John Rambo vs John Matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight takes place in the amazon they are 15 miles apart both have something to lose if the other wins so they are trying their best.

Weapons for both
Two Hand Guns Block 17 & Colt M1911 both have three clips.
each have a AR-15 A3 with 6 clips
They both each have a KM2000 Combat Knife
Both get a Remington 870 shot gun
last but not least they both have 8 grenades each
Compass

Rogue Jedi
Rambo. I think this was done already.

Darth Martin
Rambo. He's been in four movies as opposed to Matrix' one.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

gobstakid777
remember when rambo said he'd kill matrix last.he lied
rambo ftw 2guns

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Rambo. He's been in four movies as opposed to Matrix' one.

great post

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by gobstakid777
remember when rambo said he'd kill matrix last.he lied
rambo ftw 2guns That was Solly:

vd1kzNBt4f4

golem370
Matrix was a badass able to push a full size suv up a slope while in the dirt. Beat a Green Beret. Lifted a Phone Booth. Broke a chain with a huge deadbolt on it. Held a 150lbs man with one arm. Push a porsche up right

Darth Martin
There's no question that he's stronger. It's just Rambo has been doing what Matrix did in Commando alot more.

Tattoos N Scars
Matrix would pwn in H2H....Rambo would be the better field combatant.

Darth Martin
What makes you think he'd pwn in h2h? I'd say based on feats Rambo is the more skilled martial artist.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Darth Martin
What makes you think he'd pwn in h2h? I'd say based on feats Rambo is the more skilled martial artist.

Matrix fought H2H way more often in just one movie...than Rambo does in his movies. Rambo was getting owned by the big Russian in the helicopter in Rambo II before he used leverage to throw him out.

Matrix was tearin' through the security in that mall...and his only challenge H2H was with the main villain at the end.

Darth Martin
Yes but Rambo has shown more finesse. Check out his fight scene against the Russian supersoldier in Rambo III. Also check out the stick fight.

Rogue Jedi
Whoa, was Matrix's fight against the mall rent a cops used here? haermm

golem370
Matrix in the Movie was Semi-Retired. Who knows what kind of damage he caused when he was younger. He also was able to see or I guess smell it would be better an ambush coming before anybody else.

Rogue Jedi
And he was every bit as capable of running his unit again, thats why his former CO was offering him the job.

Lestov16
What a blast from the past. My thread obviously doesn't count as a remake of this one. Just a...reboot big grin. And Matrix did go back on his word

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Rambo. I think this was done already.

golem370
I think Matrix would win imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.