Jigsaw vs the Devil's Rejects

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Jigsaw hears about the gruesome murders commited by the Devil's Rejects. He, along with his female assistant and his police detectice apprentice, plans to show the Rejects the error of their ways. Would Jigsaw be able to abduct them..and place them in his devices, or will the Devil's Rejects escape?

The Rejects also know about Jigsaw...and his monstrous mind games. They want to kill him and his associates and prove their methods for killing are the best.

Who would win this struggle in the end? Will Jigsaw get to play a game with Rejects...or will the Rejects kidnap Jigsaw and his associates, lock em in a motel room...and brutally torture them to death?

gobstakid777
I'll answer ur question if u answer mine

gobstakid777
Originally posted by gobstakid777
I'll answer ur question if u answer mine
u answered mine.
yes.jigsaw will capture the firefly clan.and i'll have front row tickets when i see them die

Kaibs
Ummm im pretty sure the Fireflys would defeat Jigsaw. That's complete nonsense to even think he could catch them in the first place.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Kaibs
Ummm im pretty sure the Fireflys would defeat Jigsaw. That's complete nonsense to even think he could catch them in the first place.
jigsaw also has the chick and the cop,who could get other cops to subdue the firefly clan.work some magic.bam.fireflys are getting mutilated

Kaibs
Since when did Jigsaw have the cop who could get other cops? Out of his lil handymen he has Amanda ( who died ) and the Cop who is the only person who traps people. And the cops gets people ONE BY ONE the FIREFLYS dont travel by themselves... they travel together and stay together. And unlike the victims the fireflys are ****ing sociopathic killers. You have no idea what you're talking about.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Kaibs
Since when did Jigsaw have the cop who could get other cops? Out of his lil handymen he has Amanda ( who died ) and the Cop who is the only person who traps people. And the cops gets people ONE BY ONE the FIREFLYS dont travel by themselves... they travel together and stay together. And unlike the victims the fireflys are ****ing sociopathic killers. You have no idea what you're talking about.

big grin u caught me!!yea. i no fireflys win.i wish they didn't though

Tattoos N Scars
The Sheriff managed to round the three Firefly's up and put the torture on them.

Kaibs
I enjoyed the Devils Rejects more than most of the Saw films. The movies are just getting boring to be honest.

NemeBro
The notion that Jigsaw could even capture the Firefly family is kind of funny.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by NemeBro
The notion that Jigsaw could even capture the Firefly family is kind of funny.

confused Not really

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.