Prometheus runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gobstakid777
doesn't get fully reset before each fight

1.batman
2.John Stewart
3.Hal Jordan
4.Wally West
5.Dark Seid
6.Atomic Skull
7.Lex Luthor
8.Gorilla Grodd
9.sinestro
10.Bizarro

Rage.Of.Olympus
In a straight up fight? Batman can beat him as he reverse engineered his helmet after the first encounter. Assuming, he upgraded his technology etc. and Batman hack it anymore? He get's past Batman.

After that what hope does he have against Green Lantern in a straight up fight?

Stop's at 2 at best.

Warlord
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
In a straight up fight? Batman can beat him as he reverse engineered his helmet after the first encounter. Assuming, he upgraded his technology etc. and Batman hack it anymore? He get's past Batman.

Stop's at 2 at best.

thumb up

gobstakid777
jump

Juk3n
Clears it obviously, there's gotta be some trick stipulation we're not being told about, otherwise why would he be pitted against such power houses, when Stev.. er..i mean Batman alone can handle him?

chilled monkey

Prometheus has beaten Green Lantern before.

Originally posted by Juk3n
Clears it obviously, there's gotta be some trick stipulation we're not being told about, otherwise why would he be pitted against such power houses, when Stev.. er..i mean Batman alone can handle him?

Batman could only 'handle' him after he'd had time to study Prometheus's helmet to learn how it worked. By now Prometheus will have reconfigured it so Batman won't be able to do the same trick again.

Warlord
Prometheus has beten the whole JLA that doesn't mean it is in his power set to do so

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Warlord
Prometheus has beten the whole JLA that doesn't mean it is in his power set to do so

Beg your pardon but clearly it is, seeing as he's done exactly that.

I mean, what are you trying to say? That he can't beat the JLA, even though he has beaten the JLA before, so clearly he can do it?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Prometheus has beaten Green Lantern before.

Is it so damn difficult to understand that beating an unsuspecting opponent with prep is completely different than beating an opponent in a straight up battle?

He had prep and jumped an unsuspecting Kyle and shot him with a toxin that made him unable to focus and use his will. In a straight up battle, he would get stomped by a Green Lantern. If you think he can beat John Stewart in a straight up battle your a retard.

Batman could only 'handle' him after he'd had time to study Prometheus's helmet to learn how it worked. By now Prometheus will have reconfigured it so Batman won't be able to do the same trick again.

I'll trust Batman's ability to sabotage greater than Prometheus' mechanical abilities.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Beg your pardon but clearly it is, seeing as he's done exactly that.

I mean, what are you trying to say? That he can't beat the JLA, even though he has beaten the JLA before, so clearly he can do it?

Beat the Justice League? Did you even read the arc where Prometheus' fought the Justice League?

Warlord
Beat the Justice League? Did you even read the arc where Prometheus' fought the Justice League?

.......thumb up........

Philosophía
Captain America never beat the original Prometheus only his apprentice, his "Robin" if you want to call it that way. smile

Juntai

I'll trust Batman's ability to sabotage greater than Prometheus' mechanical abilities. We'll probably find out soon, now that the real Prometheus is back. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.