Batman and Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HueyFreeman
I personally did not enjoy Batman R.I.P, I felt it was no where near as good as people tried to make it but I am really enjoying Morrisons new batman and robin run. Pyg was pretty good for a new villian. What do some of you think?

BruceSkywalker
already a thread..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=510229&highlight=batman+and+robin

and a whole forum dedicated to Batman

Philosophía
It's the best series on the market right now.

I still enjoyed his run on Batman (R.I.P. inclued) more. Which, seeing as how I consider that to be pretty much the best Batman story of all time, doesn't take anything away from the Batman & Robin run.

Kris Blaze

WhoopeeDee
After that atrocious Final Crisis and R.I.P there cannot be a reasonable argument that would make me want to support Morrison writing with my hard earn money.

If Morrison wants more money then he should go back to school and demand a refund for his writing classes.

thumb down

starlock
Originally posted by WhoopeeDee
After that atrocious Final Crisis and R.I.P there cannot be a reasonable argument that would make me want to support Morrison writing with my hard earn money.

If Morrison wants more money then he should go back to school and demand a refund for his writing classes.

thumb down

My feelings exactly thumb up

Philosophía
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
no expression

?

willRules
Originally posted by WhoopeeDee

thumb down

But Batman and Robin is nothing like FC or RIP. It's good.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by willRules
But Batman and Robin is nothing like FC or RIP. It's good.

I like it so far.. The only thing I hate is the artwork

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I like it so far.. The only thing I hate is the artwork I like the art. Its the same artist from his New X-men run.

Kris Blaze

Digi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
already a thread..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=510229&highlight=batman+and+robin

and a whole forum dedicated to Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.