Darth Sidious (Youthful prime) Vs. Luke Skywalker (At his most powerful)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
This is Darth Sidious from post DE, however he has his physical form restored to its youthful prime, while still retaining all of his post date knowledge, skills and refined abilities.

Versus

The most powerful to date incarnation of Luke Skywalker, which I would presume would be his current incarnation.

Scenario 1: Both are in a battle Colosseum and must fight to the death, they may use all their powers and abilities, they are equipped with their saber/s.

Scenario 2: A battle of purely the force, no sabers

Scenario 3: Melee combat, each may amp their own bodies and minds with the force, but must fight with hand to hand.

Scenario 4: Ship to ship combat, they have the same ship, but whose battle meditation and strategy will prevail in this tactical battle

Hewhoknowsall
1. Luke wins, because he beat Sidious before when he (Luke) wasn't as powerful yet.

2. Again, Luke.

3. Even in his "youthful" prime, Palaptine is still pretty old...well, so is Luke, but Luke is stronger in the force and can use it to argument his strength. Plus, Luke probably has more experience in hand to hand combat, whereas Palpatine almost never fights like that.

4. Luke is an expert pilot, or are we talking about big, capital ship fights?

Wolverine2179
Are you sure luke actuallt "beat" sidious considering that he was empowered by leias BM along with the fact that palpatine was fooling around than him?

And sidious command of the force > lukes.

Darth_Glentract
Yeah this is hard to call. The question becomes has Luke exceeded his DE-super-empowered state? I think he probably has by now, but I don't really know for sure.

Lightsabers only? Luke.
Regular fight? Luke.
Force battle? Sidious.
Space battle. Sidious (unless Sidious leaves a dovin basal next to his ship stick out tongue).

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Space battle. Sidious (unless Sidious leaves a dovin basal next to his ship stick out tongue).

Are you talking about a ship battle in space? When has Sidious flown anything? Does he even have any flying feats at all?

Gideon
I think he meant a capital ship.

Hewhoknowsall
Luke could get into his X wing, fly out of his capital ship, get into the enemy capital ship, sneak through the ship and then kill Sidious.

Or Sidious could destroy Luke's capital ship.

Or...

mattatom
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Luke could get into his X wing, fly out of his capital ship, get into the enemy capital ship, sneak through the ship and then kill Sidious.

Or Sidious could destroy Luke's capital ship.

Or... Luke would use a Stealth X in the first scenario since this is at his prime and thats his most commonly used fighter.

truejedi
hmm, Stealth-X is next to invisible, AND he can hide himself in the force. Intriguing. If the Empourer was using BM, it would be very clear WHERE he was on the ship. (his dark side presence would be very strong)

Luke might be able to put a shadow bomb right on top of his head.

Unlikely that sidious wouldn't feel it coming, but definitly plausible.

mattatom
Do we know if Sidious can hide his presence or not, and use BM? If he could Luke might not be able to find him.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by mattatom
Luke would use a Stealth X in the first scenario since this is at his prime and thats his most commonly used fighter.

True.

Are Stealth Xs literally invisible, just camouflaged or do they simply evade radar like modern day stealth fighters?

mattatom
True.

Are Stealth Xs literally invisible, just camouflaged or do they simply evade radar like modern day stealth fighters? The StealthX was described as being smaller than the XJ-series X-wing. It featured equipment that hid the craft both visually and tactically, though position was given away if proton torpedoes were used or if the pilot broadcasted over the comlink.

A modification of the already formidable XJ3 X-wing starfighter, the StealthX had a star-flecked body of irregular, matte-black fiberplast that rendered it almost invisible against a background of stars. The third torpedo launcher had been replaced by a gravitic modulator designed to defeat mass-detectors, and its shields had been downgraded to make room for a suite of sensor negators. Even its fusial engines had been retooled to burn a special tibanna isotope, designated TibannaX, whose efflux turned dark a millisecond after fusion. The viewports utilized blast-tinting technology.

From Wookieepedia.

Hewhoknowsall
If they're totally invisible, then are they not more or less invincible? By their position being given away I'd assume that means that they'll see the proton torpedoes drop from some invisible thing that they'd be able to decipher as the Stealth X, but then the Stealth X could just quickly move away, and they'd be clueless again. So why not land in a star destroyer, and wait. Then Sidious w/his BM helps his troops get the edge. Luke would then reveal himself in the force. Sidious would sense him and go out to meet him, only to see...nothing. So he searches around, and then Luke comes out of nowhere and cuts him down. Why doesn't every army use Stealth X's?

How come it is implied that the gunners for the Anakin Solo SAW the Stealth X's and sh*t in their pants?

Gideon
Palpatine conducted extremely potent Sith rituals on Coruscant without alerting the Jedi to his presence. One assumes that he would be capable of using battle meditation and maintaining his anonymity.

If the Emperor doesn't want to be found, he won't be. Not by ten thousand Jedi, including Yoda and Mace Windu, and certainly not by Luke Skywalker.

BruceSkywalker
Luke stomps

Gideon
BruceSkywalker
Luke stomps

no expression

mattatom
Ashamingly enough I forgot the whole Chancellor Palpatine = Emperor. *Hangs head in shame* Yes I am going to reread the entire mythos.

Gideon
mattatom
Ashamingly enough I forgot the whole Chancellor Palpatine = Emperor. *Hangs head in shame* Yes I am going to reread the entire mythos.

Well, in all fairness, they do look and act differently.

Hewhoknowsall
What happened? Before, everybody would say Luke wins, but now it seems like as if some new book came out that either weakened Luke or strengthened Sidious. Could it be that the days when everybody though Luke > all are ending, just like how before a long while ago everybody in this forum said that Exar could manhandle Yoda and Vader at once?

Gideon
A insightful question, HWKA. I think we're all coming to realize that the "top dogs," so to speak are not completely untouchable or peerless in a combat scenario.

The reborn Emperor seems to have been somewhat out-of-practice when it comes to strict lightsaber combat. Though he is a master of Juyo, and thus a high end master of multiple forms, canon shows us that prior to the events of Dark Empire, he hadn't lifted his lightsaber against an opponent since his battle with Yoda in the Rotunda. Given the timeline for the Emperor's life, the man likely hadn't been using his lightsaber on something of an active basis since he trained Maul. The result is that he's obviously still quite lethally competent with a lightsaber, but that's a far cry from Skywalker's constant use of the weapon in life-or-death scenarios for decades. Skywalker clearly has the more practical experience and skill, if not the same level of classical training; Skywalker has a notable edge in lightsaber combat.

Not to mention the fact that Skywalker is a master of the shatterpoint charism, which would probably bring back unpleasant memories of Mace Windu.

The Emperor possesses a mastery of the Force that is truly unparalleled. As a Sith, he possesses the advantage in terms of a far greater arsenal of offensive Force techniques and the willingness to use them without hesitation. He has the advantage here.

Skywalker seems, at the very least, decently competent in melee combat, but the Emperor personally trained Maul in various martial arts. The Emperor has the advantage here.

Unless Sidious has a Destroyer, Luke obliterates him.

truejedi
well, by saying youthful prime Sidious, imo, strengthened Sidious, since i'm not sure we ever see him at his actual prime.

Gideon
Originally posted by truejedi
well, by saying youthful prime Sidious, imo, strengthened Sidious, since i'm not sure we ever see him at his actual prime.

His physical peak. We see it in Dark Empire.

truejedi
Originally posted by Gideon
His physical peak. We see it in Dark Empire.

ah, if that is what he spoke of, i see.

Hewhoknowsall
@Gideon

You know for Scenario 1, I think it includes both sabers AND force, since the OP said "they may use all their powers and abilities".

Gideon
I know.

But, more often than not, it comes down to swordsmanship rather than outright Force use. Unless Palpatine can somehow alter the environment and manipulate it in a certain fashion, I don't see him busting out some uber Force maneuvers while trying to avoid inexorable death at Skywalker's hands.

Board Walker
To clarify a few things

1. When I say sidious at his youthful prime, I meant and mentioned in the OP, that Sidious has all of his combat memories, experience, knowledge, everything to his "death" at the end of DE. Except he is given his physical body at the youthful physical prime of its life in combination with his experienced spirit.

So yes he would remember and know everything which took place in DE and to him and his defeat, as well as all his combat and saber experience prior.

2. For the first scenario of the battle colleseum, they may use any of their abilities, lightening, force draining, physically amping their own powers, speed, defenses, or to use illusions, force storms, etc. As well as sabers, each is also to be assumed to be at peak saber experience, not out of practice.

3. For the ship to ship scenario, I meant each is given a capital ship identical to the other, it is a test of tactic and battle meditation of who can out do the other.

Wolverine2179
Originally posted by Board Walker
To clarify a few things

1. When I say sidious at his youthful prime, I meant and mentioned in the OP, that Sidious has all of his combat memories, experience, knowledge, everything to his "death" at the end of DE. Except he is given his physical body at the youthful physical prime of its life in combination with his experienced spirit.

If thats the case then sidious wins nearly all the duel except scenario 4 unless hes on a star destroyer.

Darth_Glentract
Even still, Luke probably had greater Force potential than Sidious, right? And I would say that he has greater combat experience. I think Luke should win at least the saber battle and the all out. Force, probably not. Battle meditation battle? Sidious.

mattatom
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Even still, Luke probably had greater Force potential than Sidious, right? And I would say that he has greater combat experience. I think Luke should win at least the saber battle and the all out. Force, probably not. Battle meditation battle? Sidious. Luke has Double potential to quote GL.

Darth_Glentract
Double Sidious' potential? I have a hard time believing that. That would put him above Anakin and I thought Anakin had the highest potential of anyone ever.

mattatom
GL says different.

George Lucas has stated that Luke has the same Force potential as his father, which is why both Darth Vader and the Emperor were willing to turn on each other to gain Luke as their apprentice. Luke is said to represent Anakin's full potential, if Anakin had lived to achieve it rather than suffer the horrible fate that made him more machine than man. Lucas further measures that Luke's Force potential was twice as powerful as Emperor Palpatine.

Advent
GL says different.

George Lucas has stated that Luke has the same Force potential as his father, which is why both Darth Vader and the Emperor were willing to turn on each other to gain Luke as their apprentice. Luke is said to represent Anakin's full potential, if Anakin had lived to achieve it rather than suffer the horrible fate that made him more machine than man. Lucas further measures that Luke's Force potential was twice as powerful as Emperor Palpatine.

I'd like to see the quote from Lucas himself rather than a Wookiepedia excerpt. If this is what you're referring to:

"When finds out Luke is his son, his first impulse is to figure out a way of getting him to join him to kill the Emperor. That's what Siths do! He tries it with anybody he thinks might be more powerful, which is what the Emperor was looking for in the first place: somebody who would be more powerful than he was and could help him rule the universe. But Obi-Wan screwed that up by cutting off his arms and legs and burning him up. From then on, he wasn't as strong as the Emperor -- he was like Darth Maul or Count Dooku. He wasn't what he was supposed to become. But the son could become that."

I should point out that nowhere in here does it state that Anakin and Luke had equal potentials. It says that "the son could become that". So, we have to take a look at what "that" is. "That" is defined earlier as "somebody who would be more powerful than he was and could help him rule the universe". That was what Anakin would've become. All Lucas was saying is that Luke would eventually be stronger than Sidious - that's not quite the same thing as saying "zOMG, FULL POTENTIAL LUKE = ANAKIN!".

Darth_Glentract
I'd also like to point out that Lucas said Anakin had twice the potential as he did after Mustafar. After Mustafar it was 80% of Sidious. So 160% before. So why would he have changed it to double? Oh yeah, Lucas is old and senile and doesn't really care about continuity.

Hewhoknowsall
A little off topic:

Interestingly, Sidious's lightning was blocked by Yoda's HANDS. Yet the Hidden One's lightning blasted Luke back and hit him against a pillar. So this either means that Hidden One's lightning > ROTS Sidious, Yoda > Luke, blocking lightning w/hands > blocking w/lightsaber and/or Yoda is just better at blocking lightning.

truejedi
I remember Yoda getting blasted across the room and knocked out by Siduios's lightning? Maybe you didn't watch the same ROTS as me?

So all of your options are FAIL.

SIDIOUS 66
A little off topic:

Interestingly, Sidious's lightning was blocked by Yoda's HANDS. Yet the Hidden One's lightning blasted Luke back and hit him against a pillar. So this either means that Hidden One's lightning > ROTS Sidious, Yoda > Luke, blocking lightning w/hands > blocking w/lightsaber and/or Yoda is just better at blocking lightning.

Just because Luke has more raw power than Yoda does not mean he is better at everything. Besides Yoda has spent centuries developing defenses for different dark side techniques.

Slash_KMC
I remember Yoda getting blasted across the room and knocked out by Siduios's lightning? Maybe you didn't watch the same ROTS as me?

So all of your options are FAIL.

Nah, Yoda is a beast, he blocked Sidious' lightning from a lightsaber length away. The first time was a 'surprise' attack.

Anakin4Ever
What do you mean "at his most powerful?" Do you mean the most powerful he's been in his life, or his full potential? Because full-potential-achieved Luke would murder Palpatine.

truejedi
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Nah, Yoda is a beast, he blocked Sidious' lightning from a lightsaber length away. The first time was a 'surprise' attack.

my point being that even though luke may have been capable of blocking the lightning from a lightsaber length away, he didn't.

Just like Yoda was capable, but didn't.

So i still don't have to pick one of the options, cause mine is better, so i still win!

Hewhoknowsall
my point being that even though luke may have been capable of blocking the lightning from a lightsaber length away, he didn't.

Just like Yoda was capable, but didn't.

So i still don't have to pick one of the options, cause mine is better, so i still win!

Luke tried blocking it, and succeeded, but the impact still knocked him back.

The first time Yoda was caught by surprise. The second time he blocked it with his bare hands are redirected it, albeit he got knocked back too. How come Luke didn't do that? Is this yet another inconsistency?

Darth_Glentract
Luke never really seemed to be in any danger against Koro Zill though.

Hewhoknowsall
No, but he still struggled with him. Koro Zill must be pretty darn powerful. His force powers seem to surpass that of...well, a great majority of jedi/sith.

truejedi
probably. Author's are not fond of their "then Luke owned them all easily" moments, though occasionally, they give him some of those.

Plus, we could argue that Luke was surprised by the ferocity of the lightning i guess, while Yoda had already been hit by it once...

so yeah, inconsistency.

xJLxKing
Force Battle goes to Sidious. No doubt, he is the strongest force user to ever live
Saber fight goes to Luke. That's just my weak opinion
Regular fight goes to Sidious

truejedi
one thing i never thought about is, luke is more like Caedus than we gave him credit for: Being able to take all manner of abuse and continuing to fight.

We looked at the downside of him being repeatedly injured in fights, but the upside is it proves his durability.

Hewhoknowsall
...what? I don't have the Dark Empire comics, so I really can't make a claim, but I thought that it was established that Luke by NJO > DE Sidious.

Wolverine2179
No, DE sidious > Njo luke as far as command of the force and force mastery goes.

Darth_Glentract
Yeah, Luke has done some pretty awesome stuff, but the Force Storms and mind controlling half of Coruscant is UP THERE.

Wolverine2179
And mind raping millions of coruscant citizens to forget they ever saw the lusankya.

Sidious has demonstrated far more destructive powers with the force.

XER

Darth_Glentract
In the same instance Wovl mentioned with the Lusankya. As far as the Force Storms, is it that much different than Force lightning? Palpatine isn't summoning the energy from within himself, he is getting it from the Force. Ritual or not, does it matter?

XER
That wasn't ever proven though was it? I recall members here speculating about it a while back.

The difference between the Force Storm and Sith Lightning is how organised the procedure is described to be and how indirect the execution is. Force lightning is presumably more direct and straight forward; we see Force Users instinctively use it and some master it in a matter of moments.

Dr McBeefington
You're an idiot Noobaris, especially with the way you try to spin things.

XER
I have learned to meditate Anger and Will with clarity and precision, and I have learned to open the hidden reservoirs of dark side Power.

That he describes the dark side power he is accessing through the technique as "hidden reservoirs" would indicate that he's accessing something he wouldn't otherwise have access to.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by XER
I have learned to meditate Anger and Will with clarity and precision, and I have learned to open the hidden reservoirs of dark side Power.

That he describes the dark side power he is accessing through the technique as "hidden reservoirs" would indicate that he's accessing something he wouldn't otherwise have access to.

Great. Which he's been the only one to do that in the entire SW mythos. More proof that he's the most powerful. Now..Stop boring me.

XER
1. He's not. Freedon Nadd has been confirmed to be able to perform the attack.

2. That he cannot summon them directly but has to perform an organised action to gain access to "hidden reservoirs of dark side power" would indicate that it's not a reflection of his regular ability with the Force.

3. Reported for the Ab Homen attacks.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by XER
1. He's not. Freedon Nadd has been confirmed to be able to perform the attack.

2. That he cannot summon them directly but has to perform an organised action to gain access to "hidden reservoirs of dark side power" would indicate that it's not a reflection of his regular ability with the Force.

3. Reported for the Ab Homen attacks.

1. No.

2. No

3. Ab homen? Why would you even bother reporting me? All it does is alert Rex to your presence and earn you a ban? You really ARE this dumb aren't you Noobaris?

XER
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
2. No

Prove it.

Dr McBeefington
No. When YOU go into a debate, you automatically lose. I don't have to prove a single thing yet I already win. See how easy that is?

Gideon
Palpatine confirms in the Book of Anger that to summon a Force Storm "requires mere thought or inclination."

The fact that the power stems from anger, like all manifestations of the dark side, does not mean that it is "ritualistic in nature" or any different from the steps required to conjure street-grade Force lightning.

Nebaris's theory has been debunked; we do not tolerate spin doctoring here. So do as REX directs and ignore him.

Gideon
Darth_Glentract
In the same instance Wovl mentioned with the Lusankya. As far as the Force Storms, is it that much different than Force lightning? Palpatine isn't summoning the energy from within himself, he is getting it from the Force. Ritual or not, does it matter?

Damn, you already covered this for me. Yes to all cases and Palpatine is confirmed to have used his mindfogging powers to conceal Lusankya in the New Essential Guide to Characters.

XER
Palpatine confirms in the Book of Anger that to summon a Force Storm "requires mere thought or inclination."

The fact that the power stems from anger, like all manifestations of the dark side, does not mean that it is "ritualistic in nature" or any different from the steps required to conjure street-grade Force lightning.

It's not entirely a reflection of Palpatine's command of the Force as its execution is largely reliant on an organised procedure that directs the Force in a very specific manner, that indirectly brings about the summoning of a Force Storm. It's not like Palpatine's command of the Force allows him to directly summon a wormhole; all that he directly does is controls the movement of the Force around his body; the summoning of the Force Storm is achieved indirectly through the strict procedure. It better fits the description of ritual than anything else (and before somebody comes along "reminding" me that Palpatine can summon them with a mere though, a ritual isn't defined by how long it takes but how organised its execution is).

*looks for any mentions of anger in there*

BTW, wouldn't ignoring me prevent you from reading through my posts and following me into the comic book forum? laughing out loud (oh that's right I saw you)

Dr McBeefington
Good point. Noobaris is back on ignore and Rex isn't doing his job.

Gideon
Dr McBeefington
Good point. Noobaris is back on ignore and Rex isn't doing his job.

I've been telling REXXX for years to give me Modship...

The reign of terror would begin.

no expression

Dr McBeefington

no expression

That wouldn't work because you act with your hormones, like a girl..

Gideon
Dr McBeefington
That wouldn't work because you act with your hormones, like a girl..

Nonsense.

I work with logic and awesomeness, like an awesomely logical girl.

SIDIOUS 66
Dark Empire #6 endnotes:

"The key to Luke's turning is the minute when he and Leia realize the Emperor is no longer defined be his physical form, but has become a chaotic nexus of dark side energies that swell and burst open the fabric of space, tearing apart everything in the vicinity, human and machine".

Also Palpatine describes this power as his full potency.This technique was within Palpatine's own power. One must have intense raw power to summon it, and incredible mastery to control it.

mattatom
I'd be safe from Gideon's modshipness, he needs me!

Red Nemesis
Gideon, we've proved that you're a terrible moderator. Conclusively.

We've also proved that THE MAW > Rokf by like a lot.

Hewhoknowsall

no expression

The problem is that, although you are a very good debater, you would probably instantly perm ban some people (me) without any good reason...I mean, come on: you think that my debating sucks, but just because you think that I'm a bad debater doesn't mean that I should be banned. I actually have to do something MAJOR that wrong, and should still be warned for it, which you wouldn't do. You'd just ban anyone that insults Sidious.

Red Nemesis
Also: Anyone that disagrees with him.

Or tells a bad joke.

Or is not fellating him at the moment.

Or is strictly rational.

Or disagrees with him.

Dr McBeefington
Or is banging his gf.

Red Nemesis
So... everybody?

Slash_KMC
That was funny.

Also:

Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Or is strictly rational.

Ah, memories.

Red Nemesis
I see that you understood that reference!

Gideon
Prove all of that.

Now.

They tend to be wrong.

Repeat offenders are clearly trolls.

Comedy is an art to be cherished, not abused.

Everyone fellates me at all moments!

If you're referring to the religious incident, Faunus agreed that I was being a prick, but he also agreed that you were thoroughly trapped and cannot disprove the existence of a higher power, since your comprehension is painfully limited in comparison to an omniscient deity. Meaning I win, you lose, and you completely deserved the humiliation at my hands, fool.

Otherwise, you'd beat me in all our debates, but you've never won against me. Either because you're unable to make your point or because you comport yourself with my perspective. In either case, if you fancy yourself a rational perspective, so must I be.

I still win. You still lose.

*Maniacal laughter*

no

The best part about college.

Red Nemesis
I never said I could, and if I did say I could then I was mistaken. The point was that I didn't need to and demanding such is not rational. That you thought it was makes you antirational.

Did you even read the Dawkins scale I typed up?

Ahh, memories.

Slash_KMC
Wait, how can you disprove the existence of a higher power? There are a lot of things you can't disprove, does that mean they are real?

Gideon
Slash_KMC
Wait, how can you disprove the existence of a higher power? There are a lot of things you can't disprove, does that mean they are real?

I never contended that I could prove or disprove the existence of a higher power (unlike Nemesis).

While I may not be as brilliant as our resident child genius, I am cleverer and wiser.

Red Nemesis
Apparently so:

Edited for emphasis in light of Gideonz liez.

Gideon
After your intense humiliation at my hands.

Red Nemesis
Umm... that was the first volley. The debate then degenerated to you saying 'YOU CANT DO IT' and me saying 'OK BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING' and you saying 'BUT U CANT DO IT' and me saying 'WUT NO' more and more angrily.

mattatom
It's because you suck Red. wink

Gideon
Red Nemesis
Umm... that was the first volley. The debate then degenerated to you saying 'YOU CANT DO IT' and me saying 'OK BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING' and you saying 'BUT U CANT DO IT' and me saying 'WUT NO' more and more angrily.

No, the debate consisted of me telling you that neither you nor DS will ever get anywhere because you haven't the means to prove or disprove the existence of a God.

The idea that one cannot provide a cogent argument in favor of God was never in question.

haermm

Red Nemesis
It's because you suck Red. wink
Why is everyone being so mean to me today?

Gideon:

*sigh*

You believe in God. (Presumably Yahwe.)

You acknowledge that there is no cogent argument for the existence of God.

You believe in God in spite of the lack of evidence.

Rational thought suggests that an assertion is not true by default. One cannot prove a negative and so the burden of proof is upon the one making a positive assertion.

Your support an assertion without evidence.

Your thought is irrational.

You demand that the probabilities be treated as equal.

This is antirational.

You are antirational.

Anyway, your religious views aren't so much in question here but your ability to restrain yourself from using moderator privilege as an asset in a debate.

Gideon
One wonders how I managed to get by all these years here.

Easy, killer. The correct word is "You." The sentence should read "You support an assertion without evidence."

Your mistake is stupid.

Ergo, you're stupid.

(Moral of the story: be careful when throwing pejoratives out.)

Edit: I still win.

Much to learn, you still have.

Red Nemesis
That doesn't mean you're always antirational. Clearly, you've made some compelling arguments. On this issue, however... erm

Gideon
Red Nemesis
That doesn't mean you're always antirational. Clearly, you've made some compelling arguments. On this issue, however... erm

Your statement lacks qualification. It is irretrievably wrong and the cosmetics of truth cannot be applied to your wrongness.

erm

Red Nemesis
Your a dick.

I win.

Gideon
Red Nemesis
Your a dick.

I win.

no

Red Nemesis
no u

mattatom
Yes, Gideon does win. Shush Red I'm your senior.

Red Nemesis
No he does not.

Shush Matt I'm your better.

mattatom
Respect your elders. Now go fetch me your self respect so I may crush it under the heel of my boot.

Vorpal Ruin
You're older than Red and you're only 17? Sheesh how old are you guys? I didn't think you were so young.

mattatom
Sorry Vorpal I meant joining this forum, I'm two days his senior stick out tongue

Vorpal Ruin
Oh oops.

truejedi
i'm not the only 20+ guy that needs to grow up and stop thinking about star wars here am i?

mattatom
I don't actually know how old Red is.
Edit- TJ I'm very mature for my age thankyou.

Vorpal Ruin
i'm not the only 20+ guy that needs to grow up and stop thinking about star wars here am i?

I'm 21. It doesnt make us immature to like Star Wars. But, you will not ever see me argueing passionatly about something here, probably.

Darth_Glentract
Sorry Vorpal I meant joining this forum, I'm two days his senior stick out tongue

HAHAHAHA (evil).

Red Nemesis
I am approximately sixteen and eight twelfths years old.

Lord Lucien
I've never disclosed my age here.

Slash_KMC
Aaaah! Predator!!!

Help us NBC Dateline!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Lucien
Oh no! Chris Hanson!

Board Walker
sidious wins?

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I've never disclosed my age here.

How old are you?

Lord Lucien
Well actually I'm about--whoa hey hey! Nice try.

Slash_KMC
See my subtlety there?

Yeah, I amaze myself sometimes.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Advent

"When finds out Luke is his son, his first impulse is to figure out a way of getting him to join him to kill the Emperor. That's what Siths do! He tries it with anybody he thinks might be more powerful, which is what the Emperor was looking for in the first place: somebody who would be more powerful than he was and could help him rule the universe. But Obi-Wan screwed that up by cutting off his arms and legs and burning him up. From then on, he wasn't as strong as the Emperor -- he was like Darth Maul or Count Dooku. He wasn't what he was supposed to become. But the son could become that."

Hey iv been looking for this quote.. Can you tell me where its from??

kotorfan
Yup. I'm atheist cuz God cannot be scientifically proven to exist.

btw I hate science.

Red Nemesis
That was thoroughly random.

kotorfan
yeah sry. I didn't finish reading and decided to post before I forgot what I was going to say. lol

jaden101
See my subtlety there?

Yeah, I touch myself sometimes.

Fixed.

Nephthys
Heh.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by jaden101
Fixed.

You are by far the funniest guy I know. Original, clever and very relevant to anything that's not random the topic at hand.

*Sigh*
****ing idiot.

mattatom
You are by far the funniest guy I know. Original, clever and very relevant to anything that's not random the topic at hand.

*Sigh*
****ing idiot.

Yeah afterall, Revan invented that trick.

BoratBorat
BallsBallsBallsBallsBallsBallsBallsBallsBallsBalls
BallsBallsBallsBallsBalls

Slash_KMC
Yeah afterall, Revan invented that trick.

Revan apparently had a great sense of humour. It says so on Wookieepedia.

Lord Lucien
Revan's whole "conquer the galaxy thing"... all for the lulz.

jaden101

*Sigh*
****ing idiot.

Strike throughs. Also original and clever.

The hypocrite line is the other way, son. Off you pop.

Lord Lucien

The hypocrite line is the other way, son. Off you pop. Slash is comfortable with being a hypocrite. What irks him---the idiocy... it's overwhelming.

Red Nemesis
If anything, the turnabout (using blatantly derivative childish insults to chastise you for blatantly derivative childish insults) makes his poast more effective, because it successfully parodies yours.

Slash_KMC

The hypocrite line is the other way, son. Off you pop.

Okay, you're starting to creep me out. Please don't talk to me again.

jaden101
Okay, you're starting to creep me out. Please don't talk to me again.

Bit difficult to talk through the written medium.

I'm amazed he can spend more than 2 seconds reading posts in this subsection then. Given the place is overflowing with idiocy.

Would be effective if it was meant. Clearly wasn't though. Was clearly just a massive overreaction to a joke as well as smacking of hypocrisy.

Clearly not the sharpest bunch in here.

Red Nemesis
So anyway, before the troll decided to... point out how awesome he is?we were talking about Sidious and Luke. Well, actually, we had been talking about how random kotor's post was.

And before that we had been talking about how Gideon would beis a goodterrible moderator because he touches himself at nightof concrete evidence against him.

And before than Neb was failing moar.

So really, this has just been a faylthread the whole time. I declare everybody that has poasted in it less intelligent by some IQ points. But mostly Jaden, because he fayld in a faylthread without even knowing just how much fail would be contained in his post, making it non-ironic and therefore in earnest and therefore pathetic.

Slash_KMC
No Nemesis, do not use strike throughs!! It's a continuous joke and something like that can't be used on the internet. Its fail rate is bound to be over 9000.

What you should do is, look for a another subsection you never visit and that you don't like because of all the idiocy, then find a week old post of a poster you have never responded to and then quote him, change what he wrote so the end result will be hilarious. It's bulletproof.

By the way, I wasn't offended in any way. Just very confused.

Red Nemesis
Bit difficult to talk through the penis stuffed into my mouth.

I'm amazed I can spend more than 2 seconds reading posts in this subsection then. Given the amount of time I have to spend fapping every day.

Would be effective if it was meant. Clearly wasn't though. Was clearly just a massive erection for me to suck as well as smacking of hypocrisy my ass.

You mean like this?

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
You mean like this?

rolling on floor laughing

If you keep this up (and stop using the strike through), you will rise above all the idiots here and finally achieve the superior jaden level.

mattatom

If you keep this up (and stop using the strike through), you will rise above all the idiots here and finally achieve the superior jaden level. And be more powerful than he can possibly imagine!

Lord Lucien

If you keep this up (and stop using the strike through), you will rise above all the idiots here and finally achieve the superior jaden level. That's impossible. How will the GDF maintain control of the Off-Topic with two Supreme Ones of Cleverness?

REXXXX
This has been off-topic for page after page after page. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.