psylocke vs wolverine with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blue_beast
the twist is that psylocke is wearing only pantyhose and nothing more... could wolverine focus in the fight or would he lose it and get horny to fight?

jinzin
LMAO!

Wolverine's already shown attraction to Psylocke, so it's possible.

Though, on the other hand Wolverine likes fightin naked too.

This fight's gonna get akward.

actually, come to think of it, Wolverine's so used to fighting full figured gals who'r wearing skimpy suits that've practically been painted on already, so he's probably quite prepared for this kind of battle as it is.

MA_GUY
psylocke wins anyway even if wolverine will fight her he will lose

jinzin
Originally posted by MA_GUY
psylocke wins anyway even if wolverine will fight her he will lose

Why would he lose when he just won a fight with her where she had LD as backup?

confused

if that hadn't had happened I would have said she would beat him easily, with her TK and Ogun Training, but that didn't seem to be the case. erm

MA_GUY
Originally posted by jinzin
Why would he lose when he just won a fight with her where she had LD as backup?

confused

if that hadn't had happened I would have said she would beat him easily, with her TK and Ogun Training, but that didn't seem to be the case. erm

but she can beat him she is the better fighter and has many powers and wolverine will be like ohh son oh son left right left right ohh dow

Wild Shadow
are you kidding? blink

jinzin
but she can beat him she is the better fighter and has many powers and wolverine will be like ohh son oh son left right left right ohh dow

What the f**k?

uhhhh huhhh.... no expression

MA_GUY
What the f**k?

uhhhh huhhh.... no expression

say what what... what what ... say heyyyyy ...say heeyyyy, psylocke is the better fighter she wins n!gga out know am sain

Juk3n
but she can beat him she is the better fighter

No, she couldnt even track Wolverines movements whilst he and sabretooth were fighting, they appeared as a blur to her. At least i think i remember it being her. Anyway, She has no skill advantage over wolverine, her TK amp would prolly give her a slight advantage.

jinzin
Originally posted by Juk3n
No, she couldnt even track Wolverines movements whilst he and sabretooth were fighting, they appeared as a blur to her. At least i think i remember it being her. Anyway, She has no skill advantage over wolverine, her TK amp would prolly give her a slight advantage.

In her defense, her h2h ability has VASTLY improved since then, especially after her Hand-patented bodyswap.

Like I said, after he training by Ogun, and AOA Sabres, I would think she should be on par or possibly even superior with Logan, but as far as "on panel" was concerned that didn't seem to be the case.

MA_GUY
Originally posted by Juk3n

f^ck is wrong with you boy? you prefer a hairy midget over hot chick? hell ye psylocke wins after her win i get some ass now am sain

jinzin
lol, this guy's funny.

Juk3n
lol, this guy's funny.

lol, i know

How long till report/ban, im gonna say three days.

river kid
psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.