Rockslide vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
I'm curious as to who wins between these two.

Rockslide from New X-Men versus Wolverine from titles unknown.

Kris Blaze
No one?

They fight at the school grounds, start 10 feet apart.

Battlehammer
rock slide can just keep reforming.

snoopdogg
He can be kayoed. Colossus kayoed him in Utopia but not sure Logan has the power to pull that off.

Battlehammer
did he KO him, I thought he just knocked him away. I mean colossu has hammered him to pieces and he reformed fight away.

snoopdogg
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/8715/darkavengersutopia01002.jpg

Battlehammer
but that kinda goes against 3 or so instances of him hititng rock slide and him reforming right away.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
but that kinda goes against 3 or so instances of him hititng rock slide and him reforming right away. When did Colossus hit him before that he knew he could reform?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
When did Colossus hit him before that he knew he could reform?
what? confused with this statement. colossus knows he can reform he even hit him so he would reform with stronger material before.

Master Court
Isn't Rockslide still a noob? He'd probably be afraid of Wolverine.

But I mean, really, Wolverine only lasts against bricks because of his HF and adamantium claws. Against someone that can reform like that, how can he win? I doubt he can muster enough strength to KO Rockslide, either.

Battlehammer
wolverine holds more advantages over rockslide then disadvantages. rock slides not that strong either for a brick.

lft4ded
Maybe all the reforming takes a small toll on his psionic essense and eventually he 'tires' to the point where he's KO'ed?

Battlehammer
perhaps

snoopdogg
what? confused with this statement. colossus knows he can reform he even hit him so he would reform with stronger material before. You said Colossus his Rockslide and he reformed right away. When did he do this?

Kris Blaze
You said Colossus his Rockslide and he reformed right away. When did he do this?

New X-men, against Nimrod, in Belasco's realm and then later at the institute.

psycho gundam
that's when they found out that he's just a psionic field that gathers local materials to form a physical body.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by psycho gundam
that's when they found out that he's just a psionic field that gathers local materials to form a physical body.

Looks like Wolverine gets taken down a notch mmm

Battlehammer
Wolverine would win due to cis. Rockslide would be shitting him self.

Creshosk
Wolverine would win due to cis. Rockslide would be shitting him self. I like how selectively Kris applies CIS to characters.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Creshosk
I like how selectively Kris applies CIS to characters.

Not fighting isn't an option here....

Battlehammer
I like how selectively Kris applies CIS to characters.
true lol.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Master Court
I doubt he can muster enough strength to KO Rockslide, either. Wolverine once broke unbreakable chains.

BTW what is the weakest guy that can kayo Logan? Because Rockslide is Class 75.

Battlehammer
Wolverine once broke unbreakable chains.

twice actually

Rockslide that strong based on what? certainly not feats that for sure.

Kris Blaze
Wolverine once broke unbreakable chains.

Theoretically KO'ing Rockslide should be impossible. It was just very bad writing. It can't be a "pain" thing either, since he can detonate himself. The explosion is pretty powerful it seems, but Colossus could tank it with no issues. And regular humans can KO Wolverine, you know this buddy.

snoopdogg
twice actually

Rockslide that strong based on what? certainly not feats that for sure. He knocked WWHulk on his @ss.Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Theoretically KO'ing Rockslide should be impossible. It was just very bad writing. It can't be a "pain" thing either, since he can detonate himself. The explosion is pretty powerful it seems, but Colossus could tank it with no issues. And regular humans can KO Wolverine, you know this buddy. Logan kayoed by a human? Nonsense.

Kris Blaze
He knocked WWHulk on his @ss. Logan kayoed by a human? Nonsense.

Human strength.

Battlehammer
He knocked WWHulk on his @ss. Logan kayoed by a human? Nonsense.
really I dont recall that?

that does not make him 75 tons espcially one feat, whats his best lifting feat? Hell capt dropped Hulk before with punches.......

yes it is nonsenses without out side circumstances, but of course kris knowledge on wolverine and what he believes wolverine powerlevel is at is far below what it trully is.

snoopdogg
really I dont recall that?

that does not make him 75 tons espcially one feat, whats his best lifting feat? Hell capt dropped Hulk before with punches....... Didn't he beat down Donald Pierce?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Human strength. ??

Kris Blaze
??

Wolverine has been knocked out by human strength many times. You don't need superhuman strength to knock him out. It's just much easier if you don't have any martial arts skills.

Battlehammer
Didn't he beat down Donald Pierce?
I think that werewolf guy did and donald pierce was written like a clown in that issue far below his normal levels, even to the point of pis.

Battlehammer
??
not surprized coming from him.

snoopdogg
Wolverine has been knocked out by human strength many times. You don't need superhuman strength to knock him out. It's just much easier if you don't have any martial arts skills. You have scans of this? I gotta see these man.

The Nuul
Wolverine has been knocked out by human strength many times. You don't need superhuman strength to knock him out. It's just much easier if you don't have any martial arts skills.

Scan or issue number plz.

Battlehammer
can't wait to see these, if they come at all. I bet the context will not be posted and will be ignored completely.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by The Nuul
??
You have scans of this? I gotta see these man.

Mister X? No Superhuman strength there.

Battlehammer
I just had to click on the ignore botton to see. Mister X? lol yup ignoring context of courses, Logan did not fight an army before and then three meta human, and get stated to been blown up shot, stabed ect. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jalek moye
I assume that if Wolverine stands there anyone class 20 or higher should be able to knock him out with enough strikes. it will take a long time though and the amount will get hsorter as strength goes up.

just my asumption

Survivor19
It sure was PIS, until we learned it all was a part of Bastion's plan.
BTW, what did they do to him later? Put him back in the cell?

Survivor19
P.S. Shingen KOed Wolverine...

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by jalek moye
I assume that if Wolverine stands there anyone class 20 or higher should be able to knock him out with enough strikes. it will take a long time though and the amount will get hsorter as strength goes up.

just my asumption

You think it would be impossible for Spidey to knock out Wolverine?

jalek moye
You think it would be impossible for Spidey to knock out Wolverine?
no but i was talking in reasonable amount of time.

with only punches it would take too long to matter, although his speed my make it somewhat quicker then other his strength. he would be better hitting him with objects mixed in. I meant purely just punching

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by jalek moye
no but i was talking in reasonable amount of time.

with only punches it would take too long to matter, although his speed my make it somewhat quicker then other his strength. he would be better hitting him with objects mixed in. I meant purely just punching

Yeah, you need superstrength if you're going to knock out Wolverine by simply punching him in the cheek over and over. The better martial artists in Marvel can do it with regular human strength. Same with speedsters like Northstar.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Survivor19
That was while Wolverine was poisoned, and Shingen was using a wooden sword to get nerve strikes. Not to mention that Wolverine's healing factor and durability are much better now than it was then.

Wolverine wins if Rockslide is limited to how many times he can reform.

snoopdogg
I actually think Rockslide can win.

Eternal Idol
He probably could get a couple of wins.

Master Court
Cap KO'd Wolverine when The Hand brain-washed Logan into going on a kill crazy rampage. I think it's hard for a normal person to KO Logan purely because of the adamantium skull and their fist would break on impact, but Logan's brain is still as durable as the average human's. Get a durable enough weapon; he's well within KO range for average human strength.

As for Rockslide pushing WWHulk. That's Rockslide's strength versus Hulk's weight, weight dispersion, footing, and traction. Not a strength feat by any means.

If Rockslide can reform as much as he wants, it's either an indefinite stalemate, or he eventually KO's Logan. Or, I suppose Rockslide could just get exhausted and pass out, or maybe become more vulnerable in some way.

Ize19
Cap KO'd Wolverine when The Hand brain-washed Logan into going on a kill crazy rampage. I think it's hard for a normal person to KO Logan purely because of the adamantium skull and their fist would break on impact, but Logan's brain is still as durable as the average human's. Get a durable enough weapon; he's well within KO range for average human strength.

That was after Wolverine had been blasted by Rachel, crashed the X-Jet, been hit by Kitty Pryde in the head with a log, blasted in the back of the head by Cyclops, and stated that he had never been such a mess. He was not knocked out by Cap alone.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Survivor19
after poisoning him lol again circumstances.

Parmaniac

As for Rockslide pushing WWHulk. That's Rockslide's strength versus Hulk's weight, weight dispersion, footing, and traction. Not a strength feat by any means.

If Rockslide can reform as much as he wants, it's either an indefinite stalemate, or he eventually KO's Logan. Or, I suppose Rockslide could just get exhausted and pass out, or maybe become more vulnerable in some way.

durabilty isn't even neccessary, WWH even stated it when he KOed Wolverine you just have to hit him hard enough that his brain bangs against the inner skull and everyone who is strong enough to lift up a car can do this (I'm not saying everyone who can lift a car WILL KO him just that these peole are ABLE to do so)

Battlehammer

Does anyone understand circumstances? Why when something brought up negative about wolverine that context is completely ignored. Capt KO Wolverine after wolverine stated he had never been so messed up in his life, but lets ignore context shall we.

No it hard to KO wolverine becuase as soon as damage is being amde his body is already healing it.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Parmaniac
durabilty isn't even neccessary, WWH even stated it when he KOed Wolverine you just have to hit him hard enough that his brain bangs against the inner skull and everyone who is strong enough to lift up a car can do this (I'm not saying everyone who can lift a car WILL KO him just that these peole are ABLE to do so)

If Logan sits there and lets them repeatedly hit him in the head which is unlikely.

StiltmanFTW

Spidey's broken his hand on adamantium cheekbone. Just saying.

Parmaniac
If Logan sits there and lets them repeatedly hit him in the head which is unlikely.

Never said that, just that they're ABLE to do so of course most of 'em fail by that fact that Wolverine stabs them before they succeed

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Ize19
That was after Wolverine had been blasted by Rachel, crashed the X-Jet, been hit by Kitty Pryde in the head with a log, blasted in the back of the head by Cyclops, and stated that he had never been such a mess. He was not knocked out by Cap alone.

And Storm manipulated the temperature.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Spidey's broken his hand on adamantium cheekbone. Just saying.

Spidey could make a webbing boxing glove like he did in his encounter with tombstone shifty it depends on the force of impact not how hard the object is that hits him, if that would be the case wolverine would be invulnable cause his skull is made of adamantium.

StiltmanFTW
Spidey could make a webbing boxing glove like he did in his encounter with tombstone shifty it depends on the force of impact not how hard the object is that hits him, if that would be the case wolverine would be invulnable cause his skull is made of adamantium.

Good thing that he's a brainless babbling idiot who made a deal with the devil and retconned himself. I wouldn't be surprised if the webbing gloves were retconned as well shifty

Parmaniac
Good thing that he's a brainless babbling idiot who made a deal with the devil and retconned himself. I wouldn't be surprised if the webbing gloves were retconned as well shifty

Do I detect negative emotional waves against spiderman? laughing

EDIT: btw do you think Marvel retconned the whole time or just altered the events? I mean the Maximum Carnage Saga and the clone saga would be retconned to nothingness and if we keep in mind that Ben Riley is a factor in the current Spiderman run it would make more sense that it was altered

StiltmanFTW
Do I detect negative emotional waves against spiderman? laughing

EDIT: btw do you think Marvel retconned the whole time or just altered the events? I mean the Maximum Carnage Saga and the clone saga would be retconned to nothingness and if we keep in mind that Ben Riley is a factor in the current Spiderman run it would make more sense that it was altered

Yeah stick out tongue

Big events couldn't be erased like that from continuity. So yes, I believe they were altered. One thing's for sure, Quesada has a lot of explaining to do... for example what happened to organic webbing and "Other" upgrades.

Battlehammer
They never happen becuase MJ play such a role in them.

Creshosk
Never said that, just that they're ABLE to do so of course most of 'em fail by that fact that Wolverine stabs them before they succeed is that why they're unable when they try? Or can spiderman and hulk not lift cars outside of WWH?

Master Court

Doesn't make a difference. Cap knocked him out. That's all that matters in this argument. It doesn't matter how the rest of that damage was done. Damage to the body is the same regardless of the device, power, or force used to do it. A broken rib is a broken rib, and a KO is a KO. That Wolverine was knocked out at all with non-super-human strength is the point.

Does anyone understand circumstances? Why when something brought up negative about wolverine that context is completely ignored. Capt KO Wolverine after wolverine stated he had never been so messed up in his life, but lets ignore context shall we.

No it hard to KO wolverine becuase as soon as damage is being amde his body is already healing it.

Being unconscious is not brain damage, even if sometimes brain damage is co-incurred and results in unconsciousness. In the most common KO's, like those in a boxing max, it's just the "shock" to the brain that KO's someone. Damage has nothing to do with it. It's purely force. Fatigue, oxygen deprivation, low blood circulation, and blood loss can contribute to the ease of KO'ing someone, as they all affect the brain, and they can also weaken someone's performance and ability to defend themselves or even brace for a hit, but a KO can easily be one swift uppercut to the chin on a completely unharmed and prepared man. Wolverine does not have superhuman durability. The adamantium laces his bones and doesn't protect anything more than the bones themselves do. His brain is the same as any normal human's in durability. One punch can KO him as much as any man. With a weapon if need be. The argument is purely that it's within a normal man's ability to KO Logan with physical melee blunt force with nothing more than something that can handle the impact against the adamantium. Like a baseball bat, Cap's shield, a reasonably sized rock...

Creshosk
So, circumstance and context are irrelevant? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ize19
Doesn't make a difference. Cap knocked him out. That's all that matters in this argument. It doesn't matter how the rest of that damage was done. Damage to the body is the same regardless of the device, power, or force used to do it. A broken rib is a broken rib, and a KO is a KO. That Wolverine was knocked out at all with non-super-human strength is the point.

Being unconscious is not brain damage, even if sometimes brain damage is co-incurred and results in unconsciousness. In the most common KO's, like those in a boxing max, it's just the "shock" to the brain that KO's someone. Damage has nothing to do with it. It's purely force. Fatigue, oxygen deprivation, low blood circulation, and blood loss can contribute to the ease of KO'ing someone, as they all affect the brain, and they can also weaken someone's performance and ability to defend themselves or even brace for a hit, but a KO can easily be one swift uppercut to the chin on a completely unharmed and prepared man. Wolverine does not have superhuman durability. The adamantium laces his bones and doesn't protect anything more than the bones themselves do. His brain is the same as any normal human's in durability. One punch can KO him as much as any man. With a weapon if need be. The argument is purely that it's within a normal man's ability to KO Logan with physical melee blunt force with nothing more than something that can handle the impact against the adamantium. Like a baseball bat, Cap's shield, a reasonably sized rock...

No, it matters, because Captain America's human level strength did not knock him out. Being blasted by Rachel, crashing an airplane, having the temperature lowered, being hit with a log in the back of the head, getting hit with one of Cyclops blasts in the back of the head, and being in the worst shape he's ever been in, PLUS Captain America's human level strength hitting him in the back of the head with an unbreakable object knocked him out. Saying anything else is lying.

Wild Shadow

r u seriously ignoring decades of history known comic facts and circumstances when u wrote this garbage? mad

Master Court
Oh, for L. Ron's sake.

Cap finished him off. I'm not ignoring context. I'm saying it's clear Cap gave him the coupe de grace when he slammed his shield into the back of Logan's skull. That KO'd him. You think a child could do that just because he's got the shield? Cap's human strength with an object that can take the impact of Logan's skull. That's my point. And what difference does it make how he was worn down? Bodily damage is the same regardless of cause. Just because a super human blasts him doesn't mean "Oh, because it's super human it's going to work". Gorgon killed Wolverine without even using any powers, and Gorgon is otherwise completely human. I'm not saying any ol' average joe can or WILL KO him, but don't you think someone like Batman has a significant chance?

Creshosk
Oh, for L. Ron's sake. Are you a scientologist?

Cap finished him off. I'm not ignoring context. I'm saying it's clear Cap gave him the coupe de grace when he slammed his shield into the back of Logan's skull. That KO'd him. That would be ignoring context right there.

So all those other hits to the head... did nothing? roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Lol, Context is gettin OWNED in this thread! big grin

~The Wickerman~
Gorgon killed Wolverine without even using any powers

You know this...how?

and Gorgon is otherwise completely human. I'm not saying any ol' average joe can or WILL KO him, but don't you think someone like Batman has a significant chance?

Except he has superhuman speed, strength, durability, telepathy, and eyes that turn you to stone. Three of those stated ON PANEL to exist, the other two showings through feats.

Please stop talking about characters you don't know.

Master Court
Are you a scientologist?

big grin

Nah. It's a funny little cult, though, so I like using that rat-toothed psycho bastard's name in "vain". As if his name were worth a damn in the first place.

That would be ignoring context right there.

So all those other hits to the head... did nothing? roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. I'm NOT ignoring context. NOT. N, O, T. I'm well aware of the beating he took from all the others. What I'm saying is, just because someone's a normal human doesn't mean they can't KO Logan for any reason. I realize I didn't put that point in quite the right words, but that's my point. Since Logan's brain is no more durable than any normal man's, the same such force would work to KO him as well. It's simply a matter of getting the right man for the job. Cap and his shield should do fine. Or Batman. Or Batgirl(Cassie)? What about Punisher? You're saying these guys can't possibly KO Logan, given the right weapon? Punisher's even KO'd Spider-Man before. Why can't he KO Wolverine?

Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Please stop talking about characters you don't know.

I'll say whatever the f*ck I want. Bottom line; Gorgon fought Wolverine entirely with his katana. Since Logan's skin is as durable as a normal man's, Gorgon's strength(which has never been disclosed mind you) would have nothing to do with the damage the sword did. And since Wolverine doesn't have super-human speed, the attacks Gorgon landed wouldn't have needed to be super-fast either. In that particular fight, fighting skill was all that Gorgon needed, besides his own HF.

Creshosk

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. I'm NOT ignoring context. NOT. N, O, T. Telling lies doesn't make something true.

Because that other beating he took? Yeah.. don't ignore that again.

leonidas
What I'm saying is, just because someone's a normal human doesn't mean they can't KO Logan for any reason.

i don't really understand this.

without logan's prior beating, would cap have been "the right man for the job"?

you said logan's brain is no more durable, and that the same force would ko him (the same force it would take to ko a normal man?) that . . . doesn't make sense. wwh had to hit him hard many times to totally f*** logan up. imagine a normal brain being rattled against an adamantium skull. the brain would be liquified with a small contact from hulk, let alone still be functioning for several blows. clearly logan's brain is far MORE durable than a normal person's . . . erm

Creshosk
Originally posted by leonidas
i don't really understand this.

without logan's prior beating, would cap have been "the right man for the job"?

you said logan's brain is no more durable, and that the same force would ko him (the same force it would take to ko a normal man?) that . . . doesn't make sense. wwh had to hit him hard many times to totally f*** logan up. imagine a normal brain being rattled against an adamantium skull. the brain would be liquified with a small contact from hulk, let alone still be functioning for several blows. clearly logan's brain is far MORE durable than a normal person's . . . erm Considering just how many times this would be the case since he fight's a lot of bricks...

It's either that it heals more quickly(Including a reset from a KO), or it is more durable.

Spiderman has sat there and wailed on him. One time he even broke his fist punching wolveirne.

~The Wickerman~
Bottom line; Gorgon fought Wolverine entirely with his katana.

confused

http://img204.imageshack.us/i/wolv30ffsxtvp019.jpg/
http://img249.imageshack.us/i/wolv30ffsxtvp020.jpg/
http://img252.imageshack.us/i/wolv3114.jpg/
http://img208.imageshack.us/i/wolv3115.jpg/

Since Logan's skin is as durable as a normal man's

Since when?

Gorgon's strength(which has never been disclosed mind you)

confused

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9451/gorgonstrength.jpg

would have nothing to do with the damage the sword did.

You mean a sword in your hands would cut just as deep as a sword in a 4 year old's hand hmm? Let's ignore the strength right? PS: You mean the sword, the pole, and the fists hmm?

And since Wolverine doesn't have super-human speed, the attacks Gorgon landed wouldn't have needed to be super-fast either. In that particular fight, fighting skill was all that Gorgon needed, besides his own HF.

Other than Wolverine commenting "no one's that fast" and then again in their later fight commenting on his speed?

Oh and one more thing that I found funny:

Gorgon killed Wolverine without even using any powers, and Gorgon is otherwise completely human. I'm not saying any ol' average joe can or WILL KO him, but don't you think someone like Batman has a significant chance?

In that particular fight, fighting skill was all that Gorgon needed, besides his own HF.

So now that you've contradicted yourself, and that you've been presented hard proof that you're wrong and have no idea what the hell you're talking about, will you please read the comic books instead of wikipedia articles? Thanks.

Master Court
confused

http://img204.imageshack.us/i/wolv30ffsxtvp019.jpg/
http://img249.imageshack.us/i/wolv30ffsxtvp020.jpg/
http://img252.imageshack.us/i/wolv3114.jpg/
http://img208.imageshack.us/i/wolv3115.jpg/

Since when?

confused

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9451/gorgonstrength.jpg

You mean a sword in your hands would cut just as deep as a sword in a 4 year old's hand hmm? Let's ignore the strength right? PS: You mean the sword, the pole, and the fists hmm?

Other than Wolverine commenting "no one's that fast" and then again in their later fight commenting on his speed?

Oh and one more thing that I found funny:

So now that you've contradicted yourself, and that you've been presented hard proof that you're wrong and have no idea what the hell you're talking about, will you please read the comic books instead of wikipedia articles? Thanks.

We've got a live one here.

Look, genius, you've posted the wrong fight. Post the one where Gorgon killed Wolverine in the graveyard using the KATANA. Jackass.

The rest of your argument is crap. They mentioned Gorgon's strength? BFD. I simply didn't remember that. But I already said it wouldn't make a difference. A sword cuts through Wolverine the same as a normal man when wielded by a normal man. And, again, since Wolverine isn't super-fast, you don't have to be super-fast to cut him. I hope you understand now. Just read slowly.

Considering just how many times this would be the case since he fight's a lot of bricks...

It's either that it heals more quickly(Including a reset from a KO), or it is more durable.

Spiderman has sat there and wailed on him. One time he even broke his fist punching wolveirne.

Here's someone I can work with.

Didn't Daredevil KO Logan by cracking a barbell into his face?

StiltmanFTW
My God. I've just fainted. If Battlehammer saw that BS, he'd have a heart attack...

StiltmanFTW

Didn't Daredevil KO Logan by cracking a barbell into his face?

No, he didn't knock out Logan. Read the comic.

~~
Oh, and actually Cap has superhuman strength.

StiltmanFTW
And since Wolverine doesn't have super-human speed (...)

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/4103/palmverine.jpg

Epic fail. Wolverine DOES have superhuman speed.

Originally posted by srank, fixed links by me.

Speed of thought. A severely weakened, Wolverine shows Psylocke that his thought and action are one in the same.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/__hr_Page21.jpg

An actually number, Wolverine's reaction time is .038 seconds.

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2273/weaponxfirstclass020021em4.jpg

Wolverine blitzes four bikers, killing them all simultaneously.
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Wolverine_FtaS_025.jpg

Faster than human eyes can follow.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/3582/namortoofast2tw4.jpg

Again. Faster than the human eye can follow.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/855/fasterthaneyescanfollowpw5.jpg

Both Wolverine and Sabretooth are almost too fast for Psylocke to follow.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8915/sabesab5.jpg

Cyclops can't even track the Prime Sentinels, but Wolverine engages them in melee no problem.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3834/vnewsentinalfl6.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/1060/vnewsentinal2sy1.jpg

He moves like lightning.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/mcp-38-30.jpg

Lightning reflexes.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/MCP-39-08.jpg

Nothing human could have moved that fast.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/Wolverine_n31-p04-1.jpg

Impossible. No one can move that fast.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/MCP-124b-06.jpg

A terrorists decides to take a shot at Wolverine from more than 20 feet away. The bullet grazes Wolverine's cheek and he speed blitzes his assailant, closing the ground between them instantly and severing the shooters arm.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8499/xmenv2133p03gm1.jpg
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6867/bulletsidestepkq1.jpg

Wolverine cuts a barrage of arrows out of the air... and his claws were still sheathed in his arms when the arrows were fired.

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/3575/wolviemd1lucybutlerdcp0nx6.jpg
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6679/wolviemd1lucybutlerdcp0vc8.jpg

Wolverine displays some superhuman speed, moving as a blur.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/MCP-124b-07.jpg

Wolverine speed blitzes Domina, who herself was able to sole an group of X-Men

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/__hr_XM102pg21.jpg

Even Spider-man questions his speed in regards to Wolverine and wonders if Logan might be faster.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/SpidermanvsWolverine55.jpg

Wolverine is faster than Namor.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/n-24-14.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/n-24-15.jpg

The Weapon X Program wants to see how Wolverine fairs against a massive bear. He kills it before Hines can say "Four Minutes and twenty one seconds," too fast for the bear to even react.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Versus%20Animals/Bear/Weapon_X_TPB_058.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Versus%20Animals/Bear/Weapon_X_TPB_059.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Versus%20Animals/Bear/Weapon_X_TPB_060.jpg

Wolverine blocks the barrel of a gun claws, after the trigger was pulled but before the bullet leaves the chamber.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/Wolverine_n43-p14-1.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/Wolverine_n43-p15-1.jpg

Wolverine slices a skintight suit of armor off Geist in the time it takes from him to say clean shave.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2959/wolverine40pe3.jpg
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7945/wolverine41gz4.jpg

Replicates the feat against Doc Sampson.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/892/samsonripdp5.jpg
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6002/samsonrip2od2.jpg

Wolverine speed blitzes some Danger Room robots. He lets go his his cigars, trashes the robots and then grabs his cigars before they can start to descend.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6633/twosecondstt9.jpg
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4643/twoseconds3cd9.jpg
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/5056/twoseconds2sy3.jpg

Wolverine avoids the blows of a group of Martial artists skilled to kill with a single blow, during a ritual / write of passage.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7449/villlagetm0.jpg

Nightcrawler is knocked from his perch and before he can fall the 10-20 feet into the fire bellow, Wolverine cuts a large section out of the wall and catches him.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7726/elfcatchinlv7.jpg

With a blade inches from his head, Wolverine turns at the last moment and blocks the thrust. He engages his assailant... and does a second last second dodge, while already engaged in combat when a second one attacks him from behind.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/MCP-133a-04.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/MCP-133a-05.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/MCP-133a-06.jpg

With a knife posed inches from his face, Wolverine punches his lunging attacker before the blade makes contact.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/mcp-109a-06.jpg

--
Seriously dude, read some comics.

Wild Shadow
i got aggravated when i saw his post, foamed at the mouth..

~The Wickerman~
Look, genius, you've posted the wrong fight. Post the one where Gorgon killed Wolverine in the graveyard using the KATANA. Jackass.

If you had read the comic book, you would have known the only part of that fight is Gorgon stabbing Wolverine once, then everything is off-panel. So if you somehow have a psychic sense that makes you "forget" and "imagine" things, that tells you how the fight went although it was never shown, by all means, please .... scans?

The rest of your argument is crap.

I refuted each of your points. Your reply is "umm well you're steeewpid!!!!". Come back here when you're done with 4th grade buddy.

They mentioned Gorgon's strength? BFD.

It IS a BFD, seeing as how you insisted that Gorgon is just a regular human being who beat Wolverine due to martial skills, and that he has no superhuman stats. I give you a scan from the very comic book you keep quoting, and you go "BFD"... awesome.

I simply didn't remember that. But I already said it wouldn't make a difference. A sword cuts through Wolverine the same as a normal man when wielded by a normal man.

Prove it. Since Gorgon HAS superstrength, and Wolverine DOES have above human durability, all of these proven by scans, then by all means...prove your (insane) claims.

And, again, since Wolverine isn't super-fast, you don't have to be super-fast to cut him.

I believe Stiltman just provided you with even more scans proving opposite. So....any proof to YOUR claims?

Gorgon is otherwise completely human

Just read slowly.

Take your own advice, son.

StiltmanFTW

Actually he got riddled with blades.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5231/wolverinevol322page06.th.jpg

Not to mention that in Guggenheim's arc it was revealed that Hand took away his soul via magic..

BUSTER1
I reckon that Logan vs Rockslide is a stalemate

Creshosk

Didn't Daredevil KO Logan by cracking a barbell into his face? You've never actually read a wolverine comic. You just seen out of context scans posted by people..

No, I'm not asking any questions I'm stating the truth. This much is obvious because everything you've said about Wolverine thus far has been incorrect.

leonidas
You've never actually read a wolverine comic. You just seen out of context scans posted by people..

No, I'm not asking any questions I'm stating the truth. This much is obvious because everything you've said about Wolverine thus far has been incorrect.

laughing out loud

way to work with him cresh . . .

StiltmanFTW
You've never actually read a wolverine comic. You just seen out of context scans posted by people..

Co-signed.

What I find funny is that he once said Wolverine is one of his faves laughing out loud And yet he argues against him and pretends to know the character... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Phantom Zone

Not to mention that in Guggenheim's arc it was revealed that Hand took away his soul via magic..

True but when he thought that wasnt taken into consideration.

Kris Blaze

What I find funny is that he once said Wolverine is one of his faves laughing out loud And yet he argues against him and pretends to know the character... roll eyes (sarcastic)

What the hell does arguing against someone have to do with liking them? Whether you like a character or not shouldn't have anything to do with who you think wins.

Creshosk
What the hell does arguing against someone have to do with liking them? Whether you like a character or not shouldn't have anything to do with who you think wins. While this is true, it becomes clear that such a statement was the kind of rhetoric I talked with you about.

"He's my favorite character, but he gets his ass kicked by everyone, despite what the comics show."

StiltmanFTW
What the hell does arguing against someone have to do with liking them? Whether you like a character or not shouldn't have anything to do with who you think wins.

Perhaps I should've been more precise. Well, when someone argues in that way, that is makes up things and ignores the context it becomes clear that character doesn't belong to his "favourites" list, doesn't it?

Master Court

Ok, maybe I can't work with ya'. But dammit I love you. If not just for your bullsh*t.

First. Punisher has, in fact, KO'd Spider-Man. It was a long ass f*cking time ago, but here's what happened; he was trying to snipe Shocker, Spider-Man kicked Shocker out of the way of the bullet, and then went after Punisher. A little time later, Punisher set the building on fire to throw off Spider-Man's spider sense. Punisher crept up behind him and KO'd him by cracking him upside the head with an M4 or similar gun. I read that issue when I was a kid, but I remember because it was cool that Punisher tricked Spider-Man.

Second, I have the entire story arc of when Wolverine took on the Hand. Sad fact is, I haven't read it in about a year or so, so my memory is obviously a little off. Now, I don't know how old you are, so I'm not gonna go on the attack. Instead, I'll try to direct you back to what this suppose to be. A debate. Unfortunately, what I'm debating can't really be proven either way. It's impossible to show a scan of Wolverine NOT being KO'd. And another huge problem is, I don't have a scanner. So even if I see it with my own two eyes, I can't prove it with a scan. And, again, I haven't even SEEN those Hand issues in f*cking forever.

Now, tell me, if you can, what exactly have I said about Wolverine that is not true?

He doesn't have super-speed.
He can be KO'd.
His body is not super-humanly durable, nor is his brain.
Gorgon killed him with a katana.

What's incorrect here?

EDIT: I'm going to go look for the Wolverine VS Hand story.

StiltmanFTW
Now, tell me, if you can, what exactly have I said about Wolverine that is not true?

He can be KO'd.

What's incorrect here?

You ignored my posts...? Very clever.

He does have super-speed, take a look at the previous page.

Of course he can.

You realize that his bone claws were able to cut through steel? And that it was stated that his skeleton is just as tough as them?

He KO'd Wolverine weakened from the fight with Hand ninjas and inhaling methane gas. Off-panel. He got killed later.

Creshosk
It's impossible to show a scan of Wolverine NOT being KO'd.

no expression

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2995/781531114956215oa1.jpg

Master Court
no expression

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2995/781531114956215oa1.jpg

Oh! Hey. Well done.

I concede.

But I think Wolverine VS Rockslide would have to be a stalemate then.

EDIT: But I still didn't say anything untrue about Logan. Just understimated the KO part.

EDIT 2: I KNEW I could work you. That's why I love ya!

StiltmanFTW
I guess he has me on ignore laughing out loud What've I done to the wrist lock master? blink

Creshosk
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/4103/palmverine.jpg

Epic fail. Wolverine DOES have superhuman speed.

Originally posted by srank, fixed links by me.

Speed of thought. A severely weakened, Wolverine shows Psylocke that his thought and action are one in the same.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/__hr_Page21.jpg

An actually number, Wolverine's reaction time is .038 seconds.

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2273/weaponxfirstclass020021em4.jpg

Wolverine blitzes four bikers, killing them all simultaneously.
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Wolverine_FtaS_025.jpg

Faster than human eyes can follow.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/3582/namortoofast2tw4.jpg

Again. Faster than the human eye can follow.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/855/fasterthaneyescanfollowpw5.jpg

Both Wolverine and Sabretooth are almost too fast for Psylocke to follow.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8915/sabesab5.jpg

Cyclops can't even track the Prime Sentinels, but Wolverine engages them in melee no problem.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3834/vnewsentinalfl6.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/1060/vnewsentinal2sy1.jpg

He moves like lightning.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/mcp-38-30.jpg

Lightning reflexes.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/MCP-39-08.jpg

Nothing human could have moved that fast.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/Wolverine_n31-p04-1.jpg

Impossible. No one can move that fast.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/MCP-124b-06.jpg

A terrorists decides to take a shot at Wolverine from more than 20 feet away. The bullet grazes Wolverine's cheek and he speed blitzes his assailant, closing the ground between them instantly and severing the shooters arm.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8499/xmenv2133p03gm1.jpg
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6867/bulletsidestepkq1.jpg

Wolverine cuts a barrage of arrows out of the air... and his claws were still sheathed in his arms when the arrows were fired.

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/3575/wolviemd1lucybutlerdcp0nx6.jpg
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6679/wolviemd1lucybutlerdcp0vc8.jpg

Wolverine displays some superhuman speed, moving as a blur.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/MCP-124b-07.jpg

Wolverine speed blitzes Domina, who herself was able to sole an group of X-Men

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/__hr_XM102pg21.jpg

Even Spider-man questions his speed in regards to Wolverine and wonders if Logan might be faster.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/SpidermanvsWolverine55.jpg

Wolverine is faster than Namor.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/n-24-14.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/n-24-15.jpg

The Weapon X Program wants to see how Wolverine fairs against a massive bear. He kills it before Hines can say "Four Minutes and twenty one seconds," too fast for the bear to even react.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Versus%20Animals/Bear/Weapon_X_TPB_058.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Versus%20Animals/Bear/Weapon_X_TPB_059.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Versus%20Animals/Bear/Weapon_X_TPB_060.jpg

Wolverine blocks the barrel of a gun claws, after the trigger was pulled but before the bullet leaves the chamber.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/Wolverine_n43-p14-1.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/Wolverine_n43-p15-1.jpg

Wolverine slices a skintight suit of armor off Geist in the time it takes from him to say clean shave.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2959/wolverine40pe3.jpg
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7945/wolverine41gz4.jpg

Replicates the feat against Doc Sampson.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/892/samsonripdp5.jpg
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6002/samsonrip2od2.jpg

Wolverine speed blitzes some Danger Room robots. He lets go his his cigars, trashes the robots and then grabs his cigars before they can start to descend.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6633/twosecondstt9.jpg
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4643/twoseconds3cd9.jpg
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/5056/twoseconds2sy3.jpg

Wolverine avoids the blows of a group of Martial artists skilled to kill with a single blow, during a ritual / write of passage.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7449/villlagetm0.jpg

Nightcrawler is knocked from his perch and before he can fall the 10-20 feet into the fire bellow, Wolverine cuts a large section out of the wall and catches him.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7726/elfcatchinlv7.jpg

With a blade inches from his head, Wolverine turns at the last moment and blocks the thrust. He engages his assailant... and does a second last second dodge, while already engaged in combat when a second one attacks him from behind.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/MCP-133a-04.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/MCP-133a-05.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/MCP-133a-06.jpg

With a knife posed inches from his face, Wolverine punches his lunging attacker before the blade makes contact.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/mcp-109a-06.jpg

--
Seriously dude, read some comics. I think he has you on ignore.

Master Court
Nah, I'm just ignoring him.

Rhinoceros
I actually have a scan of Wolverine being KOed by a normal human. (IIRC it was a mafioso or something like that) It happened on the pages of his own serie. The guy KOed him and put him into the trunk of his car and drove somewhere.

I'll post it tomorrow when I'll hook up the old computer.

~The Wickerman~
He can be KO'd.

What's incorrect here?

- check last page for a few dozen scans proving otherwise
- very very very difficult to accomplish
- yes it is as proven in all his fights against bricks, from roughhouse, to spidey, to colossus, to hulk
- stabbed him with a katana, then the scene ends. Wolverine is still very much alive at that point. The KO, and the death were off-panel.

So all of them are incorrect other than the KO part, which CAN be accomplished with great difficulty.

StiltmanFTW
Nah, I'm just ignoring him.

Makes sense. Replying to my post would be very inconvenient for you.

Master Court
- check last page for a few dozen scans proving otherwise
- very very very difficult to accomplish
- yes it is as proven in all his fights against bricks, from roughhouse, to spidey, to colossus, to hulk
- stabbed him with a katana, then the scene ends. Wolverine is still very much alive at that point. The KO, and the death were off-panel.

So all of them are incorrect other than the KO part, which CAN be accomplished with great difficulty.

Quite a few of those, if not most of them, really seem to be more feats of fighting skill. A couple of which are taken too literally at the drawings. Wolverine can't speed blitz. The after image is just to show that he moves fast. That's reaction speed, not super-human movement speed. Like the knife thing. That's reaction. Do you know how fast people can punch? Even the average man?

No, he's not super humanly durable. His HF is all that keeps him alive. And his unbreakable adamantium bones help as well.

I suppose you're right on the last point. But, it's probably almost impossible to beat Logan to death. Gorgon's only offensive power - that is, a power that isn't passive like super strength, etc - is an insta-kill that makes you stone. So if Gorgon didn't use the sword; wtf?

Makes sense. Replying to my post would be very inconvenient for you.

Yes. You're an inconvenient person. When I'm already debating with another dude that's making better points than you, why waste my time? Besides, he proved his point. You haven't. Wolverine doesn't have super human speed. He has good reaction time. Obviously. Good reflexes. Of course. He's extremely well trained and is oozing battle experience. His body is in peak condition, so he can move quite fast and is agile. But he's not even as fast as Cap. Cap has ran across rooms to protect people from gunfire even after the shot has been fired. Wolverine either eats the bullets, or gets grazed. And Cap is officially not superhuman. Cap is even faster than Daredevil. You know how? Daredevil doesn't have superhuman speed either. And Daredevil had no problem besting Logan, even if barely. So Wolverine is NOT super fast. Just really fast for a man whose physical-fitness level is within human range.

StiltmanFTW
You're trolling. Period.

Edit:

I don't want to post a respect thread. You wanna educate yourself - go there.

Kris Blaze
Perhaps I should've been more precise. Well, when someone argues in that way, that is makes up things and ignores the context it becomes clear that character doesn't belong to his "favourites" list, doesn't it?

You are correct.

Ize19
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
I actually have a scan of Wolverine being KOed by a normal human. (IIRC it was a mafioso or something like that) It happened on the pages of his own serie. The guy KOed him and put him into the trunk of his car and drove somewhere.

I'll post it tomorrow when I'll hook up the old computer.

Wolverine faked being knocked out so he could find out where the dirty cop buried the bodies of the people he had previously killed. It happens in issue 189.

Wild Shadow
can we get this guy banned? i am sick of his bull...

Rhinoceros
Wolverine faked being knocked out so he could find out where the dirty cop buried the bodies of the people he had previously killed. It happens in issue 189.

Thanks, I honestly wasn't sure what had happened. I really didn't like that particular serie.

Phantom Zone
You're trolling. Period.

Edit:

I don't want to post a respect thread. You wanna educate yourself - go there.

To be fair you did once try to argue that a mindcontrolled Wolverine looked better against DD. We forgot about the mindcontrol and soul thingy and we were simply arguing who looked better......I gotta admit that was ridiculous.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
To be fair you did once try to argue that a mindcontrolled Wolverine looked better against DD. We forgot about the mindcontrol and soul thingy and we were simply arguing who looked better......I gotta admit that was ridiculous.

Yes, that was indeed ridiculous.

Wolverine sent him flying across the room with a kick, hit him in the solar plexus, slashed his chest.

What has DD done? Aside from using Hand ninjas as human shields and giving Logan back his mental freedom?

~The Wickerman~
What has DD done? Aside from using Hand ninjas as human shields and giving Logan back his mental freedom?

Stalled him. Which was the plan from the get-go.

StiltmanFTW
Stalled him. Which was the plan from the get-go.

Actually it was Matt who was the bait. Gorgon killed Elektra and her team.

"Finish him. In for the kill. Another eight minutes before S.H.I.E.L.D. teams get here anyway."

If Logan hadn't stopped responding to Strucker's commands, DD would probably have gotten killed.

~The Wickerman~
Actually it was Matt who was the bait. Gorgon killed Elektra and her team.

"Finish him. In for the kill. Another eight minutes before S.H.I.E.L.D. teams get here anyway."

If Logan hadn't stopped responding to Strucker's commands, DD would probably have gotten killed.

Umm....the Gorgon's taking of Elektra was the counter-plan. The initial plan was Murdock stall Wolverine while Elektra and a team of SHIELD operatives take him out.

http://img17.imageshack.us/i/elektraplan1.jpg/
http://img177.imageshack.us/i/w2403.jpg/
http://img210.imageshack.us/i/w2404.jpg/

Basically Elektra figures Wolverine would take out Murdock so she stakes out his house together with a shield team so they can capture Wolverine when he shows up. Only Gorgon realizes Elektra would do this so decides to take her instead of Murdock.

StiltmanFTW
Umm....the Gorgon's taking of Elektra was the counter-plan. The initial plan was Murdock stall Wolverine while Elektra and a team of SHIELD operatives take him out.

http://img17.imageshack.us/i/elektraplan1.jpg/
http://img177.imageshack.us/i/w2403.jpg/
http://img210.imageshack.us/i/w2404.jpg/

Basically Elektra figures Wolverine would take out Murdock so she stakes out his house together with a shield team so they can capture Wolverine when he shows up. Only Gorgon realizes Elektra would do this so decides to take her instead of Murdock.

Logan was warned about Elektra. He knew that Gorgon watched his back.

BUSTER1
Ok, maybe I can't work with ya'. But dammit I love you. If not just for your bullsh*t.

First. Punisher has, in fact, KO'd Spider-Man. It was a long ass f*cking time ago, but here's what happened; he was trying to snipe Shocker, Spider-Man kicked Shocker out of the way of the bullet, and then went after Punisher. A little time later, Punisher set the building on fire to throw off Spider-Man's spider sense. Punisher crept up behind him and KO'd him by cracking him upside the head with an M4 or similar gun. I read that issue when I was a kid, but I remember because it was cool that Punisher tricked Spider-Man.

Second, I have the entire story arc of when Wolverine took on the Hand. Sad fact is, I haven't read it in about a year or so, so my memory is obviously a little off. Now, I don't know how old you are, so I'm not gonna go on the attack. Instead, I'll try to direct you back to what this suppose to be. A debate. Unfortunately, what I'm debating can't really be proven either way. It's impossible to show a scan of Wolverine NOT being KO'd. And another huge problem is, I don't have a scanner. So even if I see it with my own two eyes, I can't prove it with a scan. And, again, I haven't even SEEN those Hand issues in f*cking forever.

He can be KO'd.

What's incorrect here?

EDIT: I'm going to go look for the Wolverine VS Hand story.
The Spiderman/Punisher story you're referring to is the story entitled Vengeance-which ran from issues 32-34 of Spiderman, in the early 90's.
The vilain in that story wasn't Shocker, but a character who called himself "The Master of Vengeance". The MOV had a costume which harnessed electromagnetic energy in the air to fire out destructive blasts. Frank damaged the costume which was going to blow up and take out the building which he, Spiderman and MOV were in. Spider being Spidey refused to leave MOV (even though he was the villain). Punisher tookm advantage of the fact that Spidey's SS was overloaded by the danger of the MOV's suit and kno0cked him out from behind with the butt of his assault rifle, so he could carry Pete to safety. Frank didn't trick Spiderman, -he took advantage of Spiderman being preoccupied to save him from himself.

Master Court
Originally posted by BUSTER1
The Spiderman/Punisher story you're referring to is the story entitled Vengeance-which ran from issues 32-34 of Spiderman, in the early 90's.
The vilain in that story wasn't Shocker, but a character who called himself "The Master of Vengeance". The MOV had a costume which harnessed electromagnetic energy in the air to fire out destructive blasts. Frank damaged the costume which was going to blow up and take out the building which he, Spiderman and MOV were in. Spider being Spidey refused to leave MOV (even though he was the villain). Punisher tookm advantage of the fact that Spidey's SS was overloaded by the danger of the MOV's suit and kno0cked him out from behind with the butt of his assault rifle, so he could carry Pete to safety. Frank didn't trick Spiderman, -he took advantage of Spiderman being preoccupied to save him from himself.

Woah. Cool. I didn't remember nearly that much. I always remembered it that Punisher set the fire to get the chance to KO Spidey. But since you filled me in, it all sounds very familiar. Thanks for that.

They were my older brothers comics, so I only got to read them a few times back in the day, but I liked that one in particular. Showed that normal humans still matter in a world with a thousand super heroes and super villains.

The Pict
wolverine holds more advantages over rockslide then disadvantages. rock slides not that strong either for a brick.

Yes he is. He knocked down WWH IIRC

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by The Pict
Yes he is. He knocked down WWH IIRC

He was also one of the topdogs in the superhero wrestling community, until the powerbroker faked a drugtest.

The Pict
He was also one of the topdogs in the superhero wrestling community, until the powerbroker faked a drugtest.

I didn't read that arc. Or was that the Kingmaker one? It was kinda similar but I can't quite remember what happened to Santo when they refused to do what the Kingmaker wanted.

Either way, Santo is very strong. Dunno where Battlehammer was going with that one.

Kris Blaze
I didn't read that arc. Or was that the Kingmaker one? It was kinda similar but I can't quite remember what happened to Santo when they refused to do what the Kingmaker wanted.

Either way, Santo is very strong. Dunno where Battlehammer was going with that one.

I meant Kingmaker. Get him mixed up with Powerbroker smile

But yeah, Santo's probably not among the top dogs in strength. He's still got more than enough power to knock out Wolverine. It's also difficult to note the properties of his explosion.

Battlehammer
If he so strong lets see some lifting feats. I am sorry, but if his only good lifting feat is knocking hulk over a guy who ways 1000 pounds, that far for impressive for a brick.

Wild Shadow
i dont think a character needs to lift an object to cement his strength class, it helps but not necessary...

i think we can gather from how colossus has manhandled him and how he crumbled under hulk to be far below those two in strength..

i would say he is more or less around the 80 ton mark..

just my assumption

BUSTER1
Woah. Cool. I didn't remember nearly that much. I always remembered it that Punisher set the fire to get the chance to KO Spidey. But since you filled me in, it all sounds very familiar. Thanks for that.

I like Frank too. As much as the other heroes deride his methods, he will have no hesitation in helping them out.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If he so strong lets see some lifting feats. I am sorry, but if his only good lifting feat is knocking hulk over a guy who ways 1000 pounds, that far for impressive for a brick.

Lifting feats aren't the only way to measure strength. Thor has a lot more and a lot better lifting feats than Silver Age Mangog. We saw how that turned out.

Wild Shadow
i just realized that logan can one punch rockslide over and over until rockslide tires out...

use his MA punch he had recently learned and crumble rockslide each time..

Creshosk
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i just realized that logan can one punch rockslide over and over until rockslide tires out...

use his MA punch he had recently learned and crumble rockslide each time.. So you think Wolverine can win this, and it doesn't end in a stalemate?

Wild Shadow
So you think Wolverine can win this, and it doesn't end in a stalemate?

not since logan has gone back to MA no.

Spire
Can Wolverine climb out from under the rocks?

Phantom Zone
Yes, that was indeed ridiculous.

Wolverine sent him flying across the room with a kick, hit him in the solar plexus, slashed his chest.

This is O/T so im not getting into it but serioulsy.... erm

Rage.Of.Olympus

use his MA punch he had recently learned and crumble rockslide each time..

Has Rockslide ever been shown to be unable to reform because of fatigue?

I don't ever recall that happening. At least not off the top of my head.

Either it's a stalemate or Rockslide wins via a knock out if his strong enough in my opinion.

Wild Shadow
is rockslide fast enough to even get a hit on logan?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
This is O/T so im not getting into it but serioulsy.... erm

*sigh*

Let's just agree to disagree.

--
Does Fraction even know Rockslide can reform, etc.?

~The Wickerman~
is rockslide fast enough to even get a hit on logan?

I'd say he's not exactly a very good fighter according to how he fared against Gazer erm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/X-Men_06_185.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/X-Men_07_185.jpg

snoopdogg

Either way, Santo is very strong. Dunno where Battlehammer was going with that one. He's Class 75 according to his handbook bio in the lastest handbook that came out in July.

StiltmanFTW
He's Class 75 according to his handbook bio in the lastest handbook that came out in July.

lol

Higher than classic colossus.

snoopdogg
lol

Higher than classic colossus. Class 75 is over 50 tons and up to 75 tons. It don't mean 75 tons exactly.

StiltmanFTW
Class 75 is over 50 tons and up to 75 tons. It don't mean 75 tons exactly.

Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

snoopdogg
Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up. Using the class system teenage Colossus would have been listed as Class 75 also because 70 tons falls into that category.

Kris Blaze
Looks like Rockslide took this home.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.