking stick.=

Lets just say we are from.. out of town.

=Meryl, who seemed a bit calmer, smile a bit at Kael and shook her head lightly.=

blazinvire
Jocelyn sat on a rock island in the middle of the ocean, the rocks towered high above the waters surface so it made it very hard to access, she just sat there massaging a sore wing.
The maelstrom rapids weren't kind to the wings of her race, twisting and jerking them in all directions as they tried to navigate the ocean anomally often occurring on their world. Even considering the dangers, they were quite fun, like ever-changing terrain one had to be on their toes so to speak.
She flexed the wing a few times before standing up and leaping from the great tower of stone, unfolding her wings out and gliding down to the water's surface, slipping into its depths and firing off like a missile.
Her kind were by far the fastest things in the sea, almost able to keep up with a galloping horse should the situation ever present itself, on land they were much slower in comparison, though still light on their feet and fast runners.
Jocelyn was in the process of chasing down a coral formation much in the same way one would hunt down treasure, except the only problem was the bed of coral she was looking for was right in the centre of a maelstrom.

jalek moye
Kyle stood in the lab he worked in, the man he worked under had to leave to pick up some notes from his home. So Kyle had to stay and watch over the place, which he didn't mind but it was really boring with just him there. He just stood there in his red and silver armor made to make him look similar to an ant. He began to pace around the lab every now and then stopped to look at an experiment or somthing but for the most part just walked. "Well this is boring"

The Shagg
Jacob bowed as the guards approached him. Though he was over twelve-hundred, he had the grace and appearance of any other vampire. He was truly a rare breed, that was able to outlast most of his brethren. "Good day Princess, and troops. I would love to oblige you and go back to my cell, but that just won't be happening. See, your father locked me in there before you were even born. He expected me to die in there, but I lived. I lived JUST to spite him one last time."

DangerousBeauty
Princess Kaspar frowned. "Oh? And how were you going to do that?" Her guards stepped between her and Jacob. She glanced over her shoulder at Ben. "Dont plan on going anywhere for a while."

Carrie sighed with frusterstion and slammed her fist on the controls to the portal door. "Work dmn you!"

The Shagg
Jacob glared at her and took of his hat. He gave her a quick bow and turned around to face the huge stain glass window behind him. "I'm going to fly.."

DangerousBeauty
"Guards! Grab him! Don't let him get near that win-" She never had a chance to finish her statement before there was a huge flash of lite. EVERYONE except The Princess, Ben, and her guards dissappeared.

(this means all of you have now dissapeared from your current spot and are now here: )

Everyone would appear on a platform in a huge room full of electrical equipment and computers. A woman stood at the controls with her mouth open and her eyes wide.

Scarlet Fox
Hanawa was sitting in a small room, channeling her energys in private meditation when she was taken from her world. Once she arrived her eyes were very wide in surprise. The first thing she noticed was a woman who looked just as surprised as she felt. Then she noticed the others and her eyes went right to Kael and Meryl. What Trickery is this?! You two again?!

ShadowFiend
=Kael and Meryl appeared with the others. Meryl began to freak out a little, looking around quickly, eyes wide with amazment and surprise. Kael seemed calm enough though.=

Oh Wow! What was that?! How did we get here?! Why are..

=She was interupted by Kael.=

Hush Meryl. We were obviously summoned here. And by the feel of the area we were taken to another world.

=Meryl looked like she was about to faint.=

Another one?

=Kael simply nodded and then when Hanawa spoke up he blinked and looked to her.=

Hmm? Oh hello again. I see you managed to beat that Imp. Bravo.

=Meryl calmed down quickly and looked to Hanawa a moment before looking to the others.=

Looks like we are not the only ones...

The Shagg
Kamarov and Reznov fell to their knees as they saw they were back in the lab(I assume) and looked for Carrie. They raised their weapons at the people they didn't recognize and moved towards the Professor. "What the hell just happened!? I want answers!"

Jacob looked around, and peered at the others. "Okay, never seen that one before.."

Scarlet Fox
Hanawa got to her feet and growled A stupid little Imp isnt enough to... what? She looked about to the others. Mainly those who were human or human looking. ... oh no.. another world? So... the war isnt on this world?.. Even if thats true I cant trust any of you Humans.

ShadowFiend
Calm down Elfie. Im sure they havent even heard of you or even Meryl here. No reason to start fighting.

=Kael looks to Carrie and approachs her.=

I assume you are Carrie? I am Kael Diego. The blue woman behind me is my Assistant Meryl and the pointy eared one is.. well i dont remember her name but I know of her...

Scarlet Fox
Hanawa pouted lighty Hanawa! She brushed herself off, smoothing out her red clothing. Dare I ask why I am here?

Im tired. Im going to go home and sleep ill post again tomorrow. Shadow, if I am needed to move, you do it for me.))

The Shagg
Kamarov raised his weapon in defense of Carrie, but knew that she was a lot better at negotiating than he could ever hope to be. He slid his finger away from the trigger, but kept the gun raised, just as Reznov dropped his clip onto the ground and scrambled to pick it back up.

jalek moye
Kyle sighed and all of a sudden appeared in some other person's lab, he looked around quickly and his flame throwers popped out of his back aimed at everyone. His metal antenna twitching as he tried to locate where he was. "Alright where the hell am I" He aimed his flame throwers at the people in the lab with him, taking a few steps back as he did. He was ready to fight as he assumed it was some rival scientist trying to steal the work he was protecting.

ShadowFiend
((lol I was about to hit the sack myself.))

=Kael looked to the gun and smirked=

Ive seen more advance ones then that. but still lets not try the limited Patience I have been blessed with.

=Meryl ran up and pushed Kael back, smiling with apology.=

Dont mind him. Heh. He isnt very warm to new people.

The Shagg
Kamarov slid the rifle over to full-auto and smirked. "I have enough bullets to put you down for good. Professor Carrie is under my... teams care. What's left of it..." He shook his head and put his finger on the trigger, with Reznov finally reloading his SKS and aiming it at Kyle. "EVERYONE! Calm down!"

blazinvire
Jocelyn weaved about the rips and currents of the water, trying to get close to her prize, when quite suddenly she was blinded by something, before she had the sensation of falling.
She burst into a strange room with large explosion of water, tumbling across the ground a little before sitting up with a hand to her head.
"Wha... what was that...?" Jocelyn mumbled in mild confusion, looking around at the room she'd landed in.
There were so many strange people, none like those on her world, and nor had she seen a building like this before.

DangerousBeauty
Carrie blinked and closed her mouth. "Um.. I uh... What?... Who?.. Oh dear.." She looked over at Kamarov and pretty much fell into his arms. "Oh thank god you're back. Where is everone else? What happened?"

The Shagg
Kamarov lowered his weapon and started to tremble a little. "Those monsters tore them to pieces.. we didn't stand a chance. Don't blame yourself Carrie.. you didn't know what was on the other side. It was our job to find out.."

DangerousBeauty
She rubbed her eyes. "Forgive me. I've been working on bringing these two back for some time now. Anyways, yes I am Professor Carrie... I don't know what to say. You all.." She shook her head and looked at Kamarov.

jalek moye
kyle smiled under his helmet as he looked at Reznov's weapon, he raised his hand up and a little sphere in the palm of his hand began to glow. His back mounted flame throwers still aimed at the others. "you threaten me with primitive weaponry? Who ever you work for must be extremely cheap"

The Shagg
Kamarov stood in front of Carrie now, making sure he would take the shot, and not her. Reznov pulled out his sidearm, a Tokarev TTC Custom, with armor piercing rounds. "Primitive? This thing could tear through a tank!"

DangerousBeauty
"Guys please... Were all here to save people, not take their lives. Away with your weapons. All of you! Put them down and be at peace." She stepped around Kamarov's gun. "Please.."

The Shagg
Kamarov slowly lowered his weapon, bringing to the floor, and clicking the safety on. Reznov was hesitant but eventually lowered his weapon, but kept it at the ready.

jalek moye
Kyle lowered his hand and the flame throwers folded into his back, he was hesitent but he felt he could take them out fast enough. He looked over at Carrie "So where am I and why am I here? Make the explanation quick"

DangerousBeauty
Carrie took a deep breath. "Well, some of you are from a place known as Tomos. I was working one night when I recieved a message. A man was begging for help. So the military here sent Kamarov. I was trying to bring him back and all of you came here too."

blazinvire
Jocelyn tilted her head slightly, looking at this 'Carrie' strangely.
"Tomos," Jocelyn tested, but the word was unfamiliar to her. She slowly climbed to her feet and brushed some hair away from her face, looking around once more.
These people were so cautious, or maybe it was something else, she didn't really know, but she got the feeling they weren't bad people.
"We're here to.... save people?" Jocelyn asked Carrie for confirmation.
What a curious situation, falling out of the sea into a building with many other people who were apparently from different worlds.

DangerousBeauty
She nodded. "Why else would you all have been brought here."

The big EH
~sorry i've been moving the past few days havent had any way to get online and i'm uber tired right now but i'll make a small post~

Magnus had finished all the numerous preparations for his gate, he could feel the powerful magic flowing around him as the gate came to life, finally he would be where he should be in society

jalek moye
Kyle rasied an eyebrow and stared at her through the black oval eye shields of the helmet. If her story was true then she wasn't an enemy as far as he knew, and she seeemd to be telling the truth. "Can you return me to where I came from?"

DangerousBeauty
Carrie took a step Back. "Right now?... No."

The Shagg
Jacob took a step forward and sighed. "I will only help if it mean destroying the vampires of Tomos.."

DangerousBeauty
She nodded, then turned to Kamarov. "Will you go back?"

Thannis
Kikyo snuck to where Jacob and Carrie where 'hmmm so this is the plan ?' He was walking around hiden some more until he bumped into the wall and made a noise ' o god hope they didnt hear me'

The Shagg
Kamarov took in a deep breath and grimaced, his face deathly serious. "Only if I get to kill as many of those things as I can find.. I'll call BlackWater and get restocked with troops and supplies."

DangerousBeauty
She nodded and reached out, giving his hand a squeeze before looking out at the others. She was waiting too see if there were anymore questions.

Thannis
Kikyo cracked his knuckles ' eh they seem nice' He popped out with his hands in his pockets. "so......i have a question, am i able to join this organization ?" He said with a blank expression on his face. He had no idea if he would be killed for trespassing. But he really couldnt go back.

DangerousBeauty
ok first of all, u send me a pm me anding that I pay attention to you. So I'll pay attention to you.
-we are not in Tomos anymore
-you could Not have snuck in here
-read the last couple of posts and figure out what's going on before I respond to anything))

Thannis
((k , maybe if it didnt move 2 pages in 1 day would have been easier to keep up. Not to mention the person i was trying to interact with before fell off the face of the earth the second i facking try to RP with him >.>, and you didnt have to be rude you could have pm'd me back. ^_^))

ShadowFiend
=Kael and Meryl just stood there... Meryl was listening and Kael was picking his teeth with a broken bone. It looked to be a finger bone.=

So what are we supposed to do?.. and what exactly are vampires?

=Kael just shrugged a bit not responding. He began to bite his nails a little before he did speak.=

Ive never heard of them.. but the idea of a blood drinking fiend isnt beyond me. I would like to see one up close and study it if at all possible.

blazinvire
Jocelyn roughly flexed her wings a little before folding them back away, they'd had a bit of a beating on her way into this world.
Here to save people? Sounded like a very odd concept to randomly drag people from various worlds for the purposes of saving lives. While admirable it was still strange, how could this 'Carrie' be sure of who she brought here was actually going to be able to help?

"Killing vampires? I thought we weren't here to kill people," Jocelyn said, a little confused, "And I'm no hero, I can't save anyone."
She'd mostly been taught how to move fast, and kill quickly, neither of those seemed like traits of a hero.

The Shagg
Kamarov stepped into the room, this time more heavily armed than before. His uniform was now more well put together than his last, and had a lot more equipment attached. "Everyone! This is my world! I am the ruler here! Line up and get organized so we can cut some of this confusion out." He hoped as hard as he could that they wouldn't call the bluff.

blazinvire
Jocelyn jumped in surprise at the suddenness of a man's words as he re-arrived, he seemed to be wearing strange obstrusive accessories to his clothes, possibly weapons? It was a different world after all, and apparently, this man's world.

"This is your world? Then why are we going to another world?" Jocelyn inquired curiously. She wasn't sure either about what he meant by 'line up', a foreign concept perhaps, she wasn't used to militaristic ways.

ShadowFiend
Originally posted by The Shagg
Kamarov stepped into the room, this time more heavily armed than before. His uniform was now more well put together than his last, and had a lot more equipment attached. "Everyone! This is my world! I am the ruler here! Line up and get organized so we can cut some of this confusion out." He hoped as hard as he could that they wouldn't call the bluff.
=Kael just looked at him and chuckled=

Heh.. even if you were, why would I listen when I dont heed the words of the leaders in my own world? An they are ALOT more frightening then you are my friend.

=He went back to picking his teeth. Meryl frowned.=

Please Kael... lets try to be nice for a change. Please?

=Kael let out an annoyed sigh and then shruged.=

Look, Im not going to be ordered around like some mindless drone. Now if he asked politley then perhaps I will do what is needed. But as far as I know me and yo uare here to assist Carrie in what ever we were called here to do.

jalek moye
Kyle raised an eyebrow under his helmet as it began to scan all of his equipment. He chuckled to himself and listened to everyone elses response. He believed him at first but it seemed some others didn't so he assumed he was lying. He shrugged as he stopped scanning his weaponry. "Last time I checked I wasn't under your employment"

The Shagg
Jacob stood more at attention. "If you're not willing to comply, you can leave. The door is... Carrie, how is that portal thing opened?" he said in a low whisper.

DangerousBeauty

jalek moye
Kyle listened to the message and while interesting didn't find it enough reason to help. "Ok we are supposed to be a liberating force? That's a little unfair really it's part of the way nature works out people get in power rule over others eventually the lower class gets away or what ever. It's just that this one preys on the other which honestly isn't all that bad. I was under the impression that you were getting invaded or somthing, not some people upset about there leaders."

DangerousBeauty
Carrie spun in her chair and narrowed her eyes at him. "So you dont care that these people are dying?"

jalek moye
"And by us stepping in the other side dies, so no I really don't care. They are under the rule of another group, they arnt slaughtering them all from what I gather. But you want us to go slaughter them because they are treating humans badly I guess. So since your human its evil and horrible yet Human's do similar thigns aswell. I'll do this only because I nee dot get back home not because It's the right thing to do, otherwise I'd be trying to make a peace allaince with them and trying to free every oppressed people in the damn universe."

DangerousBeauty
Carrie threw her hands up int he air and spun in her chair so her back was to them. She started typing furriously as the gate to Tomos opened. She said nothing... Just kept working.

BADGALcharlie26
Luna stood silent and remained the only one who had yet to speak about any of this and she didn't feel like saying anything right now, so she remained quiet and looked around the room as though she didn't have a care in the world after all she had learnt to repress her feelings and wasn't shocked that people were dying and in need of help and remained bitter in her faults that no one came to the aid of her family so why should she care except deep down she would never let a vampire hurt and kill a human intentionally.

blazinvire
Jocelyn was growing more confused the more people spoke, they were nothing like the humans on her world which made her feel a little sad and homesick already.
She really wanted to go home, to feel the icy chill of the water on her skin again, but the only remnants of home she had was dripping from her onto the floor.

There seemed to be something significant happening with the strange machine, Jocelyn watched it cautiously, no idea what may happen.
"We're going to... 'Tomos' now? Is there water there?" Jocelyn asked.

DangerousBeauty
Carrie didnt look up. "It's your choice. Say here and wait until I come up with a doorway back to your world, or go there and help the people of Tomos... I'd assume they'd have water. Human's need water to survive. Just let me know when your all ready."

BADGALcharlie26
Luna nodded and spoke up for the first time since she came here "Enough talk. we have a job to do so lets get it done " she said despite her unfeeling tone in her voice she was anxious to get to Tomas and help any way she could and if she would get to kick some vampire arse then she would take the opportunity with a whole souled heart vengeance was a payback she was thinking and rightly so in her case.

Scarlet Fox
Hanawa slowly nodded. In my world I am a healer. One who helps those in trouble. It would be against my vow to turn away from these people... I will go and help. My the light shine upon our heads. She put her hands together and bowed her head.

ShadowFiend
=Kael scoffed.=
Well if the elf woman is going then the Alliance can not sit back and just watch. We will not be outdone by the barbarians of my world.

=Meryl nodded=

... In other words we will go too.

I think they got that much at least Meryl..

jalek moye
"I'll go, guess it will be fun to match up my technology against theirs. " He shrugged as his robotic antennas twitched around scanning the equipment of the room.

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by ShadowFiend
=Kael scoffed.=
Well if the elf woman is going then the Alliance can not sit back and just watch. We will not be outdone by the barbarians of my world.

=Meryl nodded=

... In other words we will go too.

I think they got that much at least Meryl..
Hanawa scoffed right back. Please! You humans are so annoying... But I will show you the Horde is more then a bunch of Barbarians... just be happy an Orc didnt get caught up in this. It would of torn your throat out for saying that kind of thing! She took a small breath and looked to the others. When do we go?

The Shagg
Kamarov looked at the group as they argued rather than listened. "Carrie, these people will do nothing except jeapordize the mission. I request your permission that I recall my old team, and try and do this on my own, and you send them in after. They are too self-involved and undisciplined for me to work with."

jalek moye
Kyle stopped scanning the equipment and looked over at Kamarov and tilted his head. "How Am I undisciplined, you know nothing about me, so what grounds does that statement have?"

blazinvire
Jocelyn looked at the ruler-man covered in the strange weapon-like accessories, still a little confused by his actions and words, he seemed quite unimpressed with the people that had been gathered here.

"You're a very strange human," Jocelyn said to Karamov, moving up closer to him to examine him better, as if trying to discern any physical differences from the humans on her world, "If you're the ruler of this world, why must you request permission from someone else? Is she the real ruler? My world doesn't have a ruler so I don't know how they work."
"Maybe you need some faith, I'm sure we have our purposes, if it is to 'jeopardize' this mission then perhaps you can work with that? I was always taught to exploit opportunities where they arise, no matter what form they come in," Jocelyn suggested.

DangerousBeauty

blazinvire
Jocelyn looked at 'Carrie' as she listened to her, before looking over to the portal.
A higher power saw her to this world so she could go save people? It sounded like one of those stories she heard when she was young, stories of heroes defeating evil emperors and overlords, protecting the innocent and fighting for peace, the typical hero.
Jocelyn was no hero, she sneaked around in the darkness, many things still frightened her, and she was so fragile, nothing like a hero.
A hero would fight the enemy head-on, fearless and powerful, like they were supposed to be.

But in the end, Jocelyn merely just shrugged, if they were going to go save people then so be it, she was getting a little tired of this room anyway and was hoping to get back to some water soon. So she proceeded up to the strange portal, looking at it for a moment before stepping through.

DangerousBeauty
(waiting on the others before I post next.)

jalek moye
Kyle stepped forward and began to scan the portal with his antennas he found nothing too dangerous that he knew of. He looked at the others and then walked inside of the portal.

BADGALcharlie26
Luna walked over to the portal and then walked through it without pausing and without hesitation.

DangerousBeauty

The big EH
~geuss i'l choose now to jump in~
Magnus touched the portal he was stiff baffled by technology of the room he was in, this might not bee where he intended to go, but he's sure there will be riches on the other side after this is all done, so after pulling his hand out of the portal he looked at it for a second and stepped through reappearing on the other side with tthe others that had already gone through

ShadowFiend
=Merly stepped up next but Kael put a hand to her shoulder=

Be watchful when o nthe other side.

=Meryl nodded lightly then stepped through. Kael then looked to Kamarov=

.. We are here now. We might as well just go. We may not look like the best group and even I have douts about the skills of yourself and the others... but im willing to find out. In my world almost every human is with the Alliance and they are the best at doing what they do... I pray for us all that humans here are the same way. Now come on... Apparently you have been to this world we are going to before and personalyl I would like to have someone experienced to be with us... Or you can let us go alone without you. Its not like you would feel the guilt if we died because we had no idea where we were going.

=Kael smirked a bit and placed the bone back into his mouth to chew up and before the man could respond he was through the portal.=

Scarlet Fox
Hanawa blinked and ran to the portal. Your not leaving me behind that easily!! She yelled after Kael as she went through.

DangerousBeauty

blazinvire
Jocelyn blinked a few times as she stepped into a new world, a little disorientated and confused as she looked around at her new surroundings.
Houses were nearby, humans usually constructed such things to live in so that seemed like the best place to start in a new world.

However when she arrived near the houses with the group, a woman came over and took her arm, surprising her a little but insisting on dragging her away somewhere.
She couldn't be seen out here? Jocelyn wondered why as she looked around at the rest of the humans whilst being led by the woman, there didn't seem to be anyone out there that wanted to hurt them, they didn't look like what she thought a 'vampire' might be. Then again in yet another different world, these 'vampires' could be anything, it was probably for the best she followed this woman, either that or she drew her swords, things got ugly and she disappeared to the shadows.

"Where are we...?" Jocelyn began but it appeared the woman wasn't listening, focusing intently on getting everyone out of sight. And she went to a great deal of trouble, alleyways and back doors and hidden rooms.

This now known as 'Marie' finally let go of her arm and went to one of the patients on one of the beds, Jocelyn wasn't too knowledgeable about sicknesses except those induced by her poisons, she really had no idea what was going on.

"I'm Jocelyn," Jocelyn introduced in return, flexing her right forearm fin as 'Marie' had crumpled it a little in her haste.

Scarlet Fox
~Hanawa followed in silence as they were lead down into the secret room. Her eyes widened at all the injured people and she gasped as the woman traced a finger lightly over a bandage and came back up with a bloody finger. Hanawa ran over and knelt down. My name is Hanawa, and in my world we have magic disiplines that can heal wounds... without even asking she looked over the wounds of one and frowned. ... but if all the injured are like this... it would take days to do it properly without burning myself out... she slowly stood up. If the wounds they recieved are this bad then the ones we face are not to be underestimated. If you would allow me Ma'am I may be able to bring them to a Stable condition. My knowledge on the healing arts are adequate enough. She looked, saddened, towards Marie.~

BADGALcharlie26
Luna followed behind the others with a blank expression on her face she didn't show any incline of the slighest emotion at the injured people that she saw in the room the only vow she thought to herself as she gazed at them is that the vampires are going to pay for what they have done.

The Shagg
((Since it's too hard to keep up with, I am switching the names of my vampire and human characters, and changing Reznov to Ben, just because that's what I do.))

Jacob took on last glance over at Carrie, before stepping into the portal, Ben, and Kamarov following along shortly after.

ShadowFiend
=Kael put a hand on Hanawas shoulder=

Stop. As you say in Our world we have disiplines in Magic. However thats OUR world not this one. We have no idea what would happen if me you or Meryl call upon our training. For all we know the energys here that supply that energy are totaly diffrent. If you try to cast a spell of healing it may have the opposite effect. Its best to try it out on an enemy first.

=Meryl frowned having not thought of that.=

Then what good are we Kael? We are not Warriors like most in our world.

So your saying you have no idea how to fight?

=He smirked and set the staff against his shoulder, as if signifying he knew how to use it... Merly just gave him a look as if to say 'What ever'=

I would like to see you take on an Orc with just that staff...

=Kael grimaced=

I suppose your right... I suppose I could create a pendant with a small portway inside in order to channel the energys of our world.. but that would take a lot of time and possibly a joint effort with Hanawa here...

=Kael looks to Hanawa=

You up for that? It may be the only way we can help if in case our powers dont work here.... but you never know. Outland is another world and the powers worked just fine there... But still.. Do not try to heal anyone unless you know for certain it will not kill them.

=He then looked to Meryl.=

That goes for you too young lady. No Arcane spells. We are new here and need to do research to make sure we dont blow everyone up.

=Meryl glared.=

Im not as stupid as you think I am.

We shall see Pupil.. we shall see.

=Meryl "Hmph'ed" and Kael smirked a bit before looking to the others.=

Lucky for our friends they dont have this problem, having brought physical weaponry. Best to stay close.

Scarlet Fox
~Hanawa flinched a bit at Kaels words. She didnt think about that. but then she turned to him. Does it matter?! The wounds will kill them eventually. Either I save them or end thier suffering! Either way we will know for sure if our gifts are hindered or not! She turned back to Marie. .. hearing that will you allow me to try?~

The big EH
"i am Magnus Ferrox, but where i'm from they call me a Conjurer of Cheap Tricks" Magmus(magnus?i'll check on that later, i can only remember that it's latin) Magmus told her as he looked around, apparently for anything valuable, but deduced all the real value of this place was with the vampires. shouldn't be too hard, he's dealt with vampires before they allways inhabit the deep ruins in his world, but something told him these would be somewhat different

DangerousBeauty

DangerousBeauty

The Shagg
Reznov did not move. He simply stood there clenching his hands into fists, and slightly opening his wings. "I believe that I have a better idea. We'll negotiate for my freedom, and then I will help you with whatever you need." Jacob and Ben both looked around the area, just as Kamarov emerged from the portal.

DangerousBeauty
Princess Kaspar flinched and turned to look at her servant. "My dear, dont be this way. You've been faithful to me for Decades now. Dont bring up such a thing as freedom. You have freedom. I leave you be to do as you please when I dont need you. That's free enough, dont you agree?"

The Shagg
Reznov glared and glanced around at all of the guards. "I am in the same position as the lowly humans. I used to be a very powerful warrior. I am one of the oldest vampires in the kingdom, yet I am still a servant. Explain that." A smile started to creep along his face.

DangerousBeauty
Princess Kaspar sighed and crossed her arms. "What would you have me do then?" She spotted the smile. It gave her chills. "What's the smile for?"

The Shagg
Reznov pulled away his shirt, spreading his wings fully out. "I am a full-blood. An ancient, if you will. I am one of the rare breeds who can fly." He took a few steps towards her, still smiling. "I have power that you can greatly use."

DangerousBeauty
She grinned and stood her ground against his advance. "So whats your point? I can control that power whether you are free or not."

The Shagg
He laughed and looked her in the eyes, his haunting white eyes meeting hers. "I can 'see' what you can not. I have gifts that your kind do not possess."

DangerousBeauty
This made her smile fade a bit. She studied him, wondering if what he said was true. Would he betray her with this newly gained freedom, or would he keep his word... But that power! All that power could be hers to use as she wished... All he wanted was freedom. With a heavy sigh, she flicked her wrist. Shackles appeared and fell from his wrists and ankles. "Fine... You have your freedom."

The Shagg
His eyes opened wide and glowed for just a second, pushing information that he knew directly into her mind. It was a list of known human supporters. Definitely not all of them, and certainly not most of them, but a decent number, even some that worked in the very castle. "I can assure you that you will not regret this."

DangerousBeauty
She grinned, running through each name in her mind and matching them with a face. "I hope I wont... Thank you Reznov. I hope you continue helping me in such a way. You will be rewarded once these people are caught."

The Shagg
Reznov laughed knowing that even though he had helped the resistance greatly, it was all just a ploy to gain his freedom through bringing them down. Now he would become a powerful asset like he had been centuries ago. "I can even find them, if that is what you wished."

Young_Angel
Zoe Peterson watched the events unfold. She bit her lower lip nervously. Were they going to kill them? Were they going to kill her? She grew really worried.

DangerousBeauty
Marie took note of Zoe's discomfort. "Dont worry. He's on our side. He's here to help."

Princess Kaspar shook her head and started off towards her throne. "You've done enough for today. Go enjoy your freedom. I'll call uppon you later."

The Shagg
Kamarov approached Gilliad, recognizing him as the one who had helped him earlier. Reznov grinned and opened one of the windows on the side of the castle, letting himself free fall in the air until his wings caught the wind.

Young_Angel
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Marie took note of Zoe's discomfort. "Dont worry. He's on our side. He's here to help."

Zoe trembled, and looked at Marie. She nodded quietly.

DangerousBeauty

The Shagg
Kamarov laughed and focused his attention of Roland. "Does my reputation precede me?"

DangerousBeauty

Scarlet Fox
~Hanawa smiled as she kelt by one of the more badly injured. Alright then.. She closed her eyes and crossed her left hand over her right, putting them a few inchs above the wound. After a moment she began to glow white all over before it sank down to concentrate in her hands. Her brow furrowed as she concentrated on her skills and the wound stopped bleeding. She then uncrossed her hands and put one upon the mans head. After a moment the light faded and she smiled. I stopped the bleeding and he is stable but he has still a ways to go. He wont be fighting again anytime soon. She slowly rose and then walked to another critically wounded soldier.~

lilk82394
Leon stepped out of the shadows of the basement. Visible to all.

(getting everyones attention)
Leon: I am Leon Stokes. Age 17. I dont know how I got here in this city...........,but please...can someone tell me what is going on. I sneaked down here. Sorry to intrude. But I need answers.

Young_Angel
Zoe glanced at the new boy named Leon Stokes. She'd love to tell him what was going on... but for the past few weeks... she hadn't spoken a word to anyone. She was still traumatized that her parents were taken away. They were the only people she ever loved. But she'd do everything she could to help the Rebels.

And the Princess would pay. She would...

ShadowFiend
=Kael arched a brow as Hanawa healed the injury.=

Well I suppose thats good news. We dont have to worry about holding back...

=Meryl smiled wide at the fact the man was going to be okay. she then looked to Kael and nodded.=

Yes. Very good news! which means we should leave as soon as we are ready.

=Kael Nodded and then his left hand began to glow black. A black glowing diagram appeared on the ground and soon a small portal opened allowing a big red Demon to step out with a giant axe in his hand.=

Cant handle your own Fights?!

=Kael glared and Meryl Frowned.=

him?...

seems that way huh big man?

The Shagg
Jacob and Ben rudely brushed past everyone and made their way upstairs. They had never really been accustomed to getting help, especially from non-humans. They felt like they knew most of the city well enough, well truthfully only a tiny portion, but it all looked the same anyway.

BADGALcharlie26
Luna's eyes flashed dangerously at the new boy Leon she was always suspicious of everyone and didn't trust anyone It has kept her alive and tough that kind of thinking, Luna wasn't what you would call a people person, or an animal person she found emotional ties to form bonds with such ones made one weak and vulnerable to getting hurt or disappointment. she though she had at least answer the boys question though if only for attention wise " Marie will give you answers Leon...If that is your name " she said with her eyes looking him up and down as though scrying for information.

Young_Angel
Zoe looked over at Luna nervously. Then she glanced back at Leon, wondering if he could tell them more about himself.

lilk82394
Leon: I wish I could tell you more about myself.......but I cant seem to remember anything since I ended up here. Maybe it will come to me. All I remember is not breathing then blacking out. I followed someone down here to get info.

BADGALcharlie26
Luna gazed at Leon in suspicion was he telling the truth or was he trying to cover his tracks " you had better not be lying for your sake " she replied grasping dangerously at he sword.

The big EH
Magmus started looking arround a little more, and examining the injured humans in the basement, he started healing the ones he could ith his magic, which although he was better for conjuration, destruction and alteration he was still able to heal wounds more than a few inches in a matter of seconds, but required more time for larger injuries

lilk82394
Leon: Hmph...Even though Im not lying...........

Leon laughed under his breathe while gripping his weapon.

Leon: What where you going to do about it? If Its a fight you want dont start it here. It wouldnt be smart.

Leon looked around at the injured people.

Leon: Do you want to wind up like them? If not I suggest you ungrip your weapon and shut your mouth!

He turned from the girl.

Leon:Now can someone tell me anything.

ShadowFiend
=The giant red armored Demon stepped up infront of Leon and glared down at him with yellow glowing eyes.=

Little human...

=Kael chuckled and walked up beside Leon to look up at the demon=

dont mind him kid. Big man here just has a thing for brats.

=Kael smirked and turned his back to Leon and walked away.=

So when do we leave?

Young_Angel
Zoe didn't like to see the others fight. She wanted to say something, but was too afraid.

"Get it together, gal. Get it together..." the young woman thought to herself.

Suddenly, without thinking, Zoe spoke.

"L-Lu-Luna? P-please don't hurt him. Please..."

Young_Angel
((Sorry. Ignore this post.))

blazinvire
Jocelyn blinked a few times as people emerged from shadows and strange portals, what was the big demon thing anyway...?
This 'Leon' seemed quick to anger, and she wasn't sure about 'Luna' either, there just seemed to be a lot of tension amongst this little group that could prove hazardous when they continued this mission.
"I thought we were supposed to be saving people, but I can't save these injured people here, where are we to go that I may be able to lend my assistance?" Jocelyn queried Marie.

DangerousBeauty

lilk82394
Leon turns to the girl who told this Luna girl to not hurt me.

Leon: Exuse me, but I can defend myself. And I seriously doubt this girl could hurt me.....

Leon let go of his weapon and turned to Luna.

Leon:All I need are answers. Please...

XvampbenjiiX666
Azazel sighed, shoving a dead human off his leg "these humans don't know how to fight for life. they cry to their bullshit god" he shook his head and sheathed his katana

The Shagg
Jacob and Ben moved to the top floor, staying low, but peering out of the windows. Kamarov laughed at the Leon's hope for self-defense. "You humans will be the first to die."

DangerousBeauty

lilk82394
Leon turns to the person who who said humans will be the first to die.

Leon: How about I wipe you existence of the face of the Earth?.........Well see who laughs then! Its almost like I have come to this place to fight. And if I have to.....................I WILL DO SO!

The Shagg
Kamarov could not hold in the laughter at the thought of a human bringing him down. It was too much for even him to handle. His laughter echoed for a moment before he regained his composure and started up the stairs. "I'd kill you before you even got to me kid. I am FAR more powerful than the likes of you." He tipped his top hat, and continued up the stairs.

The big EH

lilk82394
Leon smirked. The thought of him being so sure mad him smile. He thought should I let him go. Or prove to him that..............that humans are not weak.

Leon: Im not just a human....................

Leon flash stepped in front of this man. leon unseathed the Soul Devour and pointed it at the man.

Leon: Im a human..............THAT'LL BEAT YOU!! If you think your so sure................. Lets see what youve got eh? I need to stretch anyway...

Leon wasnt sure if he could beat him, but he was not about to coward out now. Leon thought to himself: "im not about to let him punk me and not about to let him talk about humans that way"

Leon: Lets see if this will be easy for you. Are you ready??? If so.........meet me outside. Or we could do it right here. But I wouldnt want these people in the way.

Leon thought: I might be acting tough but deep down I dont know Im doing.

blazinvire
Jocelyn rapidly glanced around, hearing the sound of hooves, a strange sound but she remembered a creature on her planet that sounded similar, the humans used them as a crude transport across their landmass.
These two people seemed to be getting hostile, and what with Marie's anxiety about the sounds outside, it would probably be best for her to disappear.

She merely stepped back into the shadows, and with barely a whisper of movement she was out of sight.
There was really only another whisper of movement at the top of the stairs that betrayed where she was for a brief moment, moving about the room so she could look out the window at the ones making the sound.
Princess Kaspar was it? Jocelyn couldn't really tell the difference between the human-like people outside, she had no clue, but it didn't mean she wasn't ready to kill them.

The Shagg
Kamarov knocked the sword to the side, clearly not impressed. He brushed past the kid rudely and peered out the window at the mention of Princess Kaspar. "This will make for an interesting turn of events. I may pay a visit to the Princess, and get that traitorous Reznov."

XvampbenjiiX666
Azazel stood up as he heard the sound of hooves coming in his direction. "lets see what i can get from them before i move onto my next kill" he stood in the street, waiting for whoever was with the sound

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>