Juggernaut vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
Fist fight.
Who wins?

Starscream M
is there bfr or no?

if there is no bfr, this is a stalemate....sorta, juggernaut will be Galactus' little indestructable ball to play with.

if there is, Galactus wins.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Starscream M
is there bfr or no?

if there is no bfr, this is a stalemate....sorta, juggernaut will be Galactus' little indestructable ball to play with.

if there is, Galactus wins.

Eternal Idol
Galactus ftw.

nicamarvin
Galactus will have a indestrutable toy to play with...untill he gets bored and overwrite the thread opener stips....

Rage.Of.Olympus
Galactus knocks out Juggernaut.

Let's be serious here, if Thor can dampen the enchantment, Galactus can outright ignore it, or break through it.

Juggernaut's invulnerable as far as Cytorrak's power (The portion.) allows. Galactus > Cytorrak.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Let's be serious here, if Thor can dampen the enchantment, Galactus can outright ignore it, or break through it.
THAT my FanBoy friend is call PIS nothing more...thor was helpless the next time the two of them fought....

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by nicamarvin
THAT my FanBoy friend is call PIS nothing more...thor was helpless the next time the two of them fought....

The time when Thor had just fought the enchanters? Who happened to weaken him and were just strong enough to challenge Odin? Which happened to be 8th day Juggernaut as well? That's very relevant, right? A fight where Thor has just gotten out of fighting for his life against someone far more powerful, with less control over Mjolnir against a Juggernaut who's powered up?

Yes. I can see how this would rule out their initial encounter, where they are both at their regular power level and had a fair fight.

Blanket
THAT my FanBoy friend is call PIS nothing more...thor was helpless the next time the two of them fought.... That should be expected when he fights an upgraded version by hitting it with his hammer.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Not really, if you look at his versatility and Mjolnir basically being a big bag of tricks. As for the rest:

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
The time when Thor had just fought the enchanters? Who happened to weaken him and were just strong enough to challenge Odin? Which happened to be 8th day Juggernaut as well? That's very relevant, right? A fight where Thor has just gotten out of fighting for his life against someone far more powerful, with less control over Mjolnir against a Juggernaut who's powered up?

Yes. I can see how this would rule out their initial encounter, where they are both at their regular power level and had a fair fight.

nicamarvin

Kris Blaze

nicamarvin
because the frigging writer linked his forcefield with his durability! thats why, Juggeranut could be naked for that matter and he will mope the floor with thor.....

batdude123
laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus

Kris Blaze
First of all, don't say "You come here la la bad english" You're the fu(king outsider here.

because the frigging writer linked his forcefield with his durability! thats why, Juggeranut could be naked for that matter and he will mope the floor with thor.....

You're not listening.

You're trying to use the fight against 8th day Juggernaut to show that the other fight was PIS. How does that work in your mind? How does a weakened Thor losing against a powered up Juggernaut. How can this be? They are are different scenarios.

And regardless of whether it was his forcefield, Juggernaut's invulnerability is tied to MAGIC. Magic that he gets from Cyttorak. Doesn't matter whether it was tied to his left ****ing shoe. If Thor shuts out Cyttorak's energies, Juggernaut ain't got shit.

Mindset
I'm pretty sure Juggs is more durable than Galactus.

Masterbruce proved it.

nicamarvin
He is NOT a match for Juggernaut...lets look at this way: Juggernaut>>Hulk>>Thor

Rage.Of.Olympus

Yet his shown to be invulnerable in the same arc without his Force Field by the same writer......

Clearly, he knows Juggernaut is invulnerable at least to an extent.

Juggernaut isn't mopping the floor with Thor. Think again.

Also, leave out your wet dreams of a naked Cain, you queer face.

Mindset
How long can he block out the magic, 60 seconds?

SoulDevourer
Galactus > Cytorrak. ???

Galactus @ full power MAYBE. Cytorak no joke (not like Mephisto lol)

because the frigging writer linked his forcefield with his durability! thats why, Juggeranut could be naked for that matter and he will mope the floor with thor..... if u say Jugs allready invulnarable w/o his FF then why give him a FF? roll eyes (sarcastic)

why not 2 FFs while their at it? or 3 FFs? laughing out loud

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Mindset

On earth, 59 seconds.

Anywhere else in the universe, thousands of years.

Mindset
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
if u say Jugs allready invulnarable w/o his FF then why give him a FF? roll eyes (sarcastic)

why not 2 FFs while their at it? or 3 FFs? laughing out loud Because they wanted to give him a force field.

nicamarvin
If Thor shuts out Cyttorak's energies, Juggernaut ain't got shit. Cyttorak>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THOR so how the crap is thor going to stop Cyttorak from giving juggernaut his powers directly?F@#g ideot

Rage.Of.Olympus
He is NOT a match for Juggernaut...lets look at this way: Juggernaut>>Hulk>>Thor

Do you take Quannybun's stupid pills?

How do you justify that statement, at all?

For Hulk to be superior to Thor, he would have to you know, prove his superior. Say by beating him or defeating him. Something he has "never" managed to do. Ever. That's on top of Thor holding back.

For Juggernaut to be superior to Thor, he would have beaten him. Guess what? Thor has the only win when their are not circumstances involved.

In the only fight they have at their normal levels, Thor almost beats the crap out of him, and Juggernaut gets saved by the time limit. He then banishes the Juggernaut to some barren asteroid.

Anyways, we will continue this when I get back.

Kris Blaze
Cyttorak>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THOR so how the crap is thor going to stop Cyttorak from giving juggernaut his powers directly?F@#g ideot

- You have no proof that Cyttorak is more powerful.
- He doesn't need to overpower Cyttorak in order to block the signal. The black hole near Sakaar disrupted Surfer's power cosmic. I highly doubt that a black hole is more poweful than Galactus, but it can still sever/weaken Norrin's connection with the power cosmic.

Was that a poorly executed attempt at spelling "Fuc-king idiot" ?

Mindset
- You have no proof that Cyttorak is more powerful.
Come on...

Kris Blaze
Come on...

Ssssh.

Rage.Of.Olympus

In the vicinity of the Earth it used to be 60 seconds. Further from it. For as long as he wants too.

He isn't limited to that though currently. As shown the 60 second enchantment is supposedly gone.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm pretty sure Juggs is more durable than Galactus.

Masterbruce proved it.

laughing

nicamarvin

Was that a poorly executed attempt at spelling "Fuc-king idiot" ? stick out tongue

D-Block
Galactus knocks out Juggernaut.

Juggernaut's invulnerable as far as Cytorrak's power (The portion.) allows. Galactus > Cytorrak.

Exactly

Blanket
This happens:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/FF123-07.jpg

Badabing
Cyttorak>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THOR so how the crap is thor going to stop Cyttorak from giving juggernaut his powers directly?F@#g ideot There's no need for bashing. Please stop. Thanks.

Creshosk
Was that a poorly executed attempt at spelling "Fuc-king idiot" ? Bwaha... No Hyphen: "Fuсking."

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Creshosk
Bwaha... No Hyphen: "Fuсking."

You still cheated, I can tell that the C is off uhuh

Badabing
Originally posted by Creshosk
Bwaha... No Hyphen: "Fuсking." No bypassing the word filter. Thanks.

D-Block
First of all, I don't see why you consider it plot induced stupidity. That fine was perfectly sound. Second of all, Thor is a match for Juggernaut because he can match him in strength (At the very least comparable to him.), and durable enough to go toe to toe with him. Throw in his power set and he would beat Juggernaut.

What, are you trying to imply in someway that Thor is not a match for Juggernaut? Don't make me laugh.

I'm not a fan boy. I'm a fan. Big difference.

What does Hulk have to do anything with this? I know he hasn't ever been able to beat him in a fist fight as it's always a stalemate much less him beating the crap out of Thor

agreed

D-Block

eek!

batdude123
Originally posted by Badabing
No bypassing the word filter. Thanks.

**** you. biscuits

Eternal Idol
Galactus has an overwhelming power, weight, speed, and reach advantage over Juggernaut. He may be billions of years old, but he's just entered his prime.

Galactus KO1 Juggernaut.

shokosugi
Galactus "eats" Juggernaut.

psycho gundam
galactus hits juggy with a beam more powerful than the influx of magical energies amping juggernaut's durability.

jalek moye
Galactus punches him, resulting in Cains armor being shattered and his body crushed.

~The Wickerman~
Doesn't matter whether it was tied to his left ****ing shoe. If Thor shuts out Cyttorak's energies, Juggernaut ain't got shit.

laughing out loud

"Earlier today, a man was arrested for savagely poking another man in the eye with a stick. Police officials state that the man was in a berserker rage yelling out "HE WAS COOL FOR LIKE 5 FCKIN MINUTES IN THE FCKIN 80s GAAAAWD !!!!!!""

pokey

Badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
**** you. biscuits laughing out loud

Touche`

Digi
closed for unintentional spite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.