Darth Maul vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
They are both in the Bespin carbon freezing area from "Empire". Incapatitation counts as a win.

Darth Martin
I have to go with Maul. He's faster, more skilled, has range, and limited telekenesis and pre-cog.

Wei Phoenix
Maul every day all day.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Maul every day all day. wink

NemeBro
Maul, Maul, and Maul.

Seriously, this is rape.

Dr Will Hatch
What if I add Nightcrawler to help Logan out?

Impediment
Um............the Force? Maul's dual lightsaber which, I'm sure, could cut through adamantium?

Yeah. Howlett dies. Hard.

Darth Martin
I don't think it will cut through the adamantium but he knows the human body. This means he'll know Logan's skeletal structure.

Impediment
Maul's skeletal structure is identical to Wolvie's. 'Tis common sense, sir. They both look identical, in human terms.

Who is to say that a lightsaber can't slice through adamantium?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Impediment
Maul's skeletal structure is identical to Wolvie's. 'Tis common sense, sir. They both look identical, in human terms.

Who is to say that a lightsaber can't slice through adamantium?

is movie adamntium supposed to be the same as comics?

cuz if it is, then it just cant cut through it because nothing can unless it seperates the bonds on a molecular level

if its not the same as comic version then I dont know.

anyway Maul wins,

Dr Will Hatch
A lightsaber MAY be able to cut through adamantium, but it will take a long time to do. Logan blocked Scott s optic blasts.

Darth Martin
Who is to say that a lightsaber can't slice through adamantium? Who's to say it can? I like to respect both franchises claims of indestructability.

Impediment
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Logan blocked Scott s optic blasts.

Refresh my memory.........when did Logan do such a feat? I really forgot, since it's been a while since I've watched the X-Men movies.

Still, Scott's optic beam is not a product of heat. It's a product of kinetic force. A lightsaber is not. 'Tis a laser sword.

Dr Will Hatch
Refresh my memory.........when did Logan do such a feat? I really forgot, since it's been a while since I've watched the X-Men movies.

Still, Scott's optic beam is not a product of heat. It's a product of kinetic force. A lightsaber is not. 'Tis a laser sword. In the Origins movie I believe. It may have been Deadpool, I don't quite remember who it was, I just remember him blocking an optic blast. It was probably Scott.

A lightsabers piercing energy isn't a product of heat either. It's some sort of engineered plasma combined with the power of the Force made to cut through almost anything. It didn't even pierce Vader's armor if you recall.

Kaibs
In the Origins movie I believe. It may have been Deadpool, I don't quite remember who it was, I just remember him blocking an optic blast. It was probably Scott.

A lightsabers piercing energy isn't a product of heat either. It's some sort of engineered plasma combined with the power of the Force made to cut through almost anything. It didn't even pierce Vader's armor if you recall.

It was Deadpool who blasted him. Scotts only scene was getting owned by Sabertooth in the school and escaping witht he rest of the mutants.

Rogue Jedi
Mual, dude, Maul.

dadudemon
Since I don't see Maul killing Wolverine, even with tons of strikes, this goes to Wolverine, long term.

If it's just until one of them is knocked out, Maul wins.

Ms.Marvel

lightsabers dont use the force at all to cut or do anything. regular non-force sensitive people can wield lightsabers just as easily as force users.

BruceSkywalker
Maul stomps

Rogue Jedi
In the Origins movie I believe. It may have been Deadpool, I don't quite remember who it was, I just remember him blocking an optic blast. It was probably Scott.

A lightsabers piercing energy isn't a product of heat either. It's some sort of engineered plasma combined with the power of the Force made to cut through almost anything. It didn't even pierce Vader's armor if you recall. Glancing blow.

KingD19
In the Star Wars universe there are multiple metals that are resistant, or outright immune to the effects of lightsabers, Adamantium is well within the league of those metals.

Rogue Jedi
Indeed, but no proof that it would resist a saber. Speculation at best,

Scarlet Fox
I dout a Lightsaber could cut the Adamantium... Unless Darth Maul can stab between the rib cage bones and hit his heart, totally destroying it, Wolvering will win this one

Rogue Jedi
I think it would resist a few blows, but as the saber made contact with it again and again, it would start to melt.

Scarlet Fox
I suppose the question would be, should Wolvering get stabbed between the ribs and in the heart, would he be shocked like Qui gon was? Or would he pull the saber out? I think if he stood there too long with the saber in his heart, yeah it would melt.

Rogue Jedi
Better yet, what would a strike like that do to his heart?

Scarlet Fox
Well a lightsaber can melt many kinds of metal. Like how the metal door fell apart in episode 1... But you have a point. Would his heart heal faster then it melts? Im not a big X-Men fanatic, my brother is.

Rogue Jedi
I mean the moment the heart is pierced, its immediate reaction.

Ms.Marvel
wolverine doesnt need a heart to live. no expression

maybe he does in the movie version.

Rogue Jedi
Hmm....Maybe...

Another question, what if Maul manages to cut off Logans head?

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
wolverine doesnt need a heart to live. no expression

maybe he does in the movie version.

yes he does.and we are talking about the movie version

epic fail http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8530/55ms9.gifI

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Hmm....Maybe...

if logan gets decapitated and his head is separated from his body ,or his heart is punctured,he's dead.it's a wrap.it's over.he's seein the light

Rogue Jedi
What's to keep Maul from using the mind trick on Wolvie?

gobstakid777
What's to keep Maul from using the mind trick on Wolvie?
nothing.like i said.logan's fuked

dadudemon
Hmm....Maybe...

Not shown.

In a non-canon comic, Hulk rips in wolvie in half.

I am trying to remember but I think there was a comic where wolverine's head was removed and kept in a lab, away from his body, for a bit.

But, by my estimates, if cortosis has limited resistance to adamantium, and is no where as awesomely indestructible as adamantium, there's not way in hell that a lightsaber is cutting through adamantium.

But, I offered some other logic, such as sublimation. The heat from the sword, even when acknowledging the uber crystalline structure of adamantium, should cause increased sublimation. No matter what, it would sublimate. Unless someone has a canon source for adamantium not sublimating, it should greatly speed up the sublimation process, when it makes contact. However, it should still be much too slow to do anything beyond the microscopic level. On top of this, adamantium would be just as susceptible to proton decay as any other matter is. So, eventually, it would fall apart and turn into quarks and other tiny exotic matter.

There was also Mandalorian Iron that was quite resistant to lightsabers. I still say adamantium is stronger than even that.

Knowing this, it's unreasonable to think that a lightsaber can cut through adamantium.

msmwrt

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Not shown.

In a non-canon comic, Hulk rips in wolvie in half.

I am trying to remember but I think there was a comic where wolverine's head was removed and kept in a lab, away from his body, for a bit.

But, by my estimates, if cortosis has limited resistance to adamantium, and is no where as awesomely indestructible as adamantium, there's not way in hell that a lightsaber is cutting through adamantium.

But, I offered some other logic, such as sublimation. The heat from the sword, even when acknowledging the uber crystalline structure of adamantium, should cause increased sublimation. No matter what, it would sublimate. Unless someone has a canon source for adamantium not sublimating, it should greatly speed up the sublimation process, when it makes contact. However, it should still be much too slow to do anything beyond the microscopic level. On top of this, adamantium would be just as susceptible to proton decay as any other matter is. So, eventually, it would fall apart and turn into quarks and other tiny exotic matter.

There was also Mandalorian Iron that was quite resistant to lightsabers. I still say adamantium is stronger than even that.

Knowing this, it's unreasonable to think that a lightsaber can cut through adamantium.

msmwrt Cortosis and Mandalorian iron being weaker than Adamantium is speculating, dooder. But you know what?

BEWBZ.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by gobstakid777
yes he does.and we are talking about the movie version

epic fail http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8530/55ms9.gifI

first off. that link doesnt work. so stfu. smile

second off:

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9637/7d8c86d6sn4.jpg
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3346/f12a12eeyf7.jpg

emma makes his heart explode. it heals back a couple panels later.

logan is one of my favorite characters. dont bring that in here!

gobstakid777
first off. that link doesnt work. so stfu. smile

second off:

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9637/7d8c86d6sn4.jpg
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3346/f12a12eeyf7.jpg

emma makes his heart explode. it heals back a couple panels later.

logan is one of my favorite characters. dont bring that in here!

fine i'll admit.u got me.i'll admit defeat.maul still wins this match though

celestialdemon
Darth Maul owns Wolverine.

dadudemon
Cortosis and Mandalorian iron being weaker than Adamantium is speculating, dooder. But you know what?

BEWBZ.

It's not speculation when we have a metal from the Star Wars universe that is almost the equivalent of adamantium, but not quite as strong, and it resists light sabers really well.

Adamantium > mandalorian iron in durability and strength.

mandalorian iron can resist a lightsaber's hot blade.

therefore,

adamantium can resist a lightsaber's hot blade.

They seemed to resist the hot optic blast from Weapon XI, just fine. Didn't change them at all. The optic blast seems to cut through many feet of reinforced concrete, very very quickly. (Almost instantly.) That puts it on par or greater than a lightsaber's ability to cut. We see the limit of the light saber being those blast doors that were not nearly as thick as the cooling tower, and it was taking quite a bit of effort to cut through them.

Scarlet Fox
Remember this is Movie Wolverine not Comic. If it was Comic it wouldnt be here.

Ms.Marvel
fine i'll admit.u got me.i'll admit defeat.maul still wins this match though

i agree with you!

yeah. movie logan seems to be a lot weaker then his comic book variant.

gobstakid777
i agree with you!

yeah. movie logan seems to be a lot weaker then his comic book variant.
his pants aren't though big grin

dadudemon
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Remember this is Movie Wolverine not Comic. If it was Comic it wouldnt be here.

Since we don't have a way to compare that two, logically, we have to use Star Wars EU, which is not contradictory to movie canon.

On top of this, if we do not, we still have the blast doors from Ep1 which are comparable to the blast doors from Wolverine Orgins. Adamantium also showed extreme resistance to heat.

That alone would be more than enough to show adamantium versus a lightsaber. Wolverine's adamantium should resist a lightsaber, no problem. In fact, it would fair better than even the EU materials that are resistance.

Rogue Jedi
This thread is doomed to fall under the "OMG adamantium is resistant to lightsabers, OMG no it isnt" category.

gobstakid777
This thread is doomed to fall under the "OMG adamantium is resistant to lightsabers, OMG no it isnt" category.
i no.and it's gonna suck

Scarlet Fox
...okay....

If the Lightsaber CANT cut through Adamantium.. then Wolverine wins.

If it CAN... Wolverine wins. His regen powers would be his advantage. As soon as he gets stabbed or sliced he regenerates.

Ms.Marvel
even if it cant darth maul still wins. hes much faster then movie wolverine and has the force at his disposal.

Scarlet Fox
even if it cant darth maul still wins. hes much faster then movie wolverine and has the force at his disposal.
How does Darth Maul kill Wolverine?

NemeBro
He doesn't. He knocks him out.

The notion that a kill is the only way to win is idiotic. Maul knocks him out and puts a two ton boulder on Wolverine's unconscious body, and chains his hands to the floor.

Scarlet Fox
There are no boulders or chains.And how does Maul knock him out?

dont just say what happens. Say how it happens

Darth Martin
Stab his eyes, groin, throat, lungs, heart, etc. Maul knows the human anatomy.

NemeBro
There are no boulders or chains.And how does Maul knock him out?

dont just say what happens. Say how it happens Throws a large object on top of him? no expression

Fine, no boulders, a large piece of machinery will suffice.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Darth Martin
darth knows best big grin

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Wolverine has great reflexes. Would Wolverine just sit there and let himself get hit?

NemeBro
Wolverine has great reflexes. Would Wolverine just sit there and let himself get hit? If only Wolverine were as fast as Darth Maul...

Maul throws a two to five ton bit of machinery at Wolverine at the speeds they send things flying in the movies, Wolverine will not likely dodge.

Darth Martin
Wolverine has great reflexes. Would Wolverine just sit there and let himself get hit? Great reflexes, huh? Evidence? Maul has great reflexes. He can deflect automatic blaster fire.

Wolverine "great reflexes" didn't put up much of a defense against Weapon XI.

Rogue Jedi
...okay....

If the Lightsaber CANT cut through Adamantium.. then Wolverine wins.

If it CAN... Wolverine wins. His regen powers would be his advantage. As soon as he gets stabbed or sliced he regenerates. Mhm.

Morgromir
Maul definatly how is it even fair ? if maul hadnt been rushed by kenobi in a cheap shot Maul'd end up being the greatest Sith swordsman possible .
In 'Shadow Hunter' he escapes 2 massive explosion that incinerates the oppenent instantly .
really how can Wolverine gain reflexes fast enough to match his even without the force , heres how i think it plays out Wolverine leaps head on Maul sidesteps and cuts him in half midair

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Morgromir
Maul definatly how is it even fair ? if maul hadnt been rushed by kenobi in a cheap shot Maul'd end up being the greatest Sith swordsman possible .
In 'Shadow Hunter' he escapes 2 massive explosion that incinerates the oppenent instantly .
really how can Wolverine gain reflexes fast enough to match his even without the force , heres how i think it plays out Wolverine leaps head on Maul sidesteps and cuts him in half midair Your post is full of pewp.

dadudemon
No, dudes, adamantium cannot be cut by a lightsaber.

There's no if ands or buts about it. It simply cannot be cut.

Using movie feats alone, it cannot be cut by a lightsaber.

If we use the canon EU, it only makes the case all the more stronger.

There is no longer a debate on whether or not a lightsaber can cut adamantium. I have destroyed the idea. It doesn't even scratch it.

Rogue Jedi
*leaves thread*

gobstakid777
*leaves thread* laughing
it's jus like u predicted cuz laughing

Morgromir
Your post is full of pewp. Im entitaled to my own opinion of how it would play out ,based on evidence i find that puts the favor towards maul . Even though I am a big Maul Fan

Rogue Jedi
Just kidding, man, but EU doesnt count here.

The battle begins. Maul force lifts Wolvie into the air, hurls him several feet away, then force chokes him to death.

Oh wait, Maul is never shown employing these powers. OK. On the same note, Adamantium is never shown resisting a lightsaber.

See how that works? Adamantium is the hardest metal in Wolverines universe. Phirk metal is the hardest metal in the SW universe. Doesnt take rocket science to figure that Phrik metal pwns adamantium in terms of durability. More advanced universe, more advanced metals, more advanced technology.

Adamantium cannot be penetrated by any other solid object.

However, a lightsaber is not exactly solid. It is a grouping of accelerated particles. It doesn't so much cut as it simultaneously separates and overheats the component molecules of any object it comes into contact with.

What does this tell you?

dadudemon
The battle begins. Maul force lifts Wolvie into the air, hurls him several feet away, then force chokes him to death.

You do know that it's impossible to force choke him to death, don't you?

On top of that, Maul never used those powers. Wait, you cover that.

Oh wait, Maul is never shown employing these powers. OK. On the same note, Adamantium is never shown resisting a lightsaber.

Indeed.

But regular blast door metal is shown resisting it.

I've covered this in vivid detail. There's no debate anymore on whether or not a lightsaber can cut through adamantium. Origins provides us with more than enough information to finally say, 100%, that it cannot. Before that, we had the EU. In cases of versus matches involving Star Wars, if something isn't known for sure, but is explained in the EU AND the EU doesn't contradict the movies, they are permissible. For example, there are metals in the EU that are not as strong as adamantium but they can resist a lightsaber, some quite well.

See how that works? Adamantium is the hardest metal in Wolverines universe. Phirk metal is the hardest metal in the SW universe. Doesnt take rocket science to figure that Phrik metal pwns adamantium in terms of durability. More advanced universe, more advanced metals, more advanced technology.

It is arguable that Phrik is the hardest. It is an ore where as adamantium is a specially designed alloy made with an extremely complex process that is almost impossible to recreate.

Simple ore that can be mined versus highly technologically advanced metal that is almost impossible to create.

hmm

Let's see..

Ah. Yes. Adamantium is superior, technological, to both Phrik and Mandalorian iron.

In addition, it is superior to it in durability, strength, almost completely resistant to sublimation, heat resistant, and an extremely small amount of it exists.

Adamantium cannot be penetrated by any other solid object.

True. Except for adamantium.

And, in the movie, they made adamantium, incorrectly so, penetrateable by adamantium. So, real adamantium would have bounced off of itself.

However, a lightsaber is not exactly solid. It is a grouping of accelerated particles. It doesn't so much cut as it simultaneously separates and overheats the component molecules of any object it comes into contact with.

Logical fallacy.

You concluded, incorrectly that it is limited only solid objects.

In fact, it has already been shown how adamantium is resistant to an energy-heat type attacks that are superior to the "cutting" ability of a lightsaber.

A lightsaber's cutting ability comes from its extreme heat. The blade is plasma, contained in a field.

We've already seen how Adamantium works against a super heated energy, which, by the way, would have to be much hotter than a lightsaber blade in order to accopmlish what it did. It works just fine.

Can adamantium resist the temperature of a lightsaber? Check.

Was adamantium ever cut by anything superior to the cutting ability of a lightsaber, such as Weapon XI's optic blast? Nope. Not even close.

What does this tell you?

Tells us that you comitted a logical fallacy in the premise.

Rogue Jedi
Wow haermm Still just opinion, man, no proof, no hard core evidence has been shown to prove anything.

But Maul can use force choke. He displayed telekinetic powers in TPM, and force choke is a simple telekinetic grip on one's windpipe. He reached out and hurled that object at the blast door, on screen, so yes, force choke is a creditable power for him to use here. TK is TK, he is simply focusing on one's windpipe instead of a solid object on the ground.

Analogy? You saying Maul cannot use force choke is like saying "RJ can lift a 20 pound case of milk, but not a 20 pound case of oranges."

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_Choke

And numerous other powers.

And no, it isn't impossible to force choke Logan to death. He needs oxygen to breathe. No oxygen, the brain dies, bada boom, the body dies.

dadudemon
Wow haermm Still just opinion, man, no proof, no hard core evidence has been shown to prove anything.

I think this is where we are disconnecting. There is proof. Hard core proof. Both canon and EU proof. There is literally, no debate.

But Maul can use force choke. He displayed telekinetic powers in TPM, and force choke is a simple telekinetic grip on one's windpipe. He reached out and hurled that object at the blast door, on screen, so yes, force choke is a creditable power for him to use here. TK is TK, he is simply focusing on one's windpipe instead of a solid object on the ground.

Not shown in the movies. He can't do it.

Analogy? You saying Maul cannot use force choke is like saying "RJ can lift a 20 pound case of milk, but not a 20 pound case of oranges."

No, it's like saying only 3 dark side users were ever shown using force choke, and Maul wasn't one of them.

If he could use it, why didn't he force choke Qui Gon behin the shield?

Simple, it wasn't in GL canon to force choke.

There is no debate here.

Maul cannot use force choke in movie versus threads. It is a specific force power that only dark side users have been shown to use. At that, exactly 3 people have been shown to use it.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_Choke

And numerous other powers.

And no, it isn't impossible to force choke Logan to death. He needs oxygen to breathe. No oxygen, the brain dies, bada boom, the body dies.

Except you're wrong.

XI got the healing powers from wolvie. He was alive for quite a whle after his head was removed.

Further evidence of this is Logan's head being removed in the ocmics and surviving just fine.

no expression

I pwned you TWICE with a canon AND movie reference. I can hear the sizzling, now.

Morgromir
my evidence is that maul is uber badass!!

XornonJay
i have to say I go with Maul here . In two different comic books adimanium was damaged by normal force. Thor was able to dent it with his hammer, and the Hulk was able to dent a robot (name excapes me right now) during a fight. If brute force is able to damage it, I'm sure a lightsaber could.

anyways, whats to say maul doesn't use the force to pull wolverines two outermost "claws" apart untill his arms rip in half? he may not die, but he's not gonna be able to stop the lightsaber from slivering up under his jaw.

dadudemon
Originally posted by XornonJay
i have to say I go with Maul here . In two different comic books adimanium was damaged by normal force. Thor was able to dent it with his hammer, and the Hulk was able to dent a robot (name excapes me right now) during a fight. If brute force is able to damage it, I'm sure a lightsaber could.

Riiiiiiight.

Thor, one of the most powerful beings in the universe, a god, and someone who can lift a million million million million+ tons of weight, somehow managed to barely be able to dent Adamantium, and this remarkeably makes adamantium able to be cut by a hot plasma blade?

This is the same Thor whose punch's shockwave almost destroyed an entire planet. no expression Not even the punch itself. The shockwave.

You know, the same Thor that is a god that is nearly omnipotent, being about to destroy Captain America's shield, which is stronger than true adamantium, etc.

That's some very faulty logic.

Then, we have Hulk.

I would say Hulk's feats are much more known than Thor's because Hulk is more popular. I don't really need to go anywhere with this, but, Hulk busted a HUGE asteroid in half, that was larger than the Earth. He also held up a mountain that weighed much more than a BILLION tons. A billion. no expression

In addition, that was a Bannerless "enrgaged" Hulk that is stronger than regular Hulk.

On top of that, Onslaught allowed his armor to crack so he could evolve further. On top of that, it wasn't adamantium...it was something onslaught made.

Originally posted by XornonJay
anyways, whats to say maul doesn't use the force to pull wolverines two outermost "claws" apart untill his arms rip in half? he may not die, but he's not gonna be able to stop the lightsaber from slivering up under his jaw.

It would require a force much greater than any force user was shown to use in all of the movies.

That's why he couldn't do that. no expression

Rogue Jedi
I think this is where we are disconnecting. There is proof. Hard core proof. Both canon and EU proof. There is literally, no debate. All I see are opinions, where is this proof? I want links that back up what you are saying.

Telekinesis is basically an invisible hand that extends from the force wielder to the object he/she wishes to grab. If Maul can grip a metal object and hurl it away from him at blinding speed, he can use this same technique to crush someone's windpipe. "Objectivity", look it up.

What if I said "Neo is never shown using Wushu, so he cannot use it here, even though he is trained in every martial art?" or "Han Solo cannot fly a snow speeder because he is never shown flying one in the movies?" or "Vader cannot throw an uppercut because he is never shown throwing an uppercut?" Wait, I got one better, "Yoda is never shown force lifting a TIE fighter, therefore he cant!!!" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Maul CAN use force choke. To say that he can't is just stupid.

Not that he would even have to. He could simply force lift Logan into the air and slam him into the ground over and over again. Wait, Maul is never seen using force lift!!! OMG!!! Debate over!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

So what would happen when Maul employs force choke (And yes, he can do this), and Wolverine passes out? And as Maul continues to hold the choke, depleting the brain of oxygen? The brain would DIE.

Not that any of this really matters, OP said Logan can be beaten by being incapacitated. Maul force pushes him into the freezing chamber, freezes him, indo story.

Placidity
Here's my opinion on some arguments:

Lightsaber vs Adamantium

- A lightsaber cannot cut through Adamantium. Adamantium is said to be indestructable in X2. The fact that Strkyer's bullet penetrated him was a movie mistake or just a cheap solution to connect Origins to the X-men series (memory loss). An indestructable object, does not penetrate another indestructable object, regardless of its kinetic energy.

Someone previously compared that SW Metals are more durable because they are more 'high tech'. This is not really an argument. Although it should logically be true, it doesn't hold much water in a 'movie vs' debate. It should also be noted that the elements from which Adamantium is made are not from this planet. This fact really reduces the advanced technology argument.

Darth Maul Force Choke

I don't have a clear position on this. Logically speaking, there shouldn't be a doubt that Maul can use Force Choke. If someone can use force telekinesis to hold and move objects around, there is no reason why they can't apply this ability to a person's throat.

However, Maul has not been seen to use choke so it's not correct to give him this ability in the fight. It's also too bad Maul hasn't telekinetically held anything in place, or we the Maul-backers could just argue that Maul holds him and the air and has fun with his saber.

Darth Maul vs Wolverine

The real point of this topic. Overall I CAN see Darth Maul taking the win. The simple fact is that Wolverine's healing factor can be over-taxed. This can be seen in his fight vs Lady Deathstrike in X2, and also even in Origins in his first fight against Victor Creed. In the former example, after he is stabbed in the back, he is almost completely incapacitated, only barely being able to slice some chains to pocket the very lucky win against Deathstrike. He will have no such luck against Maul. If Maul can get Wolverine on the ground, he can likewise keep impaling Wolverine for the win.

Something else *off topic*

Just something I noticed in Origins that I need to get off my chest:

I'd like to mention that Wolverine should not have been able to beat Victor after the Adamantium upgrade if he couldn't do it before. The simple reason is this - the Adamantium's upgrade only helps Wolverine in this particular fight because it allows him to slice things off. However, Wolverine at no point slices or attempts to slice anything off Creed. He only stabs him in the chest. But wait, how is this different to stabbing Creed with normal bone claws? Not much really, although one could argue that the claws are now a bit bigger. But should that account for the dramatic domination in his fight after the upgrade? I think not.

But wait, some might say that his bones are now unbreakable. That's true but that is not the reason why he lost to Creed before. His bones weren't broken in their first fight, but he still lost anyway. He was also decisively beaten before Creed stomped off his bone claws. If anything, the adamantium upgrade would've slowed him down (added weight) and also reduced his healing factor (although this is only mentioned in the comics).

Ok enough off-topicness smile

dadudemon
All I see are opinions, where is this proof? I want links that back up what you are saying.

Link?

To a movie?

You want links to a movie both you and I saw and everyone else saw?

Rogue Jedi
Link?

To a movie?

You want links to a movie both you and I saw and everyone else saw? About the lightsaber/adamantium thing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
Here's my opinion on some arguments:

Darth Maul Force Choke

I don't have a clear position on this. Logically speaking, there shouldn't be a doubt that Maul can use Force Choke. If someone can use force telekinesis to hold and move objects around, there is no reason why they can't apply this ability to a person's throat.

However, Maul has not been seen to use choke so it's not correct to give him this ability in the fight. It's also too bad Maul hasn't telekinetically held anything in place, or we the Maul-backers could just argue that Maul holds him and the air and has fun with his saber. TK is TK. Maul is a frigging evil Sith Lord, if he sees Wolvie regenerating over and over, surely he can and will use force choke. Likewise for force lift. Think about it: Maul spent years training with Sidious, surely he knows that a person can be lifted with the force, and certainly he knows or would figure out force choke. If half trained Luke Skywalker can do it, with little training, then a fully trained Sith like Maul can. It's common sense.

So what if he has never been shown using them onscreen? Neo has never been shown using a shotgun, Beck was never shown using a baseball bat, Crocodile Dundee was never shown using a switchblade, Riddick was never shown using a 2x4, you saying they can't use these items in threads here?

Placidity

So what if he has never been shown using them onscreen? Neo has never been shown using a shotgun, Beck was never shown using a baseball bat, Crocodile Dundee was never shown using a switchblade, Riddick was never shown using a 2x4, you saying they can't use these items in threads here?

No, force choke is a specific ability. Not the same as using a gun, which you or I could do easily. The real argument is whether someone who can manipulate the force (TK push/pull) should be able to Force Choke, and whether they are really just the same ability, but applied differently.
I would say they are the same, but it would just still be speculation (very good speculation btw, but nonetheless just that).

Rogue Jedi
No, force choke is a specific ability. Not the same as using a gun, which you or I could do easily. The real argument is whether someone who can manipulate the force (TK push/pull) should be able to Force Choke, and whether they are really just the same ability, but applied differently.
I would say they are the same, but it would just still be speculation (very good speculation btw, but nonetheless just that).

Here: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Maul#Powers_and_abilities

Maul displayed a reasonable amount of competence in telekinesis, utilizing Force Grip and Force Choke while interrogating Hath Monchar, and being able to activate a set of door controls behind him with a flung piece of wreckage.

Yes, I know the first part is EU, but the second part is from TPM. He grabbed the piece of wreckage with TK, and force choke is TK. Even if Maul has never heard of force choke, he is not a dumbass, he will figure it out. If anything, force choke is much more simple.

And, as I stated, Like did it in ROTJ, and he had little training, while Maul trained with Sidious for his entire life.

Why can't you see it? You are one of the smarter posters here, I can't believe you are failing to put the pieces together.

Placidity
Here: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Maul#Powers_and_abilities

Why can't you see it? You are one of the smarter posters here, I can't believe you are failing to put the pieces together.

Haha, I can see it. I've already said my opinion on it, that Maul should be able to use Choke. But I also think there is still some speculation to it.

Plus, shouldn't matter too much. Going back to the bigger picture, Maul still wins.

And uh, thanks btw, I think smile

Rogue Jedi
Haha, I can see it. I've already said my opinion on it, that Maul should be able to use Choke. But I also think there is still some speculation to it.

Plus, shouldn't matter too much. Going back to the bigger picture, Maul still wins.

And uh, thanks btw, I think smile No speculation, it's as simple as ABC.

Welcome wink

dadudemon
About the lightsaber/adamantium thing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's the same exact thing I was talking about. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Ok, and where's the proof that adamantium will not be affected by a lightsaber?

Ms.Marvel
wheres the proof that it will?

honestly none of you have a solid argument either way going by the movies.

Rogue Jedi
This is what I am saying, Milady. It's a useless argument that will go on forever.

snoopdogg
Maul should win.

dadudemon
This is what I am saying, Milady. It's a useless argument that will go on forever.

No it's not. There never was an argument even before the movies. However, since Origins, we now have better than perfect evidence that a lightsaber cannot cut through adamantium.

the blast doors from Ep1 which are comparable to the blast doors from Wolverine Orgins. Adamantium also showed extreme resistance to heat.

No, dudes, adamantium cannot be cut by a lightsaber.

There's no if ands or buts about it. It simply cannot be cut.

Using movie feats alone, it cannot be cut by a lightsaber.

If we use the canon EU, it only makes the case all the more stronger.

There is no longer a debate on whether or not a lightsaber can cut adamantium. I have destroyed the idea. It doesn't even scratch it.

In fact, it has already been shown how adamantium is resistant to an energy-heat type attacks that are superior to the "cutting" ability of a lightsaber.

A lightsaber's cutting ability comes from its extreme heat. The blade is plasma, contained in a field.

They

Just because you guys say that it can't be proven or that we don't have evidence, doesn't mean evidence doesn't exist.

No matter how many times your repeat that it's not known, it still doesn't change the fact that it is no longer debatable. Using the EU, it wasn't debatable. Now that we have Origins, it's no longer debatable for the movies.

There is no debate. A lightsaber cannot cut through true adamantium.

If you guys can debunk the already impeccable logic I've presented by proving that it can cut through adamantium, with movie canon sources, be my guest. (You can't, which is why I offered. A lightsaber cannot cut through adamantium, going by movie feats. Hell, going by movie feats, a lightsaber can barely cut through thick metal.)

Morgromir
the question now is what is the effect the metal has on the lightsaber when it reflects it
will it short it out or make it bounce off?
i am still voting for Maul because he has faster reflexes and a longer sword ,not claws that are around 6 in. long

dadudemon
the question now is what is the effect the metal has on the lightsaber when it reflects it
i am still voting for Maul because he has faster reflexes and a longer sword ,not claws that are around 6 in. long

I'm guessing that since adamantium has never shown the ability, in the comics or in the movies, to disrupt a plasmic field, it cannot disrupt a plasmic blade, such as a lightsaber.

So, Maul's blades are safe.

He's just not cutting through Wolverine, anytime soon. Stabbing, yes. I don't see why Wolvie can't be stabbed, repeatedly.

Morgromir
or sliced in half

Rogue Jedi
No it's not. There never was an argument even before the movies. However, since Origins, we now have better than perfect evidence that a lightsaber cannot cut through adamantium. Was adamantium shown resisting a lightsaber in Origins? No. No matter what you say, no matter the angle of your argument, in the end, we'll never know.

snoopdogg
Was adamantium shown resisting a lightsaber in Origins? No. No matter what you say, no matter the angle of your argument, in the end, we'll never know. I was thinking that also. I don't recall seeing a lightsaber in Origins.

Rogue Jedi
i am still voting for Maul because he has faster reflexes and a longer sword ,not claws that are around 6 in. long Maul force chokes Wolvie out. End of story.

snoopdogg
Maul force chokes Wolvie out. End of story. Could Maul use force lightning? That wouldn 't be fatal to Logan but it would slow him down.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Could Maul use force lightning? That wouldn 't be fatal to Logan but it would slow him down. Force lightning and force choke are two entirely different things. Choke is simple telekinesis, any well trained force wielder could employ it. Force lightning? Dunno.

snoopdogg
If I was Maul I'd just keep popping his eye balls and laughing as he's swinging wildy with is claws.

Rogue Jedi
Maul would never even have to ignite his saber. Force choke Wolvie til the brain is dead.

gobstakid777
So it's agreed
Maul for the curbstomp?

Rogue Jedi
Epic.

dadudemon
Was adamantium shown resisting a lightsaber in Origins? No. No matter what you say, no matter the angle of your argument, in the end, we'll never know.

You mean, no matter what I say, no matter the angle of my argument, you'll never acknowledge that a lightsaber will certainly not cut adamantium.

And, yes, we do know.

A lightsaber is a plasma blade. Really hot. XI's optic blast has both an immense kinetic energy and enormous heat that go with it. Both of which exceed a lightsaber. (No user can or has used a force great enough to equal the force XI's optic blast showed. Nor has a lightsaber shown to instantly vaporize 10+feet of concrete, instantly.)

Since we know what a lightsaber's cutting power is, extreme heat in a force field, we can adaquately measure against other forms of extreme heat against a lightsaber. (Yes, I'm talking heat of vaporization....physics.)

Basically, you don't have to do any thinking at all, RJ. A lightsaber cannot cut adamantium because adamantium can withstand something hotter than a lightsaber, no problem, and it can withstand a force much greater than any lightsaber wielding user could employ.

In other words, no matter what you believe, not matter the angle of your interpretation, there's no way a lightsaber comes close to being able to cut wolvie's adamantium, going by movie feats alone.

dadudemon
Maul would never even have to ignite his saber. Force choke Wolvie til the brain is dead.

Cept, force choke wouldn't do jack. no expression

We already saw XI's head do just fine, completely severed away from his body, 10+ minutes off of his body.

Rogue Jedi
Cept, force choke wouldn't do jack. no expression

We already saw XI's head do just fine, completely severed away from his body, 10+ minutes off of his body.

And XI would be..........................Also, what happened after the 10+ minutes?

Rogue Jedi
You mean, no matter what I say, no matter the angle of my argument, you'll never acknowledge that a lightsaber will certainly not cut adamantium.

And, yes, we do know.

A lightsaber is a plasma blade. Really hot. XI's optic blast has both an immense kinetic energy and enormous heat that go with it. Both of which exceed a lightsaber. (No user can or has used a force great enough to equal the force XI's optic blast showed. Nor has a lightsaber shown to instantly vaporize 10+feet of concrete, instantly.)

Since we know what a lightsaber's cutting power is, extreme heat in a force field, we can adaquately measure against other forms of extreme heat against a lightsaber. (Yes, I'm talking heat of vaporization....physics.)

Basically, you don't have to do any thinking at all, RJ. A lightsaber cannot cut adamantium because adamantium can withstand something hotter than a lightsaber, no problem, and it can withstand a force much greater than any lightsaber wielding user could employ.

In other words, no matter what you believe, not matter the angle of your interpretation, there's no way a lightsaber comes close to being able to cut wolvie's adamantium, going by movie feats alone. Big ass post. Well worded. All heresay.

dadudemon
And XI would be..........................Also, what happened after the 10+ minutes?

Weapon XI.

Deadpool + Wolverine's healing ability.

You do know that in he comics, Wolverine's head survived just fine while off his body, so did his body.

Where do you think the movie peeps got the idea from?

Rogue Jedi
Weapon XI.

Deadpool + Wolverine's healing ability.

You do know that in he comics, Wolverine's head survived just fine while off his body, so did his body.

Where do you think the movie peeps got the idea from?

Yes, I know who he is, it was a rhetorical quesiton. So what happened after the ten plus minutes?

dadudemon
Yes, I know who he is, it was a rhetorical quesiton. So what happened after the ten plus minutes?

He grabbed his head with his body. His severed head. That was still very much alive.

Did you see that part? You would have had to stay after the movie to have seen that part.

Rogue Jedi
He grabbed his head with his body. His severed head. That was still very much alive.

Did you see that part? You would have had to stay after the movie to have seen that part. So he grabbed his head, and then?

Ms.Marvel
the head went "shhh.." and then the movie ended.

basically it talked. kinda.

dadudemon
So he grabbed his head, and then?

I see what you're doing.

The implied is that he's about to put his head back on his body.

That's not what this is about though. This is whether or not Wolvie would still be alive if his head was severed. The answer is emphatically, yes.

On a side note, in the comics, wolverine would have had to have crawled with his mouth, back to his body, in order for that to work. There's no way Weapn XI should be able to grab his head with a body that doesn't have a brain. no expression That's just more stupidness from the writers....same stupid writers that made an adamantium bullet be able to go through wolverine's skull. It wouldn't happen.

Rogue Jedi
K. So Deadpool, who is UBER compared to Wolvie, survived being beheaded. Whats that got to do with Wolverine?

dadudemon
K. So Deadpool, who is UBER compared to Wolvie, survived being beheaded. Whats that got to do with Wolverine?

Where did XI get that ability from?

Wraith's power was teleportation.

Cyclop's was optic blast.

So, where do you think he got the ability to survive with his head cut off?

I'll give you a hint: it wasn't Wraith, Cyclops, or the HUMAN Deadpool. wink

Rogue Jedi
Where did XI get that ability from?

Wraith's power was teleportation.

Cyclop's was optic blast.

So, where do you think he got the ability to survive with his head cut off?

I'll give you a hint: it wasn't Wraith, Cyclops, or the HUMAN Deadpool. wink Wasn't DP superior to Wolvie in every way? Didnt he like take on Wolvie AND ST?

dadudemon
Wasn't DP superior to Wolvie in every way? Didnt he like take on Wolvie AND ST?

He had wovlie's healing factor, cyclop's optic blast, and wraith's teleportation ability.

I'd say that on top of this, he had his own, Deadpool's, reflexes that, btw, were human. Deadpool was human before the augment. So, it's kind of weird that they gave him such a superhuman fight scene at the beginning of the film, yet, he was supposed to be human.

But, yeah, I was thinking that they could have more logically had deadpool teleport to his body parts, since his head was still intact...instead of the illogical body that finds the head. no expression

Ms.Marvel
the healing factor doesnt really matter. the op stated that if logan loses his head its a loss for him. so.. *shrug*

Rogue Jedi
He had wovlie's healing factor, cyclop's optic blast, and wraith's teleportation ability.

I'd say that on top of this, he had his own, Deadpool's, reflexes that, btw, were human. Deadpool was human before the augment. So, it's kind of weird that they gave him such a superhuman fight scene at the beginning of the film, yet, he was supposed to be human.

But, yeah, I was thinking that they could have more logically had deadpool teleport to his body parts, since his head was still intact...instead of the illogical body that finds the head. no expression

What you are saying is like saying "Luke can do everything Anakin did, to the same degree, with the same result." Just because he got Wolvie's regen doesn't mean it works just as well for Wolvie as it did for him.

Rogue Jedi
Maul force chokes Wolverine into unconsciousness, bounds him in chains then even Wolvie cannot break, force lifts him and drops him into the ocean. Dooooooooooooooooooooh.

snoopdogg
Maul wins.

Easily.

dadudemon
What you are saying is like saying "Luke can do everything Anakin did, to the same degree, with the same result." Just because he got Wolvie's regen doesn't mean it works just as well for Wolvie as it did for him.

That makes no sense. no expression

It does work just as well, if not better, for Wolverine. no expression

Evidence?

Simple. For some reason, XI looked more like Frankestein than a completed form. It was taking them longer with him to complete the augments. Wolverine did it, rather quickly, and looked exactly the same as he did prior to that.

Badda boom. Wolverine has superior healing factor.

Rogue Jedi
That makes no sense. no expression

It does work just as well, if not better, for Wolverine. no expression

Evidence?

Simple. For some reason, XI looked more like Frankestein than a completed form. It was taking them longer with him to complete the augments. Wolverine did it, rather quickly, and looked exactly the same as he did prior to that.

Badda boom. Wolverine has superior healing factor. You have a tendency to interpret things your way and pass them off as fact.

dadudemon
You have a tendency to interpret things your way and pass them off as fact.

Yeah, except for the part about them getting the idea for a headless XI still being a live from something that happened to Wolverine, in the comics. erm

And the lightsaber thing is simple science. A lightsaber is not nearly hot enough to be able to cut through adamantium, assuming that heat is even a factor. (In the comics, it's not. In the comics, adamantium can withstand a nuclear explosion, no problem.)

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, except for the part about them getting the idea for a headless XI still being a live from something that happened to Wolverine, in the comics. erm

And the lightsaber thing is simple science. A lightsaber is not nearly hot enough to be able to cut through adamantium, assuming that heat is even a factor. (In the comics, it's not. In the comics, adamantium can withstand a nuclear explosion, no problem.) Did.....you just.........................um....................bring scientific facts into the MVF? confused

snoopdogg
Wolverine gets mauled.

cool

Rogue Jedi
Mmmmmmmhm. Like a poddle getting raped by a rabid pit bull.

dadudemon
Did.....you just.........................um....................bring scientific facts into the MVF? confused

That's been the angle the whole time. You read all of my posts about the optic blast compared to the lightsaber, didn't you?

Rogue Jedi
That's been the angle the whole time. You read all of my posts about the optic blast compared to the lightsaber, didn't you? You do realize that the majority of the shit we see in scifi films conflict directly with science, yes?

dadudemon
You do realize that the majority of the shit we see in scifi films conflict directly with science, yes?

Yup.

However Sci Fi that optic blast is, we can still observe it's effects: namely, kinetic punch, and heat.

The blast seems to be very hot when it hits something, as evidence by the "burnt" glowing edges of everything it punches a hole through, and Wolverine's claws started to heat up.

On top of this, it is show packing a kinetic punch against all objects it hits, most specifically, Sabertooth on more than one occasion. big grin

The comic book has that optic blast being more of a kinetic punch type of energy blast. Personally, the movie version has it better.

Now, the Sci Fi part comes in from where Scott gets that blast: he's pulling it from another universe. Weird. It confuses me, but Scott is one of my fav characters, so I let weird stuff like that slide.

gobstakid777
JESUS FUKIN CHRIST!WHY DEBATE THIS?DARTH MAUL WINS!END OF STORY!

Placidity

The comic book has that optic blast being more of a kinetic punch type of energy blast. Personally, the movie version has it better.

Movie version isn't 'better', they screwed it up. Cyclops' optic blast has always been a concussive force, in the comics, cartoon and X-men film trilogy.

It sets him apart from his brother's (Havok) blast, which is heat based.

Rogue Jedi
Yup.

However Sci Fi that optic blast is, we can still observe it's effects: namely, kinetic punch, and heat.

The blast seems to be very hot when it hits something, as evidence by the "burnt" glowing edges of everything it punches a hole through, and Wolverine's claws started to heat up.

On top of this, it is show packing a kinetic punch against all objects it hits, most specifically, Sabertooth on more than one occasion. big grin

Now, the Sci Fi part comes in from where Scott gets that blast: he's pulling it from another universe. Weird. It confuses me, but Scott is one of my fav characters, so I let weird stuff like that slide. Scott is a pussy.

dadudemon
Movie version isn't 'better', they screwed it up. Cyclops' optic blast has always been a concussive force, in the comics, cartoon and X-men film trilogy.

It sets him apart from his brother's (Havok) blast, which is heat based.

That's your opinion.

As a student of science, I appreciate that Scott's optic blast also has a thermal energy component to it. To me, it makes more sense that a kinetic blast would have some sort of thermal byproduct.

You do know that temperature is simply the measure of average kinetic energy, don't you? Makes perfect sense that a kinetic blast would transfer some of it's kinetic energy into thermal energy upon impact, and while traveling through the air.

Morgromir
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Wolverine gets mauled.

cool

laughing nice pun
And I agree

gobstakid777
laughing nice pun
And I agree big grin

Placidity
That's your opinion.

As a student of science, I appreciate that Scott's optic blast also has a thermal energy component to it. To me, it makes more sense that a kinetic blast would have some sort of thermal byproduct.

You do know that temperature is simply the measure of average kinetic energy, don't you? Makes perfect sense that a kinetic blast would transfer some of it's kinetic energy into thermal energy upon impact, and while traveling through the air.

I don't know what you are trying to pull here. Cyke's blast has always been concussive, not heat. Fact, not my opinion.

Don't try to pull that science student rank on me either.

Robtard
What, there's a SCIENCE STUDENT here?

For the record, what they did in Origins to Cyclops' blast was inconsistent and lame.

Cyclops' blast in X1-3 was pure concussive; in Origins, it varied. Remember when DP blast Sabretooh in the chest and smashed him a bit through concrete? There was no heat there, his shirt didn't even burn.

Conclusion: Origins was an inconsistent mess that doesn't jive with the movie canon of X1-3.

dadudemon
I don't know what you are trying to pull here. Cyke's blast has always been concussive, not heat. Fact, not my opinion.

Don't try to pull that science student rank on me either.

That's not rank no does it omply rank. It has nothing to do with me using my position to make myself right in anyway.

Stop trolling.

My post clearly indicates that I appreciate his optic blast having a thermal componenet to it, IN THE MOVIES, because, you guessed it, I am a student of science. That implies that I like learning about it. Leave it to you to troll and make it what it isn't.

Here's an example of what I did.

Pretend someone just watched a Lawyer movie. After they watched it, the comment on a method one of the Lawyer's used. They say, "As a student of law, I appreciated the angle they took that from."

Stop trying to cause problems that don't exist. If you troll again, I'll start reporting you from now on.

Originally posted by Robtard
What, there's a SCIENCE STUDENT here?

For the record, what they did in Origins to Cyclops' blast was inconsistent and lame.

Cyclops' blast in X1-3 was pure concussive; in Origins, it varied. Remember when DP blast Sabretooh in the chest and smashed him a bit through concrete? There was no heat there, his shirt didn't even burn.

Conclusion: Origins was an inconsistent mess that doesn't jive with the movie canon of X1-3.

1. PIS in a movie? Surely not. stick out tongue

2. I could have sworn in X-1 his optic blast left burning edges when Toad ripped off his visor. I am unable to confirm. Can you confirm or disprove this?

Placidity
That's not rank no does it omply rank. It has nothing to do with me using my position to make myself right in anyway.

Stop trolling.

My post clearly indicates that I appreciate his optic blast having a thermal componenet to it, IN THE MOVIES, because, you guessed it, I am a student of science. That implies that I like learning about it. Leave it to you to troll and make it what it isn't.

Here's an example of what I did.

Pretend someone just watched a Lawyer movie. After they watched it, the comment on a method one of the Lawyer's used. They say, "As a student of law, I appreciated the angle they took that from."

Stop trying to cause problems that don't exist. If you troll again, I'll start reporting you from now on.

Then don't dismiss something as "thats your opinion" when it's fact.

And please do report me, mr science student.

Robtard

1. PIS in a movie? Surely not. stick out tongue

2. I could have sworn in X-1 his optic blast left burning edges when Toad ripped off his visor. I am unable to confirm. Can you confirm or disprove this?

No burning edges on the roof of the train station, iirc (and I usually do, like 99.98745% chance of).

gobstakid777
u guys r still on this
maul wins.end of story

Robtard
Do the math, ape.

Maul can only hurt Wolverine here.

Wolverine can kill Maul.

gobstakid777
did u call me ape

Robtard
did u call me ape

You forgot your question mark; yes I did, ape.

Scarlet Fox
Unless we can say if a Direct, constant hit to wolverines heart will kill him then Wolverine wins. Every time Maul slices Wolverine he will heal. Maul doesnt have healing powers so how would Maul be able to keep up if Wolverines wounds and Stamina keep regenerating?

Morgromir
maul can just slice logan in half, .Logan may be strong , but hes no match for a sith

KingD19
I guess you forgot about the adamantium bones huh?

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Robtard
You forgot your question mark; yes I did, ape.

youre an ass. lol2

Robtard
youre an ass. lol2

You forgot the apostrophe, but yes I am, in the general sense. Why now though?

Dr Will Hatch
Unless we can say if a Direct, constant hit to wolverines heart will kill him then Wolverine wins. Every time Maul slices Wolverine he will heal. Maul doesnt have healing powers so how would Maul be able to keep up if Wolverines wounds and Stamina keep regenerating?

Maul has precog. Logan could never touch him.

Robtard
Except for the fact that Maul does get "touched" and others in the SW universe with the Force-precog get "touched" too.

Dr Will Hatch
By other Force sensitives.

Robtard
No, Force users do get killed by non Force users. This is a simple fact.

Dr Will Hatch
Not in the movies.

If Palpatine were not around, Boba and pop couldn't do shit to Jedi.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>