Gabriel Yulaw runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gobstakid777
John Creasy
Beck
Bryan Mills
Takuma Tsurugi
Casey Ryback
Danny The Dog
Jason Bourne
Frank Martin
John Matrix
John J. Rambo
Agent 47
Beatrix Kiddo
Mr. Smith (Shoot Em Up)
Karl Ruprecht Kroenen
Marv
Kevin Roark
River Tam
Richard B.Riddick
Blade

all scenarios take place in an abandoned warehouse
each character gets a handgun w/ 10 clips and a bowie knife,along with their h2h combat skills
how low can he go

Robtard
You put a highly super-powered fool against regular fools and a few mildly super-powered fools. Dumb.

Kaibs
LOL overkill. Yulaw kills each with his bare hands.

gobstakid777
fine.I'm adding...
who should i add?

Kaibs
Don't add anyone, just dont make such a stupid thread next time. Think about a good one then post it. You've posted quite a few lately, and unfortunately only a couple have been decent. Im not saying don't post thread, but take time to think about a good one then post it.

gobstakid777
like i said before,the one's with the lowercase titles were made by my little brother and not me

Kaibs
So smack the shit out of him for making such a stupid thread, and go tell him to play outside.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Kaibs
So smack the shit out of him for making such a stupid thread, and go tell him to play outside.
i wish it were that easy.but i'm gonna make a thread like this w/ the same opponents,and i need a contestant

Kaibs
Then think about a good one for a while, and then post it.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Kaibs
Then think about a good one for a while, and then post it.
since i can't post it at the moment, I'm gonna switch the contestant to James bond,whatever the best version of him is

Kaibs
See you did it again. Now its horrible overkill for the guys Bond is against. They'd murder his ass. Im not sure he could even get past Mills. Infact Mills should be way higher on that list, but oh well.

gobstakid777
ah shit.i must search the internet.someone has to be game enough

Darth Martin
First off you need to shorten your gauntlet. It's way too long. Second, list the opponents in order of superiority.

Kaibs
Cosign

gobstakid777
**** it.how do i close this thread

Rogue Jedi
YuLaw clears EASILY.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.