Jaws vs Jason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Two Lumber Giants who are near imposible to kill.

Jason from Part 8- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Voorhees

vs

Jaws(James Bond)

Kaibs
Overkill. BIg huge overkill. Jason still kills Jaws.

Rogue Jedi
Mmmmmmmmmmmmhm.

gobstakid777
damn.thought u were talkin bout bruce.but what kaibs said

golem370
Jaws was hard to kill. He lifted the back of a Van. I think it would be a good fight.

Kaibs
As opposed to Jason being virtually unkillable and all right? Im not denying Jaws strength, but it doesnt compare to Jasons who would just slaughter him.

BruceSkywalker
Roger Moore James Bonds beat Jaws.... Jason cannot die...that equals Jason stomping Jaws

golem370
He beat him by outsmarting him not physically beating him. He would be a good match.

Jaws- http://www.jamesbondwiki.com/page/Jaws

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by golem370
He beat him by outsmarting him not physically beating him. He would be a good match.

Jaws- http://www.jamesbondwiki.com/page/Jaws

he still beat him though stick out tongue Jason is physically stronger than Jaws and while neither one are smarter than the other whatever damage if any Jaws inflicts on Jason won't really matter

golem370
Same can be said about Jason hurting Jaws. It would be debatable if Jason is stronger too.

BruceSkywalker
Same can be said about Jason hurting Jaws. It would be debatable if Jason is stronger too.

true..

Tattoos N Scars
Nah, Jason is stronger....look what he did in Jason vs Freddy. He threw that kid several hundred feet into the air. He also wrecked that cabin by running Freddy through the side of its walls. He even cut that chick clean in half with a machete as well as pin her aganst that tree.

Jason would wreck Jaws.

Kaibs

You're wrong. It's not debatable Jason is undoubtedly stronger than Jaws. Jaws is strong, however Jason is stronger. ANd faster at that. Even OG Jason is faster than Jaws.

gobstakid777
jason snaps jaws in half

golem370
This is Jason from part 8

Kazenji
Oh that jaws.......i thought it was gonna be the shark until i read the first post.

golem370
Jaws also killed a Shark which is a strength feat as well.

Darth Martin
Jaws couldn't be killed as well in the films. And yes, he did kill a shark in Stromberg' lair in TSWLM.

Morgromir
put jason on a cliff jaws pushes him off and he gets eaten by jaws =)

gobstakid777
jason pulls jaws into camp crystal lake, and feeds him to bruce,who,in shark language,says "no one steals the name of my movie" big grin

gobstakid777
This is Jason from part 8
jaws manages to through jason off a cliff,and turns around to meet jason's machete in his face.
jason's teleportation ftw big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.