Hajime no Ippo match-up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

peejayd
* which boxers in Hajime ni Ippo would you want to watch get it on in the squared circle? and how would you want it to end?

* i want to see a Champion vs. Champion match between Ichiro Miyata (OPBF Title) and Ippo Makunouchi (JBC Featherweight)...

* in a non-PIS/CIS match between these two, i see Miyata winning but i also want Ippo to keep his title so i want this match to be a draw but an action-packed fight from beginning until end, both fighters exhausted to the last round, used their own finishing blows to knock each other out, both failing to respond the referee's ten count...

* both bruised and battered, i see Ippo connecting his three-combo finishers, Liver Blow, Gazelle Punch and the dreaded Dempsey Roll... Miyata, worked on his weakness (glass jaw), persevered the whole Dempsey Roll punches except the last, which he managed to pull off a pre-meditated full body Jolt Counter to drive Ippo down the mat and Miyata fainted after his counter... both fighters shake hands when they regained consciousness and both gained much more respect from each other and from the crowd who're cheering them over and over...

* your turn... smile

peejayd
* up! smile

Hell Lancer
this manga is become extremely SHIT. from a boxing anime its become a yaoi saga.

the difference between ippo and miyata is simple:
ippo's a pvssy and miyata is more of a cvnt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.